Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX

Reactions
21,575 333 51
Alleybux
Which is why I doubt the authenticity of this alleged note just left for her in her office. Not saying Jaiden doesn't have bad penmanship, but leaving his mother love notes seems out of character for Jaiden and we know Tiffany is not above manufacturing this stuff herself. She used to do the same thing with Chance. Unless she shows Jaiden actually writing this I don't believe her.
I was getting ready to post something similar. Jaiden did not write that. I get her manufacturing stuff but why make your son have the handwriting likes a 4 year old. Does she not know how old he is.

The REAL Mrz. Iverson
Reactions
69,420 1,231 322
Alleybux
I think it's a combination of things. Ain't shit parents who do not foster nor TEACH, practice even just basic skills, writing. Facts: Stiff and Dud aren't the sharpest tools in the shed and it shows in their kids. They don't pay attention to detail and have no pride in their work, efforts. It's mean but it's factual, proof positive in their vlogs and now her social media posts. Your child can't even write a letter in their name and HOW OLD IS HE? C'mon now, get it together. SHE should be embarrassed at what an ain't shit mother she is.

Then there is whatever lessons J is learning or not during Covid and post-Covid. It depends on their teachers, school system but a LOT of teachers/schools are just like fk it, pass the kids and we'll deal with the aftermath later. Meanwhile, there are other schools (I don't always blame the teachers because it might not be in their budget, wherewithal, etc) who are going back to the basics. My elementary age #3 has his virtual lessons in addition to physical, pencil-paper worksheets and assignments to hand in. This way the kids stay stimulated in all ways; STEM experiments, life and field projects (lmao I stupidly asked if we could this during Covid and voila, it's part of their curriculum), and creativity exploration.

I can't compare my kids too much with The Duds because they are ahead in school years but I can see the difference in approach as well effort. I don't even like kids but I also know that I don't want mine want to be left behind; there are so many things that we as parents CAN DO on our end just to ensure the kids can transition into "real" world without having any excuses. There are so many outside, uncontrollable factors - why aren't we managing the ones we CAN control? Mr. and Mrs. D did their best, by affording Dud an education even when he was too stupid/prideful/lazy to wrap his dingaling up. But now what? Look at the wasted potential!

For what it's worth? A month after our 5yo had her birthday, she had to write an explanation and apology letter for calling a self-entitled, ahole little boy a "simple minded, bad fungi" because he told her to go home and make him lunch. When I asked about the "bad" fungi, sassy little miss thang was like, "Mah, I like the good shrooms."

Definitely falls on the parents. A lot of parents don’t realize that THEY are responsible for building that foundation. K-5 is not supposed to teach your child how to write their name, spell, etc. That should be solid before they head off to Kindergarten. Parents like T&T want to get all mad when their kids get held back like they haven’t been sitting on their ass for the past 5 years.

I had trouble mimicking the motion to write S’s, but my mother had me practice in a spiral everyday. Before I got to elementary school, I was good.

We all know that Tiffany only works with her kids for vlog/story content. This is the result. The Davidson kids didn’t get that foundation. If you struggle yourself, there are too many resources out there for your kids to be struggling too.

My post is not about you,Sheridan228.
Reactions
60,840 1,347 322
Alleybux
Right!! I know some people don't see it as a big deal but its about the precedent that it sets for the little girls. It starts with the crop tops, then the smart mouth and attitude, then the twerking smh. Nova can barely talk but she got these IG model poses down pact. The wrong things are being instilled.
At this point, her intentions for Nova is very clear. The baddie shirt just triggered the memory of that “bust down novianna” title. Nova has been doomed since the gender selection.

SUPER MODERATOR
Reactions
115,505 2,079 70
Alleybux
I knew they were dysfunctional as a couple but I never expected their parenting to be this bad. It was obvious that Tiffany would have limited parenting skills but TJ turned out to be a dud and has no influence as a father. How can a self-proclaimed corporate engineer and entrepreneur stand by and watch his sons struggle and his daughter be exploited? Isn't he embarrassed?

