Daily Devotional - Identity in Christ

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
3 John 1 (New Living Translation)

2 "Dear FRIEND, I hope all is well with you and that you are as HEALTHY IN BODY as you are STRONG IN SPIRIT. 3 Some of the traveling teachers recently returned and made me very happy by telling me about your FAITHFULNESS and that you are living according to the TRUTH [GOD'S WORD]. 4 I could have no greater JOY than to hear that my children are following the TRUTH [GOD'S WORD].

BANNED
Reactions
55,415 33 5
Alleybux
Renew Your Joy

by Joyce Meyer - posted June 05, 2012

Honor and majesty are [found] in His presence; strength and joy are [found] in His sanctuary. —1 Chronicles 16:27

Emotional trauma drains people of their energy. But the Word says, “Be not grieved and depressed, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and stronghold” (Nehemiah 8:10).

The devil wants to steal your joy because he knows that joy is your strength. He wants you to be weak so that you won’t resist the turmoil he sets against you. That is why sometimes we need each other.

Some days God will send messengers to build you up in faith and renew your joy. Some days He will send you to someone else who is in a weakened condition because Satan has been pounding on them.

Be someone’s friend today. They may need a friend to stand beside them and encourage them and to lift them up and pray for them.

Daily Devotional

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
"LIVE AS GOD'S PEOPLE ...

"Since you were brought BACK TO LIFE WITH CHRIST, then FOCUS ON the things that are ABOVE — where Christ holds the Highest position. KEEP YOUR MIND ON THINGS ABOVE, not on worldly things. You have died, and YOUR LIFE IS HIDDEN WITH CHRIST IN GOD. When Christ, YOUR LIFE, appears, then you, too, will appear WITH HIM IN GLORY.​

"Therefore, put to death whatever is WORLDLY in you: your SEXUAL SIN, PERVERSION, LUST and GREED (which is the same thing as worshiping WEALTH). It is because of these sins that God’s ANGER comes on those who refuse to obey HIM. You used to live that kind of SINFUL life.

"Also get rid of your ANGER, HOT TEMPERS, HATRED, CURSING, OBSCENE language, and all similar SINS​

Don’t LIE to each other. You’ve gotten rid of the person you used to be and the life you used to live, and you’ve become a NEW PERSON. This NEW PERSON is continually RENEWED IN KNOWLEDGE TO BE LIKE ITS CREATOR. Where this happens, there is no MORE Greek or Jew, nor circumcised or uncircumcised, no barbarian, no uncivilized person, no slave, or no free person. Instead, CHRIST IS EVERYTHING AND IN EVERYTHING."

COLOSSIANS 3:1-11 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
ROMANS 8:9
"You, however, are NOT in the realm of the flesh, but are in the realm of the SPIRIT, if indeed the SPIRIT OF GOD LIVES IN YOU. And if ANYONE does NOT have THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST, they do NOT belong to CHRIST."

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
REVELATION 12

10 "Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
The salvation and the power
and the kingdom of our God
and the authority of His Messiah
have now come,
because the accuser of our brothers
has been thrown out:
the one who accuses them
before our God day and night.
11 "They CONQUERED him [satan]
by the BLOOD of the LAMB
and by the WORD of their testimony,

for they did not love their lives
in the face of death.

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
Luke 17
1 "Jesus TOLD His disciples, “Situations that cause people to lose their FAITH are certain to arise. But how horrible it will be for the PERSON WHO CAUSES SOMEONE TO LOSE HIS FAITH! 2 "It would be best for that person to be thrown into the sea with a large stone hung around his neck THAN FOR HIM TO CAUSE ONE OF THESE LITTLE ONES TO LOSE HIS FAITH. 3 So watch YOURSELVES!

ALL 'Pimps in the Pulpits' BEWARE! Too many of you STUPID "BRUTISH" PASTORS have ABUSED GOD'S SHEEP! GOD'S LAMBS! GOD'S FLOCK!! God does NOT take LIGHTLY how you MISTREAT HIS SHEEP!! God KNOWS the 'BODY COUNT' and 'where the BODIES ARE BURIED.' YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE - LAWDHAMMURCY aka ????!!!!!

