Dababy makes fun of a flight attendant, claiming she needs to comb her hair

General Manager
Reactions
4,463 206 33
Alleybux
I'm sure this woman did not ask to be filmed, ridiculed and blasted to millions on social media while just trying to do her job. Overgrown ass men..

So, so true. I would get anxious when they passed by because they loved to pick on me and other girls they didn’t deem attractive enough for insignificant things just to make their friends laugh. Men like him make me sick.
I found out Black men who make negative comments about Black women or their hair have contempt for their own Blackness. Don't they know they come from a Black woman?

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Grace Jones : "I don’t come from uneducated slaves. I’m from Jamaica, I speak French, my...
I am in the country you built. The looney bin of all countries. Ok. I wouldn't call us the looney bin though. We are the beacon of light for the...
NYPD groups
Police will be banned from participating in NYC Pride events, including its signature LGBTQ march, until 2025, the organization announced...
The OFFICIAL crypto holders of LSA thread! What's in your portfolio?
I need XRP to finally DO something. I’ve been sitting on a couple thousand shares for years now....smh :arrogant XRP is up today though and I...
**O'FFICIAL O'Dell Beckham (ONLY) Appreciation and Tea Thread**
I don't know why I am still scared by the appearance of this man He looks perfectly fine in that pic. What is remotely scary about it?
Most of Cardi B's number 1 were sleeper number 1s
Your argument is weak and has weak points. Most number ones don’t debut at number one. This past year or two have only started that trend. Nicki...
In 2020 51% of black men were NEVER married...
Are you being sarcastic? You get a lot of legal benefits attached to marriage. It’s essential for long-term partners to have that documentation...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I keep forgetting the Russians lmao. I think some are honestly feeling the sting of his post. He was mad shady I even felt that he was talking to...
Black Football Player Cries that wives tend to leave after their careers are over
Lol black women this is their KARMA we get called bitter & jealous of yt women whne we point it out Black women all i have to say is dont be a...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
why the hell is he stuck behind that yellow pole? It seems like he also got into a physical altercation. Then you have somebody accusing him of...
Top Bottom