UPDATE Confirmed HTGAWM Renewed for season 6, what are your hopes ?

I stay about a bag
Reactions
181,678 3,541 1,992
Alleybux
I haven't watched it in a while. It occurred to me that I might not have even finished S5, but I don't care to remember, double check, and watch any episodes I might not have.

I have really given up on the show. If I watch S6 it will be for background noise.

This apathy happened in such a passive way, unlike with Scandal. I actively boycotted Scandal. With HTGAWM I would just keep forgetting to watch the next episodes.

I achieve
Reactions
27,601 306 174
Alleybux
rumor has it that it will be announced as the last season at the ABC upfronts today. I like Amirah but I feel like Tegan has become a magical negro character. :no2

She's a great actress, but Pete is wasting her talent. Tim Hutton also has a new show coming out so his character is likely actually dead.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,976 460 79
Alleybux
She's a great actress, but Pete is wasting her talent. Tim Hutton also has a new show coming out so his character is likely actually dead.
Great actor but I did not care for his character especially that forced interest in Annalise. I'm sure Emmitt will die to show how powerful the Castillos are..:rolleyes2

Last edited:
Anna Mae
Reactions
118,976 460 79
Alleybux
Here's a preview of what's to come. Nothing for Annalise I see. : unamused:
60680075_10215559842084652_9189091914295541760_n.jpg

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,976 460 79
Alleybux
Oh, how exciting. Not even ya'lls commentary is enough for me to continue to suffer through this bs. I'll catch this trash when I can.

Where is Laurel? ...... Not even worth commenting on. The only thing interesting is how low ratings are going to go with that as their opening mystery.

We're six seasons in and Pete is just now creating a reason why Michaela and Connor were chosen? Not to mention Annalise just happens to know Michaela's dad? Both already treat AK like shit so I'm sure this will at fuel to it.
tumblr_ncu75jpdjE1r00543o8_r2_250.gif

I predict that Nate & Bonnie will find out and and bitch at Annalise like they had a right to beat and smother that man to death.

Who is Tegan? I like her enough but not everyone needs an extensive back story. She probably has ties to Laurels' family.

Who is Vivian and did Gabriel kill her bf? I guess Tom will be reprising his role again.. Pete is really excited for the face off between Vivian and Annalise too. :rolleyes2

Who will run for DA? I predict that either Laurel's brother will run so that the Castillos have political control all around and/or this will be Annalise's arc.

I can't quit Viola so I'll be here talking shit.

Last edited:
Don't fuck with me fellas!
Reactions
108,796 706 177
Alleybux
Where is Laurel? ...... Not even worth commenting on. The only thing interesting is how low ratings are going to go with that as their opening mystery.
Pete must have read in screenwriting for dummies that to get the viewers interested in a storyline the writer can raise the stakes for how it affects the characters involved in it.
The problem is he refuses to admit to himself he fucked up the whole story line and everything around it from its very inception.

We're six seasons in and Pete is just now creating a reason why Michaela and Connor were chosen? Not to mention Annalise just happens to know Michaela's dad? Both already treat AK like shit so I'm sure this will at fuel to it.
tumblr_ncu75jpdjE1r00543o8_r2_250.gif

Connor and Michaela have 2 separate issues.

The only reason people even care about why Annalise picked him is because some have been trying to convince themselves Connor is a more important character than he ever really was.
I'm about as much interested in why Annalise picked him as I'm interested in who does Laurel's eyebrows - it's also has the same impact on the narrative. It's been 5 seasons, if it was relevant to anything we would have noticed by now.

Pete also tends to write Connor's backstory in a very corny and stupid way. I mean his coming out inspired his father to come out of the closet? Seriously?
giphy.gif

If people really cared that much about Connor this seasons ratings would have been far better. No one really cared about that wedding, which was all in his POV. I mean they couldn't even bother to write a father for Oliver, he only got to speak with him on the phone, away from the camera. Oliver was literally reduced to a prop for Connor.
Which is what happened to Michaela in S1 and ultimately doomed the character for good. By S3 she became a prop for Asher's going woke little storyline, in S4 she baby say Laurel (which was so stupid they even addressed it in the show) or just hung around acting stupid around Tegan up to S5.

