COVID-19 Can't Stop A Pick Me Cat...

HotDamn

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
214,793 7,909 741
Alleybux
Y'all wanted a Hussy update so here is a brief one. It has been a while and she has pulled a lot of sh!t, but I am going to focus on some of her COVID era fuckery

For anyone who isn't familiar with Hussy, the following threads are a good starting point:

Due to the pandemic my husband has been working from home when possible. He cut back his hours to help more with our daughter's homeschooling. This has also given him more time to focus on Hussy.

Hussy is almost 18 years old. She claims to be 12 and my husband goes along with that lie. He has gone along with it for so long, that I think he has forgotten that she is a senior citizen.

Hussy has arthritis (allegedly) and her vision is getting bad. Other than those things, she is in good health for her age.

Hussy still runs the streets every chance she gets. She returns home limping, with dishevled fur and sometimes she stinks. Back in April she escaped and came back limping and with a cough (LSA you know what she had been up to). My husband determined that she had been exposed to COVID and decided she needed emergency treatment.

I didn't go with them to the vet, but my husband put me on speaker phone in case the vet wanted to ask me some questions...

The Vet: Hussy is 17 years old. She has normal issues for her age. She doesn't have COVID. She is has some allergies. It's most likely from a plant or flower that she came in contact with. I have discussed this with you on prior visits.

My Husband: Hussy is 12.

The Vet: Ummmm... Her chart says 17.

Hussy: Growls/talks sh!t.

My Husband: She's 12.

The Vet: Yeahhhhhh. She is doing great. Watch her arthritis. If it gets any worse, I have some treatments we can try.

My Husband: You didn't test her for COVID.

[Two minute silence...]

The Vet: You can pay the bill up front as usual.

I hung up my phone. I was happy that I didn't have to witness that sh!t in person. SMH.

My husband and Hussy arrived home. He was big mad at the vet and talked sh!t about him for 10 minutes. He called around to try to get an appointment for a second opinion and a Covid test for Hussy. Due to their past history with these other veterinarians, he couldn't find one who would give him an appointment.

He then proceeds to disinfect our house from top to bottom. He moved furniture and used a truckload of Lysol and disinfectant. The entire time, Hussy is following him from room to room (with no limp), telling him that the vet is incompetent. She kept doing sad little fake coughs and wheezes for sympathy. He put a Hepa air purifier in Hussy's room. He bathed Hussy's ass and she didn't put up a fight. She loves it when my husband trashes her veterinarian, so she was feeling real good about herself.

My daughter and my husband take long walks together. They have been doing it since she was a toddler. A month ago or so, I noticed that they had stopped taking walks together. I asked my daughter why and she said: "He's embarrassing."

She is at that age where kids are embarrased by anything their parents do, so I didn't think anything of it.

I was in our back yard a couple of weeks ago and I overheard my neighbors talking about my husband. One of them said: "It tickles me when I see Mr. HotDamn walking with Hussy." No biggie. Hussy follows him every where. Then I hear: "That little carrier is adorable."

Carrier?! WTF! I haul ass to our front porch to wait on my husband to get home. When he finally strolls up, he is carrying Hussy is in a baby sling! A. BABY. SLING!

I didn't say anything. I just stared at him.
giphy.gif

Hussy's smug ass was like...
lMoQY.gif

Finally he says: "Hussy's arthritis is flaring up and its safer if I carry her with the Covid rate being so high here."

I continue to stare...

giphy.gif

He then says: "Why are you looking at me like that. I got it out of the attic. You used it for HotDamn Jr."

Nah. I didn't use that sling for Jr. I didn't respond to him. I went into the house to pull the receipts. He bought the sling on Amazon in November.

717fErJSL0L._SL1500_.jpg

I showed him and he was like...

AntiqueFoolishCamel-small.gif

Now that I know about the sling, he has Hussy in it all the time. You would think that b!tch has bound feet as much as he carries her around.

I haven't forgotten about Tom...

Hussy still wants Tom, but my husband has put a wrench in her love life. With him being home more she had to pretend to be a decent cat. She didn't want him to know the truth about her street heaux ways. Hussy is sneaky, so she still managed to meet up with Tom...

My husband jogs in the mornings. That has been his routine for years and he rarely deviates from it. Last week he changed up and went jogging one night. He caught Hussy with Tom a block over from our house. She ran when she saw my husband. Her old, arthritic ass beat him home. He stormed into the house. All red-faced and pissed off.

