Quantcast

Covid vaccine side effects are WORSE than he thought.

MrsJ

Priestess and Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
8,707 722 319
Alleybux
better yet get them through good food

Liwe Liwe

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
114,264 3,528 2,743
Alleybux
So basically take your multi vitamin

If you're in good nick, then yes. A multivitamin should suffice. Something to keep you ticking along because
  • the food we eat is comprised; grown in poor soils, stored for too long by the time it gets to the table there are no nutrients (fruit and veg begin to lose nutrients from the time of harvest).
  • nowadays we are subjected to a lot more pollution, and our livers need all the help they can get to detox after all the hardwork of filtering out petrol and paint fumes, pesticides and herbicides.
  • the meat we eat is full of antibiotics, which in turn impacts gut flora.
However, some people need more than a multivitamin
  • those struggling with long term inflammation (disease) eg diabetes, asthma, hypothyroidism, allergies etc.
  • those who have gut issues; low stomach acid, Coelic disease, Crohn's disease, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), GERD. It can take 6 months to repair gut flora after a course of antibiotics.
  • people with genetic mutations, for example, individuals who have the MTFHR gene mutation cannot obtain folate from diet (vegetables) and have to take methylfolate supplements for life. Conversely, they have to be careful about their Vitamin B3 (Niacin), reason being, Niacin tends to hoover up Methyl donors (Folate, Betaine, Choline, Inositol). Some people have a mutation that leaves them susceptible to zinc deficiency.
Also, multivitamins may not provide enough of a given mineral, for example we need 375 mg of Magnesium a day. Some multivitamins only provide 90mg of Magnesium. We need Magnesium for over 300 functions in the body; it activates Vitamin D; it combines with Vitamin D in the pancreas to form insulin; it keeps the fluid in the pericardium sac healthy (the sac around the heart;) it helps our muscles contract and relax- the biggest muscle in the body is the heart, therefore Magnesium helps to keep strokes at bay; it also helps us sleep (coffee depletes the body of Magnesium- goes to explain why it helps people stay awake). We loss Magnesium when we are stressed; we literally piss out. Quiet as it's kept, Magnesium deficiency (much like Vitamin D deficiency) is at pandemic levels.

So yeah, multivitamin may work for some, it may not work for others. Best thing to do is to have a blood test done for these things.

Freja

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
659,180 274,772 8,222
Alleybux
Gates has never vaccinated his kids

now a vaccine developed quick without standard tests

i wonder
His kids are vaccinated with all the recommended shots. His wife confirmed it on their facebook.

Indica

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,721 255 67
Alleybux
I got the AstraZeneca vaccine in the UK, was fine the first day but then the next few days were hell lol. I got the shakes really bad and super nauseous and absolutely drained of all energy. My eyes were stinging like hell too and slightly swollen. All fine now but yeah, that was the first time I've ever had a side effect to a vaccine. Getting the next dose in about 12 weeks. Hopefully the side effects won't happen then cos I'll have built up antibodies.

Lost about 6 pounds though :b41

Melodic Nightingale

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,881 286 26
Alleybux
I'm getting the vaccine when its l said and done. I took a flu shot in October, expected to be sick and was fine. Caught Covid in December and its been hell since. Once I feel my body is ready, I'm getting that vaccine. Was indifferent about it, but once Covid hits you, you have to do what's in the best interest of your health.

MoodyD

"I am" & sugar-free
Reaction score
Reactions
10,417 784 1,015
Alleybux
They polled doctors and nurses on if they would take this vaccine when it was available to them. Something like 90% of doctors would and only 30-40% of nurses would. If you know anything about the medical community, it’s usually the nurses who really know what’s up, not the doctors.
Let these idiots tell us... doctors are our saviors when really they are textbook outdated ‘smart’.

Meechay

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,771 686 73
Alleybux
Thats what fonts not getting, this is a slow poison where you have to take it more than once. Dont alot of people get sick after getting the flu vaccine? Didn’t someone post a video of someone feeling the effects of the flu walking backwards? If its not so bad then why will we be forced to take it?
The Flu and Covid vaccines are not cures. It doesn't prevent you for getting it, it just stops the severity of it. Covid prevents you from getting severely sick and possibly dying from it. So I rather take my chances than not because I have to many friends that took it lightly and caught it. One friend almost died. But you do what is best for you! Do your research though. I just got my second shot and it just made me tired and fatigues for 24 hours that's it.

Mencha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,923 3,011 1,162
Alleybux
So honest question, what's the difference between getting the vaccine and getting an asymptomatic version of Covid? I'm really wondering. Because apparently there are a bunch of us who get covid and never even know it.
Well you won't ever know that if you will be fortunate enough just to have the asymptomatic version. That is the risk people I guess are willing to take.

