Dababy makes fun of a flight attendant, claiming she needs to comb her hair

dark warrior, prevailer of good
Reactions
71,681 815 312
Alleybux
this reminds me of when young thug called some airline workers peasants and roaches. same level of trash.

edit:

also i hate that this tweet is true. he has little man syndrome and tries to overcompensate by being overly aggressive.

Every thumbs down I get gives me an orgasm
Reactions
32,258 726 429
Alleybux
The same dude walking around with his shirt off wearing a diaper?

1618814665939.png

Last edited:
Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reactions
43,024 1,020 299
Alleybux
He’s disgusting. This is why certain people shouldn’t have fame and status. She’s literally your flight attendant dumbass! She partially responsible for you life if there is an emergency. Have respect Or fly commercial. I’m surprised she was yt

General Manager
Reactions
6,510 88 16
Alleybux
Men like this are people I don't feel comfortable around. Like you have to be on all 9s and 10s even then there is something they have to say about you physically or they are inspecting. It is very weird. Have y'all experienced this?

Edit: Have some of y'all had the experience of being bullied? It's angering so many black women are liking this comment this fast and know I am talking about black men. Got damn. I want y'all to know y'all are beautiful they way your were put on this green earth, if nobody else tells you. Don't ever let anyone not even yourself tell you are less than no matter what you do or don't have. All the racism in the world can't excuse a crass and rude person.

Last edited:
MVP
Reactions
3,630 13 4
Alleybux
His time coming sooner than later God sees all that was uncessary I hope that lady didn’t hear what was said. Not to mention he not cute his damn self and got the nerve to be 5ft. Just don’t understand why men are in women business especially when it comes to hair.

Every thumbs down I get gives me an orgasm
Reactions
32,258 726 429
Alleybux
Men like this are people I don't feel comfortable around. Like you have to be on all 9s and 10s even then there is something they have to say about you physically or they are inspecting. It is very weird. Have y'all experienced this?
Maybe he was coming from out of a place because he was treated badly due to racism?
If it's because he was just being mean to be mean then yes I have experienced this a lot. And a lot of these males aren't even good looking.

Last edited:
Team Owner
Reactions
89,791 3,142 4,216
Alleybux
so much to say about the flight attendant but look at dude’s hair next to him
that jawn look like a waffle iron handle
And he has nothing to say about that ridiculous bright red clown wig the chick sitting next to him is wearing??

I can't stand these "men" who feel entitled to put down a woman's looks and he's no prize himself.

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
Team Vanessa is in here shamelessly defending her trash ass behavior per usual. I'm not shocked at all...she has always been a nasty piece of...
Bill Gates was put under investigation by Microsoft board over alleged sexual relationship w/...
That was married to him for nearly 30 years.. I'd respect her more if she left earlier in the marriage not when something bad is about to break...
Anyone else feels as if Gen Z is the copycat generation?
You’re saying anything now, auntie. I know many 19-25 year old activists who don’t even post about what they’re doing in their communities. Just...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Apparently Keesha has never known how to use a step stool. What a dumb ass. See how she made Punkin’ missing her daddy about herself??? Keesha...
Wondering why zendaya overhyped?
I never said she was a mega talent! am just saying she is not mediocre, she even won a primetime emmy award for acting in euphoria and yet you...
90 Day Fiance-Happily Ever After - 6th Season
Why would you even buy a house when y'all are already having problems? Eek.
UPDATE Confirmed: Kobe Bryant, 41, and daughter Gianna, 13, killed in helicopter crash
IF Shaya & V had a fallen out & this is based on assumption, it must've been recently. Because she was at Vanessa's house around Kobe's bday & she...
Actor Ricky Schroder harassing a Costco employee over mask mandate...
Old washed up has been. And he is a hot headed Aries. Those greeters are just doing their job.
DMX & THE POUND : TEA on beloved rapper many side chicks, 9 bms & 17 kids.
That dang flash, but anyways y’all it’s on I think I might cry when it ends because it’s literally the end of a great person, gone too soon. I'm...
Top Bottom