Quantcast

Comment on Lil Mo's instagram, chile...hahhahahaha!

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,595 10,222 2,157
Alleybux
Honey they are going in on baby girl's instagram, LOL. I'm sorry I don't know how to screen shot, Maybe someone else can, anyway someone asked her this jewel,

"Chile... I been waiting for u to address the RUMOR so does ya hubby enjoy xes with MALES?"

Then Jaguar Wright's old big head az been all on through the comments trying to cape and be messy, she said "if you want to know the real Chante Moore, ask Keith Washington" I hate when people do that, if you have something to spill, either spill it or stfu.

Luckily posters are not having it! LOL

I need to start an account just for the comments, LOL

https://instagram.com/p/1p1jxJSz5b/
instagram link

TheUltimateRush

Electric Relaxation
Reaction score
Reactions
34,159 600 83
Alleybux
Whenever I go on her instagram, I always see people hating on her and tbh, she deserves all the hate she gets. I always see her fans, feels weird saying Lil Mo stans because well it's Lil Mo, saying some sh!t like "Mo is a real azz philly btch she say it how it is n yall just mad cuz she done told the truth" "If you hate her, wh are you on her page?" It's entertaining.

Her man does look like he could swing both ways.

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,595 10,222 2,157
Alleybux
Whenever I go on her instagram, I always see people hating on her and tbh, she deserves all the hate she gets. I always see her fans, feels weird saying Lil Mo stans because well it's Lil Mo, saying some sh!t like "Mo is a real azz philly btch she say it how it is n yall just mad cuz she done told the truth" "If you hate her, wh are you on her page?" It's entertaining.

Girl receipts been posted on her man and his love for all things big and long, lol.
I felt bad when I read the comments on the picture she posted on her latest album, one comment was so brutal I was too afraid to post it because I got enough infractions, lol
Then somebody simply wrote
"Bish you look like a lion!"
LOOOOL

Pretty Hurts

Ebony Chick.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,114 1,827 163
Alleybux

WNDRLST

Slim.
Reaction score
Reactions
51,903 1,751 589
Alleybux

I could've sworn Lil' Mo was from Baltimore..

kboogie55

It Really Is Like That
Reaction score
Reactions
74,239 2,583 247
Alleybux
Dang! I can't post screen shots either but I clicked the link in OP posted and started reading and honey a lot of "former fans" are calling her ass out!

https://instagram.com/p/1XMwDZSz2K/?taken-by=thelilmoshow

_goddess_26
Hey boo ��watching u on r&b divas n I hate those wigs ���� before u curse me out, the next time ur in philly try [MENTION=127191]Crazy[/MENTION]_handz she slays everything she touches. Thank me later. Love u boo. No shade. All love

dyreese
Chante Moore patted u on the head because you treated her like a dog. I use to be a huge fan if your s but the way u treated her and the way you treat her is just wrong. You think everyone is supposed to bow down to u and I don't know how u have any friends.

mscoco_chanel1
Ur outfit tonight look like something from the loin king I use to be a fan of urs but u r so shady. Maybe u need to go instead of Chante it seems u r jealous of her because u always throwing shade

foxy_black [MENTION=170255]The[/MENTION]lilmoshow you use to be my girl !!!!! But now I don't like you, this show has changed you for the worst !!!!! All of a sudden you are a bully ? I stuck by your Ass threw all the season but this one I will not !!!!!! What is it that new young dick ? You trying to hard this season and you fµck!ng yourself up . it shouldn't be that !!!!!! you with you had plenty of those !!!!
It seem like every year you married to someone new and have they baby !!!!! Oh and tell lela she can't sing at all and she sound like a man when she try to sing matter of fact lela sound like a drag queen in heat !!!!! (Lmao) and the b!tch that Whitney slapped with her ugly ass that b!tch sing like a fµck!ng drunk ladies on the corner singing . I'm not giving you the congrats on this pregnancy cause your ass always pregnant and I won't buy another cd of yours you mad ghetto go find some elegance and respect for yourself you breeder aka you dog aka you b!tch !!!!!!

nafee1981
You are sooo disappointing this show has tarnished your image grow up little girl

fashion_archangel
She is such a fµck!ng bully...I'd spit on her if I saw her in public...but I never liked her anyway from day one...but I curse the day she got on the show... she swear her sh!t don't stank..she sweat chante

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,595 10,222 2,157
Alleybux

I think the poster got confused based on that comment Lil Mo made to the cutie who directed their play season 1., "My philly n- be real!"

