Reactions
108,043 2,229 95
Alleybux
Church let out wayyyyyy at 12!
I'm done.GIF

Reactions
53,573 436 181
Alleybux
I can't see Tiffany having full custody of all four kids. The way she gets overwhelmed, one or two would be her limit. Guess which two. :smirk

OTOH I can see TJ turning into (continuing to be) a full-time dad, getting CS from Tiffany and marrying the rebound (wo)man. But he'd have to be able to afford a lawyer. :sidefrown

This part cracked me up. But we all know, Milk Dud has gumption IF he wants to have it. He'll find someone who represents him for free, guarantee. All he has to do is show them his sad movie and voila, a pity pro bono case.

Also, if Stiff is the main income earner and Milk Dud *asks* for spousal support? LMAOOOOOOOOO GOODT! Let us see what the finances look like on paper because guarantee, without their feigned, façade of a family - their channel would go down the tubes. They better have some kind of trust set up for the kids because divorce isn't cheap *especially* if you don't have money.

I also will bet this week's lunch money that NanaG is going to take all *HER* resources and help Stiff try to "win" but in reality, none of these fools even want the kids part-time let alone full.

The word is ask not axe.It's a not a hatchet.
Reactions
59,030 1,102 58
Alleybux
If they were to ever really separate TJ would run back to his parents and I believe if Stiff and her family made it difficult the Real Davidsons would go to war. All they would have to do is pull up all these ratchet ass drinking videos Stiff puts out to the world. Stiff better be careful how she portrays herself on social media. I believe there will be a breaking point one day between the two. Same with Gabe and Babe.

I can't see Tiffany having full custody of all four kids. The way she gets overwhelmed, one or two would be her limit. Guess which two. :smirk

OTOH I can see TJ turning into (continuing to be) a full-time dad, getting CS from Tiffany and marrying the rebound (wo)man. But he'd have to be able to afford a lawyer. :sidefrown

His fam would definitely step in but i see a brutal fight, i dont put nothin past a heffa that told the world her dad was an honorable vet but then turned around and e begged for funeral costs. Carter, J and TJ will be living in an apartment near his parents foolin with stiff lol
Let's be real....this country's family court system sucks. Especially when it comes to siding with ain't shit mothers like Tiffany. There are a lot of ain't shit mothers with full custody of their kids just because she's the mother. You have a lot of great fathers fighting the court system everyday trying to get partial or full custody of their children.

None of those hoes want those kids full time but I can see Tiffany using those kids as pawns just to be vindictive. And don't forget.....Tiffany has years worth of videos where she and her parents are "taking care of the kids" while TJ is jobless but not in the house helping out. The kids are not close to TJ's family but close to her side. Tiffany will of course sugarcoat reality just to win. But I can see a judge siding with Tiffany for full custody and maybe vivisitation for TJ.

@BoringHeaux I tried quoting you too but this stupid update has glitches and for some reason it wouldn't let me quote you directly. Tiffany is definitely the breadwinner and would have to support TJ. But I definitely think if she has full custody of the children TJ will eventually have to get a job to pay child support. Tiffany will use that to get back at him and file for it herself or the court system will already set it up for him. But there's no way she would get full custody of those kids and he doesn't pay anything.

I definitely see TJ's parents helping his ungrateful ass...both emotionally and financially. All these years he mistreated and neglected his parents I'm sure he would be running to them with his tail between his leg.Or he would be happy to live the childless bachelor life he didn't get to live. He would still need a job to pay child support though.

Last edited:
Reactions
2,068 95 1
Alleybux
D5D3FFF7-CE44-4FB2-BFE5-71D2B144AF9F.jpeg

Swim Practice :confused::confused::confused: Why did TJ record them like that, show them actually succeeding.
This shows they don’t need to be in the pool alone. Jaiden is bobbing up and down and Chance is hanging onto the wall.
They need to move back into the shallow side.

