Quantcast
  • Don't post about your friends here. Post issues with your friends on the Front Porch.

CPS report; I have proof of this dude abusing his son, but he claims I’m gonna have a warrant for making a false report...

freckledbruh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
240,514 5,717 3,374
Alleybux
Is this the font who got in a fight about toilet paper four days before moving out of a less than 800sqft apartment of a dude and his son?

HELLO Rupert

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
10,075 139 89
Alleybux
This dude claims I’m gonna have a warrant for making a “false” report, even though he does degrade his five year old son, and call him names and hits him. I have video evidence..
I filed the report anonymously, yet, he said he just had to go down to CPS to talk to them and he gave them the phone number I called from and they verified it. Now he claims I’m done..
It does not work that way, it's anonymous. He's trying to intimidate you.

Miz Stronghold

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
They don’t verify phone numbers. Trust me, I called cps and gave my full government name to the lady. Idgaf if you mess with kids I’m reporting you.

The person I reported does not know who reported her and cps did not tell
Exactly. I worked at CPS for 5 years. They don't reveal who called. I had several cases where people made false reports and legal action was never taken against them, so I doubt that action would be taken against someone with proof of abuse.

Sista Saved

The BLESSED Font
Reaction score
Reactions
137,636 11,156 10,179
Alleybux
Op I know a lot of people in this thread are saying CPS does not reveal things, but that is a lie. I can think of at least 4 incidents where the person who made the report was identified. Every time it was a female worker as well.
The truth is that a lot these so called social workers messy. I have quite a few in my family.

If the man you reported is a black male who seemingly takes responsibility for his son, you can forget it. They will just see you as a bitter woman he rejected. They will go to his house look around and paint you as bad woman by saying things such as "you need to watch who you let in your home" etc etc. All of that is confirmation that you are the one.

Just expect that you will have to wait for your check and get your own place after this.

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,375 11,589 7,232
Alleybux
I have a bank account, all my stimulus' and a permanent address. Save your battle energy for your former roomie.
A lot of people with bank accounts received their check by mail, one instance is if you filed taxes, but didn’t receive a refund. They sent it to whatever address you put on your most recent tax refund and people were not able to change it.

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,375 11,589 7,232
Alleybux
Ohh you are the poster who was staying with the moms friends son and he got mad about the open bathroom window??
And they were beefing over toilet paper? That whole situation was petty.

OP, does the child go to school? If he goes to school then that gives you even more deniability because anyone could’ve reported him.

GigiLaMoore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
149,259 1,874 1,040
Alleybux
This dude claims I’m gonna have a warrant for making a “false” report, even though he does degrade his five year old son, and call him names and hits him. I have video evidence..
I filed the report anonymously, yet, he said he just had to go down to CPS to talk to them and he gave them the phone number I called from and they verified it. Now he claims I’m done..
You're that gullible?

AllLashes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,028 3,953 397
Alleybux
CPS is not tracing no damn phone numbers, he is lying. They barely do their jobs, let's be real here.
Its anon, he will be investigated.

DrippingCrystal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,402 2,382 1,126
Alleybux
He sounds like he’s lying but CPS can be unprofessional and ghetto at times and I’ve definitely heard cases of people accurately getting exposed for reporting.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,500 494,984 222,872
Alleybux
And they were beefing over toilet paper? That whole situation was petty.

OP, does the child go to school? If he goes to school then that gives you even more deniability because anyone could’ve reported him.
He’s supposed to start this Fall, according to his father

Ldybozz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,560 526 46
Alleybux
A lot of people with bank accounts received their check by mail, one instance is if you filed taxes, but didn’t receive a refund. They sent it to whatever address you put on your most recent tax refund and people were not able to change it.

Yes you can change it. I work at IRS in the w&i unit. You'd need to file a 8822 form. These are ways to change your address. You can't do it online. You can request for the form online.
20210410_105701.jpg

Last edited:

WholeFools

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,702 2,638 29
Alleybux
He just made you tell on yourself. If indeed you are concerned you should call them back, and ask them why they violated your confidentiality, because you were threatened by the person you reported.
You may want to file a police report, because if he is abusing his child, you will be subject to violence at some point yourself, and if you have to defend yourself, you want to cover all your bases.
This. And if necessary, be ready to defend yourself.

WholeFools

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
40,702 2,638 29
Alleybux
This is the same incog that was staying with her mother’s ex friend son. They were bickering over toilet paper & op said the guy liked her (few years ago) & that he & his son didn’t wash their hands... op also said the hit is verbally abusive to his son...

