Quantcast

Columbus Ohio: Woman shoots and kills younger sister after an argument

Sanitamuse

Escaping rough side of the mountain...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,926 710 380
Alleybux
Someone who knows the law can answer this but I wonder if it matters if Anjoure knew that she was pregnant or not? Since one of the charges specifically deals with pregnancy I would assume she did know but I guess we will find out.

I do not know the law, but I suspect she was going to be charged with a double murder whether she was aware of the pregnancy or not.

And the way to deal with her knowledge of the pregnancy would come at the sentencing phase. If she knew, a harsher penalty.

Just a guess.

mrsbrooks8402

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,450 731 114
Alleybux
Drama, this is their mom talking about their dad. She also commented this under his post about losing Sade. The funeral is Saturday but still no motive or anything

AsFzJJ0.png
If true, the dad isn't sh!t.

mrsbrooks8402

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,450 731 114
Alleybux
32-year-old woman allegedly shot, killed by sister was pregnant

A 32-year-old woman who was allegedly shot and killed by her sister last month was pregnant at the time of her death.

Sade Carrie Garner was killed on Feb. 23 when prosecutors say she was followed outside of a northeast Columbus home to the driveway after an altercation and allegedly shot by her sister, 35-year-old Anjoure Lawrence.

Lawrence was indicted on two counts of murder with firearm specifications, including one count that specifically deals with pregnancy, according to court records.

Friends and family will say goodbye to Garner at services held at today Mount Herman Baptist Church, 2283 Sunbury Road.

Visitation will be held at 11 a.m. Her funeral will begin at noon.
Jesus....this is so sad.

Chris Partlow

Quick and Clean
Reaction score
Reactions
287,133 4,917 4,011
Alleybux
Thanks. The sister’s IG is private: https://instagram.com/rayk84

Sade seemed very well liked and popular. I see she was a bartender, nail tech and club promoter. She had an event last night but posted something on FB last night asking where everyone was so I guess it was a low turn out. Just looking over her fb page she seemed to not be about drama.

XuV74Lw.jpg

It’s possible that her sister was jealous but not because of looks. I see the sis has 2 kids and appears to be single (the oldest looks to be in his teens). She may have resented her sister for a long time because she is childless and prob wasn’t struggling. However to grab a gun and shoot her is extreme as fµck. Just tragic.

ETA: I see that Sade spent time in jail and foster homes.
This fb post gave you the impression that she was not about drama? Lmao.

Chicks that make posts like this.. you can usually find them smack dab in the middle of some drama.

Cococure

HISS
Reaction score
Reactions
247,434 26,730 757
Alleybux
This fb post gave you the impression that she was not about drama? Lmao.

Chicks that make posts like this.. you can usually find them smack dab in the middle of some drama.

I went back and edited my post but clearly she was hood and been through some sh!t but it seemed like she was trying to better her life. I don’t know what that situation was she was talking about so I was off there. However, everyone posted positive things about her and things she did for them etc. (it didn’t come across as them being nice just because she is gone)

Cococure

HISS
Reaction score
Reactions
247,434 26,730 757
Alleybux

Thanks but the indictment @Mrs. Graham posted says “did purposely cause the death” so it wouldn’t be the media twisting things. Plus, I’m sure they could tell how close she was shot. How would she shoot in the air and accidentally hit her going upward or wouldn’t the bullet have to fall damn near straight down to hit her if they were both in the driveway (it wasn’t a big driveway). Wouldn’t their mom bring up the group of people during her news interview?

1hs8wi.png

Bonitana

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
260 100 5
Alleybux
Thanks but the indictment @Mrs. Graham posted says “did purposely cause the death” so it wouldn’t be the media twisting things. Plus, I’m sure they could tell how close she was shot. How would she shoot in the air and accidentally hit her going upward or wouldn’t the bullet have to fall damn near straight down to hit her if they were both in the driveway (it wasn’t a big driveway). Wouldn’t their mom bring up the group of people during her news interview?

1hs8wi.png

I have no idea. Just posting what I saw on fb like many others in this thread have. There are so many different stories/rumors being spread around here in Columbus.

Cococure

HISS
Reaction score
Reactions
247,434 26,730 757
Alleybux
I have no idea. Just posting what I saw on fb like many others in this thread have. There are so many different stories/rumors being spread around here in Columbus.

Oh yea I wasn't really asking you but just throwing those questions out there in general.