Reactions
108,043 2,229 95
Alleybux
I'm gonna GO first this time.

TIffany ... how about you teach your child something worth learning. How about you do that? All these dumb, instamgram/ tik tok videos shows exactly where Nova's future is headed..

In case you forgot... (yeah ... I'm COMPARING) Uriah is adding, subtracting and multiplying at 4... you never see Nitraa B. haul him all over the internet for views, clicks and checks or doing USELESS tik tok videos... do BETTER.

Now... GO.....

Last edited:
“Beacon of Light”
Reactions
170,699 3,372 440
Alleybux
I'm gonna GO first this time.

TIffany ... how about you teach your child something worth learning. How about you do that? All these dumb, tik tok videos shows exactly where Nova's future is headed..

In case you forgot... (yeah ... I'm COMPARING) Uriah is adding, subtracting and multiplying at 4... you never see Nitraa B. haul him all over the internet for views, clicks and checks or doing USELESS tik tok videos... do BETTER.

Now... GO.....

Stank is soooooo cringey with her stiff ass twerk moves.

Why is she suddenly trying to appear more “urban” LOL.

Reactions
160,038 3,617 164
Alleybux
She only had her for clicks, views, and to thot her out. Prove me wrong. And, judging how these kids have only gotten progressively *ahem*..."intellectually weaker" since Jaiden...well, IDK...the future is not looking bright

Reactions
21,575 333 51
Alleybux
Let's be real....this country's family court system sucks. Especially when it comes to siding with ain't shit mothers like Tiffany. There are a lot of ain't shit mothers with full custody of their kids just because she's the mother. You have a lot of great fathers fighting the court system everyday trying to get partial or full custody of their children.

None of those hoes want those kids full time but I can see Tiffany using those kids as pawns just to be vindictive. And don't forget.....Tiffany has years worth of videos where she and her parents are "taking care of the kids" while TJ is jobless but not in the house helping out. The kids are not close to TJ's family but close to her side. Tiffany will of course sugarcoat reality just to win. But I can see a judge siding with Tiffany for full custody and maybe vivisitation for TJ.

@BoringHeaux I tried quoting you too but this stupid update has glitches and for some reason it wouldn't let me quote you directly. Tiffany is definitely the breadwinner and would have to support TJ. But I definitely think if she has full custody of the children TJ will eventually have to get a job to pay child support. Tiffany will use that to get back at him and file for it herself or the court system will already set it up for him. But there's no way she would get full custody of those kids and he doesn't pay anything.

I definitely see TJ's parents helping his ungrateful ass...both emotionally and financially. All these years he mistreated and neglected his parents I'm sure he would be running to them with his tail between his leg.Or he would be happy to live the childless bachelor life he didn't get to live. He would still need a job to pay child support though.
I don’t see Tiffany wanting full custody. She will definitely go with joint because she know she won’t be getting much from TJ in child support. She most likely will do joint so she can “get a break from the kids” and do her when they are with TJ.

We know TJ don’t want them kids. He definitely won’t fight for custody. He would be satisfied if she got full custody and he only got visitation or few days out the month. Tiffany is not about to let TJ live his best life while she struggle with them kids.

Unless she can milk the single mom with four kids angle. She’s going for joint. She is just that selfish.

Last edited:
The word is ask not axe.It's a not a hatchet.
Reactions
59,030 1,102 58
Alleybux
I don’t see Tiffany wanting full custody. She will definitely go with joint because she know she won’t be getting much from TJ in child support. She most likely will do joint so she can “get a break from the kids” and do her when they are with TJ.

We know TJ don’t want them kids. He definitely won’t fight for custody. He would be satisfied if she got full custody and he only got visitation or few days out the month. Tiffany is not about to let TJ live his best life while she struggle with them kids.

Unless she can milk the single mom with four kids angle. She’s going for joint. She is just that selfish.
I agree... I don't see TJ fighting for custody unless his parents pushes him to or he he's concerned on how it would make him look not to fight for his kids. But I actually think he would be just fine without seeing his kids. He is already an absentee father.