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
“Yet to all who did RECEIVE Him, to those who BELIEVED in His Name, He gave the RIGHT to become Children of God — children BORN NOT of natural descent, NOR of human decision or a husband’s will, but BORN FROM GOD.”
John 1:12-13 NIV​

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
HEBREWS 10:15-25 "The HOLY SPIRIT also testifies to us about this. First He says:

16 “This is the COVENANT I will make with them
after that time, says the LORD.
I will put My laws in their HEARTS,
and I will write them on their MINDS.”

"Then He adds:

“Their sins and lawless acts I will remember NO MORE.”

"And where these have been FORGIVEN, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary.

"Therefore, brothers and sisters, since WE HAVE CONFIDENCE TO ENTER THE MOST HOLY PLACE BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, by a NEW and LIVING WAY opened for us through the curtain, that is, HIS BODY, and since we have a GREAT PRIEST over the House of God, let us DRAW NEAR TO GOD with a SINCERE HEART and with the full assurance that FAITH brings, having our HEARTS sprinkled to cleanse us from a GUILTY conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. Let us HOLD unswervingly to THE HOPE we profess, because HE WHO PROMISED, is FAITHFUL. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward LOVE and GOOD DEEDS, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but ENCOURAGING ONE ANOTHER - and all the more as you see THE DAY APPROACHING."

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
“Do you NOT KNOW that your bodies are TEMPLES of the HOLY SPIRIT, Who is in you, Whom you have RECEIVED from God? YOU ARE NOT YOUR OWN; you were bought at a PRICE. Therefore, HONOR GOD WITH YOUR BODIES.” 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 NIV

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
Colossians 3:1-17

"SINCE YOU were brought BACK TO LIFE WITH CHRIST, THE MESSIAH:

• "FOCUS ON THE THINGS THAT ARE ABOVE - WHERE CHRIST THE MESSIAH HOLDS THE HIGHEST POSITION ON GOD'S RIGHT HAND.
  • "KEEP YOUR MIND ON THINGS ABOVE AND NOT ON WORLDLY THINGS. You have died, and YOUR LIFE IS HIDDEN WITH CHRIST THE MESSIAH IN GOD. When Christ, YOUR LIFE APPEARS, then you, too, will appear with Him in HIS GLORY.

"Therefore, put to DEATH whatever is WORLDLY IN you::

• SEXUAL SIN,
  • PERVERSION PASSION,
  • LUST,
  • EVIL DESIRES,
  • and GREED, (which is the same thing as worshiping WEALTH).

IT IS BECAUSE of THESE SINS that God’s ANGER COMES ON THOSE WHO REUSE TO OBEY HIM. You used to live that kind of SINFUL life.

"BUT NOW you must also PUT AWAY ALL THE FOLLOWING:
  • "ANGER,
  • "HOT TEMPERS,
  • "HATRED,
  • "SLANDER,
  • "and CURSING AND OBSCENE LANGUAGE
  • "DON'T LIE TO EACH OTHER.

YOU'VE GOTTEN RID of the person you USED TO BE and the life you USED TO LIVE, and YOU'VE BECOME A NEW PERSON. This NEW PERSON is continually RENEWED IN KNOWLEDGE TO BE LIKE ITS CREATOR. Where this happens, there is no MORE:

• "Greek or Jew,
  • "Circumcised or uncircumcised,
  • "Male nor Female,
  • "Barbarian or Civilized person,
  • "Slave or FREE person.

"INSTEAD, CHRIST IS E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G- and
IN E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G."

