Quantcast

Creflo Dollar: Pay Tithes or Get Shot

AMinor Note

Oranges
Reaction score
Reactions
16,776 72 14
Alleybux
See, thats why intuition is helpful. Last year, I tried listening to him on a podcast and I knew something wasn't quite right. I think it was on google and this site that I found out he was not using the money correctly and he had a large house, etc. He's taking this tithing thing to another level!

Big Red

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,335 57 13
Alleybux
Very intersting topic a few years ago we discussed this and the Juanita Bynums 5,000 bic pen. The memories.

EnlightenMeBaby

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,330 9 10
Alleybux
This really touched me. I am sure God will continue to bless you

In due time God will wallop him upside the head...just like he did Eddie Long

:dead:

Creflo isn't exactly a thin man himself. He ain't fooling me with those well cut pimp suits. Dude has a whole lot of nerve. I wonder if he believes some of the foolishness that comes out of his mouth

:bulgy-eyes:

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
See, thats why intuition is helpful. Last year, I tried listening to him on a podcast and I knew something wasn't quite right. I think it was on google and this site that I found out he was not using the money correctly and he had a large house, etc. He's taking this tithing thing to another level!

It's called discernment - where your spirit knows when something/someone is not Godly.

Pechanga

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
i have followed creflo for over 20 years and i havent seen or heard anything.. and no im not as wealthy as he.. but i will never be broke a day in my life.. my walk with God is not as consistent as creflo .. i guess.. i dont know him personally but i dont suffer and i have all i need and want.. and i KNOW that if i was to be consistent in my walk then i too can have a bently.. actually a bently was trying to be in my life 4 years ago but i didnt hear the voice of GOd say take it.. so im leaned back.. but it confirmed that i SHALL have it... just waiting on the right time.. Gods time..

I'm speechless right here. SPEECHLESS.

Reaction score
Reactions
2,964 2 1
Alleybux
Why is anybody surprise about anything Creflo says anyway? He's one the most arrogant black preachers I've ever seen.

He wants to make jokes about shooting none-tither when he himself is not looking out for the ones Jesus calls the lease of his brethren.

Look at his mansion. I wouldn't give these greedy devils as dime.

66712-v1.jpg

rollsroyceL200306_175x125.jpg

creflo1.jpg

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
just as with any job you are rewarded for your employment.. so to answer your questions.. i dont think anything of his mansion or cars.. if that is how he wants to spend his earnings then so what.. and Creflo doesnt take money from the church.. he owns many other business ventures.. and as far as someone donating a bently or what ever to him.. thats his choice.. i mean if a man or woman wanted to donate something to me if i wanted it i would gladly take it.. i dont get what yall are saying about him.. i mean he has opened his books to whomeever.. now just because he doesnt publically display the books that doesnt mean he is cheating or being decietful in his word.. sometimes you simply have to believe .. and why not believe in God.. I dont give my tithes to CREFLO persay.. i give my tithes to the kingdom of God.. and it just so happens that i sow in the kingdom by the way of creflo dollar ministries.. now IF and that is a big IF creflo was doing something crooked that doesnt mean im dumb or brainwashed because i am doing my part according to the way i believe in God.. and if creflo is doing wrong then i leave that to God to judge ... i listen to God through Creflo and i obey God based on my own relationship with GOD.. not creflo.. creflo is my spritiual leader here in the earth realm but i totally listen to God.. he speaks to me as well as you.. its about how you choose to listen.. stop speaking against this man.. if you feel he is out of line then so be it.... this is a free country and we are at liberty to choose and believe how we want.. and i know LSA is about speaking your thoughts but geez in the 4 years that i have been here yall each year say something about this man month after month and now year after year and there has YET to be a scandal .. money wise or any other way.. and yes 4 years is a short time but i have followed creflo for over 20 years and i havent seen or heard anything.. and no im not as wealthy as he.. but i will never be broke a day in my life.. my walk with God is not as consistent as creflo .. i guess.. i dont know him personally but i dont suffer and i have all i need and want.. and i KNOW that if i was to be consistent in my walk then i too can have a bently.. actually a bently was trying to be in my life 4 years ago but i didnt hear the voice of GOd say take it.. so im leaned back.. but it confirmed that i SHALL have it... just waiting on the right time.. Gods time..