She always talking abt somebody being real with her fake az.

TheUltimateRush

Electric Relaxation
Reaction score
Reactions
34,159 600 83
Alleybux

I googled and yeah, he was saying some sus things. I'm confused as to why the girl was attracted to him in the first place. Like he was with Mo at the time and he ain't really got that much.

I've seen her been called a philly chick before but now that I think of it, she does come from Baltimore.

Pretty Hurts

Ebony Chick.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,114 1,827 163
Alleybux
Oh she's also a good friend of Kenny :disdain:

Chile Kenny needs to get a hold of his harem. They out chea making a fool of themselves trying to "defend" him. Then she had the nerve to promote her new single in Lil' Mo's comments :dead:

jaguarwright@meezy3000 you're absolutely right! Had to work hard to clean up my messes! Years! But, I've also owned all my mess as well. I try to encourage folks to have integrity with their selves and other as well. What Chante did to Kenny was cruel. And he's a friend. Good man ... positive black role model. As far as the girls in the show ... they can stand up for themselves! I just like folks to respect each other! The world can be ugly enough on its own without any of our help. My upcoming single #thedream the upcoming album #doubleedgedsword my cooking show concept #soulfoodcypher ... Pray you love it all! Thanks for your support in advance!3d

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,595 10,222 2,157
Alleybux
She also tweeted Leela.

jaguarwright @jaguarwright · Apr 15

@LeelaJames so proud of the voice and force you've become .. no weapon formed against u will prosper. If they try I got 5411's n vasoline!

jaguarwright @jaguarwright · Apr 15

@LeelaJames they gonna learn today! Neva come 4 the real when ur not REAL! keep holding it down 4 the real gurus Leelee! I gotcha back 1luv

I was recently wondering what happened to her because I liked that video she made years ago when she was pregnant. I see she is just as messy as Lil Mo, and VERY passive aggressive.

bnyc

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,012 683 317
Alleybux
Honey they are going in on baby girl's instagram, LOL. I'm sorry I don't know how to screen shot, Maybe someone else can, anyway someone asked her this jewel,

"Chile... I been waiting for u to address the RUMOR so does ya hubby enjoy xes with MALES?"

Then Jaguar Wright's old big head az been all on through the comments trying to cape and be messy, she said "if you want to know the real Chante Moore, ask Keith Washington" I hate when people do that, if you have something to spill, either spill it or stfu.

Luckily posters are not having it! LOL

I need to start an account just for the comments, LOL

https://instagram.com/p/1p1jxJSz5b/
instagram link

Why did you make me look? Those comments are OUT OF ORDER!!! I saw the lion one too. Lawd, they are not buying what she is selling.

I don't know who the Jaguar chick is, but an adult, running up on someone else's page, defending them on multiple posts is beyond ridiculous. Go read a book.

TheUltimateRush

Electric Relaxation
Reaction score
Reactions
34,159 600 83
Alleybux
sqqhok.jpg

30t6td1.jpg

ETA: I will add some more.

AcidBurn00

Hack the Planet
Reaction score
Reactions
29,857 670 535
Alleybux
Lil Mo looks pretty and normal when she doesn't have on all that makeup and ugly lace wigs!

CarmenJonesGal

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
367,595 10,222 2,157
Alleybux
Oh she's also a good friend of Kenny's :disdain:

Chile Kenny needs to get a hold on his harem. They out chea making a fool of themselves trying to "defend" him. Then she had the nerve to promote her new single in Lil' Mo's comments :dead:

jaguarwright@meezy3000 you're absolutely right! Had to work hard to clean up my messes! Years! But, I've also owned all my mess as well. I try to encourage folks to have integrity with their selves and other as well. What Chante did to Kenny was cruel. And he's a friend. Good man ... positive black role model. As far as the girls in the show ... they can stand up for themselves! I just like folks to respect each other! The world can be ugly enough on its own without any of our help. My upcoming single #thedream the upcoming album #doubleedgedsword my cooking show concept #soulfoodcypher ... Pray you love it all! Thanks for your support in advance!3d

Did she really add a shameless plug in that post dedicated to her "friend"? LOOOOL

Pretty Hurts

Ebony Chick.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,114 1,827 163
Alleybux
What did Chante supposedly "do" to Kenny?
As far as what was discussed on the show, she never said a bad thing about him. This most she said was he's not a nice guy and she refuseed to address the gay rumors surrounding him.

