Not open for further replies.

~TG~

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,081 3 1
Alleybux
who gave you an STD? Would it matter if it was curable? Could you stay with someone who you fell in love (haven't slept with yet) and then he told you one day that he had herpes or genital warts or something like that?

MariaLynMansGem

Bank Chambers
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,561 14 3
Alleybux
:baby:
titangirl#27 said:
who gave you an STD? Would it matter if it was curable? Could you stay with someone who you fell in love (haven't slept with yet) and then he told you one day that he had herpes or genital warts or something like that?
Im otta here/there..No STD's for me to start or finish with..No telling what else will surface..Life is too short...living with one needs to start off on a good foot..Not on crutches..

EatPrayLove

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
78,582 290 167
Alleybux
I don't know about that one. I would have to say no because I would want kids.......

If someone gave me something INCURABLE, I would STAY with his ass in order to make him miserable.

~TG~

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,081 3 1
Alleybux
oldhead said:
I don't know about that one. I would have to say no because I would want kids.......

If someone gave me something INCURABLE, I would STAY with his ass in order to make him miserable.

funny

Redvelvet

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
860 11 22
Alleybux
titangirl#27 asks two questions:

1) Could you stay with someone.. who gave you an STD? Would it matter if it was curable?

2) Could you stay with someone who you fell in love (haven't slept with yet) and then he told you one day that he had herpes or genital warts or something like that?

BUT, It depends on how long we have been together. n If he had cheated on me before. n How could he not know he gave me a disease? What are we talking about syphillis, gonoreha(sp)?

You are not going to know you have HPV immediately. Which is not curable, though def manageable. So in thatsituation, I would be at risk for cervical cancer or having a hysteretomy, (if you dont get that procedure , a cone-oscopy(sp)) Just how did I find out about the STD? He knew immediately or very soon therafter, did he rush to my aid? Did he handle our business?

2) I dont know if I can truly fall in love with some one w/o having xes, that's just me. In this situation of an incurable disease, you have to have money for treatment and very good insurance. Think Cookie & Magic. Magic would not look like that or be in such great health, ( it is reported that no HIV can be found in his blood, although he still can pass it on) if he was not rich or have acess to great doctors.

{I have always said if a man gave me an STD I would sue them and I would. I really admire the woman who sued Michael Vick. This sister/womyn was courageous}.

I believe men know who to be laxed with, and who not to be laxed with. The men that I have dated I have communicated that: I am not interseted in having another child or drama or baby momma drama or other women drama. Men know who to bring garbage to, you have to communicate initially that you are not a garbage dumpster.

Khalilsgirl

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
195 2 1
Alleybux
titangirl#27 said:

1. I don't know. If I loved the person and I contracted it as a result of them cheating then probably not, but it would depend on the circumstances. If it's something incurable then yes. What would be the point of leaving him? No one else would want me anyway.

2. As long as the person was willing to see a doctor together to talk about risks, and preventative measures,etc. then probably so. True love in this day and age won't be easy to come by.

These are VERY hard questions TG!

soinlove

Rookie
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Alleybux
hell no. A friend of mine jus told me a few weeks ago her boyfriend gave her an std and she hasen't been with anyone else but she stayed with him cuz he said he was faithful. wtf!!!!!!!

BrownEyedGyrl

Skywriter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,824 3 2
Alleybux
um no and no...very simple. did I mention hell no on the underside of hell to da nall, times the infinity of NO to the 10th power?

Amanda Hugnkiss

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
18,555 4 1
Alleybux
titangirl#27 said:
who gave you an STD? Would it matter if it was curable?
Could you stay with someone who you fell in love (haven't slept with yet) and then he told you one day that he had herpes or genital warts or something like that?

1) No, cause I don't do cheaters. If you didn't bring it with you to the relationship then I'm not inclined to stay with you because you caught it from your infidelity.

2) Yes, at least he told me about it before hand and gave me the choice of dealing with it. I'd be more worried about the man who is infected and is not disclosing the information because he is either 1) in denial, 2) too selfish, or 3) unaware that he has an STD.

TheNewMe

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,411 14 4
Alleybux
I would move on if it were a new relationship. It wouldn't break us if we haven't spent that much time together. He'd be better off finding someone who could deal with that but I couldn't.

Stinkerbell

Miss NFL 2006
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
11,843 8 4
Alleybux
oldhead said:

If he gave me something incurable, you may as well stay. You both have an incurable disease and who else can you form a bond with behind that? Would you really find a quality relationship with someone if you had an incurable STD?

If it was curable, I'd be out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

News Alley

General Alley

Top Bottom