I am really curious about your statements because they fly in the face of things I have learned. I hope you don't think I'm judging you but I just found the first bolded statement contradictory.

Creflo does not open his books to whomever - he in fact refused to cooperate completely when Senator Grassley asked him to some years ago. He may provide "financial statements" to members but that is not the same as looking at his tax returns. I only ask because you made that statement above.

From what I understand there are so many scriptures where Jesus and others warn us of false prophets so I don't understand why it would not be important to you to keep your eyes open and be concerned. I don't think there is anywhere in the bible where it says to turn a blind eye and continue to tithing to someone who is suspect. Are you at least aware that the bible urges us not to follow false prophets ?

I also wonder why you feel that God should send you a Bentley for walking in his word ? From what I understand, our reward for following his word has ZERO to do with earthly "riches".

shebasmudder

Doing it like Dominique
Reaction score
Reactions
56,854 2,243 444
Alleybux
Megachurches have become a get rich quick scheme.

I don't know what the tax laws in GA are, but I'm guessing it's the same as Maryland. My friend has neighbors who are sisters in a Catholic Church. The area is nice but overpriced. They hold chapel in the basement and the parishioners maintain the home's exterior. It is probably the nicest looking yard in the neighborhood. Of course, it's not nearly as palatial as Eddie or Creflo's pads.

It seems to me that a lot of people say, well if they are going to give it, I am going to take it. This is hardly a moral argument - it sounds like an excuse for taking advantage of someone else. Jesus himself said that it will be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven. In fact, he said it TWICE. How do people manage to forget this and justify amassing all this material wealth, airplanes, cars, homes, fancy clothes ?

Nope2U24eva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,458 10,305 4,576
Alleybux
I am really curious about your statements because they fly in the face of things I have learned. I hope you don't think I'm judging you but I just found the first bolded statement contradictory.

Creflo does not open his books to whomever - he in fact refused to cooperate completely when Senator Grassley asked him to some years ago. He may provide "financial statements" to members but that is not the same as looking at his tax returns. I only ask because you made that statement above.

From what I understand there are so many scriptures where Jesus and others warn us of false prophets so I don't understand why it would not be important to you to keep your eyes open and be concerned. I don't think there is anywhere in the bible where it says to turn a blind eye and continue to tithing to someone who is suspect. Are you at least aware that the bible urges us not to follow false prophets ?

I also wonder why you feel that God should send you a Bentley for walking in his word ? From what I understand, our reward for following his word has ZERO to do with earthly "riches".

Creflo didnt comply with senator grassley because senator grassley had an agenda.. his agenda was to "EXPOSE" God.. thats just like if a bunch of LSA gurls came to you and said your birkin is fake.. you dont have to go get the rcpt and the registration card and all that and post it in the thread.. if you bought your birkin bag and paid your loot for it no matter what anyone else thinks your bag is real.. you dont HAVE to prove anything to anyone.. and in that case senator grassley STILL didnt expose creflo he only made folks curious and look at creflo.. and im sure that creflo got some followers out of it.. \\

Gods says his words to us are always yes and amen.. GOd wants you and me rich.. he said that he will supply all our needs and that we can have what we say.. now i dont personally desire a bently.. im a porche gurl.. but same thing.. i dont expect God to REWARD me but jsut like a parent with any child if i see you are doing what your supposed to and what i expect then i want to see you smile and hey YES and AMEN you can have that.. whatevr that is.. yall need to get out of the habit of THINKING that GOd or Jesus even while here on this earth was broke or poor. when Jesus got his disciples he told them to only bring the clothes on their backs.. they were wealthy or comfortable men.. they were used to a certain lifestyle.. yet they believed enough in Jesus and had faith enough in him to drop everythng and follow him.. they followed him and didnt want for nothing.. and was one of them the treasuer.. i mean what crew needs a treasurer without money.. if your going to speak SPEAK IT ALL.. GOD doesnt want you poor.. it takes money to survive here on earth and you cant do nothing for the kingdom of God with no money.. please i aint even listening if im hungry.. and the best way to get folks to follow you is to give them food.. both spiritual and earthly..