Y'all the hand wringing, lamenting, pleading and threats of animal control took me out.

"Where is your collar!" (In her room where she leaves it, when she is out slinging puss.)

"It's not safe for you to be out at night."

"That cat could have Covid. Do you want to be re-infected?" (If he don't stop with that sh!t.)

"Come here and give me a hug. You don't know any better do you?"

"I will call animal control if he keeps bothering you." (His silly ass knows that Hussy stalks Tom.)

He put her ass on lockdown. Hussy was mad as fµck at my husband. She wouldn't look at him. She ignored him when he called her name. For two days after she got caught, she would flip her food bowl over if my husband tried to feed her. If he came into a room where she was, she would leave.

I loved it. My husband was getting the real Hussy treatment. She finally showed him what she is really about. That was the best Christmas I could get.

Y'all are wondering why I am up on Christmas day posting on LSA when all is right in my world...

When I woke up this morning, I saw a small Christmas tree in Hussy's room with presents under it. It wasn't there when I went to bed. Hussy is stretched out under it on a heating pad.

w5rL3Ch.jpg

[This is a Hussy look alike. Her actual photo is down in the thread.]
It seems like Hussy and my husband are a couple again.

Merry Christmas to me...

Last edited:

Driip

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
12,436 474 120
Alleybux
Omg you're so crazy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
I love love love your imagination.
You are totally wasting your talent sis, with some silly illustrations this could be a wonderful collection of stories.(y)
#getyourbag

Meeow

-`ღ´•┈••✦ ꕥ ✦••┈-• `ღ´-
Reaction score
Reactions
167,491 4,863 254
Alleybux
She's so fluffy, and she age well :heart_eyes:

eta: that cat is not her hussy, she found that cat pic on the internet.

Last edited:

Soriya

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
216,429 4,183 1,318
Alleybux
Sis, I feel very ambivalent. First I want to duff Hussy out then hug her. So many emotions reading what you wrote. LOL!

O.o

Black Women Disproportionately @ Risk For Homicide
Reaction score
Reactions
401,375 11,864 9,185
Alleybux
Sis, I feel very ambivalent. First I want to duff Hussy out then hug her. So many emotions reading what you wrote. LOL!
Me too!!!! I want to roll up on Hussy for trying to fling it around IN HOT DAMNS OWN HOUSE!!!! TRYING TO RUN HER HOUSE....

whew let me calm down and go back to laughing my ass off.

@HotDamn got a whole hoe ass pet in her damn house!!!! :LOL:

Mental Floss

off my chest & laid to rest
Reaction score
Reactions
74,690 1,216 305
Alleybux
You are absolutely hilarious. And even though I don't like Hussy's heaux ass for your sake, she does look beautiful in that pic.

ETA: Oh I see that's not really her w/the Christmas glow. Fcuk Tom for living up to the stereotypes about black... cats. :cautious:

Yeah, you made my day w/this sh!t. Let me catch up on the Hussy Chronicles. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OnColdShores

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,019 665 212
Alleybux
I wish there were more of these posts because I went back and read ALL of them. :LOL:

Can I be included on the tag list? I want first dibs on fresh Hussy tea.

Resipop

I Love LSA just not Fools
Reaction score
Reactions
220,243 8,759 2,211
Alleybux
Y'all wanted a Hussy update so here is a brief one. It has been a while and she has pulled a lot of sh!t, but I am going to focus on some of her COVID era fuckery

For anyone who isn't familiar with Hussy, the following threads are a good starting point:

Due to the pandemic my husband has been working from home when possible. He cut back his hours to help more with our daughter's homeschooling. This has also given him more time to focus on Hussy.

Hussy is almost 18 years old. She claims to be 12 and my husband goes along with that lie. He has gone along with it for so long, that I think he has forgotten that she is a senior citizen.

Hussy has arthritis (allegedly) and her vision is getting bad. Other than those things, she is in good health for her age.

Hussy still runs the streets every chance she gets. She returns home limping, with dishevled fur and sometimes she stinks. Back in April she escaped and came back limping and with a cough (LSA you know what she had been up to). My husband determined that she had been exposed to COVID and decided she needed emergency treatment.

I didn't go with them to the vet, but my husband put me on speaker phone in case the vet wanted to ask me some questions...

The Vet: Hussy is 17 years old. She has normal issues for her age. She doesn't have COVID. She is has some allergies. It's most likely from a plant or flower that she came in contact with. I have discussed this with you on prior visits.