Stacy coming on the show and making Kenny her storyline, trying to defend him from "something", just made everything worse. No one cares about what happened in their marriage. It wasn't even discussed on the gossip sites.

Vanity G.

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
108,292 3,751 3,067
Alleybux
Dang! I can't post screen shots either but I clicked the link in OP posted and started reading and honey a lot of "former fans" are calling her ass out!

https://instagram.com/p/1XMwDZSz2K/?taken-by=thelilmoshow

_goddess_26
Hey boo ��watching u on r&b divas n I hate those wigs ���� before u curse me out, the next time ur in philly try [MENTION=127191]Crazy[/MENTION]_handz she slays everything she touches. Thank me later. Love u boo. No shade. All love

dyreese
Chante Moore patted u on the head because you treated her like a dog. I use to be a huge fan if your s but the way u treated her and the way you treat her is just wrong. You think everyone is supposed to bow down to u and I don't know how u have any friends.

mscoco_chanel1
Ur outfit tonight look like something from the loin king I use to be a fan of urs but u r so shady. Maybe u need to go instead of Chante it seems u r jealous of her because u always throwing shade

foxy_black [MENTION=170255]The[/MENTION]lilmoshow you use to be my girl !!!!! But now I don't like you, this show has changed you for the worst !!!!! All of a sudden you are a bully ? I stuck by your Ass threw all the season but this one I will not !!!!!! What is it that new young dick ? You trying to hard this season and you fµck!ng yourself up . it shouldn't be that !!!!!! you with you had plenty of those !!!!
It seem like every year you married to someone new and have they baby !!!!! Oh and tell lela she can't sing at all and she sound like a man when she try to sing matter of fact lela sound like a drag queen in heat !!!!! (Lmao) and the b!tch that Whitney slapped with her ugly ass that b!tch sing like a fµck!ng drunk ladies on the corner singing . I'm not giving you the congrats on this pregnancy cause your ass always pregnant and I won't buy another cd of yours you mad ghetto go find some elegance and respect for yourself you breeder aka you dog aka you b!tch !!!!!!

nafee1981
You are sooo disappointing this show has tarnished your image grow up little girl

fashion_archangel
She is such a fµck!ng bully...I'd spit on her if I saw her in public...but I never liked her anyway from day one...but I curse the day she got on the show... she swear her sh!t don't stank..she sweat chante

LOIN king tho? :crucified:

sierra

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
92,586 6,132 3,640
Alleybux

:dead: I actually stopped watching R&B Divas LA 1.) because of Mo. I can not understand how that chile has even ONE "fan"and 2) Because i just discovered Leelah James' singing (LOVE it!!!) and don't want to watch her on the show lest she turn me off!.

I stopped watching R&B Divas Atl because of Kiki.....I was NOT here for her craziness :nono:

GenesisCortes

FOCUS.
Reaction score
Reactions
668 21 22
Alleybux
I live !!!! Lmaoooo " loin King " damn it seem like her haters multiplied after she announced she was pregnant Lmaoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sierra

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
92,586 6,132 3,640
Alleybux
sqqhok.jpg

30t6td1.jpg

ETA: I will add some more.

Wait, I haven't been watching the show. I thought the Chante' bullying was last season and they all made up w/her this season? What's going on? Guess I'm off to the R&B Diva LA episode threads and maybe on demand.......

GenesisCortes

FOCUS.
Reaction score
Reactions
668 21 22
Alleybux
As far as what was discussed on the show, she never said a bad thing about him. This most she said was he's not a nice guy and she refuseed to address the gay rumors surrounding him.

Stacy coming on the show and making Kenny her storyline, trying to defend him from "something", just made everything worse. No one cares about what happened in their marriage. It wasn't even discussed on the gossip sites.

She said he's not s nice guy cause he was trying to get full custody of their teen son but she never said why. It was Stacy that blasted the why , which was because Kenny felt that their son was getting abused by Chante Moore family member .