If Tiffany had full custody she wouldn’t be struggling with those kids. Her parents will have those kids most of the time like they already do.

Her fighting for full custody wouldn't be about her wanting those kids, it would be about her winning over TJ and keeping them away from TJ and his family.

Tiffany is a vindictive and selfish person. Nothing she does is thought out and done for the betterment of her family. It's all about her and the instant gratification of winning.

Neither Tiffany nor TJ would want those kids full time nor could they actually take care of them by themselves. They both depend on Cora and Chris a lot to take care of those kids. No matter if one had full custody or both had partial custody those kids will end up at Cora's house eating spaghetti seven nights a week. Tiffany and TJ ain't raising those kids by themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions
4,581 48 4
Alleybux
Carter has a great smile, especially in the 2nd pic. Jaiden looks like he's in pain.

Oh... hmmm
Nova doesn’t even look like she belongs. I...ummm sorry not sorry. Carter does have a nice smile. That child is so full of life it’s sad his parents try to diminish his light. Jaiden’s smile looks fake. He looks just like Tiffany. Chance is cute.

Reactions
108,043 2,229 95
Alleybux
Tiffany is a vindictive and selfish person. Nothing she does is thought out and done for the betterment of her family. It's all about her and the instant gratification of winning.
Tiffany you see what @WhitleyWayne said about you.... and guess what it's THE TRUTH.

@WhitleyWayne this comment may keep you out the corner for a good while (nice).

angela.jpg

Reactions
108,043 2,229 95
Alleybux
Oh... hmmm
Nova doesn’t even look like she belongs. I...ummm sorry not sorry. Carter does have a nice smile. That child is so full of life it’s sad his parents try to diminish his light. Jaiden’s smile looks fake. He looks just like Tiffany. Chance is cute.
Look we on a "Save Carter Campaign Crusade" ... I'm gonna need you to act accordingly (LOL !)

Drink the darn KOOL-AID... will ya ! (LOL !)

I kid... not really... no really I kid... nope... I kid.... naw... I kid.. for real though... I kid.

It's time for the percolator.
Reactions
1,504 70
Alleybux
Its the same format every vlog.
A report on the weather, outdoor area, and the dog.
A boxed meal or take out.
The kids looking ashy and confused (Jaiden was highlighted this vlog).
T and T knowing nothing about thier own kids(Jaiden's lose tooth)
Tiffany mispronouncing words.
Tiffany buying something.
TJ showing up later in the day.
An alcoholic beverage.
Nova having a snack. (In today's vlog it was multiple).
Sniffing.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
I really hope Troyce starts from the beginning of the thread. This more than just scamming. Let’s talk about the mental illness, she’s a...
Starbucks 'is considering quitting Facebook because moderators are overwhelmed by hate speech'
They should just deal with the comments. If they are bold enough to call out racism white supremacy, they should deal with the blowback. They are...
Ben Barnes appreciation thread.
my crush on bin b0ns has remained intact over the years. i remember going to see prince caspian five times in the movies cuz he was so cute (even...
Why Jews are key to Chinatown’s survival
This is true but we also forget that Black Americans have been an aspect of the backbone for both Chinese and Jews finances in America as well!
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
Yeah she’s gonna write a whole paragraph probably with some never before seen pics of him and lil don I can already see it. S*phie is very thirsty...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Creepy indeed, the force. Did you see the thread I posted on cognitive dominance? This is what that "force" is...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
anyone who wants to know about the real Elon should read the article wife ex-wife wrote about the marriage. I Don’t feel sorry that his SNL didn’t...
I’m 27 and can’t name a single Janet Jackson song.
Cuz it Doesn't Really Matter what the eyes see!.. :triumph: @shortstuff45220 whats your PROBLEM? I was complimenting Miss Jackson.:arrogant
Top Bottom