"AS HOLY PEOPLE whom GOD HAS CHOSEN AND LOVED:
  • "BE SYMPATHETIC,
  • "BE KIND,
  • "BE HUMBLE,
  • "BE GENTLE, and
  • "BE PATIENT.
  • "PUT UP WITH EACH OTHER, and
  • "FORGIVE EACH OTHER if anyone has a complaint.
  • "FORGIVE LIKE THE LORD FORGAVE YOU.
  • "ABOVE ALL OF THESE, BE LOVING. This ties E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G together perfectly.
    [*] "LET CHRIST'S PEACE CONTROL YOU. God has called you into HIS PEACE by bringing you into ONE BODY.
  • "BE THANKFUL.
  • "LET CHRIST'S WORDS with all its WISDOM & RICHNESS LIVE IN YOU.
  • "USE PSALMS, HYMNS, AND SPIRITUAL SONGS TO TEACH AND INSTRUCT YOURSELVES ABOUT GOD'S KINDNESS.
  • "SING TO GOD IN YOUR HEARTS.
  • "EVERYTHING YOU SAY OR DO SHOULD BE DONE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS, GIVING THANKS TO GOD THE FATHER THROUGH HIM.

stardust
Reactions
23,820 131 72
Alleybux
tumblr_m9zxf6BMTH1qfxkqoo1_1280.png

Please stop personally attacking nontheists at LSA and demanding we be silent.

In the nontheist forum, please show the respect we do in the Christian subforum and sticky threads.

Thank you.

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
tumblr_m9zxf6BMTH1qfxkqoo1_1280.png

Please stop personally attacking nontheists at LSA and demanding we be silent.

In the nontheist forum, please show the respect we do in the Christian subforum and sticky threads.

Thank you.

And just because Einstein was a genius, it does EXEMPT him from needing a Savior of his soul. God gave Einstein his IQ, and Einstein doesn't even come close to the "Mind of Christ," Who CREATED all things for His ENJOYMENT."

"God is NOT impressed with things that humans are IMPRESSED with." Humans are to WORSHIP THE GIVER of the 'gift' and NOT the 'gift.' Herein lies the problem for atheists! Self-worship :alien: ... is IDOLATRY ... YOU rather worship yourself and 'pat yourself on the back' for your 'peon' IQ/accomplishments instead of THANKING God for giving you LIFE!

smh

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
John 14:23
"JESUS replied, “Anyone who loves Me will obey My TEACHING. My Father will love them, and We will come to them and make Our home with them."

God ONLY comes where He is INVITED. When you INVITE/OBEY God's WORD into your life, The Father comes also. "God and His WORD ARE ONE." He wants you to KNOW He's there. Have you ever wondered why God's Presence is NOT 'real or tangible' in yur every-day experience with Him? Maybe it's TIME to re-think your every-day relationship with Him (...and if you don't have a relationship with God, then what are you waiting for??? lol). Maybe you have NOT made yourself HOSPITABLE to God's Presence or His WORD. God's Presence is NOT some religious 'cliche.' He reveals His Presence ONLY when and where His WORD/His Presence is given a SPECIAL PLACE in yur day or when you give Him His SPECIAL time with you and you ALONE. He waits on you to OPEN up your heart to Him/His Word. He's not going to bust His Way into your life. He/His WORD must be INVITED in. Why would you even want to go where you are NOT welcomed? God is no different. He is a BLESSER and NOT a thief. He's NOT trying to steal your time or your life. He wants to MAKE your LIFE HAPPY. Without Him / His Word actively INVOLVED in your life, you will NEVER know 'HAPPINESS.' :love: Ask Him to TEACH you to 'get to KNOW HIM' ... don't wait until yu step into Eternity because for some ... it will be too late! ... for others, they will just be beginning to KNOW Him in a personal way and for others, we will have been already 'hanging out and enjoying the KING of Kings and the LORD of Lords"here on earth, so we will be ELEVATED to NEW DIMENSIONS IN CHRIST :) ...

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
Ephesians 6:10-2

"FINALLY,
  • GROW POWERFUL IN UNION WITH THE LORD, IN UNION WITH HIS MIGHTY STRENGTH!
    [*]

[*]"USE ALL THE ARMOR AND WEAPONRY THAT GOD PROVIDES, so that you will be able TO STAND AGAINST THE DECEPTIVE TACTICS of the Adversary.
    [*]

Because we are NOT struggling against human beings, BUT:
  • against the rulers, authorities and cosmic powers governing this darkness,
  • against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm.