And I guess Kenny and Stacy are salty because Chante didn't DENY Kennys gay rumors instead she just pled the fifth which kinda left the door open for people to assume it's true .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheUltimateRush

Electric Relaxation
Reaction score
Reactions
34,159 600 83
Alleybux
Wait, I haven't been watching the show. I thought the Chante' bullying was last season and they all made up w/her this season? What's going on? Guess I'm off to the R&B Diva LA episode threads and maybe on demand.......

They 'sorted' the situation out in the first episode and then somehow it happened again. I still have no clue why they're bullying Chante.

Pretty Hurts

Ebony Chick.
Reaction score
Reactions
56,114 1,827 163
Alleybux
Did she really add a shameless plug in that post dedicated to her "friend"? LOOOOL
Found the comment she was responding to. I was about to say tho :dead:

meezy3000 [MENTION=62219]jagua[/MENTION]rwright well if the rumors about you are true then you are a handful yourself right? There is nothing on the cutting room floor that can justify there behavior. Why when Kelly was on the show we saw what she did but not Chante. Cape for your friends but their behavior was trash. Also look forward to new music from you. 3d

WNDRLST

Slim.
Reaction score
Reactions
51,903 1,751 589
Alleybux
She was born New York. We ain't claiming her!

That's right.. I do remember on her first album she spoke about being from NY.. but she's been claiming Baltimore lately.. maybe she just has a lot of family there. Idk.. Her B-More accent is pretty strong. lol

strawberries

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,346 258 155
Alleybux
I love that Chante never loses her cool and always keeps it professional.

Also I'm so sick of these b!tches blaming editing. If you gone be an idiot b!tch at least stand upon that sh!t.

FlySoFly

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
58,694 813 166
Alleybux
They get on these shows, act an ass, then blame editing. Yeah, nice try.
I looked right past Chrisette, and Kelly's material. I passed up on Mo and Leela's stuff too. Too bad because they have talent, but I won't be supporting anything else that they do.
Jealousy is a mutha. Chante' is to classy for these clowns.
Jaguar Wright needs to have a seat. Not even on the show, and ganging up from the sidelines. She must want a check and somebody's spot next season.

sierra

Coach
Reaction score
Reactions
92,586 6,132 3,640
Alleybux
They get on these shows, act an ass, then blame editing. Yeah, nice try.
I looked right past Chrisette, and Kelly's material. I passed up on Mo and Leela's stuff too. Too bad because they have talent, but I won't be supporting anything else that they do.
Jealousy is a mutha. Chante' is to classy for these clowns.
Jaguar Wright needs to have a seat. Not even on the show, and ganging up from the sidelines. She must want a check and somebody's spot next season.

I'd like not to if she's acting an ass on the show but Lelah's "Set Me Free" is giving me LIFE these days!

Benetkapour

So wassup?
Reaction score
Reactions
176,013 7,081 7,592
Alleybux
She has to tag every fµck!ng item she and her husband wear so they can get discounts. Dusty b!tch.

missnobueno

Sauce
Reaction score
Reactions
4,425 68 34
Alleybux
And I thought my reads from the other R & B Diva threads were cutting. Tamar's twin gone learn today.

Mariahs Chariot

Not On The Show No Mo’
Reaction score
Reactions
223,946 10,157 3,355
Alleybux
Why is Jaguar Wright so intertwined into this mess? Is she looking for a spot on the show? I know they're not screaming about editing because Lil' Mo was the first to use that tired ass "they can only use what you give them and these b!tches screamin editing is lying" story during season 1.

shampoona

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,063 943 79
Alleybux
I read that Jaguar and Dave Hollister sang at the event the cast performed at...was telling people to watch that episode and, perhaps, got in her feelings? Could that be why she's jumping in now?

I liked her Denials, Delusions and Decisions album...if you listen to the lyrics you KNOW a bish has no problem setting it off IRL. If she is angling for a spot on the cast let Chante and Michel'le leave first then I'll enjoy watching the show go down in flames...

The screenshots :dead: I don't like wishing bad on a person, but I approve the dragging.

bbwives-tamijudging.gif

Go-Go Girlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
59,900 1,457 985
Alleybux
I googled and yeah, he was saying some sus things. I'm confused as to why the girl was attracted to him in the first place. Like he was with Mo at the time and he ain't really got that much.

I've seen her been called a philly chick before but now that I think of it, she does come from Baltimore.
She's a military brat and her family settled in Bmore. Not sure where she is really from.