Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX

Reactions
11,728 393 12
Alleybux
I am disgusted at the way she feeds Jaiden. He was looking so hard at her plate. Put some damn food on his plate even if he doesn't eat it all, it needs to be a variety of foods. Jaiden may not like something one day but then he could like it a week later.
I wanted to reach through the screen and choke her over the macaroon incident. She looked like she was trying to hurry up and put them back in the bag so Jaiden would ask for any. She tried to play it off and tell TJ she thought she showed them to the viewers already.

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Reactions
115,989 2,134 70
Alleybux
I knew she was sneaking food to Chance. What is her problem with Jaiden? She let's Chance disrespect him, and I've noticed she speaks to Jaiden in a monotone voice while her voice softens when she speaks to Chance. There's no excuse for how she's treating Jaiden, but I wonder what he represents to make her act so resentful or is she just simply a wicked person to her oldest?

He reminds her of herself when she was a child.

52e4ra.png

She hopes Chance will become an Internet sensation like certain other children.

v3kkly.png

eta: What's interesting is that her comment above says she couldn't manage Jaiden's hair so she had to cut it. :lying: Somehow she can manage Chance's? :lying:

General Manager
Reactions
16,886 162 22
Alleybux
chance may have gotten her a ring, but tj was still cheating on her.

what do ya'll think will come next for the davidsons, a baby girl or a new forever home?

Team Owner
Reactions
160,944 3,697 164
Alleybux

52e4ra.png

v3kkly.png

eta: What's interesting is that her comment above says she couldn't manage Jaiden's hair so she had to cut it. :lying: Somehow she can manage Chance's? :lying:
She was a lil porker, huh? 😂

And she's pulling a Kris Jenner with this mess. Honey, what paternal features does your favorite have?

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Reactions
115,989 2,134 70
Alleybux
Chance was in her eyes the "mixed" looking child. Watch her newborn update video right after she had him. She couldn't stop oohing and ahhhing over his light eyes.

The videos of him as a newborn were hilarious. She was waking him up and zooming in to show his eye color. :dead: She also said she thought Chance would have a calmer personality than Jaiden. lmaooo

Team Owner
Reactions
30,511 299 88
Alleybux
Okay thanks guys, I'm getting where the favoritism comes from now. It's such a cruel thing to do to Jaiden. Jaiden is going to catch on to what she's doing if he hasn't already. But even though Chance is her favorite, she still neglects him too when it comes to his hair. His hair always looks brittle and like it's about to break off. She wants Chance to have a huge curly afro, but that's not going to happen since she isn't taking care of it.

General Manager
Reactions
15,793 199 194
Alleybux

52e4ra.png

v3kkly.png

Chance's hair was never gone look like that LOL

Rookie
Reactions
177 6 1
Alleybux
Tiffany is full of shit!..and think other ppl are stupid enough to believe what she says. The only gullible dummy's are her stans..smh

General Manager
Reactions
21,631 336 51
Alleybux
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I still say Jaiden represents a failure to Tiffany. I feel sorry if she does have a girl and she ends up being closer to TJ. That father daughter dynamic is no joke. Tiffany will resent that child and start competing for his attention. Hell she might start competing with TJ for her daughters attention to prove her daughter loves her more.����!♀️

Chance's hair will NEVER get like or be like that. That's not his texture. If she wants it to be like that she needs to start over by cutting those damaged brittle ends.����!♂️
[/FONT]

General Manager
Reactions
15,793 199 194
Alleybux
I still say Jaiden represents a failure to Tiffany. I feel sorry if she does have a girl and she ends up being closer to TJ. That father daughter dynamic is no joke. Tiffany will resent that child and start competing for his attention. Hell she might start competing with TJ for her daughters attention to prove her daughter loves her more.����!♀️

Chance's hair will NEVER get like or be like that. That's not his texture. If she wants it to be like that she needs to start over by cutting those damaged brittle ends.����!♂️

That sounds more like Tiffany to me.

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Reactions
170,440 652 109
Alleybux
I felt so much secondhand embarrassment when she tried to convince viewers that Chance had light eyes, but she seemed so naive back then that I didn't criticize her.

A haircut for Chance is coming, I'm sure. I don't think Tiffany wants to do it for much longer, but she also doesn't want to show that she can't handle it.

