Ilikeitlikethat

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
543 5
Alleybux
Law and Grace for Dummies

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSO7G0JLTIE&feature=share"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSO7G0JLTIE&feature=share[/ame]

There is a big mix up with the Law of God and grace. This video gives a clear understanding and I pray that it will convict you to obey God and keep His Commandments. In other words, Love God and keep His commandments

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
John 8:12
Jesus, the LIGHT OF THE WORLD
"Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD. If you follow Me, you won’t have to walk in darkness because you will have the LIGHT that leads to LIFE.”

Luke 11:33
[ Receiving the Light ] “No one lights a lamp and then hides it or puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a Stand, where its LIGHT can be seen by ALL who enter the House.

Matthew 4:16
The people who sat in darkness have seen a GREAT LIGHT. And for those who lived in the land where death casts its shadow, a GREAT LIGHT has SHINED.”

Luke 11:36
If you are filled with LIGHT, with no dark corners, then your whole life will be radiant, as though a floodlight were filling you with LIGHT.

Matthew 5:15
No oneLIGHT and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives LIGHT to everyone in the house.

Matthew 6:22
“Your eye is a lamp that provides LIGHT for your body. When your eye is good, your whole body is filled with LIGHT”.

Matthew 5:14
“You are the LIGHT of the world—like a city on a hilltop that CANNOT be hidden.

John 9:5
But while I AM here in the world, I AM THE LIGHT of the world."

Luke 11:35
Make sure that the LIGHT you think you have is not actually DARKNESS.

John 1:5
The LIGHT shines in the darkness, and the darkness can NEVER extinguish it.

John 1:4
The WORD gave life to everything that was created, and His life brought LIGHT to everyone.

John 12:35
Jesus replied, “My LIGHT will shine for you just a little longer. Walk in the LIGHT while you can, so the darkness will not overtake you. Those who walk in the darkness CANNOT SEE where they are going.[/FONT]

Ilikeitlikethat

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
543 5
Alleybux

I WISH TO MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR. I AM NOT JUDGING VEGASVALLY OR BOTANGO FOR PAST SINS, NO! THIS A LIFE STYLE FOR THSE TWO. BECAUSE KNOW ONE HAS BOTHER TO UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURES ON JUDGING WE HAVE ALLOWED MANY TO NOT ONLY DECEIVE THE BODY BUT WE HAVE SINNED OURSELVES FOR NOT BEING OBEIENT TO GOD AND HIS COMMANDMENTS. IT ENDS HERE, I WILL BE OBEDIENT MY LORD TO YOUR WORD AND JUDGE THOSE WHO HAVE CONTAMINATED WHAT IS HOLY WITH THE PROFANE

1 Cor 5:9-13

Immorality Must Be Judged

9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with xesually immoral people. 10 Yet I certainly did not mean with the xesually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. 11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is xesually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner — not even to eat with such a person.

12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? 13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore "put away from yourselves the evil person."

TURN BACK AND REPENT FROM THE SINS AGAINST GOD ALMIGHTY.

Acts 2:38-39

Turn from sin, return to God, and each of you be immersed on the authority of Yeshua the Messiah into forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Ruach HaKodesh!

To listen to the two harlots they would have us believe they are anointed, not so according to the word of God.

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
"... ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is USELESS for you to fight against MY WILL. ’Acts 26:14

Ilikeitlikethat

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
543 5
Alleybux
From vegasvally to

bongotango,
I do recognize that you are very hurt and disappointed that things didn’t work out the way you had expected them to with Bishop Noel Jones, the City of Refuge and Noel Jones Un-Censored, but I assure you that there are many other exciting available men who will fit the criteria that you are looking for in a relationship. And in California there is a Christian Church just about on every block where you should be able to find one that would fit your needs and expectations.

The word of god tells us to have nothing to do with them

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
JOHN 14:10-20

"Don’t you BELIEVE that I AM in THE FATHER and THE FATHER is in Me? THE WORDS I SPEAK ARE NOT My Own, BUT My FATHER, WHO LIVES IN Me, DOES HIS WORK THROUGH Me. Just believe that I AM IN THE FATHER and THE FATHER IS IN Me. Or at least, BELIEVE because of the WORK you have seen Me do!"[/FONT]

Ilikeitlikethat

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
543 5
Alleybux

Isa 11:11-16

11 And it shall come to passin that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recoverthe remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt,and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and fromHamath, and from the islands of the sea.

12 And he shall set up anensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gathertogether the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

13 The envy also of Ephraimshall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall notenvy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

14 But they shall fly uponthe shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of theeast together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the childrenof Ammon shall obey them.