My Husband: Hussy is 12.

The Vet: Ummmm... Her chart says 17.

Hussy: Growls/talks sh!t.

My Husband: She's 12.

The Vet: Yeahhhhhh. She is doing great. Watch her arthritis. If it gets any worse, I have some treatments we can try.

My Husband: You didn't test her for COVID.

[Two minute silence...]

The Vet: You can pay the bill up front as usual.

I hung up my phone. I was happy that I didn't have to witness that sh!t in person. SMH.

My husband and Hussy arrived home. He was big mad at the vet and talked sh!t about him for 10 minutes. He called around to try to get an appointment for a second opinion and a Covid test for Hussy. Due to their past history with these other veterinarians, he couldn't find one who would give him an appointment.

He then proceeds to disinfect our house from top to bottom. He moved furniture and used a truckload of Lysol and disinfectant. The entire time, Hussy is following him from room to room (with no limp), telling him that the vet is incompetent. She kept doing sad little fake coughs and wheezes for sympathy. He put a Hepa air purifier in Hussy's room. He bathed Hussy's ass and she didn't put up a fight. She loves it when my husband trashes her veterinarian, so she was feeling real good about herself.

My daughter and my husband take long walks together. They have been doing it since she was a toddler. A month ago or so, I noticed that they had stopped taking walks together. I asked my daughter why and she said: "He's embarrassing."

She is at that age where kids are embarrased by anything their parents do, so I didn't think anything of it.

I was in our back yard a couple of weeks ago and I overheard my neighbors talking about my husband. One of them said: "It tickles me when I see Mr. HotDamn walking with Hussy." No biggie. Hussy follows him every where. Then I hear: "That little carrier is adorable."

Carrier?! WTF! I haul ass to our front porch to wait on my husband to get home. When he finally strolls up, he is carrying Hussy is in a baby sling! A. BABY. SLING!

I didn't say anything. I just stared at him.
giphy.gif

Hussy's smug ass was like...
lMoQY.gif

Finally he says: "Hussy's arthritis is flaring up and its safer if I carry her with the Covid rate being so high here."

I continue to stare...

giphy.gif

He then says: "Why are you looking at me like that. I got it out of the attic. You used it for HotDamn Jr."

Nah. I didn't use that sling for Jr. I didn't respond to him. I went into the house to pull the receipts. He bought the sling on Amazon in November.

I showed him and he was like...

AntiqueFoolishCamel-small.gif

Now that I know about the sling, he has Hussy in it all the time. You would think that b!tch has bound feet as much as he carries her around.

I haven't forgotten about Tom...

Hussy still wants Tom, but my husband has put a wrench in her love life. With him being home more she had to pretend to be a decent cat. She didn't want him to know the truth about her street heaux ways. Hussy is sneaky, so she still managed to meet up with Tom...

My husband jogs in the mornings. That has been his routine for years and he rarely deviates from it. Last week he changed up and went jogging one night. He caught Hussy with Tom a block over from our house. She ran when she saw my husband. Her old, arthritic ass beat him home. He stormed into the house. All red-faced and pissed off.

Y'all the hand wringing, lamenting, pleading and threats of animal control took me out.

"Where is your collar!" (In her room where she leaves it, when she is out slinging puss.)

"It's not safe for you to be out at night."

"That cat could have Covid. Do you want to be re-infected?" (If he don't stop with that sh!t.)

"Come here and give me a hug. You don't know any better do you?"

"I will call animal control if he keeps bothering you." (His silly ass knows that Hussy stalks Tom.)

He put her ass on lockdown. Hussy was mad as fµck at my husband. She wouldn't look at him. She ignored him when he called her name. For two days after she got caught, she would flip her food bowl over if my husband tried to feed her. If he came into a room where she was, she would leave.

I loved it. My husband was getting the real Hussy treatment. She finally showed him what she is really about. That was the best Christmas I could get.

Y'all are wondering why I am up on Christmas day posting on LSA when all is right in my world...

When I woke up this morning, I saw a small Christmas tree in Hussy's room with presents under it. It wasn't there when I went to bed. Hussy is stretched out under it on a heating pad.

w5rL3Ch.jpg

It looks like Hussy and my husband are a couple again.

Merry Christmas to me...

You are an excellent writer. Merry Christmas to you, your hubby, child, and definitely to Hussy!