I think we need to stop looking and JUDGING creflo or anyone else and take heed of the man in the mirror and and make sure we are doing it like we are supposed.. simple as that..

and that evander stuff.. you see evander AINT SAID nothing yet.. or ever will.. now evander did attend world changers but his walk wasnt totallly with GOd .. he was a womanizer and whatever else .. so that is why he had to suffer consequences.. but he didnt and wasnt in cahoots with creflo.. yall are reaching on that one.. :loser:

again if you gon believe in something .. why not believe in GOD>> :angel:

ablackman_1960

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
[/B]

Creflo didnt comply with senator grassley because senator grassley had an agenda.. his agenda was to "EXPOSE" God.. thats just like if a bunch of LSA gurls came to you and said your birkin is fake.. you dont have to go get the rcpt and the registration card and all that and post it in the thread.. if you bought your birkin bag and paid your loot for it no matter what anyone else thinks your bag is real.. you dont HAVE to prove anything to anyone.. and in that case senator grassley STILL didnt expose creflo he only made folks curious and look at creflo.. and im sure that creflo got some followers out of it.. \\

Gods says his words to us are always yes and amen.. GOd wants you and me rich.. he said that he will supply all our needs and that we can have what we say.. now i dont personally desire a bently.. im a porche gurl.. but same thing.. i dont expect God to REWARD me but jsut like a parent with any child if i see you are doing what your supposed to and what i expect then i want to see you smile and hey YES and AMEN you can have that.. whatevr that is.. yall need to get out of the habit of THINKING that GOd or Jesus even while here on this earth was broke or poor. when Jesus got his disciples he told them to only bring the clothes on their backs.. they were wealthy or comfortable men.. they were used to a certain lifestyle.. yet they believed enough in Jesus and had faith enough in him to drop everythng and follow him.. they followed him and didnt want for nothing.. and was one of them the treasuer.. i mean what crew needs a treasurer without money.. if your going to speak SPEAK IT ALL.. GOD doesnt want you poor.. it takes money to survive here on earth and you cant do nothing for the kingdom of God with no money.. please i aint even listening if im hungry.. and the best way to get folks to follow you is to give them food.. both spiritual and earthly..

I think we need to stop looking and JUDGING creflo or anyone else and take heed of the man in the mirror and and make sure we are doing it like we are supposed.. simple as that..

and that evander stuff.. you see evander AINT SAID nothing yet.. or ever will.. now evander did attend world changers but his walk wasnt totallly with GOd .. he was a womanizer and whatever else .. so that is why he had to suffer consequences.. but he didnt and wasnt in cahoots with creflo.. yall are reaching on that one.. :loser:

again if you gon believe in something .. why not believe in GOD>> :angel:

Creflo, is that you?

This post is the craziest bunch of illogical, and unbiblical ramblings I have seen in a long time. You sound just like your pastor.

You have been deceived. It is time to wake up.

"
Morpheus: I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."

TAKE THE BLUE PILL!!

Nope2U24eva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,458 10,305 4,576
Alleybux
Ablackman ablackman.... Its all about choices... God gives us a choice to believe or not to believe...but judging is not an option... U believe the way u want and I will.. At the end of the day...I go home to a very nice home with both of my children in college on full scholarships... I eat everyday 3-4 times a day.. Good healthy food.. I have great health... My closet is overflowing and my bank account is nice... Now I don't have a husband but maybe that's one of my shortcomings cuz I'm VERY vERY picky but hey I'm still pretty with a great body and no stretch marks ....and all this becuz I believe in God and he is my one and only source!!! Again creflo is just my leader here on earth.. I hear God in his teachings... What has ur God done for YOU lately...??