Quantcast

Condola Memes (Insecure S4 Spoilers)

Paris Morgan

Money.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,532 93 33
Alleybux
Nah this episode pissed me off really going the Derwin and girl Mel route. I’m still not over that

elle.belle.

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,824 32 12
Alleybux
insecure.png

MajesticLife

Beautiful Everything
Reaction score
Reactions
50,835 1,817 334
Alleybux
Lawrence and Congestion did not have good chemistry. Their xes scenes were dry and cringe af. I don't know why Cockerspaniel did this dumb ish but clearly she was feeling Lawrence for his DNA. She treated him like a sperm donor checklist (tall, check, educated, check, good disposition, check, handsome, check, Black, check)...Lawrence got got. Candida was quick to hit him with the "we don't need you" schtick ala "Waiting to Exhale."

Last edited:

Liliu

The Last Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
100,278 2,047 329
Alleybux
Oh my Gawd the one with the dates hurt my feelings. I hope come next season it's fake or tragedy.

Bobby hope

Reborn Splenda Daddy
Reaction score
Reactions
352,126 24,663 36,581
Alleybux
Lawrence and Canoodle did not have good chemistry. Their xes scenes were dry and cringe af. I don't know why Cockerspaniel did this dumb ish but clearly she was feeling Lawrence for his DNA. She treated him like a sperm donor checklist (tall, check, educated, check, good disposition, check, handsome, check, Black, check)...Lawrence got got. Candida was quick to hit him with the "we don't need you" schtick ala "Waiting to Exhale."

Lol at the proud family, you know that white girl can fight too look at her.

BadEraLove

las mujeres negras están hechas de la mejor miel
Reaction score
Reactions
75,546 1,230 766
Alleybux
The fact that they called that girl Coronavirus still fucks me up :ROFLMAO:

I'm still mad that they went in this direction. I'll be even more pissed if I gotta wait two more years just to see Issa choosing to stay with him.

City of Dreams

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,827 1,034 658
Alleybux
That meme that said Condola didn’t want to be with a man who was still in love with his ex so she decided to have a baby by him instead....FACTS. I swear. Princess Penny must not have watched the episode where Lawrence spent Thanksgiving with Condola cause her actions in the finale make no sense based on what we saw in that episode.

Liliu

The Last Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
100,278 2,047 329
Alleybux
Not to be mean but her character should miscarry.It seems like a plan on her part but he doesn’t want it.Men should have a say so and he doesn’t want a kid with a girl he doesn’t love.Im sorry but it should just be a spontaneous miscarriage(divine intervention).
You said it I didn't. I tried to put it nicely and say tragedy. But then there still be a whole process of them having to grieve. I'm not even team Lawrence like that. She could totally have a false positive pull a Greys anatomy and find some obscure disease from a peer review of her making too much of the wrong type of hormone. I know one YT reviewer was mad because now it seems like some of the story lines are mimicking Girlfriends and/or the Game.

Kandlelite

I’M LOSING, I’M LOSING!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
37,879 755 190
Alleybux
Lawrence and Canoodle did not have good chemistry. Their xes scenes were dry and cringe af. I don't know why Cockerspaniel did this dumb ish but clearly she was feeling Lawrence for his DNA. She treated him like a sperm donor checklist (tall, check, educated, check, good disposition, check, handsome, check, Black, check)...Lawrence got got. Candida was quick to hit him with the "we don't need you" schtick ala "Waiting to Exhale."

imagine getting pregnant when the xes wasn’t even good :unsure:

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
You said it I didn't. I tried to put it nicely and say tragedy. But then there still be a whole process of them having to grieve. I'm not even team Lawrence like that. She could totally have a false positive pull a Greys anatomy and find some obscure disease from a peer review of her making too much of the wrong type of hormone. I know one YT reviewer was mad because now it seems like some of the story lines are mimicking Girlfriends and/or the Game.
It definitely feels like they are mimicking both shows. Insecure had the opportunity to really do something fresh and exciting and this is what they give us.

I know people wouldve gone crazy but I would’ve liked to see them really push the envelope and have Molly end up pregnant by Andrew and secretly get an abortion or something to protect her career. Maybe even Issa. Just something that made sense!

Last edited:

Liliu

The Last Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
100,278 2,047 329
Alleybux
It definitely feels like they are mimicking both shows. Insecure had the opportunity to really do something fresh and exciting and this is what they give us.

I know people wouldve gone crazy but I would’ve liked to see them really push the envelope and have Molly end up pregnant by Andrew and secretly get an abortion or something to protect her career. Maybe even Issa. Just something that made sense!
Now, that would have been fire and really would have thrown us for a loop.
They are taking the easy way out on a lot of things and that's sad. First they paid attention to Twitter with Lawerence. And clearly with how hard Yvonne is going for her character clearly they listen to the actresses.
Like, sis if you're not a likeable character you won't lose your job. You don't have to try and spin negativity. We don't sign your checks.

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
Now, that would have been fire and really would have thrown us for a loop.
They are taking the easy way out on a lot of things and that's sad. First they paid attention to Twitter with Lawerence. And clearly with how hard Yvonne is going for her character clearly they listen to the actresses.
Like, sis if you're not a likeable character you won't lose your job. You don't have to try and spin negativity. We don't sign your checks.
They are shopping for ideas on social media and it shows. I have worn my Insecure cape since it first aired. Nobody can talk bad about that show in my presence lol. I pull out my blade for Issa.

But let me say this, if they don’t fix this bµllsh!t I’m gonna have to untie the strings! I am soooo disappointed rn.

oldirtyump

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,729 2,799 1,674
Alleybux
When a pregnant woman says "We don't need you" that means she's not sure WHO the father is: and is trying to buy time to play the possible fathers while pregnant, then determine afterward...

Cuz Robin from Waiting to Exhale could just as easily been preggo by Fatso, and not Leon... thats who she want to think who da pappy was..

I see you Condola.

LalaSharp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
283,700 13,178 1,668
Alleybux
I hope Canola Oil's baby is by her ex & they resolve it before the show comes back. Janay/Melanie/Derwin was enough.