Sanitamuse

Reaction score
Reactions
34,926 710 380
Alleybux

What are people saying? Are these people close to either sister?

Does the talk seem valid, or is it more speculation than anything else?

Bonitana

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
260 100 5
Alleybux
What are people saying? Are these people close to either sister?

Does the talk seem valid, or is it more speculation than anything else?

Everyone and their mama are claiming to be relatives, everything is just speculation at this point. Well, from what I’ve heard.

4xtra

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
35 8 1
Alleybux
Everyone and their mama are claiming to be relatives, everything is just speculation at this point. Well, from what I’ve heard.

I set this account up just to stop the
bµllsh!t you clowns are saying on here...

You clowns kill me with this
"she is prettier than her!"
"It was over a man!"
"She's a hood rat"
"They shared the same man!"

After they left the club and went home,
Sade and her sister was arguing about something (IT WAS NOT OVER A MAN) and Sade left the home.
Sade attempted to come back in BY FORCE and was shot when she came back in the door,

How do I know?
Those two were my 2nd COUSINS
and their mom Jackie is my 1st Cousin.
(Jackies mom who is deceased is Melvina Lawrence and her brother Victor AKA Batmite was KILLED in 1987 was my 1st cousin.
They lived in Windsor Terrace.)
Those are who from Columbus Ohio KNOW I am telling the truth

You chicken heads on here need to find YOU a man and stop talking stupid on here.....

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT A TROLL ACCOUNT and you idiots need to stop spreading lies simply because you do not know what the hell happened

Last edited:

24Seven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,132 1,351 302
Alleybux

"It was over a man!"
"She's a hood rat"

Sade and her sister was arguing about something (IT WAS NOT OVER A MAN) and Sade left the home.
Sade attempted to come back in BY FORCE and was shot when she came back in the door,

How do I know?
Those two were my 2nd COUSIN
(Jackies mom who is deceased is Melvina Lawrence and her brother Victor AKA Batmite was KILLED in 1987 was my 1st cousin.
Those who from Columbus Ohio KNOW I am telling the truth

You chicken heads on here need to find YOU a man and stop talking stupid on here.....

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOT A TROLL ACCOUNT and you idiots need to stop spreading lies simply because you do not know what the hell happened
edited to quote ~
Now I have more questions.

smh

Last edited:

Bobby Goren

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
64,691 1,306 539
Alleybux

"It was over a man!"
"She's a hood rat"

How do I know?
Those two were my 2nd COUSIN
Those who from Columbus Ohio KNOW I am telling the truth

So wait, did she know that it was her sister that was trying to force her way in or did she think it was a stranger?

4xtra

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
35 8 1
Alleybux
So wait, did she know that it was her sister that was trying to force her way in or did she think it was a stranger?
No
Sade was asked to leave and she left but TRIED to
came back in.

When they would not let her back in, Sade attempted to FORCE her way back in (they were all drunk) and her sister shot her.
Sade was pregnant when this happened.
My sister went to the funeral.
There are photos of the funeral on FB but I have not even bothered to look at them.

Mrs. Graham

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
193,369 15,015 8,775
Alleybux

"It was over a man!"
"She's a hood rat"

How do I know?

There is something missing from your story because what you are saying and what the indictment say do not add up. If it is true Sade was trying to force herself back in then why was she shot in the back and why weren’t Anjoure’s charges downgraded to second degree or manslaughter? What you are describing is heat of the moment....that’s not what the grand jury believed happened though.

It sounds like you’re regurgitating a store you heard from the family and not a story based on wittnesing the event or even the investigation.

Knowing them means nothing. Repeating a story having not witnessing is hearsay and it doesn’t make it true just because you heard it from a family member.

You in here trying to insult people but you are just solidifying this family’s clear hood rat tendencies and showing you know nothing about the law. I have a degree in it. And I have a man...a six figure making man with a damn good career.

Get some sense about yourself and stop trolling the internet. Lipstick alley is not the place to get buck young thug.

Sanitamuse

Reaction score
Reactions
34,926 710 380
Alleybux
There is something missing from your story because what you are saying and what the indictment say do not add up. If it is true Sade was trying to force herself back in then why was she shot in the back and why weren’t Anjoure’s charges downgraded to second degree or manslaughter? What you are describing is heat of the moment....that’s not what the grand jury believed happened though.

It sounds like you’re regurgitating a store you heard from the family and not a story based on wittnesing the event or even the investigation.

