Quantcast

UPDATE ComedianGodfrey called Black Women *** *****es!

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,798 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
Posting a censored word or phrase
I know many Black Women support ComedianGodfrey. Please be aware of who you are supporting because the term he used for black women swirling with non black men in ads and real life is disgusting. He was also on instagram following a black woman with Caucasian children and calling her names. In the past he has pandered to Black Women to help fund his career as a upcoming comedian. There are several videos of him “defending” Black Women but he is an imposter and he has NEVER SWITCHED but showed his ignorant colors today. This psychotic behavior from these Black celeb comedians are going to get worse. Please stay safe black women. If you catch a comedian/hotep behind taping you and your nonblack partner/children please get the authorities involved. Its getting sick and disrespectful out here.
He disabled his Instagram today because of the heat and it backfired on him.

28C3F916-2FFA-4FD3-88BB-E0F230436513.jpeg
6B9D9C22-E8D7-4316-835E-F907C2F87E87.jpeg

Last edited:

redleon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,083 580 72
Alleybux
Damn, I liked him too. Though I did always have a feeling like he was this type of guy to say stuff like this. Imho, hoteps that heavily dog black men for being with nonbw, have the same energy for black women for being with non-bm

ETA: Oh, seeing that video just made it worse! I feel like Godfrey was on sum when he made that. He needs to leave that bw alone and mind his business!

Last edited:

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,798 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
Damn, I liked him too. Though I did always have a feeling like he was this type of guy to say stuff like this. Imho, hoteps that heavily dog black men for being with nonbw, have the same energy for black women for being with non-bm
Women in his ig comments were calling him out on that but...he kept answering back with slurs.... Sadly he disabled his ig so the public or news media wont trace his words.

BosemanDooWop

Don't @ me...I won't respond
Reaction score
Reactions
85,654 1,053 205
Alleybux
He typed in all caps, so you know he was mad! Lmaooooo if Godfrey is so pro-BW, where is his black wife? Why isn't he doing his part in building the community by finding a black wife and raising black children in a home? He is just another internet hotep who probably only bangs white women, but can't stand if BW do the same.

ETA: His page is still up OP. When did he make this comment?

Last edited:

xscapizm

Prima Donna, I'm complex.
Reaction score
Reactions
63,547 1,503 254
Alleybux
This man is 51 years old... :cautious:

Imagine being a grown ass man and picking fights with women publicly, in ALL CAPS too so you know he was feeling some type of way..

Clearly a Black Woman broke his heart and he feels the need to project his anger out at other carefree woman doing their own thing.

ETA:
AND he has multiple videos on Vlad TV looking like this. Hypocrite. : unamused:

bugs-bunny-yosemite-sam.gif

Last edited:

redleon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,083 580 72
Alleybux
He typed in all caps, so you know he was mad! Lmaooooo if Godfrey is so pro-BW, where is his black wife? Why isn't he doing his part in building the community by finding a black wife and raising black children in a home? He is just another internet hotep who probably only bangs white women, but can't stand if BW do the same.

That's a real good question :sneaky: . Wouldn't be surprised if he does have a non-bw wife and biracial kids.

Also OP, save that video so the twitter account doesn't vamoosh it away please!

Thatone7

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,245 995 518
Alleybux
From the snippets of interviews I’ve seen..I thought he was ok as well but there was always something about him. Anyway I don’t really like black people that go on Vlad all the time explaining our stories and him talking like a know it all of black culture but he’s not black.

SaLiLi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,892 7,386 9,336
Alleybux
godfrey has ALWAYS been anti-black, his comedy had always been for white people and withing the past 5 years he jumped over to the black side of things bc whites were no longer lucrative for him

i won't call him self hating since he's nigerian, but he has never liked black women or black people

Sade Winfrey

Retired
Reaction score
Reactions
156,529 4,989 2,876
Alleybux
If he wouldn't have responded to that comment his message would have been better received. He wasn't lying about BW taking care of everyone including Black men. Welp.