"So take up EVERY PIECE OF WAR WEAPONS GOD PROVIDES so that WHEN the EVIL day comes, you will be able to RESIST; and when the battle is WON, you will still be STANDING.

• "Therefore, STAND!
  • Have the BELT OF TRUTH buckled around your waist,
  • Put on GOD'S Righteousness for a Breastplate, and wear on your feet the Readiness that comes from the GOOD NEWS of SHALOM.
  • Always carry the Shield of TRUST, with which you will be able to extinguish all the Flaming Arrows of the Evil One.
  • And take the Helmet of Deliverance; along with the Sword given by the Spirit, that is, the WORD OF GOD;
  • As you PRAY at all times, with all KINDS PRAYERS and requests, IN THE SPIRIT, vigilantly and persistently, FOR ALL GOD'S PEOPLE.
  • And PRAY for me, too, that whenever I open my mouth, the WORDS will be GIVEN to me to be BOLD in making KNOWN the SECRET of the GOOD NEWS, for which I am an Ambassador in chains. PRAY that I may SPEAK BOLDLY, the WAY I should."

Heavenly Father, According to Matthew 18:19, We PRAY & AGREE IN JESUS' NAME THAT YOUR INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE AGGRESSIVELY CARRIED OUT & YOUR WILL BE COMPLETELY DONE IN EACH MEMBER OF THE BODY OF CHRIST alive on the earth, so that CHRIST'S KINGDOM WILL BE SEEN /DONE ON EARTH in our lives down here on earth AND WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY AND THE POWER FOREVER.... IN JESUS' NAME ....

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux

2 Corinthians 5:17-21 (Worldwide English)

"So, if anyone belongs to Christ, you are a NEW person. Your old life (nature) has gone. You see, you have begun a NEW life.

"But it is God who has DONE all this. He sent Christ to make PEACE with us and to bring us back to Himself. Now, He has given us the work of bringing other people back to God.

"We are not looking at things that can be SEEN, but at things that CANNOT be seen. The things which can be seen last only a little while. But the things which cannot be seen, last FOREVER.

"So we are MESSENGERS FOR CHRIST. God is using us to call people. So we are standing here for Christ and begging people, `Come back to God!'

"Christ did NOTHING wrong. But for OUR sake, God put the BLAME for our wrong ways on Christ. So now, God sees us as GOOD because WE ARE IN CHRIST."

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
"This Cup is the NEW COVENANT [ratified and established] in My Blood." (1 Corinthians 11:25)

Do we know what Jesus was talking about when he referred to His Blood as the New Covenant? Entering into a Covenant means you are totally and forever giving yourself away to someone else. Once you do that, nothing would ever be exclusively yours again. All that you were, all that you had or ever would have, became the equal property of your Covenant Partner. Jesus Christ is our Covenant Partner. He took ALL that we had: the Curse of Sin & Death hanging over our heads: our Sin, our sicknesses, our poverty, our sorrows, our wounds, our broken relationship with God as His and in exchange, He gave us His position of Right Relationship with the Father. In a Covenant Ceremony, the partners EXCHANGE coverings (coats), each one giving their AUTHORITY to the other. They EXCHANGE weapons as a way of saying, "Your enemies are now my enemies. I'll fight your fights as if they were my own." This is what Jesus Christ did for us on the Cross when He became the SACRIFICE that ratified our Covenant with God. He's given us a position of Sonship and Power in the Earth in His Name. And we have the SAME Authority & Keys of the Kingdom of God that Jesus had when He walked the earth:

Colossians 2:15
"He stripped the Rulers and Authorities of their power [the Kingdom of Darkness, who were holding us hostage because of Adam's Sin, which we inherited] , and made a public spectacle of them as He Celebrated His Victory IN CHRIST."

Today, He's given us His NAME, His POWER & AUTHORITY, His ARMOR and His WEAPONS over the enemy. We are now IN CHRIST and are seated in Heavenly Places IN CHRIST JESUS on the God's Right Hand.