Mrs. Gonzalez - Gangsta Wife
Reactions
30,486 830 461
Alleybux
I felt so much secondhand embarrassment when she tried to convince viewers that Chance had light eyes, but she seemed so naive back then that I didn't criticize her.

A haircut for Chance is coming, I'm sure. I don't think Tiffany wants to do it for much longer, but she also doesn't want to show that she can't handle it.

She won't cut it until she has a daughter.

The same week that little girl is born, chance will get a hair cut and she'll say she's too caught up with the baby to do chance's hair. Her subbies will eat it up even though she "bothered" with it with Carter

The word is ask not axe.It's a not a hatchet.
Reactions
59,096 1,108 58
Alleybux
Is it me or does that pic of Tiffany in the pink she looks more like Carter than she does Chance? They have the same shape head, ears and look on their faces.

Thanks for the tag @nesha30

52e4ra.png

v3kkly.png

Team Owner
Reactions
160,944 3,697 164
Alleybux
Is it me or does that pic of Tiffany in the pink she looks more like Carter than she does Chance? They have the same shape head, ears and look on their faces.

Thanks for the tag @nesha30

Damn. You're right!

Tiffany, Chance doesn't look like anyone, hun. Dem light eyes, those plush ringlets...he's in a league of his own!

Starter
Reactions
3,277 156 7
Alleybux

52e4ra.png

v3kkly.png

She looks more like Carter to me on her baby photo...hehehehe!!! Just lighter!

Team Owner
Reactions
17,253 462 305
Alleybux

v3kkly.png

Last I remember that farouk boy's mom is WHITE. of course she would be trying to pattern her black son's hair after him :struggle:.

She's admiring him because he can pass for a girl at times and she wants to imitate that because she doesn't have her girl. Whoever said she'll cut it when she gets her girl is right.

[IGM]p/BWn3fD0lmbY[/IGM]

[IGM]p/BVxmzF-FvyT[/IGM]

General Manager
Reactions
21,631 336 51
Alleybux
Last I remember that farouk boy's mom is WHITE. of course she would be trying to pattern her black son's hair after him :struggle:.

She's admiring him because he can pass for a girl at times and she wants to imitate that because she doesn't have her girl. Whoever said she'll cut it when she gets her girl is right.

[IGM]p/BWn3fD0lmbY[/IGM]

[IGM]p/BVxmzF-FvyT[/IGM]

He is so adorable. He can pass for a girl. Chance could never. Get over your delusion Tiff.

The word is ask not axe.It's a not a hatchet.
Reactions
59,096 1,108 58
Alleybux

[IGM]p/BWn3fD0lmbY[/IGM]

[IGM]p/BVxmzF-FvyT[/IGM]
This is so sick...so if he could pass for a girl would she have put dresses on him and bows in his hair?

She is playing with nature just to get what she wants and don't understand the complete complications that this child may have later in life because she decided to let some people create a FrakenBaby in a lab all because she wants a girl.

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Reactions
115,989 2,134 70
Alleybux

52e4ra.png

Yep. And eyebrows.

Chance looked more like her as a baby (she's on the right).

[igm]p/uPCkdDlY9P[/igm]

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Should I show up or no
Long story my gf and I had long argument and just no communication last 2 dats. Her co wo workers might know or might not but they met me before...
Let’s talk about the pre-employment assessments made to make you think
Pre-employment assessment tests are so fxcking stupid and useless. It just another barrier to employment, and if they're too long I don't even...
  • Poll
RHOA Can Porsha Ever Redeem Herself After The Simon and Falynn Guobadia "Incident"?
She will. Falyn wasn’t the wife to have people holding grudges, in that she wasn’t one of those long term wives people pity.
"Clarice" Official S1 Thread
I’m not sure I have that channel. I wonder why it was moved? These networks just really don’t stick with shows anymore. I sometimes hate to start...
Who is the greatest NON- BLACK singer of all time?
Please stop with the disrespect towards MJ. Why don't you all have any smoke for the black celebrities who wear raggedy blonde wigs, get nose jobs...
Octavia B
Shes generally on it. One example: Remember when she told us octavia got let go from her job. Ppl were doing the same thing. Fonts: No, Octavia...
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
This. Where are our lobbyists? For some reason, Lindsey Graham has been involved in the George Floyd act lobbying conversations along with Tim...
Top Bottom