On and On and On and On...
Reaction score
Reactions
95,968 4,159 569
Alleybux
I'm scared. I took the J&J and I have a terrible headache and nausea! Feeling like I want to faint!

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
This is a great article! I wish everyone would read this.

Stop asking people if they've taken the Covid 19 vaccine. I literally hate when people ask me this question.

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
I'm scared. I took the J&J and I have a terrible headache and nausea! Feeling like I want to faint!

Vaccines affect everyone differently. Thats why I think its so unfair to force people to take this vaccine. Even doctors are forcing people. We have had public outbreaks before ie. Spanish flu was worse and people were not forced and regulated to take a vaccine.

The doctor forced my mom
to take the J and J vaccine and she nearly had a stroke, had to be rushed to the emergency room.
Society has become so annoying.

If youre out enjoying your life people are getting annoyed with you now.

On and On and On and On...
Reaction score
Reactions
95,968 4,159 569
Alleybux
Vaccines affect everyone differently. Thats why I think its so unfair to force people to take this vaccine. Even doctors are forcing people. We have had public outbreaks before ie. Spanish flu was worse and people were not forced and regulated to take a vaccine.

The doctor forced my mom
to take the J and J vaccine and she nearly had a stroke, had to be rushed to the emergency room.
Society has become so annoying.

If youre out enjoying your life people are getting annoyed with you now.

That's true. Thankfully the symptoms have subsided and I feel normal now. Phew, that was scary. I want to travel sometime this year and the CVS by my work was giving the vaccine, so I said why not? I would rather get the one dose than the two dose.

NuAgeWildflower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,254 4,180 1,431
Alleybux
These are not bad side effects. The flu shot comes with side effects, including a cold because the body is preparing ot fight off the flu. I"m not surprised it will be an annual shot, like the flu shot.
The flu shot almost took me OUT. I ended up with pneumonia. I dismissed any correlation and thought it was a fluke. I took the flu shot the following year and ended up with pneumonia AGAIN. After that, my doctor began giving me exemption letters for my university. Everyone responds differently to certain things.

Last edited:

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
Pfizer coronavirus vaccine volunteer describes side effects, urges others to 'get it' ASAP (e4)

Pfizer coronavirus vaccine volunteer describes side effects, urges others to 'get it' ASAP

Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine had side effects that were 'worse than I thought,' volunteer tells 'Fox & Friends'

A Pfizer coronavirus vaccine volunteer in Austin, Texas told "Fox & Friends" about his experience in the clinical trial, urging others to "get it as soon as you can."

The company reported that its vaccine has been found to be 90% effective against COVID-19 with more than 43,000 people being tested around the world. (although Covid has a 90% survival rate)

PFIZER'S CORONAVIRUS VACCINE LOW-TEMPERATURE STORAGE REQUIREMENT COULD BE LOGISTICAL SNAG

Upon hearing the positive results, Glenn Deshields, who volunteered for the trial after seeing it on the news, tweeted: "My Grandad told me that one of his first memories was of bells ringing to mark the end of WWI. If true, this is that kind of moment. I am honored to be a part of this trial."

He told co-host Ainsley Earhardt Thursday he is fairly certain he got the vaccination and not the placebo because he showed antibodies after getting the second injection.

RISK OF CORONAVIRUS SPREAD GREATEST AT THESE LOCATIONS, STUDY SUGGESTS

"I had some side effects," Deshields said. "A lot of injection site pain ... I haven't had coronavirus, so that's a good thing."

He admitted that the side effects after the first shot "were a little more severe than I thought."

"Basically, I had a headache and a lot of fatigue, injection site pain ... maybe three to four days," he said. "The second one, it was similar but it was much more muted. It wasn't as strong. I think I took some Advil and they basically cleared up."

CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE

Deshields recommends people get it as soon as possible.

"I talked to my doctor. He said there's differences in how this one works, but, in the end, it's just still a vaccine and people shouldn't be scared of it," he concluded.

*A second dose of a slow posion, but LSA thinks this will be done in one shot. Nope, the vaccine will be yearly, congrats LSA.

If you google this some people are having brain nuerological effects both from Covid 19 and the vaccine shot side effects.
Long term Covid 19 symptoms, as well as long term vaccine side effect issues are coming up. Pick your poison.

After the vaccine my mom is also having memory issues.

Do people wonder why you never hear major celebrities getting badly sick from Covid 19?. Hmmm

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
They polled doctors and nurses on if they would take this vaccine when it was available to them. Something like 90% of doctors would and only 30-40% of nurses would. If you know anything about the medical community, it’s usually the nurses who really know what’s up, not the doctors.

Yes the doctors don't interact and speak with the patients as much as the nurses. The nurses literally do most of the work and see the damage more. The doctor steps in at the end and says OK, a few nice words then leaves.