Colossians 2:10
"and God Has made you Complete IN CHRIST. Christ is IN CHARGE of Every Ruler and Authority."

Ephesians 1:10
He planned to bring all of history to its goal IN CHRIST. Then Christ would be the Head of everything in Heaven and on Earth.

Ephesians 1:20
He worked with that same power IN CHRIST when he brought Him back to life and gave Him the HIGHEST POSITION IN HEAVEN.

Ephesians 2:10
"God has made us what we are. He has created us IN CHRIST JESUS to live lives filled with good works that He has prepared for us to do."

Ephesians 3:6
"This mystery is the Good News that people who are not Jewish have the same inheritance as Jewish people do. They belong to the same body and share the same promise that God made IN CHRIST JESUS."

Colossians 1:19
God was pleased to have all of Himself live IN CHRIST.

Colossians 2:3
God has hidden all the treasures of Wisdom and Knowledge IN CHRIST.

Ephesians 3:12
"We can go to God with bold confidence through FAITH IN CHRIST."

Ask the Holy Spirit to show you what really happened when Jesus EXCHANGED places with us on the Cross, and your life will never be the same again. Above and below are great scriptures to study to gain understanding of what Jesus has done for us:

Romans 6:23
The payment for sin is death, but the GIFT that God freely gives is Everlasting Life found IN CHRIST JESUS, our LORD.

Romans 8:1
[God’s Spirit Makes Us His Children ] So those who are believers IN CHRIST JESUS can no longer be condemned.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Whoever is a Believer IN CHRIST is a New Creation. The old way of living has disappeared. A new way of living has come into existence.

Galatians 2:16
Yet, we know that people don’t receive God’s approval by any effort to follow the laws in the Scriptures, but only by believing in Jesus Christ. So we also believed IN JESUS CHRIST in order to receive God’s approval BY FAITH IN CHRIST and not by our own efforts. People won’t receive God’s approval by their own efforts.

Galatians 2:17
If we, the same people who are searching for God’s approval IN CHRIST, are still sinners, does that mean that Christ encourages us to sin? That’s unthinkable!

Galatians 3:26
You are all God’s children by believing IN CHRIST JESUS.

Galatians 3:28
There are neither Jews nor Greeks, slaves nor free people, males nor females. You are all the same IN CHRIST JESUS.

Ephesians 3:21
Glory belongs to God in the church and IN CHRIST JESUS for all time and Eternity! Amen.

Philippians 1:29
God has given you the privilege not only to BELIEVE IN CHRIST but also to suffer for Him.

Philippians 3:3
We are the true circumcised people of God because we serve God’s Spirit and take pride IN CHRIST JESUS. We don’t place any confidence in physical things,

Philippians 3:9
and to have a relationship with Him. This means that I didn’t receive God’s approval by obeying His laws. The opposite is true! I have God’s approval through FAITH IN CHRIST. This is the approval that comes from God and is based on faith

Philippians 3:14
I run straight toward the goal to win the prize that God’s Heavenly call offers IN CHRIST JESUS.

Colossians 1:4
We thank God because we have heard about your FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS and your love for all of God’s people.

Colossians 2:5
Although I’m absent from you physically, I’m with you in spirit. I’m happy to see how orderly you are and how firm your FAITH IN CHRIST is.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
The LORD will come from Heaven with a command, with the Voice of the Archangel, and with the Trumpet Call of God. First, the dead who BELIEVED IN CHRIST will come back to life.

1 Timothy 3:13
Those deacons who serve well gain an excellent reputation and will have confidence as a result of their FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS.

2 Timothy 3:12
Those who try to live a godly life because they BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS, will be persecuted.

Philemon 1:6
As you share the faith you have in common with others, I pray that you may come to have a Complete Knowledge of Every Blessing we have IN CHRIST.

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
What does "Identification With Christ' mean? It means our complete UNION with Christ in his Substitutionary Sacrifice.