So you finally called CPS on him.
Is this the same font whose FWB ghosted her and she needed to tell him she was possibly pregnant after a negative pregnancy test?

JustLivingTv

Fck |Love|Friendship & yo phony apologies
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
97,020 9,671 9,135
Alleybux
While everybody is saying he lying I don't think he is lying.

Some folks in those departments are messy ass hell and will tell whom you are even if you want to be anonymous.

I'm heard on my scanner many times anonymous callers getting attacked. There is no way they would know unless somebody in the field told them.

Far as everything else I hope you win cause he shouldn't be doing his son wrong.

Ldybozz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,560 526 46
Alleybux
What is taking the irs so long with refunds and 3rd stimulus?

Kind of ridiculous now
I'm sorry about that. I don't work in that area. But I know that area has been putting in a lot of overtime.
I haven't gotten any of the stimulus. I was a stay at home mom. So I haven't filed in years. Then found out some b!tch ass mother fuckers claimed my kids on their taxes. I don't know how they got their ssn's. All I have found out is they live in Nebraska. I don't know anyone there. I did get that food card. Twice. But that's it.

TennisBracelet

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,762 4,871 3,606
Alleybux
I'm sorry about that. I don't work in that area. But I know that area has been putting in a lot of overtime.
I haven't gotten any of the stimulus. I was a stay at home mom. So I haven't filed in years. Then found out some b!tch ass mother fuckers claimed my kids on their taxes. I don't know how they got their ssn's. All I have found out is they live in Nebraska. I don't know anyone there. I did get that food card. Twice. But that's it.

It just seems so odd. Weird how last stimulus and refunds processed easy but everything is delayed now. Overtime? i dont understand why they were not staffed properly.

Wow @ some randoms claiming your kids.

Are they going to jail????

My little cousin is a teen and got the food card but didnt use it. We thought it was some kind of setup so she threw it away. How did they determine who got them?
My cousin was 18 and still a dependent.

Ldybozz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,560 526 46
Alleybux
It just seems so odd. Weird how last stimulus and refunds processed easy but everything is delayed now. Overtime? i dont understand why they were not staffed properly.

Wow @ some randoms claiming your kids.

Are they going to jail????

My little cousin is a teen and got the food card but didnt use it. We thought it was some kind of setup so she threw it away. How did they determine who got them?
My cousin was 18 and still a dependent.

I know they're shutting down one of the big sites in California in September. I think that may be one of the problems. Where I'm at, we're getting all their work. Since another site couldn't handle the workload.

I doubt those assholes are going to jail. It just sux now(for me) that proof must be submitted that my kids are mine & lives with me. So maybe that sh!t will stop since the fraudsters don't have the proof.

Idk how they determine who gets what. But I thought it was through welfare? I had been on it when my kids were babies. I got cut off because their dad made too much money. That's a laugh, when we were barely surviving. He does tree work. So he works when weather permits. Winters are rough.

Those food cards were legit. They gave me $700 & $800. That helped a lot.

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,500 494,984 222,872
Alleybux
Yes you can change it. I work at IRS in the w&i unit. You'd need to file a 8822 form. These are ways to change your address. You can't do it online. You can request for the form online.
View attachment 2463132
OP here..
If my “friend” lets the stimulus check sit in his mailbox to get sent back, how can I get reissued another one?

freckledbruh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
240,514 5,717 3,374
Alleybux
OP here..
If my “friend” lets the stimulus check sit in his mailbox to get sent back, how can I get reissued another one?
You might can contact the IRS and see if they will cancel the original check and send you another one. It’s also possible that when it’s sent back to the postal service, they will see your mail forwarding and then send it to you.

Ldybozz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,560 526 46
Alleybux
OP here..
I asked my manager about that. Did you create a GET MY PAYMENT account? If not do that. Here's a link to the FAQ pg of GET MY PAYMENT. Generally IRS will wait to get your check back. You'll know they got it back when your GET MY PAYMENT acct shows NEED MORE INFO. Then
you may be able to provide your bank account information to have your payment reissued as a direct deposit. You can enter a routing and account number for your bank account, prepaid debit card or alternative financial product that has a routing and account number associated with it. Make sure you check out the address questions. There should be a 800# to call to change your address.

bullish af

Well-Groaned Member
Reaction score
Reactions
393,375 11,589 7,232
Alleybux
You might can contact the IRS and see if they will cancel the original check and send you another one. It’s also possible that when it’s sent back to the postal service, they will see your mail forwarding and then send it to you.
I doubt he’s going to send it back though. He will throw it away or keep it.