NonProphet

Don’t jealous me
Reaction score
Reactions
55,053 1,061 408
Alleybux
I didn't know there was a ongoing cat chronicles about this cat named Hussy. I would love to see the next installment of this series. I laughed out loud at quite a few parts. I can't be home for Christmas this year, so this cheered me up a bit. Thanks OP.

HotDamn

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
214,793 7,909 741
Alleybux
It just got better the more I scrolled:ROFLMAO:

Its the lying of the age for me lmao

I don't say anything anymore. It's too absurd. My daughter lets my husband have it.

"Daddy, how is Hussy the same age as me, when you already had her like a 100 years before I was born?"

ShawtOrdaCook

Resident Nay'Murican
Reaction score
Reactions
88,513 2,735 341
Alleybux
I'm on the floor in tears from laughing so hard at this! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HotDamn

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
214,793 7,909 741
Alleybux
Okay I was absolutely done at the baby carrier.

What is wrong with him?

When it comes to Hussy he is stupid. She lies and believes her.

Last year he called the police on some neighbors, because their 4th of July fireworks were disturbing Hussy. Old white people beefing over fireworks. SMH. Sometimes I pretend I don't know him.

simo Hayer

Sniper in the Kingdom still Gigiangel
Reaction score
Reactions
79,097 4,213 3,254
Alleybux
@HotDamn please do another before NewYears. Let's bring in the new years with Hussy Tales..but knowing how you do ..I'll be happy with one before the summer

Last edited:

Deafchick

Moneybagg Joe - Hustlin republicans since 1970
Reaction score
Reactions
155,154 1,845 482
Alleybux
:LOL::LOL: I cannot

@HotDamn what past history with other vets? :emoji_thinking:

The carrier took me oute2 He could have brought a stroller and took Hussy out on his jogs.

Thank you for the update

HotDamn

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
214,793 7,909 741
Alleybux
:LOL::LOL: I cannot

@HotDamn what past history with other vets? :emoji_thinking:

The carrier took me oute2 He could have brought a stroller and took Hussy out on his jogs.

Thank you for the update

My husband is down to one veterinarian who will entertain his foolishness. He has been Hussy's vet for years. Now that he has a grip on how Hussy and my husband act, he is unbothered.

There may be other veterinarian who will put up with him. They haven't been called, because my husband is picky when it comes to Hussy. There are only a few that he considers worthy of treating her. Of those they don't want to deal with his dumb ass.

I want go into more detail, but it will doxx me. :LOL:

LazyDaisy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,293 3,161 1,231
Alleybux
He put a Hepa air purifier in Hussy's room
Hussy has her own room?!

I am tickled pink! LMFAO! This is way too adorable. I love this. I don't care. I love cat dads that go all out. ♡

HotDamn

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
214,793 7,909 741
Alleybux
Hussy has her own room?!

I am tickled pink! LMFAO! This is way too adorable. I love this. I don't care. I love cat dads that go all out.

In our previous house, there was a bedroom for her to share with the other cats. Hussy bullied them and took it over. That was before we had a child.

In this house she has a large utility storage room that is hers. It has her beds, some furniture and her other things. If she catches any of our other cats in the room, she beats them up. They can't stand her ass either.

LazyDaisy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,293 3,161 1,231
Alleybux
In our previous house, there was a bedroom for her to share with the other cats. Hussy bullied them and took it over. That was before we had a child.

In this house she has a large utility storage room that is hers. It has her beds, some furniture and her other things. If she catches any of our other cats in the room, she beats them up. They can't stand her ass either.
Hussy is tooooooo much but I LOVE her. Bad b!tches give NO fucks.

simo Hayer

Sniper in the Kingdom still Gigiangel
Reaction score
Reactions
79,097 4,213 3,254
Alleybux
My husband is down to one veterinarian who will entertain his foolishness. He has been Hussy's vet for years. Now that he has a grip on how Hussy and my husband act, he is unbothered.

There may be other veterinarian who will put up with him. They haven't been called, because my husband is picky when it comes to Hussy. There are only a few that he considers worthy of treating her. Of those they don't want to deal with his dumb ass.

A man that loves cats..I wish..you don't deserve Hussy or your husband..

Esdeath

氷の女王
Reaction score
Reactions
169,059 2,646 762
Alleybux
Thank you for the tag Op!!

When I tell you I was laughing so hard that I now have the hiccups, my favorite threads .