"I have been CRUCIFIED with Christ." Gal. 2:20 This is our Identification with Christ in His Crucifixion.

• I DIED WITH CHRIST.
  • I was BURIED WITH CHRIST.
  • I SUFFERED WITH CHRIST.
  • I was RAISED FROM THE DEAD WITH CHRIST.
  • Now, I AM SEATED WITH CHRIST on the Right Hand of God's Throne.

Christ became ONE WITH US in Sin so that we might become ONE WITH HIM in Righteousness.

"And raised us up with Him, and made us to SIT WITH HIM in the Heavenly places, in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:6

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
:pconfetti:
2 Corinthians 13:14
"THE GRACE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,
And THE LOVE OF GOD,
And THE COMMUNION OF THE HOLY GHOST,
IS WITH YOU! AMEN!"

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
John 15:3-5

"You have already been prepared to produce MORE FRUIT BY THE TEACHING I HAVE GIVEN YOU.
Stay joined to Me and I will stay joined to you.
No branch can produce fruit alone. It must stay connected to the Vine.
It is the same with you: You cannot produce fruit alone. YOU MUST STAY JOINED TO Me. [GOD'S WORD]

“I [GOD'S WORD] AM THE VINE and you are My BRANCHES.
If you STAY JOINED to Me [GOD'S WORD], and I to you,
you will produce PLENTY FRUIT.
But separated from Me [GOD'S WORD], you WON'T be able to do anything!!"

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux

Isaiah 7:14
"The LORD Himself will give you a sign:

The virgin [or young woman] will be pregnant [conceive]
and will have a Son,
and she will name Him "Immanuel"
[ “God is with us” ]."​

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
"Because I know the plans I have for you,” SAYS The LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE for a GOOD future." Jeremiah 29:11

th.jpg

Reactions
1,400 7 32
Alleybux
We've been called out by God of this dark world system to :b41live RICHLY in His Joy and His Peace, as a shield that empowers & protects us against the attacks of the enemy... Put on the Whole Armor of God in JESUS' NAME...:heart:
075bde9ea9a1d53f09479caadeb3ba88.jpg

Reactions
8,056 491 375
Alleybux
Jesus Urged the Necessity of Prayer

—He [Jesus] urged upon men the necessity of prayer, repentance, confession, and the abandonment of sin. He taught them honesty, forbearance, mercy, and compassion, enjoining upon them to love not only those who loved them, but those who hated them, who treated them despitefully. In this He was revealing to them the character of the Father, who is long-suffering, merciful, and gracious, slow to anger, and full of goodness and truth.—(Christian Education, 74.)

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

This is why Black Men want wives...
yeah I've heard men talk like that. My guy friend was saying he wants to marry this girl, I asked him why, and he said she goes with his plan. Her...
Hood Moment That You're Not Proud Of?
I was going to a baby shower and forgot I offered to bring something. This was literally 11am and I was supposed to go at 2pm. I took a milk jug I...
GIVE H-O-V his FLOWERS NOW! top 10 rappers ALIVE
Speaking of Snoop, does anybody know what’s wrong with his Mother? He’s been asking for prayer for her for the last 2 days. Something is going on...
Another milestone for B
So happy that Beyoncé is receiving her flowers now. She deserves it.
Off-duty MTA worker slashed in face while riding subway
The amount of mentally ill/homeless people in these trains is the highest I've ever seen...it's getting worse.
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
There’s a Grace Randolph talking about him on Twitter also, this is one of her tweets: And as for #HenryCavill unfollowing WB & DC today it's...
Texan lawmakers pass bill that will put the cost of Winter Storm Uri on consumers. A price of...
Texas Republicans are dumb.Keeping that janky Electrical business paid in business...subsidizing billionaires, while most of Texas is broke af...
The DF: Charles has only met Archie twice.
Maybe Charles shouldn't have stopped taking Harry's calls.
Will Smith Shares Family Photo With His RARELY seen Twin Siblings On Their 50th Birthday
Willl soaked up all the genes I dont think they look bad I just think theyre out of shape.
Top Bottom