We have to stop this shit. We stay giving away our emotional labor for people that don't do shit for us.It worked...he has them all riled up on Twitter....but I don’t see Caucasians riled up about it...and that seems to be only who he associates with from the look of his Facebook....don’t see her Caucasian mama talking either ...must’ve told her to keep quiet and stay in the background so he can get blk women’s support and then get a big payday from a lawsuit after blk women start protesting for him...
Moving her to a private school=GFM incoming.Strange News=Teacher cuts biracial student’s hair to ‘even it out’
This isn’t about hair care, but I couldn’t figure out the best place to put the article. I find this absolutely shocking.
A white student in Michigan cut Jurnee Hoffmeyer's hair on the bus on March 24. Two days later, a white library teacher allegedly decided to cut the rest.www.dailymail.co.uk
'It should have never been done': Michigan father furious after student cuts his seven-year-old biracial daughter's hair, only for white library teacher to cut the rest days later to 'even it out'
- Jurnee Hoffmeyer had her hair cut by a white student on the bus on March 24
- Her father, Jimmy, took her to a salon to cut an asymmetrical cut afterwards
- On March 26, a white library teacher at the Mount Pleasant, Michigan school then cut Jurnee's hair on the other side
- Jurnee came home crying, angering her father, who is demanding answers
- A school board meeting took place on Monday, though the president of the school board suggested that some of the reporting on the incident is inaccurate
- Jimmy Hoffmeyer has pulled his daughter from school and is thinking of moving her to a private school in the future
A seven-year-old Michigan girl has been pulled from her elementary school after a student cut some of her hair without permission, only for a teacher to cut the rest off days later in a separate incident.
Jurnee Hoffmeyer, who is biracial, was riding the bus March 24 when a classmate with scissors, who is white, cut most of her hair on one side of her head, she claimed to her father.
Jimmy Hoffmeyer complained to the principal of Ganiard Elementary in Mount Pleasant.
It's not clear if there had been any previous incidents between Jurnee and the girl who cut her hair.
'I chalked it up because it was a child and you’re not thinking of any serious consequences having to do with a kid,' Hoffmeyer said to WJRT.
Hoffmeyer also took his daughter to a salon that day for asymmetrical styling, so that the amateur haircut given by Jurnee's classmate wasn't as noticeable.
But on March 26, Jurnee arrived home from school crying with another haircut,. This time, the school's library teacher, who is also white, had cut it, according to Hoffmeyer.
'She (Jurnee) was afraid of getting in trouble for getting her hair cut,' Hoffmeyer said to the Associated Press.