BosemanDooWop

Don't @ me...I won't respond
Reaction score
Reactions
85,654 1,053 205
Alleybux
That's a real good question :sneaky: . Wouldn't be surprised if he does have a non-bw wife and biracial kids.

Also OP, save that video so the twitter account doesn't vamoosh it away please!
To add to this, Godfrey is a 51-year-old Nigerian man. If he wanted to be married to a black woman, he would be. Plenty of girls here and back home would line up for him, yet he's made it to this age without being married. That should tell you all you need to know about him.

NolaBebe

Retired Hostess
Reaction score
Reactions
5,092 335 22
Alleybux
I'm glad other Black women are waking up and seeing him for the misogynoirist hotep he really is. I posted a few months ago how he showed his ass on Yamanika's Rantin and Ravin podcast. He had all the smoke for BW/WM couples but none for BM/WW couples. He was so nasty and bitter that his hate for Black women was obvious. He also mentioned his fµck!ng around with White women. Just sad. Black women are his big supporters on IG so the fact he would intentionally hurt his pockets due to his hate is screwed up on his part.

MellaRueraux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,798 4,390 3,375
Alleybux
If he wouldn't have responded to that comment his message would have been better received. He wasn't lying about BW taking care of everyone including Black men. Welp.
Op youre right on that but recording a BW with caucasian children...that couldve been her step children, adopted kids, a babysitter (which is very common amongst immigrant BW who do it for work and for short term) he has no right to record her and disrespect her.

90DayBeyonce

"Shameika said I had potential"
Reaction score
Reactions
195,722 5,543 508
Alleybux
I used to like him too but started to give him side-eye when I heard him on the "Friends Like Us" podcast where he basically tried to dominate the conversation and talk over every woman who tried to speak. He seemed like an ass on his own podcast too.

Interesting that he has no issues dating women that look like the offspring of these "bed wenches"

redleon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,083 580 72
Alleybux
To add to this, Godfrey is a 51-year-old Nigerian man. If he wanted to be married to a black woman, he would be. Plenty of girls here and back home would line up for him, yet he's made it to this age without being married. That should tell you all you need to know about him.
Yup!

I smell an Internet exposé brewing...

ETA: Just saw the second video. That does it: Godfrey's 100% delusional. Ain't no way he getting outta this one! Call me Raven because I can see his ass getting dragged to hell all over social media in the future!

Thats So Raven GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Last edited:

NolaBebe

Retired Hostess
Reaction score
Reactions
5,092 335 22
Alleybux
Yes! I get in the closet vibes with him. He is a Black man in his 50s, keeps in shape but no mention of a wife? steady girl? beard? after all these years? I don't normally jump to calling men gay but he has such bitterness, vitriol and anger for Black women that it made me question.

Nadia Makita

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
164,486 6,836 6,161
Alleybux
He went and took video of a stranger without permission. These men are psychotic! And why does he have a problem with that woman looking after those kids? It’s probably her job, is he offering to pay her not to do it?

Chile Bye

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,674 5,861 2,704
Alleybux
Well one, he's not going to get cancelled. My take is he was so disgusted at seeing a black woman taking care of white kids in this day and age. He did give credit to black woman acknowledging that we have to take care of everybody yet the most disrespected.
However, he too is hypocritical because he was doing the same thing by shaming that woman trying to do her job and in the past, all he was dating was Asian women.

The problem that I have is some black men are getting their wake call late in life and most of you don't know how to take it. Is it better late than never? or leave and never come back? Can't have both ways and still complain.

abijean

It's 5:00. Do you know who/where your THUN is?
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
101,499 2,740 1,837
Alleybux
godfrey has ALWAYS been anti-black, his comedy had always been for white people and withing the past 5 years he jumped over to the black side of things bc whites were no longer lucrative for him

i won't call him self hating since he's nigerian, but he has never liked black women or black people
So one can hate black women, black people...and still be a proud nigerian????