So knowing how little they cared about Michaela for 5 seasons, i have very little faith in that whatever they come up with as the backstory related to her father will not be a disappointment too.

Who is Tegan? I like her enough but not everyone needs an extensive back story. She probably has ties to Laurels' family.

What the hell is who is Tegan even supposed to mean? They just realized they introduced her after 2 seasons?

Who is Vivian and did Gabriel kill her bf? I guess Tom will be reprising his role again.. Pete is really excited for the face off between Vivian and Annalise too. :rolleyes2
Gabe is black so you know Pete will have him kill someone and since that boyfriend is white I'm sure Pete will focus on him more than Gabe and Viv combined.

Who will run for DA? I predict that either Laurel's brother will run so that the Castillos have political control all around and/or this will be Annalise's arc.
The next murder victim.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,976 460 79
Alleybux
Apparently they started filming this week. I saw some pictures in my newsfeed and of course where is Laurel is center stage. Frank, Bonnie, K3/Oliver were looking frantic.

The person who posted the pictures also mentioned that neiher Karla or Timothy were listed as full timers this season on the ABC press release. I'm sure Emmitt is dead but for Laurel I think ABC is "trying " to build suspense or Laurel's whereabouts will be dragged to the midseason finale :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions
108,796 706 177
Alleybux
Apparently they started filming this week. I saw some pictures in my newsfeed and of course where is Laurel is center stage. Frank, Bonnie, K3/Oliver were looking frantic.

The person who posted the pictures also mentioned that neiher Karla or Timothy were listed as full timers this season on the ABC press release. I'm sure Emmitt is dead but for Laurel I think ABC is "trying " to build suspense or Laurel's whereabouts will be dragged to the midseason finale :unsure:
...and no Viola in sight because she's supposed to be filming in Philly.

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,976 460 79
Alleybux
...and no Viola in sight because she's supposed to be filming in Philly.
:no2 I can't fathom how they are starting to film without her. ABC obviously gave Viola the greenlight to do it but still. They could have given HTGAWM a winter premiere, ABC is over it.This is going to be a bigger shit show than I thought.

Last edited:
Reactions
108,796 706 177
Alleybux
:no2 I can't fathom how they are starting to film without her. ABC obviously gave Viola the greenlight to do it but still. They could given HTGAWM a winter premiere, ABC is over it.This is going to be a bigger shit show than I thought.
Those shots Pete posted on Instagram kind of imply he fully intends to make the season Coliver heavy so yeah.

General Manager
Reactions
5,596 101 2
Alleybux
Great actor but I did not care for his character especially that forced interest in Annalise. I'm sure Emmitt will die to show how powerful the Castillos are..:rolleyes2

The forced interest in Annalise was gross *gags*

I know I’m like years late with this response. I’m super hype to have found this thread.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
He only got married to not be deported. Same as these hoes who b marrying Africans...folks just be dragging shit:rolleyes: ah so that's why him...
Challenge All Star Watching Party *NO SPOILERS*
HELP none of my streaming sites have uploaded episode 7 & I was THISCLOSE to beinf spoiled well bc Jisela tweets a lot Aww! Id give it a couple...
Monroe Steele, fashion IG and YouTube influencer
so youre one of those women where being married is your identity? i bet you stay walking arounf saying, "My husband this & that," every damn...
Hoppy birthday! Royal family of Luxembourg share images of Prince Charles playing with a rabbit...
Aw look at that cutie having more swag than both his parents combined...and his parents dressing him like a baby born in the 21st century...respect...
  • Poll
Would you buy a house next to power lines?
It seems like there's a lot of them in New Jersey. I wouldn't want to live next to one personally even for a good price.
Pandemic Unemployment Benefits May Live ON
In NY, self-employed minimum PUA is $182 per week. A lot of self-employed folks are in the arts and hospitality, which are two sectors that...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Don't know if anybody already posted this ;) if yes I apologize ‘Go back to England’: Prince Harry angers Americans after calling First Amendment...
Are we not going to talk about seeing green? Megan and record labels were dragged
Nicki typically knows who to try. I do think that Meg can go toe to toe with her if she really got in her bag however Meg is the type to not give...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
Rota Rats and royal "sources" at Buckingham Palace bemoaning Harry and Meghan for overshadowing "The Magnificent 7". :ROFLMAO...
Top Bottom