Concrete Cowboy | Netflix

Page

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
74,837 1,602 571
Alleybux
Lame ass spoiling the plot. I don’t know how to use the spoiler tag either but you could have at least added long spaces between your paragraphs or made you post vague. SMH
Dumb ass, I wasn’t the only post that described the movie in detail and this is a thread solely based on the film. What are the odds? Next time have common sense to view the thread after your slow ass watch the movie first.

DeafningSilence

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
57,240 930 209
Alleybux
It was a cool movie. I could tell something was going to happen to Smoosh, when Cole was kicked out and rejected by everyone when they found out he was hanging with him.

I loved that they used real riders who are still in the area for the film and that they had actual parts, not just walking around in the background.

Wish the reality had a happier, more satisfactory ending.

AndroidChick

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,877 628 37
Alleybux
Unfortunately, I was bored with the movie. I was waiting for it to end. It just felt like the same 'ol same with kid acting out, street life, and tense relationships with parents. I liked the cowgirl with the short cut and Nessie. Smush was my favorite. I felt like some of the characters had accents and others didn't.

usually, in these type of movies, the "back in the day" friends secretly hold animosity toward the main character for having potential or whatnot and want to corrupt them. But I was pleasantly surprised that Smush was a true friend (he made sure that boy ate more than his daddy) who was just caught up in the wrong lifestyle.