Quantcast

Comedian Aarona Lopez Stalking 50 Cent?

NayenaeJones

My high heels on these knee grows necks
Reaction score
Reactions
23,829 1,895 43
Alleybux
Yes i was just on her IG & shes crazy crazy like she thinks Drake is stalking her.
She’s back off her medication again because she was doing well. She had an apartment car everything job everything I was actually rooting for her but I guess not back on that medication or

Nothing2See

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,872 527 3
Alleybux
I didn't know she was in GA now. The last time I watched her, she was in Florida and working and doing okay for herself. It does seem like she's back to her old Cali self, when she was homeless and going on rants about 50 and saying ppl were watching/ stalking her and trying to destroy her life. I hope she gets some real help. She was extremely manic in her youtube lives yesterday. I wish she had ppl around that she trusts. She seems to have no one. That's sad.

NayenaeJones

My high heels on these knee grows necks
Reaction score
Reactions
23,829 1,895 43
Alleybux
I didn't know she was in GA now. The last time I watched her, she was in Florida and working and doing okay for herself. It does seem like she's back to her old Cali self, when she was homeless and going on rants about 50 and saying ppl were watching/ stalking her and trying to destroy her life. I hope she gets some real help. She was extremely manic in her youtube lives yesterday. I wish she had ppl around that she trusts. She seems to have no one. That's sad.
That’s exactly what happens when you get off your meds and don’t have a regular prescription regimen and psychiatrist

Stargazed

willow tree dreaming
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 864 172
Alleybux
Manic aint even the word

The post is still up you just have to go to the page.
Check slide #8 and a subscriber called her job out of fear for her safety and allegedly the job told them that Aarona had been acting strange all week and that she refused a mandatory drug test and ppl are saying that means she was gonna be fired..

but before that could happen she texted her supervisors that she is in the middle of a Hollywood sacrifice scandal or something like that so she wasn't gonna make it into work and posted the screenshot on twitter. She hasn't posted in 2 days which is so unusual. She said a lot of crazy things...she posted on her twitter "so what Ive learned today is that my roommates want to get their heads blown off" during the spiral. And she was begging for Drakes help saying they were gonna sacrifice her that night.....its bad. That instagram has all the videos

Boonkie

The Beautiful One
Reaction score
Reactions
1,803 167
Alleybux
Manic aint even the word

The post is still up you just have to go to the page.
Check slide #8 and a subscriber called her job out of fear for her safety and allegedly the job told them that Aarona had been acting strange all week and that she refused a mandatory drug test and ppl are saying that means she was gonna be fired..

but before that could happen she texted her supervisors that she is in the middle of a Hollywood sacrifice scandal or something like that so she wasn't gonna make it into work and posted the screenshot on twitter. She hasn't posted in 2 days which is so unusual. She said a lot of crazy things...she posted on her twitter "so what Ive learned today is that my roommates want to get their heads blown off" during the spiral. And she was begging for Drakes help saying they were gonna sacrifice her that night.....its bad. That instagram has all the videos

Can't see..The account is private.

She's having an episode. I wonder what triggered it?

She was doing so well. :down

Nothing2See

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,872 527 3
Alleybux
Evidently, she got snatched up outta that house and taken to a "facility" where they shot her up with meds against her will. She posted on IG. She says she is in contact w her father. I hope he helps.

Stargazed

willow tree dreaming
Reaction score
Reactions
14,533 864 172
Alleybux

Sorry! Its worth the request and If she doesn't approve I can screen record. The cops were there on the recorded videos but it looks like they werent gonna commit her. She posted today and let us know that they did take her into custody from the bathroom (where she was barricading herself). I guess it was a 2 day hold. Looks like her father is back in the picture and hes trying to help

SassyFace11

Nosy is my middle name
Reaction score
Reactions
3,365 191 3
Alleybux
This honestly breaks my heart. She was doing so well in FL, so much so I stopped watching her. She was still strange but functioning like everyone else. This is the most manic I’ve ever seen her and now she’s lost her job and may be homeless (according to her) on Monday if she doesn’t come up with $300. I don’t know who convinced her to get on meds previously, but we need that miracle work yet again. I’m praying for Big Ronnie.

ShadyPhaePhae

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
226,116 5,943 2,416
Alleybux
I had stopped watching and then when I checked I seen she was doing well I was honestly shocked and happy. Now after checking in again after a while I see she’s back unwell :( . That most recent YT was hard to watch. I always knew she was mentally ill but ( maybe because I haven’t seen her in that state in a minute) this episode she seems completely gone.

I did see a comment on YT that attempted to explain what was going on because I was lost why the cops were called.
“She didn’t pay her rent and they locked her out of her room. She locked herself in the bathroom and wouldn’t leave so they called police on her several times.” “And the whole thing about the mail is so she could show the cops proof that she lives there and in the state of GA by law they can’t put her out. That’s why they didn’t tell her to leave. The owner of that house is going to have to take her to court to legally evict her unless they have something special written in the padSplit contract that negates this.”

SassyFace11

Nosy is my middle name
Reaction score
Reactions
3,365 191 3
Alleybux
I had stopped watching and then when I checked I seen she was doing well I was honestly shocked and happy. Now after checking in again after a while I see she’s back unwell :( . That most recent YT was hard to watch. I always knew she was mentally ill but ( maybe because I haven’t seen her in that state in a minute) this episode she seems completely gone.

I did see a comment on YT that attempted to explain what was going on because I was lost why the cops were called.
“She didn’t pay her rent and they locked her out of her room. She locked herself in the bathroom and wouldn’t leave so they called police on her several times.” “And the whole thing about the mail is so she could show the cops proof that she lives there and in the state of GA by law they can’t put her out. That’s why they didn’t tell her to leave. The owner of that house is going to have to take her to court to legally evict her unless they have something special written in the padSplit contract that negates this.”
Wooooow!

Reaction score
Reactions
2,166 73 14
Alleybux
I follow her on tik tok.. She looks like she is in an apartment again. is that not hers?

SassyFace11

Nosy is my middle name
Reaction score
Reactions
3,365 191 3
Alleybux
I follow her on tik tok.. She looks like she is in an apartment again. is that not hers?
It’s a Pad Split. Several tenants share the house and each has their own room. Them folks are good and sick of her ass and her foolishness. :weary_face::weary_face::weary_face::weary_face::weary_face:

Crwnd803

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
46 14
Alleybux

If people were still interested here are some of her lives before they put her on hold. She's trying to act as if this was all made up now.

I think she's back to trying to ressurect her comedy career and posting less often.

gurli

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,605 780 205
Alleybux

If people were still interested here are some of her lives before they put her on hold. She's trying to act as if this was all made up now.

I think she's back to trying to ressurect her comedy career and posting less often.

I see she’s back at it ..

Man when this all started it was a wild ride .. she went through some sh!t fr ..

ClockThisTea

I come in here to be shady yet honest.
Reaction score
Reactions
6,721 326 68
Alleybux
I really hope the stalking trolls don’t start messing with her again. It’s strange how people wanna cause havoc in a mentally unstable person’s life for sh!ts and giggles