15 And the LORD shall utterlydestroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shakehis hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make mengo over dryshod.

16 And there shall be anhighway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; likeas it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

Asshuror Assyria = "a step"

as a proper noun, masculine:

1) the secondson of Shem, eponymous ancestor of the Assyrians

2) the peopleof Assyria

as a proper noun, location:

3) the nation,Assyria

4) the land,Assyria or Asshur

Mitsrayim --

as a proper noun, location:

Egypt = "land of the Copts"

1) a country atthe northeastern section of Africa, adjacent to Palestine, and through whichthe Nile flows as an adjective

Egyptians = "double straits"

2) theinhabitants or natives of Egypt

Pathros = "region of the south"

a part of Egypt and the home country of the Pathrusim people

probably located in upper Egypt

Cush = "black"

1) a Benjamitementioned only in the Hebrew title of Ps 7

2) the son ofHam and grandson of Noah and the progenitor of the southernmost peoples locatedin Africa

3) the peoplesdescended from Cush as a proper noun, location

4) the landoccupied by the descendants of Cush located around the southern parts of theNile (Ethiopia)

Elam = "eternity"

1) a KorhiteLevite in the time of David

2) a chief manof the tribe of Benjamin

3) an ancestorof a family of exiles who returned with Zerubbabel

4) a chief ofthe people who signed the covenant with Nehemiah

5) anotherancestor of another family of exiles who returned with Zerubbabel

6) a priest whoassisted at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem in the time of Nehemiah

7) another headof a family of returning exiles as a proper noun, masculine

8) a province east of Babylon and northeast of the lowerTigris a report news, a rumor

a) a report,news, tidings

b) mention

Hamath = "fortress"

1) theprinciple city of upper Syria in the valley of the Orontes

2) the fatherof the house of Rechab

Edom = "red"

1) Edom

2) an Edomite,Idumean, descendants of Esau

3) the land ofEdom, Idumea, a land south and southeast of Palestine

Moab = "of his father" as a proper noun, masculine

1) a son of Lotby his oldest daughter

2) the nationdescended from the son of Lot as a proper noun, location

3) the landinhabited by the descendants of the son of Lot

Ammon = "tribal"

a people dwelling in Transjordan descended from Lot throughBen-ammi

Edom = "red"

1) Edom

2) an Edomite,Idumean, descendants of Esau

3) the land ofEdom, Idumea, a land south and southeast of Palestine

Moab = "of his father" as a proper noun, masculine

1) a son of Lotby his oldest daughter

2) the nationdescended from the son of Lot as a proper noun, location

3) the landinhabited by the descendants of the son of Lot

Ammon = "tribal"

a people dwelling in Transjordan descended from Lot throughBen-ammi

Ilikeitlikethat

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
543 5
Alleybux

When we sin and repent, we need to show forth the fruit of repentance and be restored (Luke 3:8). When we openly sin and shame the Body of Messiah, we need to be called to account. Joseph "forgave" the sin of his brothers, but he also spoke openly of their transgressions against him (Genesis 50:20). We must always separate the sin from the sinner, forgive the transgressors and seek their restoration, but, like Joseph, we also need to call sin, "sin."

When people continue in their sin after repeated warnings, we are supposed to "take special note of that person and not associate with him, so that he will be put to shame" (2 Thessalonians 3:14; Titus 3:10). Nonetheless, many do not properly judge sin due to wrong teachings about "not judging" others. To understand this truth, we need to see the verse in context. We especially need to connect it with its following verse, and we need to balance it with the rest of Scripture.

Messiah Yeshua said, "Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your

own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye" (Matthew 7:1-5).

[2]

Viewed in context, we see that Yeshua is addressing the hypocritical judgment of brethren; He is speaking against people having a condemning spirit, against attacking brethren for small faults while we have even greater ones. He is warning people against this because, there is an automatic reaction that travels with judging our brothers.

The "judge not..." verse is followed by a "conjunction statement." The sentence that follows it begins with the word "for," or with the Greek word, gár (Strong's#G 1063). In other words, the first verse is an "A" statement that is followed by a connected "B" statement. The verses need to be viewed as a unit. Yeshua is warning that doing "A" will lead to "B." The A-B unit is, when we judge a person, it automatically sets in motion a standard of measure by which we will one day be measured. If we use a measure of judgment, that same measure will later be used on us.

To avoid encountering this reactive measure, many people mistakenly conclude that they will not judge anything - so that they, in turn, will not suffer any form of judgment. The problem with this flawed reasoning is that, not judging is a form of judgment.