Knowing them means nothing. Repeating a story having not witnessing is hearsay and it doesn’t make it true just because you heard it from a family member.

You in here trying to insult people but you are just solidifying this family’s clear hood rat tendencies and showing you know nothing about the law. I have a degree in it. And I have a man...a six figure making man with a damn good career.

Get some sense about yourself and stop trolling the internet. Lipstick alley is not the place to get buck young thug.

:good

All praises!!!! I wholeheartedly agree with every word, every sentence.

Thank you for taking the time. I did not have the energy or the calmness of tone.

Sprite97

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
129,682 3,646 5,513
Alleybux
The older sister could have walked into her younger sister riding her husbands face, molesting one of her kids or the younger sister could have been the colorist bully herself for all we know.

Sometimes fµcked up things come in pretty little packages.

So being a "colorist" gives people the right to kill someone? What about if a dark skin person is a "colorist" bully?

Reaction score
Reactions
93,007 1,244 855
Alleybux
No
Sade was asked to leave and she left but TRIED to
came back in.

When they would not let her back in, Sade attempted to FORCE her way back in (they were all drunk) and her sister shot her.
Sade was pregnant when this happened.
My sister went to the funeral.
There are photos of the funeral on FB but I have not even bothered to look at them.

wow, this is even worse than I thought.

Lanetta L

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Wow..so there were witnesses. I pray justice for this young lady. The older sister brandished a gun and pulled the trigger no accident.

lilmoody

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,849 322 32
Alleybux
I can’t imagine. Me and my sister argue don’t talk. Still bring our kids to see each other while sit in the corner being salty. Until we get over ourselves. She could never do anything bad enough for me to harm her.

BadderNBoujee

Controversial *** font
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
219,060 34,782 17,776
Alleybux

"It was over a man!"
"She's a hood rat"

How do I know?

Oh you sound delusional.

She was shot in the back of the head

BadderNBoujee

Controversial *** font
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
219,060 34,782 17,776
Alleybux

Right? That font is clearly being ridiculous.

Someone who knows the law can answer this but I wonder if it matters if Anjoure knew that she was pregnant or not? Since one of the charges specifically deals with pregnancy I would assume she did know but I guess we will find out.
She killed her pregnant sister? What a damn mess.

supagirl

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
32,618 707 178
Alleybux
Anybody know if Anjoure is out? I wondered that after seeing a post on Facebook for "Sade braids specials" on Thursdays.

Deluxxeit

DeluxxeIt
Reaction score
Reactions
235 3 2
Alleybux
I love y'all but I will have to agree with the poster in regards to comparing looks, the colorism, the remarks about this girls background.

She was a really good friend of mine and despite everything she may have went thru in her personal life she was a very sweet person. She always had a joke, a hug, and something positive to say. RIP Sade hate that her life ended so abruptly along with her unborn child.

chineke

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,026 326 425
Alleybux
My recommendation to any fonts that detect jealousy from their siblings is to love them from a distance. Jealousy is a strong emotion and it causes people to act out. As of recent I've been hearing a lot of stories about siblings killing another sibling over trivial sh!t.

I don't know if this story happened due to jealousy but I definitely agree with everything you said above about sibling jealousy. That sh!t is real and it is better to distance yourself and protect yourself from that negativity brought about by sibling jealousy.I was in denial when my aunt and cousin told me on 2 different occasions that my sister was jealous of me. I didn't wanna believe it cos why would she be jealous of me? I didn't think my life was all that but soon it became quite clear what my aunt and cousin had warned me about. It was a bitter pill to swallow finding out the hard way.

I was really ready to try and have a good relationship with my sister cos we never grew up together and the few years we spent together, she made it clear how much she disliked me.I took that as part of her being a teenager at that time and didn't hold a grudge. I had hoped that after being away from each other for about a decade, she'd have matured and now that we were both adults, we could put our differences aside and start over but boy was I wrong. After a stunt she pulled I was done with her.

Cococure

HISS
Reaction score
Reactions
247,434 26,730 757
Alleybux
This was back in April of this year but I just learned she got 2 years probation

Woman gets probation in fatal shooting of her sister​

Anjoure Lawrence, 38, of the East Side, was sentenced on April 7 to two years of probation after she pleaded guilty to fatally shooting her sister, 32-year-old Sade Garner in February 2019.

Lawrence pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in connection with the shooting, which occurred following an argument between the two women outside a home on the 3100 block of 16th Avenue on the East Side.