Reactions
36,033 379 78
Alleybux
Which is why I doubt the authenticity of this alleged note just left for her in her office. Not saying Jaiden doesn't have bad penmanship, but leaving his mother love notes seems out of character for Jaiden and we know Tiffany is not above manufacturing this stuff herself. She used to do the same thing with Chance. Unless she shows Jaiden actually writing this I don't believe her.

Glad you said it first. I no longer believe Jaiden wrote this and Stank is so starved for attention she doesn't care how what she thinks is cute actually makes him look.

#BumblingBadBuiltandsheBald

Reactions
1,000 25 2
Alleybux
Damn, I didn't even realize that he was in the 4th or 5th grade. That concerns me even more. I remember in 4th grade, my teacher made us write a 5 paragraph essay EVERY single day to prepare for the FCAT (our states standardized test). Jaiden should be writing full essays by now but he's still reversing his letters? In his own name? This is very alarming.
Omg I remember doing 5 paragraph essays in fifth grade. But sadly I don’t think he’s at the level yet

Reactions
12,532 302 22
Alleybux
I thought Jaiden did good in school? Are we sure that is actually his writing? Could Carter have tried to write Jaiden's name or something? He also does not seem like the type to leave notes around.

Reactions
18,384 564 11
Alleybux
Tiffany deleted the comments from Nova’s picture. I believe she wishes her father would’ve spoken up about how she dressed, but he clearly didn’t care. She wants TJ to come across as overprotective, but he is just like her father. Her father and TJ both checked out mentally with their children and it shows. She married her father, and that’s not a good thing.

Reactions
81,818 3,937 5,575
Alleybux
HA someone I know is obsessed with this family. I have never watched it so checked out a couple of videos briefly (without actually watching right through). I can see why they are popular. Great looking family. Tiffany is stunning even without any grooming or makeup. The kids are adorable. I always check the comments and they have it turned off. Must be getting some mean viewers.

Reactions
108,037 2,228 95
Alleybux
Happy Mother's Day to all of you who hold such a "prestigious title". I hope you have a very lovely day with your family.

HMD purple.jpg

And for those of you who desire to be a Mom someday...your time is coming !!!

sunday 1.jpg

Reactions
11,701 248 5
Alleybux
What's the point of two stay at home parents when your kids are way below average? I know single moms and dads that work and their kids are excelling. These two are just lazy and pitiful. Carter even takes showers without being supervised.

If crazy Stank wrote that note to prove she's loved by her children, then she's more mental than I've thought. She's so busy trying to put on for social media, when it actually makes her look worse. They lied about IVF gender selection, and Stank exploited her father on his deathbed. I wouldn't be surprised if she staged that note. A few of us mentioned how nervous and scared Jaiden looks, she wanted to show otherwise.

Reactions
160,027 3,617 164
Alleybux
She's banking on them to excel in sports, tho...how ghetteaux lol

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Daily Davidson thread mothers! I hope you ladies are able to relax and enjoy the day.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

Pisces men hate thread!
I am back for the comments I had to take a break because I was laughing too hard :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
And next time need to stay out of ratchet ATL. Xscape had the crowd behind them with all their family and friends. They was in their comfort zone...
New Black YouTube Family Alert. Bloveslife+Man In The House
Somebody going to kill this woman. Most people don't play about their car, whether it's new or old. That's fighting and killing shit she doing...
Detroit Gossip part III
You sound goofy AF and this is the saddest shyt i eva read.... If you and yo peoples thinking like this......its time to get a lawyer fam. Omg...
Challenge All Star Watching Party *NO SPOILERS*
Does anyone know when this show was on and on what channel?
Any One A Fan Of Hair Metal Music?
Yes. I like those videos and songs from Motley Crue, Bon Jovi etc. Aww.....the memories.
  • Poll
Black woman goes on mini rant, says she gonna support Asian nail shops no matter what! “They...
THEY HAVE BILLS TO PAY. If someone doesn’t show up, how do they get paid? Please explain it to me. How is that right for black women to be...
The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
Which one? Isn't this the one who posted a ss of him 'convincing' her to let him return to her apartment the first night and that she should meet...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
I agree. I also feel that religion SHOULD be spirituality. And there are people who actually become religious after becoming spiritual. But most...
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
Engagement rumors came out in the press (I wonder who leaked those :unsure: ) very early on in the relationship but his reps denied and then...
Top Bottom