When we refuse to judge anything, we are in essence saying, anything goes. When "anything goes" among Believers, even the heathen will judge us to be lawless. The Word warns us that, "Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves" (Romans 14:22). We do not want to be hasty or condescending in our judgments of others - but we also do not want to appear to be someone who "approves" of sin based on our refusal to judge it. In the end, we will not be "happy" if we do this.

We cannot judge the eternal destiny of a brother. Only the Father can disinherit a son. However, we are supposed to judge the fruit of our brethren. Yeshua warned us to "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves." How do we know enough to beware false prophets? Yeshua said we will "know them by their fruits." He also said that one day, He will throw the trees that bear bad fruit into the fire (Matthew 7:15-20).

For our own spiritual well-being, we must judge the fruit of others, and, leaders sometimes need to warn others. When someone is in a position wherein others look to them for guidance, they have an obligation to speak the truth: "Shepherd the flock of God among you, exercising oversight not under compulsion, but voluntarily, according to the will of God; and not for sordid gain, but with eagerness; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock" (1 Peter 5:2-3). Leaders must care for the sheep and not leave them to defend themselves against ravenous wolves.

If we judge in a rash, unjust, or unloving manner, we will only add to the problem and surely be dealt with accordingly. On the other hand, if we go too far in a mistaken understanding of "not judging" the fruit of fellow Believers, we make ourselves look like unaccountable fools to the outside world. We refuse to judge sin when it raises its ugly head in our camps, and consequently, the world ends up being our judge. We become a laughing stock. The true Gospel is then mocked and maligned and we bring shame to the Name of our GOD.

When the people of Corinth were having problems with sin in their camp, Paul said to them, "If any of you has a dispute with another, dare he take it before the ungodly for judgment instead of before the saints? Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more matters of this life?" (1 Corinthians 6:1-3).

Believers are supposed to judge matters in this life!

[3]
Ironically, we often feel free to pass judgments on those who are in the world, but are afraid to say anything about the bad fruit of those who claim to belong to the Messiah. Yet, Paul said, " What have I to do with judging outsiders? Do you not judge those who are within the church/congregation?" (1 Corinthians 5:12). The world is already condemned. We are supposed to be a light to them, a ray of hope. But, if they see the continuing darkness of worldly sin in our congregations, our lights will appear to be dim, indeed. Thus we must judge sin in our congregations.Everyone sins and falls short of the glory of GOD (Romans 3:23). If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us (1 John 1:8). If we are merciless with others, judgment without mercy will be shown to us. Mercy triumphs over judgment (James 2:13). Therefore, judgment by brethren should be reserved for "continual sins."

In Christian circles continuing sin is often overlooked due to bad teachings that lead people to believe in the idea that they are to "judge not..." This mistaken conclusion has caused many to accuse Christians of thinking that they can "slide into Heaven on greasy grace." In the Hebrew Roots and Messianic movements, this harlotrous teaching wears a different dress. Its designer label is "LaShon Hara," meaning "The Evil Tongue."

It is true that we are not to speak "evil" of our leaders (Acts 23:5). James warns us not to "slander" a brother (James 4:11). 1 Chronicles 16:22 says, "Do not touch My anointed ones, and do My prophets no harm." We are told "to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people" (Titus 3:2). However, like the "judge not" mistake, these verses, too, can be misconstrued....

Truth is neither "evil" nor "slanderous." Truth sets people free. Our faith grows strong in it (John 8:32; Colossians 2:7). Zechariah 8:16 tells us, "These are the things which you should do: speak the truth to one another; judge with truth and judgment for peace in your gates." Evil and slanderous speech consists of lies. If speaking the truth about someone were evil, then our GOD would be guilty of that sin, over, and over, and over again. He is not guilty, and it is not wrong to speak the truth in a matter. That is the only way we will ever have peace in our gates.

Yet, this truth, too, needs to be measured against heart intent. If we are telling the "truth" about someone because we want to harm their reputation, the fact that we spoke "truth" will not erase the sin of malice that lies in our heart. When we speak the truth, it must be spoken with perfect courtesy and regard for the one(s) involved: "Speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Messiah (Ephesians 4:15).

When we refuse to judge anything, we are in essence saying, anything goes. When "anything goes" among Believers, even the heathen will judge us to be lawless. The Word warns us that, "Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves" (Romans 14:22). We do not want to be hasty or condescending in our judgments of others - but we also do not want to appear to be someone who "approves" of sin based on our refusal to judge it. In the end, we will not be "happy" if we do this.

We cannot judge the eternal destiny of a brother. Only the Father can disinherit a son. However, we are supposed to judge the fruit of our brethren. Yeshua warned us to "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves." How do we know enough to beware false prophets? Yeshua said we will "know them by their fruits." He also said that one day, He will throw the trees that bear bad fruit into the fire (Matthew 7:15-20).

For our own spiritual well-being, we must judge the fruit of others, and, leaders sometimes need to warn others

1 Cor 5:9-13

Immorality Must Be Judged

9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with xesually immoral people. 10 Yet I certainly did not mean with the xesually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. 11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is xesually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner — not even to eat with such a person.

12 For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? 13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore "put away from yourselves the evil person."

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
Revelation 21: 2-4 NIV

“I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud Voice from the THRONE saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and He will dwell with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

John 14:15-21

“If you love Me, then obey My commandments. And I will ASK THE FATHER, and He will give you another Advocate, Who will never leave you. He is the HOLY SPIRIT, Who leads you into all TRUTH [GOD'S WORD]. The world cannot receive Him, because it isn’t looking for Him and doesn’t recognize Him. But you know Him, because He lives with you now and later will be IN you. No, I will not abandon you as orphans — I will come to you.

Soon the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me. Since I live, you also will live. When I am raised to life AGAIN, you will know that I am IN my Father, and you are IN Me, and I am IN you. Those who accept My commandments and obey them are the ones who love Me. And because they love Me, My Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal Myself to EACH of them.”

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
JOHN 12:37-50

"Even though He had DONE so many signs in THEIR presence, they did NOT BELIEVE IN HIM, but THIS was to fulfill the WORD of the Prophet Isaiah, who said:

"LORD, who has believed our MESSAGE?
And who has the ARM of The LORD been revealed to?"

THIS is why they were unable to believe, because Isaiah also said:

"He has blinded their EYES
and hardened their HEARTS,
so that they would NOT see with their eyes
or UNDERSTAND with their hearts,
and be converted,
and I would HEAL THEM."

"Isaiah said these things because he saw HIS GLORY and spoke about HIM."

"Nevertheless, MANY DID BELIEVE IN HIM even among the rulers, but because of the Pharisees, they did NOT confess Him [publicly], so they would NOT be banned from the synagogue. Because they LOVED PRAISE FROM PEOPLE more than PRAISE FROM GOD.'

'Then Jesus cried out, “The one who believes IN ME, does NOT JUST BELIEVES IN ME, but IN HIM who sent Me. And the one who sees Me, sees HIM WHO SENT Me.

I have come as a LIGHT into the world so that everyone who BELIEVES IN ME would not remain IN DARKNESS. If anyone hears My WORDS and doesn’t keep them, I do NOT JUDGE him because I did not come TO JUDGE THE WORLD, but TO SAVE THE WORLD.

The one who REJECTS Me and doesn’t accept My SAYINGS has this as his judge: THE WORD I HAVE SPOKEN WILL JUDGE YOU ON THE LAST DAY BECAUSE I have NOT spoken on My Own, but THE FATHER HIMSELF WHO SENT ME has given Me a command as to what I should SAY and what I should SPEAK.

I know that His COMMAND IS ETERNAL LIFE. So the things that I Speak, I SPEAK Just As THE FATHER HAS TOLD ME.”

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
Matthew 4

MATTHEW 4:1 Then JESUS was LED BY THE SPIRIT into the wilderness to be TEMPTED BY THE devil. After fasting forty days and forty nights, He was hungry. The tempter came to Him and said, “If You are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

JESUS answered, “IT IS WRITTEN: ‘Man WILL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE, BUT ON EVERY WORD THAT COMES FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD.’”

Then the devil took Him to the holy city and had Him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If You are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command His angels concerning you,
and they will lift You up in their hands,
so that You will not strike your foot against a stone.’”

JESUS answered him, “IT IS ALSO WRITTEN: ‘DO NOT PUT THE LORD YOUR GOD TO THE TEST.’”

Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

JESUS said to him, “Away from Me, Satan! BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN: ‘WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.’”

Then the devil left Him, and angels came and attended Him." New International Version (NIV)

Judge Brooke

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
55,620 46 5
Alleybux
God's Perfect Timing

by Joyce Meyer - posted June 29, 2012

But let endurance and steadfastness and patience have full play and do a thorough work, so that you may be [people] perfectly and fully developed [with no defects], lacking in nothing. —James 1:4

"Due season" is God's season, not ours. We are in a hurry, God isn't. He takes time to do things right—He lays a solid foundation before He attempts to build a building. We are God's building under construction. He is the Master Builder, and He knows what He is doing. We may not know what He is doing, but He does, and that will have to be good enough. We may not always know, but we can be satisfied to know the One Who knows.

God's timing seems to be His own little secret. The Bible promises us that He will never be late, but I have also discovered that He is usually not early. It seems that He takes every available opportunity to develop the fruit of patience in us.

Vine's dictionary of Greek words begins the definition of patience (in James 1:3), as "Patience, which grows only in trial." Patience is a fruit of the Spirit that grows under trial. My own particular natural temperament is filled with impatience. I have become much more patient over the years, but all the waiting required to teach me patience was hard on me. I wanted everything now!

Patience is vital to the development of our full potential. Actually, our potential is only developed as our patience is developed. It is God's way—there is no other, so why not settle down and enjoy the journey?

Daily Devotional

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
God's Perfect Timing

by Joyce Meyer - posted June 29, 2012

Patience is vital to the development of our full potential. Actually, our potential is only developed as our patience is developed. It is God's way—there is no other, so why not settle down and enjoy the journey?

Daily Devotional

Amen! TRUSTING GOD IS A 'WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN' position IN CHRIST JESUS in our circumstances! 'Waiting on God' is exercising our PATIENCE. God KNOWS what He's doing and that is WHY we can TRUST HIM WITH ALL OF OUR HEARTS! Don't take things in your own hands, but put people and circumstances in GOD'S HAND. He doesn't 'drop the ball.' THIS IS WHY JESUS SAID, 'MY YOKE IS EASY AND MY BURDEN IS LIGHT!' HIS PEACE PROTECTS OUR HEARTS, AND THERE IS NO MORE STRESS BECAUSE 'GOD CONTROLS OUR ENEMIES WHEN WE GIVE HIM COMPLETE CONTROL OF OUR LIVES!

"AND WE KNOW THAT IN ALL THINGS, GOD WORKS ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE FOR THE GOOD OF THOSE WHO LOVE HIM AND ARE CALLED [OUT OF THE WORLD]!!!!"
" :love:

:love:

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
JOHN 8:12-19

"JESUS once again addressed them: "I AM THE WORLD'S LIGHT. No one who follows me stumbles around in the darkness. I PROVIDE PLENTY OF LIGHT TO LIVE IN."

"The Pharisees objected, "All we have is YOUR WORD on this. We need MORE than this to go on!"

"JESUS replied, "You're right that you only have MY WORD. But you can DEPEND on it being TRUE. I know where I've come from and where I go next. You DON'T KNOW where I'm from or where I'm headed. You decide according to what you WHAT YOU CAN SEE and TOUCH. I DON'T MAKE JUDGMENT LIKE THAT! But even if I did, My judgment would be TRUE because I wouldn't make it out of the narrowness of My experience, but in the largeness of the One Who Sent Me, the FATHER. This fulfills the conditions set down in God's Law: that you can count on the testimony of two witnesses. And that is what you have: YOU HAVE MY WORD AND YOU HAVE THE WORD OF THE FATHER, WHO SENT Me."

"They said, "Where is this so-called Father of Yours?"

"JESUS said, "You're looking right at Me and you don't SEE Me. How do you expect to SEE THE FATHER? If you knew Me, you would at the same time know THE FATHER."

LawdHamMurcy

Eating Sheep!
Reaction score
Reactions
918 37 25
Alleybux
:victory: :victory: :victory:

Bongotango, I just want to thank you for these amazing words and for your obedience to Christ in typing them and following them.

You truly are an anointed woman of God who only obeys the Lord!

Amen! TRUSTING GOD IS A 'WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN-WIN' position IN CHRIST JESUS in our circumstances! 'Waiting on God' is exercising our PATIENCE. God KNOWS what He's doing and that is WHY we can TRUST HIM WITH ALL OF OUR HEARTS! Don't take things in your own hands, but put people and circumstances in GOD'S HAND.

That's why when I noticed that you were tracking down all of my posts and groaning them, I knew the Lord was working through you to bring me to confessing Jesus Christ!

You demonstrated to me how God works and just like you said, trusting God is a win win win win! The Lord is winning every time you track down one of my posts and click yet another groan. Truly, God is being gloried through your God ordained actions, AMEN!

If it will help, I have some software that you can use that will automatically groan all of my posts, that way you don't have to do it manually and that way you can fulfill the Lord's will much faster.

Pray about and see what the Lord tells you.

As always, be blessed you anointed woman of God!

You are showing forth the glory of God and love of God in everything that you do. Again, be blessed!

bongotango.jpg

---------------------------------------------------
Today's Anointed Holy Message From the Lord
Nahum 1:1 NLT
The LORD is a jealous God, filled with vengeance and wrath. He takes revenge on all who oppose him and furiously destroys his enemies!
Jesus is LOVE! Accept Him NOW! Or, God WILL KILL you LATER!

The doors to the church are now open, will you come to Jesus!

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
If it will help, I have some software that you can use that will automatically groan all of my posts, that way you don't have to do it manually and that way you can fulfill the Lord's will much faster.

Proverbs 18:12
PRIDE first, then the CRASH, but HUMILITY is PRECURSOR to HONOR.

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
"After it His Voice Roars;
He thunders with His MAJESTIC Voice,
and He does not restrain the lightnings when His voice is heard. — Job 37:4 (ESV)

"The LORD thundered from Heaven.
The Most High made His Voice heard. — 2 Samuel 22:14 (GW)

"Your thunder roared like chariot wheels. The world was made bright by lightning, and all the earth trembled. — Psalm 77:18 (CEV)

"But at Your rebuke, the waters fled, at the sound of Your thunder, they took to flight. — Psalm 104:7 (NIV)

"When He thunders, the waters in the heavens roar;
He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth.
He sends lightning with the rain
and brings out the wind from his storehouses. — Jeremiah 10:13 (NIV)

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux

"It's URGENT that you LISTEN CAREFULLY to this:

Anyone here who BELIEVES what I AM SAYING right now,
and aligns yourself with the Father, Who has, in fact, put Me in charge,
has at this very moment the Real, Lasting Life and is NO longer condemned to be an outsider.

This person has taken a giant step from the world of the dead
to the world of the Living."
John 5:24 The Message (MSG)

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
LUKE 10:17-24

"The 72 returned with JOY and SAID, “LORD, EVEN THE demons SUBMIT TO US IN YOUR NAME.”

"He replied, “I SAW Satan FALL LIKE LIGHTNING from heaven. I HAVE GIVEN YOU AUTHORITY TO TRAMPLE ON SNAKES AND SCORPIONS AND TO OVERCOME ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY; NOTHING will harm you. However, do NOT rejoice because the demon spirits SUBMIT to YOU, but REJOICE THAT YOUR NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN HEAVEN!”

"At that time Jesus, full of JOY through the HOLY SPIRIT, said, “I PRAISE YOU, FATHER, LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH BECAUSE YOU HAVE HIDDEN THESE THINGS FROM THE WISE AND LEARNED AND HAVE REVEALED THEM TO LITTLE CHILDREN. YES, FATHER, BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE PLEASED TO DO."

“ALL THINGS HAVE BEEN COMMITTED TO ME BY MY FATHER. No one knows Who the SON is, except the Father, and no one knows Who the FATHER is, except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to REVEAL HIM.”

"Then HE turned to His disciples and said privately, “BLESSED ARE THE EYES WHO SEE WHAT YOU SEE! BECAUSE I TELL YOU THAT MANY PROPHETS AND KINGS WANTED TO SEE WHAT YOU SEE, BUT DID NOT SEE IT, AND TO HEAR WHAT YOU HEAR, BUT DID NOT HEAR IT.”

Judge Brooke

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
55,620 46 5
Alleybux
Avoid Strife to Maintain Peace

by Joyce Meyer - posted August 03, 2012

Then Abram talked it over with Lot. "This arguing between our herdsmen has got to stop," he said. "After all, we are close relatives! I'll tell you what we'll do. Take your choice of any section of the land you want, and we will separate. If you want that area over there, then I'll stay here. If you want to stay in this area, then I'll move on to another place." —Genesis 13:8,9 (NLT)

The relationship between Abram (later Abraham) and Lot illustrates the importance of maintaining peace in our relationships with others. Genesis 12 records the covenant of peace that God made with Abraham and his heirs. Abraham became extremely rich and powerful because God blessed him. God chose him to be the man through whom He would bless all the nations on the face of the earth.

I find it interesting that in the very next chapter, Genesis 13, strife came between Lot and Abraham's herdsmen (See vs. 7). Strife is the exact opposite of peace. God gave Abraham peace, and Satan went immediately to stir up strife. God wanted to bless Abraham, and Satan wanted to steal his blessing. The Bible says that Abraham went to Lot and said, Let there be no strife, I beg of you, between you and me, or between your herdsmen and my herdsmen (Genesis 13:8). He told Lot that they were going to have to separate, so Lot should choose the land he wanted, and Abraham would take what was left.

Abraham took a humble position to avoid strife, knowing that if he did what was right, God would always bless him. But Lot, who would have had nothing if Abraham hadn't given it to him, chose the best part: the Jordan Valley. Abraham didn't say a thing, he just took the leftovers. He knew God would bless him if he stayed in peace.

People who walk in peace in order to honor God cannot lose in life. But then God took Abraham up on a hill and said, “Now, you look to the north, to the south, to the east, and the west—and everything you see, I'll give to you.” (See vs. 14,15) What a great deal! Abraham gave up one valley, and God gave him everything he could see.

LawdHamMurcy

Eating Sheep!
Reaction score
Reactions
918 37 25
Alleybux
:pcrying: :pcrying: :pcrying:

Jesus Is Calling Pastors
To Become Eunuchs
For God's Glory
!

The Gospel According to St Matthew
Matthew 19:11-12
11 But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it
jesus-christ.jpg

Pray to God to see if you have this blessed calling from the Lord!

---------------------------------------------------
Today's Anointed Holy Message From the Lord
Deuteronomy 7:2
And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them.
Jesus is LOVE! Accept Him NOW! Or, God WILL KILL you LATER!

The doors to the church are now open, will you come to Jesus!

BSTARR33

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,200 22 12
Alleybux
Matthew 5: 14-16

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.

15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.

16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
John 6:40
"Because THIS IS THE WILL OF MY FATHER:
that everyone who sees the Son and believes IN HIM,
may have ETERNAL LIFE, and I will RAISE YOU up on the LAST DAY.”

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux

• [*]"So REMEMBER WHAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED and HEARD!
    [*]"Obey, and change the way you THINK and ACT.
    [*]"If you’re NOT alert, I’ll COME LIKE A THIEF. You DON'T KNOW when I WILL COME."
Revelation 3:3

• “LOOK! I AM COMING QUICKLY and
  • "My REWARD is with Me to REPAY EACH person
  • "According to what YOU HAVE DONE."

Revelation 22:12

Dissident

stardust
Reaction score
Reactions
23,936 146 92
Alleybux
tumblr_m9zxf6BMTH1qfxkqoo1_1280.png

Please stop personally attacking nontheists at LSA and demanding we be silent.

In the nontheist forum, please show the respect we do in the Christian subforum and sticky threads.

Thank you.

Veggie Patty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
317 7 13
Alleybux
John 20:26-29 - King James Version (KJV)

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
Matthew 9:27-31

"As YAHshua (Jesus) went on from there, two blind men began following Him, shouting, “Son of David! Take pity on us!” When He entered the house, the blind men came up, and YAHshua (Jesus) said to them, “Do you believe that I have the power to do this?” They replied, “Yes, sir.” Then He TOUCHED their eyes and said, “Let it happen to you according to your TRUST”; and their sight was RESTORED. YAHshua (Jesus) warned them severely, “See that no one knows about it.” But instead, they went away and talked about Him throughout that district."

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
LUKE 6:39-49

"Jesus also TOLD the people a story. He said, `A BLIND person canNOT LEAD a blind person. They will BOTH fall into a hole.

"The one who learns is NOT better than his Teacher. But every one who LEARNS will be LIKE HIS TEACHER WHEN his Teacher has FINISHED TEACHING him.

`Why do you LOOK at the small piece of dust in your brother's eye? And yet, you do NOT see the big stick in your OWN eye?

"How can you SAY to your brother, "Brother, let me take the dust out of your eye"? But you do not see the stick in your own eye. You are not true to yourselves! First take the stick out of your own eye. Then you will be ABLE to see to take the dust out of your brother's eye.'

"A GOOD tree does not have BAD fruit. And also, a bad tree does NOT have good fruit.

"Every TREE is KNOWN by its FRUIT. People do NOT pick fruit like figs from thorn trees. And they do NOT pick grapes from bramble bushes.

"A GOOD person has stored up GOOD things in his HEART, so he SAYS GOOD THINGS [in the SIGHT of God, not people]. A bad man has stored up WRONG things in his HEART, so he will SAY WRONG THINGS. THE MOUTH WILL SAY WHAT IS IN THE HEART.'

Why do you call me "LORD! LORD!" but you do NOT do what I tell you?

"A person comes to Me [God's WORD]. He hears what I say And OBEYS Me. I will show you who he is like:

"He is like a man who built a house. He DUG DOWN DEEP in the ground and made it stand on A ROCK [God's WORD]. The water in the river came up HIGH. The water beat HARD against the house. BUT the house did not move, because it was built on A ROCK.

"A man hears what I say BUT does NOT obey Me. He is like a man who built his house on top of the ground. He did NOT dig down deep. The water beat HARD against it and it FELL with a LOUD NOISE!"

3rdWardTrill

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
17,380 10 9
Alleybux
He[Jesus] replied, “When evening comes, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,’ and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away......

Matthew 16:2-4 NIV - He replied,

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
John 15:6

"Whoever does NOT LIVE IN Me is thrown away like a branch and dries up. Branches like this are gathered, thrown into a fire, and burned."

The ONLY thing that you and I are really responsible for is the quality of our RELATIONSHIP with God. If we keep our Relationship with Him intact, then EVERYTHING else will be taken care of. When the storms of life comes, whether it's a storm of sickness, or a financial 'storm or whatever the storm,' don't be tempted to focus on the storm. Remember Who is in the boat with you in the storm!!! :smile: God expects you to FOCUS on Him, and NOT the storm. The LORD is the One Who speaks to the storms, and they cease. HalleluYah! Don't be distracted by the storm, but keep your :soldier: FOCUS and your ATTENTION and your :love: AFFECTIONS on God's WORD, the LORD is FAITHFUL TO HIS WORD!

So 'FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH!" Your FAITH in God's WORD is your Shield, and God's WORD is your SWORD of the Spirit. Victory is MINE in JESUS' Name! :love:

"...God is a Rewarder of those who diligently seek Him!"

Royal Crown

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,427 7 32
Alleybux
Almighty God's desires to LED His People into HIS WILL by being led by THE SPIRIT OF GOD (THE HOLY SPIRIT) into the KINGDOM OF GOD while we are living in the Earth.

He has warned us that there will be many voices that will come to CONFUSE & DECEIVE people.

Matthew 7:15 (KJV) "Beware of FALSE prophets, which come to you in SHEEP'S clothing, but inwardly they are RAVENING WOLVES."

But speaking about THE HOLY SPIRIT, Jesus said:

John 14:17
"THE SPIRIT will show you what is TRUE.

The people of this world cannot accept THE [HOLY] SPIRIT

because they don’t see or know HIM.

But you know THE SPIRIT, Who is with you

and will keep on living in you."

THE HOLY SPIRIT is 'OMNIPOTENT' & 'OMNISCIENT!' He possesses ALL POWER and He is EVERYWHERE. He is to be our COMFORTER/ADVISOR while we are living in the Earth. He will RELATE the things He heard in the Heavens, and He will then TELL YOU that God SAYS.

One of the roles of THE HOLY SPIRIT is to TELL US about our FUTURE, each and EVERY DAY. If we need to KNOW things that are about to HAPPEN, THE HOLY SPIRIT is the One Who reveals these things to us. We can go DIRECTLY to the HOLY SPIRIT.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS OUR GUIDE INTO ALL TRUTH. He is the One Who REVEALS to us what God wants us to KNOW, particularly as it relates to the assignment that God has given EACH one of us.

THE HOLY SPIRIT is living in us and He is the One Who lives WITH us. Almighty God is a REVEALER. He is a REVEALER of what's in the hearts of people.

Judge Brooke

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
55,620 46 5
Alleybux
A Devotional that inspired me today

6498_10151640502839679_1961324702_n-e1372220170968.jpg

Do Not Be Discouraged by Sarah Young, author of Jesus Calling

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Be strong and courageous. Do not be discouraged, for I will be with you wherever you go. You can choose to be strong and courageous even when you are feeling very weak. However, the weaker you feel, the more effort it takes to choose to be strong. It all depends on where you look. If you gaze at yourself and your problems, your courage will melt away. The choice to be bold rests on your confidence that I am with you and for you. Through eyes of faith, see Me on the path before you, beckoning you on, one step at a time. Looking to Me consistently will increase your strength and valor.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When everything seems to be going wrong, refuse to get discouraged.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Remember that I am a God of surprises: I am not limited by the way things are or by the paltry possibilities you can see. I am infinitely creative and powerful. With Me all things are possible! The longer you wait for your prayers to be answered, the closer you are to a breakthrough. Meanwhile, waiting for Me — aware of My loving Presence — is a blessed way to live. I am good to those who wait for Me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] — Joshua 1:9 (NIV)[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] — Matthew 19:26 (NKJV)[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] — Lamentations 3:25–26 (NKJV)[/FONT]