Could you stay with a man......

Beautiful One
Reactions
1,020 7
Alleybux
Nawwwww....

oprah.gif

Sausage game is just as important as peach eat'in game. If both are not on point, why am I making whoopy with you? That's the whole reason right? To get it all or none, right??!! I expect to enjoy the porking, and if I don't in all aspects it's ridiculous...

Effete Side Eyes For All
Reactions
15,619 15 27
Alleybux
Nawwwww....

oprah.gif

Sausage game is just as important as peach eat'in game. If both are not on point, why am I making whoopy with you? That's the whole reason right? To get it all or none, right??!! I expect to enjoy the porking, and if I don't in all aspects it's ridiculous...

The language of this post was beautifully crass. Well done.

P.S.- The "making whoopy" comment was a little too retro and euphemistic though.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

“No one wants to work anymore”, thoughts?
What happened to 'if you don't like making minimum wage then quit' losers? Those jobs won't even provide health insurance to their employees and...
Who is the greatest NON- BLACK singer of all time?
Crystal Lewis be sangiiinn. She went off on "Lean On Me"..as a kid I was like who tf is this white woman?!
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I think Harry shot the shit a lot with Marcus, Jessica, Ben and Meghan when this thing was warming up on the tarmac. I think Harry has always...
PRINCE HARRY 'IS DEMANDING' WIFE MEGHAN MARKLE 'BE PART' OF PRINCESS DIANA'S 60TH BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE
More lies and clickbait. Meghan knows this is to honor Diana and as she doesn’t have any connection to her other than Harry, so why should she...
RHOA Porsha caught in another lie. Apparently was dating Simon since January!
Something tells me Porsha isn’t good in bed. She’ll give it up but there’s no oomph. And I bet she has to be drunk to have sex. This is not true...
RHOP Robyn Dixon has been engaged for 18 months. Will she ever get married?
Hell, Ray re-proposed to Karen after Juan and they've already had their vow renewal. I think Juan is having second thoughts. I'll never forget...
Jemele Hill tried it with En Vogue
Why is it so hard to get to the celebrity news page uh i fucking hate this new version of this site how yall gentrifying gossip drama and scandals...
Why are black women so hostile to black women that date/marry out?
They'll kiki about a black woman being abused by their non white partner meanwhile 92% of the domestic abusers, attackers and murders of black...
Top Bottom