Quantcast

Currently Watching The Crown & Is This Prince Harry’s Real Daddy?

Prince Harry’s Real Daddy

• Yes

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • No

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters

Upswitch

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,268 1,635 925
Alleybux
i believe Harry is James Hewitts son..... and I believe thats why harry loves his grandma. Her majesty made that limp dick son of hers, Charles raise him as his own, because she was gonna be damned if Dianas affair ruined her families image. Charles had Camilla the whole time, everyone knew, all he had to do was be nice to Diana and she wouldnt have looked for another man.

If it comes out that its the Stablemans kid, they would still have to be responsible for it(the baby) in some way, because Diana was so beloved. They couldnt have him removed as a child, or the child of a dead parent- I mean... when exactly would they have cast this child out?

Will and Charles know the truth and Harry wasnt gonna be their bullied lil bastard for the rest of his life.

Red hair has to come from both parents. I think Harry's nose and ears prove he isnt charles.

I know my opinion isnt popular.
You do know Charles has the red hair gene in his family (Mary of Teck) as does Diana (her siblings), also Harry looks more like a young Philip than Charles does.

If Diana cheated and created Harry then Charles and the BRF could have more easily cast her out with no blow back. "The AIDS hugging adultress who had unprotected xes with some commoner and tried to trick Charles into taking responsibility for her bastard." The press and society would have eviscerated her.

Cincinnati

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,515 1,485 686
Alleybux
You do know Charles has the red hair gene in his family (Mary of Teck) as does Diana (her siblings), also Harry looks more like a young Philip than Charles does.

If Diana cheated and created Harry then Charles and the BRF could have more easily cast her out with no blow back. "The AIDS hugging adultress who had unprotected xes with some commoner and tried to trick Charles into taking responsibility for her bastard." The press and society would have eviscerated her.
there is no way the queen would do that-- it makes charles look like less of a man. His 20 year old bride wanted affection and a stiff dick and not his geratric willy.

I am old and remember how they played Fergie. I never understood why she wasnt treated as bad as Diana and was far worse in public---

now 25 years later- we know Fergie being dragged every other day (like Di and Megan) was keeping Andrew looking good, he was "patient" he was tolerant and he was "in love with his wife" and REALLY they used her to make Andrew look like a good strong man of marital integrity who was a victim of a crazy and unruly woman who dishonored her vows to GOD... (rolls eyes in sarcasm)