Quantcast

UPDATE Confirmed HTGAWM Renewed for season 6, what are your hopes ?

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,934 5,785 517
Alleybux
Here's a preview of what's to come. Nothing for Annalise I see. : unamused:
60680075_10215559842084652_9189091914295541760_n.jpg

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,934 5,785 517
Alleybux
Oh, how exciting. Not even ya'lls commentary is enough for me to continue to suffer through this bs. I'll catch this trash when I can.

Where is Laurel? ...... Not even worth commenting on. The only thing interesting is how low ratings are going to go with that as their opening mystery.

We're six seasons in and Pete is just now creating a reason why Michaela and Connor were chosen? Not to mention Annalise just happens to know Michaela's dad? Both already treat AK like sh!t so I'm sure this will at fuel to it.
tumblr_ncu75jpdjE1r00543o8_r2_250.gif

I predict that Nate & Bonnie will find out and and b!tch at Annalise like they had a right to beat and smother that man to death.

Who is Tegan? I like her enough but not everyone needs an extensive back story. She probably has ties to Laurels' family.

Who is Vivian and did Gabriel kill her bf? I guess Tom will be reprising his role again.. Pete is really excited for the face off between Vivian and Annalise too. :rolleyes2

Who will run for DA? I predict that either Laurel's brother will run so that the Castillos have political control all around and/or this will be Annalise's arc.

I can't quit Viola so I'll be here talking sh!t.

Last edited:

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Where is Laurel? ...... Not even worth commenting on. The only thing interesting is how low ratings are going to go with that as their opening mystery.
Pete must have read in screenwriting for dummies that to get the viewers interested in a storyline the writer can raise the stakes for how it affects the characters involved in it.
The problem is he refuses to admit to himself he fµcked up the whole story line and everything around it from its very inception.

We're six seasons in and Pete is just now creating a reason why Michaela and Connor were chosen? Not to mention Annalise just happens to know Michaela's dad? Both already treat AK like sh!t so I'm sure this will at fuel to it.
tumblr_ncu75jpdjE1r00543o8_r2_250.gif

Connor and Michaela have 2 separate issues.

The only reason people even care about why Annalise picked him is because some have been trying to convince themselves Connor is a more important character than he ever really was.
I'm about as much interested in why Annalise picked him as I'm interested in who does Laurel's eyebrows - it's also has the same impact on the narrative. It's been 5 seasons, if it was relevant to anything we would have noticed by now.

Pete also tends to write Connor's backstory in a very corny and stupid way. I mean his coming out inspired his father to come out of the closet? Seriously?
giphy.gif

If people really cared that much about Connor this seasons ratings would have been far better. No one really cared about that wedding, which was all in his POV. I mean they couldn't even bother to write a father for Oliver, he only got to speak with him on the phone, away from the camera. Oliver was literally reduced to a prop for Connor.
Which is what happened to Michaela in S1 and ultimately doomed the character for good. By S3 she became a prop for Asher's going woke little storyline, in S4 she baby say Laurel (which was so stupid they even addressed it in the show) or just hung around acting stupid around Tegan up to S5.

So knowing how little they cared about Michaela for 5 seasons, i have very little faith in that whatever they come up with as the backstory related to her father will not be a disappointment too.

Who is Tegan? I like her enough but not everyone needs an extensive back story. She probably has ties to Laurels' family.

What the hell is who is Tegan even supposed to mean? They just realized they introduced her after 2 seasons?

Who is Vivian and did Gabriel kill her bf? I guess Tom will be reprising his role again.. Pete is really excited for the face off between Vivian and Annalise too. :rolleyes2
Gabe is black so you know Pete will have him kill someone and since that boyfriend is white I'm sure Pete will focus on him more than Gabe and Viv combined.

Who will run for DA? I predict that either Laurel's brother will run so that the Castillos have political control all around and/or this will be Annalise's arc.
The next murder victim.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,934 5,785 517
Alleybux
Apparently they started filming this week. I saw some pictures in my newsfeed and of course where is Laurel is center stage. Frank, Bonnie, K3/Oliver were looking frantic.

The person who posted the pictures also mentioned that neiher Karla or Timothy were listed as full timers this season on the ABC press release. I'm sure Emmitt is dead but for Laurel I think ABC is "trying " to build suspense or Laurel's whereabouts will be dragged to the midseason finale :unsure:

Last edited:

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Apparently they started filming this week. I saw some pictures in my newsfeed and of course where is Laurel is center stage. Frank, Bonnie, K3/Oliver were looking frantic.

The person who posted the pictures also mentioned that neiher Karla or Timothy were listed as full timers this season on the ABC press release. I'm sure Emmitt is dead but for Laurel I think ABC is "trying " to build suspense or Laurel's whereabouts will be dragged to the midseason finale :unsure:
...and no Viola in sight because she's supposed to be filming in Philly.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,934 5,785 517
Alleybux
...and no Viola in sight because she's supposed to be filming in Philly.
:no2 I can't fathom how they are starting to film without her. ABC obviously gave Viola the greenlight to do it but still. They could have given HTGAWM a winter premiere, ABC is over it.This is going to be a bigger sh!t show than I thought.

Last edited:

GrahamCracker

Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
:no2 I can't fathom how they are starting to film without her. ABC obviously gave Viola the greenlight to do it but still. They could given HTGAWM a winter premiere, ABC is over it.This is going to be a bigger sh!t show than I thought.
Those shots Pete posted on Instagram kind of imply he fully intends to make the season Coliver heavy so yeah.

5StarAshh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
47,260 997 178
Alleybux
Great actor but I did not care for his character especially that forced interest in Annalise. I'm sure Emmitt will die to show how powerful the Castillos are..:rolleyes2

The forced interest in Annalise was gross *gags*

I know I’m like years late with this response. I’m super hype to have found this thread.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom