Quantcast

NBA Gossip Craig Sager was Trash - Left his kids out of the will

ShawtOrdaCook

Resident Nay'Murican
Reaction score
Reactions
88,512 2,735 341
Alleybux
The stupid golddigger does know that the kids can drag out the proceedings on that stupid court motion to the point where she runs out of money due to legal fees, right? Right?

ShawtOrdaCook

Resident Nay'Murican
Reaction score
Reactions
88,512 2,735 341
Alleybux
Marjorie Harvey reading those tweets like

V2gXtuo.gif

giphy.gif

The fit on that pink sweater does not flatter Marj AT ALL.

curlyheadheffa

she doesn’t have the range
Reaction score
Reactions
60,533 1,176 1,601
Alleybux
Im the product of a married, two parent home lol but I don’t think it’s fair for the younger children to be treated differently/punished. They’re just kids and def didn’t ask to be born from such a messy situation.

But if I was one of Craig’s OG kids I’d be mad as hell at my dad and his sneaky heaux, they don’t deserve to get screwed over like this. Craig was a weak, pathetic man.
I’m still waiting for one of the bleeding hearts to tell me how these other children are “being punished”.

They’re millionaires. Their dad wrote their older siblings off before they were born. Their mother clearly doesn’t like the older children. So you really think these other kids think highly of them?? Where is the “punishment”?

ShawtOrdaCook

Resident Nay'Murican
Reaction score
Reactions
88,512 2,735 341
Alleybux
Look at this right here:
craig-sager-061314-ftrjpg_1965fg6qu0kev17f2pdk4i5wjz.jpg

In the background, you can see pics of the kids he had with the hoe 2nd wife. Not a one of the first set of kids. Rubbing it in their faces as to who the favorites are like a cold blooded bastard.

curlyheadheffa

she doesn’t have the range
Reaction score
Reactions
60,533 1,176 1,601
Alleybux
Lawd, the drama of it all. The daughter responded with a statement:

Her daddy really wasn't sh!t.

Wow! He and his hoe deserved each other. Both of them are heartless trash. I truly hope he suffered in his last moments.

I hope the older kids find peace.

I hope the wife has to console her kids daily when their classmates call her a home wrecking hoe.

I hope anybody living and with good sense uses this as an example of being okay with cutting people tf off no matter who they are. They were kids literally fighting to carry on a relationship with an adult male who abandoned them and had zero interest in them. Literally left them hanging in all aspects of life without a single fµck to give. I’ll be damned. This could never be me, so forgive me if I can’t comprehend folks who go out of their way to force interaction with people (their dad, the new wife and their offspring) who have made it clear that they want nothing to do with them.

Dollars to donuts that the league is still going to idolize Sager as this imperfect saint who should be forgiven and remembered respectfully blah blah blah even though he was fµck!ng garbage.

Noni Jean

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,723 552 62
Alleybux
Craig is a piece of sh!t and the wife is an evil slore. Stories like this BURN ME UP. A part of me hopes the kids fight but another part of me just wishes them peace and healing (which a court battle won’t provide).

jetsetta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,256 1,079 435
Alleybux
The stupid golddigger does know that the kids can drag out the proceedings on that stupid court motion to the point where she runs out of money due to legal fees, right? Right?

My petty ass would do some sh!t like that. fµck that hoe. If she can’t leave well enough alone I can’t either.

The fact that she’s minimizing what’s Craig Jr did is ridiculous. She probably mad he didn’t just let Craig Sr die earlier. And banning the 1st wife from the funeral when they were married for 20 years? That’s bµllsh!t let her pay her damn respects she was there to help build the career your ass is profiting off of. Such a horrible, vindictive, delusional woman. I can’t stand woman like her, just live your fµck!ng life and leave them alone.

me222

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,082 3,572 526
Alleybux
Wow. This is insane. The media, coaches, players, etc. made Sager Sr. seem like such an amazing man. The lovable, friendly, goofy, fun loving uncle type you all wanted to hang around as a kid. Now he seems like a grade A-asshole. His kids are still being diplomatic and decent throughout all of this. Even in their responses and statements, they're not dogging him. They said they were okay with being left out of his will even after Sager Jr. went through two bone marrow surgeries for him. They just want to be left alone. I hope the wife is somewhere chainsmoking and cursing up a storm over being called out and revealed to be a low down, dirty gold digging hoe. Also, this reminds me of Theresa Earnhardt who sued Dale Jr. over his own name because she didn't want him to profit from it. Just low down. I'll never understand how these men do this and keep smiling through it all like they are the best men on the planet. Did he even thank his son for going through those surgeries?

OAN: I don't know about Aaron Rodgers being gay. I think people want him to be and after that roommate thing, people got what they wanted. I think the roommate got pissed he was being kicked off the gravy train. I also think Aaron can be a cold-hearted guy and dismisses people in his life easily. That's why they don't mind running to the media to trash him.

memyselfni

DEATH TO SIDECHICKS-BRING BACK SHAME.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
245,928 40,318 6,184
Alleybux
Wow the kid who
Saved your life twice wrote out of your will....damn shame...hopefully his ass is burning in hell...he should of left majority of his estate to that son...then the rest to the other kids...

Libraj

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,927 257 285
Alleybux
Since she wants to be a b!tch I’d be petty and contest the will. I’d say I need X amount of dollars in repayment for his broken body getting my bone marrow, then letting it go to waste.

There is a special place in hell for tramps who coerce men into ignoring, forgetting original kids as if they are some evil reminder. He was a weak man and now we know why he suffered. He had no heart.

So what about kids who suffer and die from cancer? Do they not have hearts?

Janeway

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,076 1,055 841
Alleybux
You know who did this right? Rupert Murdoch’s second wife, Anna. When Rupert left her for Wendi Deng, Anna not only hooked up her alimony, she arranged a trust for her children and Rupert’s child from his first marriage as part of her divorce settlement. This trust included majority voting stake in the company. She saw the writing on the wall and wasn’t about to let her children and Patty’s (first wife) daughter get fcuked over by his new young b!tch after 30 years of marriage. That’s why Wendi’s daughters don’t have the stake in the family business that the older kids have. They’re only getting cash, and there’s not a damn thing Wendi can do about it because everything was divvied up in the divorce settlement.

ShawtOrdaCook

Resident Nay'Murican
Reaction score
Reactions
88,512 2,735 341
Alleybux
Wow. This is insane. The media, coaches, players, etc. made Sager Sr. seem like such an amazing man. The lovable, friendly, goofy, fun loving uncle type you all wanted to hang around as a kid. Now he seems like a grade A-asshole. His kids are still being diplomatic and decent throughout all of this. Even in their responses and statements, they're not dogging him. They said they were okay with being left out of his will even after Sager Jr. went through two bone marrow surgeries for him. They just want to be left alone. I hope the wife is somewhere chainsmoking and cursing up a storm over being called out and revealed to be a low down, dirty gold digging hoe. Also, this reminds me of Theresa Earnhardt who sued Dale Jr. over his own name because she didn't want him to profit from it. Just low down. I'll never understand how these men do this and keep smiling through it all like they are the best men on the planet. Did he even thank his son for going through those surgeries?

He did 'thank' him...by claiming he couldn't pay his cancer treatment bills (even though he was a multi millionaire) and the son that donated bone marrow not only got stuck with the bill, but also went into serious, paycheck-to-paycheck debt because of it, too (he's recovered from it, though.) His father swore up and down that he would pay him back for it, and never did- so if I was him and Ms.b!tch wanted to take me to court, I would've counter sued for the cost of the cancer treatments.

OAN: I don't know about Aaron Rodgers being gay. I think people want him to be and after that roommate thing, people got what they wanted. I think the roommate got pissed he was being kicked off the gravy train. I also think Aaron can be a cold-hearted guy and dismisses people in his life easily. That's why they don't mind running to the media to trash him.

Not necessarily. You see, when he hit it big, his parents AND his brother, to say nothing of the other people around him at the time, all came running with their hands out for things- money, tickets, favors, and so on. He had to cut them out due to self preservation at that point (and probably to keep his sanity!) He also didn't like how judgmental and horrible they were to the women he dated, either.

AlexJordan

“What we think, we become.”
Reaction score
Reactions
38,179 1,619 1,767
Alleybux
I did not read all of posts here so this might have already been addressed. If so, disregard. These are questions I need answers to before I believe that Craig is a POS.

1. The picture posted of a court summons does not appear to be a lawsuit. The words plaintiff and defendant are crossed out. and it is titled in re the estate of.

2. Since there is a will, it has to be probated. The heirs, even if they are not beneficiaries, have to be notified that the will is being probated. Not sure if the paper mentioned in #1 is that notice. The sister didn't mention if she received one.

3. Has any font seen the will? Does it expressly disinherit the children? Does the will disinherit the children's heirs? The words must be in the will as a testament to disinherit.

4. Was there a prior will that gave the children inheritance? Did they know they would be disinherited?

The brother especially should object to the distribution of the estate as written in the will based upon incapacity and/or undue influence if they/he wants some share of the estate. The objection should question Craig's capacity to make the will or the will's changes especially if the changes were recent.

For undue influence, the children would have to prove that Craig was greatly influenced in his decision by the new wife to disinherit the children. This would be easily proved if the changes to the will were around the time he was sick.

This is all so very sad and disappointing. If you're a fan of basketball this is not the way you want to remember Craig. I hope the children and new wife can talk and work out a plan that is beneficial to all concerned.

Edit: I must change my position as @ShawtOrdaCook later filled me in on some details I didn't know and answered some of my questions.

Last edited:

Dani_Blanco

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
288,075 8,312 1,771
Alleybux
I know I have all lot of growing up to do. I would have NEVER given him my bone marrow. I can't be the bigger person if you abandoned me.
You'd have every right to not fool with someone who cut you off, for no reason; disrespecting your mother. You can't be around people when it's convienient and you need bone marrow. What his new wife did is evil.

me222

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,082 3,572 526
Alleybux
He did 'thank' him...by claiming he couldn't pay his cancer treatment bills (even though he was a multi millionaire) and the son that donated bone marrow not only got stuck with the bill, but also went into serious, paycheck-to-paycheck debt because of it, too (he's recovered from it, though.) His father swore up and down that he would pay him back for it, and never did- so if I was him and Ms.b!tch wanted to take me to court, I would've counter sued for the cost of the cancer treatments.

Not necessarily. You see, when he hit it big, his parents AND his brother, to say nothing of the other people around him at the time, all came running with their hands out for things- money, tickets, favors, and so on. He had to cut them out due to self preservation at that point (and probably to keep his sanity!) He also didn't like how judgmental and horrible they were to the women he dated, either.

I believe this. The younger brother only got a job on tv because of Aaron. This happens to so many athletes. I read that Dwight Howard had to cut off his family because they kept asking for new houses and luxury sports cars every year.

Minx

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
4,959 62 55
Alleybux
I believe this. The younger brother only got a job on tv because of Aaron. This happens to so many athletes. I read that Dwight Howard had to cut off his family because they kept asking for new houses and luxury sports cars every year.

Dwight still supports his parents. They're really nice people despite what LSA says about them.

ShawtOrdaCook

Resident Nay'Murican
Reaction score
Reactions
88,512 2,735 341
Alleybux
I did not read all of posts here so this might have already been addressed. If so, disregard. These are questions I need answers to before I believe that Craig is a POS.

1. The picture posted of a court summons does not appear to be a lawsuit. The words plaintiff and defendant are crossed out. and it is titled in re the estate of.

2. Since there is a will, it has to be probated. The heirs, even if they are not beneficiaries, have to be notified that the will is being probated. Not sure if the paper mentioned in #1 is that notice. The sister didn't mention if she received one.

3. Has any font seen the will? Does it expressly disinherit the children? Does the will disinherit the children's heirs? The words must be in the will as a testament to disinherit.

4. Was there a prior will that gave the children inheritance? Did they know they would be disinherited?

The brother especially should object to the distribution of the estate as written in the will based upon incapacity and/or undue influence if they/he wants some share of the estate. The objection should question Craig's capacity to make the will or the will's changes especially if the changes were recent.

For undue influence, the children would have to prove that Craig was greatly influenced in his decision by the new wife to disinherit the children. This would be easily proved if the changes to the will were around the time he was sick.

This is all so very sad and disappointing. If you're a fan of basketball this is not the way you want to remember Craig. I hope the children and new wife can talk and work out a plan that is beneficial to all concerned.

The son and daughter both stated on Twitter that the father expressed both written and verbally that they were nowhere in his will nor would they receive anything. The wife is now summoning them to court to prevent them from being able to retroactively contest the will (and rub their noses in it) despite the kids stating that even if they were beneficiaries, they didn't want anything from his estate/assets.

Also, what more evidence do you need to support that Craig is a POS then him abandoning the first wife/kids, running off with some random cheerleader, screwing the cheerleader while the daughter and 1st wife were laid up in the ICU in serious condition after a major car accident and not acknowledging it or even visiting them; then, after not paying child support or even showing up to the kids' events/birthday/Christmas, begging the son to give him not one, but two bone marrow transplants (which are one of the most painful things you can go through) AND leeching the cost of cancer treatments off of your son, (consequentially putting him in such severe debt that he was living hand-to-mouth for years), when you're worth millions of dollars?????

And Senior stated that when he got better, he would reimburse the son for the money-and it never happened, despite the son repeatedly prompting him.*

*all confirmed on Twitter by the kids

reasonabledoubt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,327 2,389 1,226
Alleybux
The son and daughter both stated on Twitter that the father expressed both written and verbally that they were nowhere in his will nor would they receive anything. The wife is now summoning them to court to prevent them from being able to retroactively contest the will (and rub their noses in it) despite the kids stating that even if they were beneficiaries, they didn't want anything from his estate/assets.

Also, what more evidence do you need to support that Craig is a POS then him abandoning the first wife/kids, running off with some random cheerleader, screwing the cheerleader while the daughter and 1st wife were laid up in the ICU in serious condition after a major car accident and not acknowledging it or even visiting them; then, after not paying child support or even showing up to the kids' events/birthday/Christmas, begging the son to give him not one, but two bone marrow transplants (which are one of the most painful things you can go through) AND leeching the cost of cancer treatments off of your son, (consequentially putting him in such severe debt that he was living hand-to-mouth for years), when you're worth millions of dollars?????

And Senior stated that when he got better, he would reimburse the son for the money-and it never happened, despite the son repeatedly prompting him.*

*all confirmed on Twitter by the kids

/end thread

Plus, I have no doubt Craig allowed all of his major assets to become legally joint with his spouse, which means this matter would not go through probate. Besides, even if there are potential beneficiaries etc that need to be formally notified of probate, you do not involve sheriffs. I know every jurisdiction is different, but I have no doubt that she has done exactly what the kids described and this is her last act of petty vengeance. I feel for Craig Jr, but just let them serve you and move on. Evading service is incredibly stressful.

Dnaijessica

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,656 865 208
Alleybux
Well the “Thanks Dad” leaves me to believe there is some underlying anger.

It’s too bad because the younger kids will suffer.

No they won’t. They’re the ones to benefit & Mommy will certainly find them a newer, younger, wealthier father. Trust.

Butterflyj82

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
441,578 29,008 1,300
Alleybux
This is shocking the media made this guy out to be some Saint when he was dying wow I had no idea he was a complete jerk :no2

gagirl01

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
177,427 11,364 2,132
Alleybux
Look at this right here:
craig-sager-061314-ftrjpg_1965fg6qu0kev17f2pdk4i5wjz.jpg

In the background, you can see pics of the kids he had with the hoe 2nd wife. Not a one of the first set of kids. Rubbing it in their faces as to who the favorites are like a cold blooded bastard.

I actually think the picture on the right is of him and the oldest daughter. His hair and clothing appear dated. Although with his soul ass, one never knows.