Brooklyn91

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,442 524 191
Alleybux
I think the heat got to him today. It was hot in Brooklyn and I literally think the heat is causing him to go crazy. He literally makes absolutely no sense. However, his comments reaffirms this idea that I have that black men have beef with white men and black women have beef white women. It’s funny how the racism seems gender based.

kealoha

let this hell be our heaven.
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
59,779 1,058 152
Alleybux
So what's the difference between a black man with a white woman and a black woman with a white man?!

Another black man who feels like he needs to compete with black women. What's up with the competition?! "who dates white people more". Yes he is crazy for making such dumb weak ass statements.

You're a black man, you don't need to be given credit for dating white women "first". You don't need to compete with black women either. Grow a pair and stfu. Of all the things black men like him should focus on, bashing black women who date out and praising black men who do the same, is his main focus.

It's literally in shambles. Sad

Moijejoue

Meghan Markle living rent free in your head
Reaction score
Reactions
49,195 3,429 1,693
Alleybux
BW/WM in ads are a breath of fresh air compared to all the BM/WW ads that I see EVERY - fµck!ng - WHERE nowadays

Reaction score
Reactions
1,936 430 394
Alleybux
he is telling on himself. he is jealous of black women being promoted dating out. why else would he need to say black men did it first. i knew his black woman pandering was a front. dark men are the main ones dating women who arent their color. the nerve.

Amina Zaria

General Manager
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
85,528 6,289 5,813
Alleybux
BW/WM in ads are a breath of fresh air compared to all the BM/WW ads that I see EVERY - fµck!ng - WHERE nowadays

they really are !! And i dont understand black women who complain about them,
Black men had no complains when they were represented with white women but black women are pissed because they are paired with wm , like enjoy the representation and shut up !

by the way I saw this one yesterday and this ads is absolutely perfect

Dark skin black women , natural hair , loved by her husband and her father.. I love to see it

Baby Briella

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
72,684 790 181
Alleybux
He went and took video of a stranger without permission. These men are psychotic! And why does he have a problem with that woman looking after those kids? It’s probably her job, is he offering to pay her not to do it?
Exactly, if he doesn't intend on paying her bills than he needs to get the hell on. That woman has to make money and eat like everybody else.

And the second video said all I need to know about him. A hypocrite just like the majority of the black men who police who black women date. This man has dated white and asian women.

Lady Puja

The only 2020 font you can trust
Reaction score
Reactions
6,745 252 4
Alleybux
I hear some black men saying that white women didn't treat us as bad so it's okay for black men to date them.

Femme Pop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
257,633 7,071 3,323
Alleybux
He's a fµck!ng asshole for recording that random black woman and those kids...he didn't know that lady so why do that? A whole headcase.

I had no idea he was a hotep/incel. His hatred for black women was palpable in these vids. He deserves to be dragged for his hypocrisy alone, cuz how are you okay with bm/ww but not bw/wm?! Clown.

leblumeii

im cute.
Reaction score
Reactions
319,377 4,805 2,013
Alleybux
I'm just gonna say this once since I usually don't comment on this crap:

sh!t like this really creeps me out.. this sh!t is deranged. He's harassing a nanny who is getting paid and minding her business and then all of this for a billboard? Does he know that the two people in that billboard are not together in real life? Then laughing about "abandoning" black women, I can't speak for other women but my decisions to mostly associate with non-black men in my intimate relationships has zero to do with abandonment and everything to do what is being brought to the table on an emotional and financial level in comparison. And the fact that a lot of black men at a certain level in my age range don't seem to know how to act around black women without saying racist (and it's flat out racism half of the time) or colorist sh!t. I said it and nobody should have to deal with it. He is 50 years old acting like this... 50 and the sad part is he is not abnormal. Too many black men refuse to work on themselves and their families and hyperfocus on nonsense like interracial relationships and getting into twitter debates about splitting bills. Like how are people not embarrassed?

I want someone to lie and tell me that they see black women doing sh!t like this in reverse out in public.