Quantcast

Daily Mail says Meghan's "friends" told them Meghan said 'she didn't want to be center of attention' at Phillip's funeral

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux

EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle told friends she didn't want to go to Prince Philip's funeral because she 'didn't want to be center of attention' - but claims she adored Duke and they had 'special bond'​

• Prince Harry flew to London without pregnant wife Meghan Markle to join his family to mourn the death of his grandfather and attend his funeral
  • Friends of Meghan tell DailyMail.com that she stayed in California because she 'doesn't want to be the center of attention'
  • The friends added that she and Philip 'had a special bond and she adored him'
  • It's possible Meghan could fly to the UK to join Harry later, but the insider added that Meghan's mother Doria is 'adamant' that she not travel while pregnant
  • 'Meghan said this is the opportune time for Harry to mend his relationship with his brother and his dad. She doesn't need to be there for that,' they said

Meghan Markle stayed back in Montecito, California, while Prince Harry flew to London because she 'doesn't want to be the center of attention' at Prince Philip's funeral, her friends claim.

Despite the pregnant Duchess declining to return to London with Harry to join his family in mourning for the late Duke of Edinburgh,
friends say she and Prince Philip 'had a special bond and she adored him.'

In addition to not wanting the spotlight, a Buckingham Palace spokesperson previously confirmed that Meghan 'has been advised by her physician not to travel' because she is around six months pregnant.

'Meghan said her main concern right now is supporting Harry. She said she left it up to him as to whether or not she would attend the funeral,'an insider with close ties to Meghan Markle tells DailyMail.com.

'Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said.

While it's possible that Meghan could fly to the UK to join Harry before Saturday's funeral, the insider added that her mother Doria is 'adamant' that she not travel while pregnant.

'Doria insisted that Meghan stay behind and support Harry from afar. Like Harry, Doria is very protective of Meghan and doesn't want to see her putting her own health at risk. Stress is the last thing Meghan needs right now.'

'Meghan said attending or not attending Prince Philip's funeral isn't going to change her relationship with the Queen. She said the Queen understands her absence and would want her to stay safe and healthy for the baby,' the friend said.

'Meghan said this is the opportune time for Henry to mend his relationship with his brother and his dad. She doesn't need to be there for that.'

==============================================================

I think we all know Meghan's friends would NEVER speak to the Daily Mail for ANY REASON EVER.

They're only trying Meghan right now due to Harry being in the country, so she's not gonna make waves to defend herself.

The comments as usual are a fµck!ng mess because those dumbasses actually believe this sh!t. :disdain:

Last edited:

baladar

genius lives only one story above madness....
Reaction score
Reactions
214,524 3,494 976
Alleybux
Even if Meghan said this (which she wouldn't because she ain't talking to no Daily Mail maggots), I can only imagine the ovewrwhelming desire to just say, "I'm not going because my in-laws are racist assholes".

sunburnt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,919 1,042 503
Alleybux
...Even if this was true, were they wrong? The UK tabloids can't keep Meghan's name out of their mouth. The fact that they made an article about it proves it lol.

Sophiaxoxo

I don’t have dreams, I have goals.
Reaction score
Reactions
129,200 4,076 142
Alleybux
I highly doubt anyone in Meghan's circle would say anything to the BM... They are just making up stories about her (like always) to get clicks.

FutureMD

FLOTUS. Philanthropist. Jack's Wifey.
Reaction score
Reactions
166,850 5,303 1,347
Alleybux
I highly doubt anyone in Meghan's circle would say anything to the BM... They are just making up stories about her (like always) to get clicks.
Her bestie did, but that was because she was trying to hurt a black woman. Other than that, they don't speak to them.

Dragon PoTATUM

Cordelia HBIC Chase
Reaction score
Reactions
106,485 1,863 398
Alleybux
Meghan friends didn't say sh!t. If she/he did then those friends are dumb because they just outted themselves.

I do this at my job all the time. Talk about the same topic but change it up to different coworkers. Once that sh!t gets back to me I know who was talking sh!t.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux

The DM is most definitely lying about her "friends" speaking to them.

Also, this article reads like all of the others about "mending" the relationship between Will and Harry. They added Charles for good measure, but Harry doesn't have a major problem with his father like he does Will, so it's a given they're going to be good in the future.

Harry doesn't wanna fµck with Will. Will needs Harry more than Harry needs Will.

Noladebby

⚜️ Made in New Orleans ⚜️
Reaction score
Reactions
76,916 2,257 1,262
Alleybux
Daily Fail strikes again. That's literally an article I could have written myself. Any one of us could have written that article by stating the obvious:

Meghan's mom wants her and the baby to be safe.

Meghan's supporting Harry.

Meghan got along well with her husband's beloved grandfather.

Meghan doesn't want the rabid British press hounding her and making Phillip's funeral about her.

Meghan is hoping Harry and William can work it out.

I literally could have written that myself. :rolleyes:

fancygyal

meghan’s biotch
Reaction score
Reactions
197,565 17,114 16,125
Alleybux

EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle told friends she didn't want to go to Prince Philip's funeral because she 'didn't want to be center of attention' - but claims she adored Duke and they had 'special bond'​

• Prince Harry flew to London without pregnant wife Meghan Markle to join his family to mourn the death of his grandfather and attend his funeral
  • Friends of Meghan tell DailyMail.com that she stayed in California because she 'doesn't want to be the center of attention'
  • The friends added that she and Philip 'had a special bond and she adored him'
  • It's possible Meghan could fly to the UK to join Harry later, but the insider added that Meghan's mother Doria is 'adamant' that she not travel while pregnant
  • 'Meghan said this is the opportune time for Harry to mend his relationship with his brother and his dad. She doesn't need to be there for that,' they said

Meghan Markle stayed back in Montecito, California, while Prince Harry flew to London because she 'doesn't want to be the center of attention' at Prince Philip's funeral, her friends claim.

Despite the pregnant Duchess declining to return to London with Harry to join his family in mourning for the late Duke of Edinburgh,
friends say she and Prince Philip 'had a special bond and she adored him.'

In addition to not wanting the spotlight, a Buckingham Palace spokesperson previously confirmed that Meghan 'has been advised by her physician not to travel' because she is around six months pregnant.

'Meghan said her main concern right now is supporting Harry. She said she left it up to him as to whether or not she would attend the funeral,'an insider with close ties to Meghan Markle tells DailyMail.com.

'Meghan said it's during these times when family should come together, put their differences aside and unite as one. She said this is what Prince Philip would want and that she's willing to forgive and move forward,' they said.

While it's possible that Meghan could fly to the UK to join Harry before Saturday's funeral, the insider added that her mother Doria is 'adamant' that she not travel while pregnant.

'Doria insisted that Meghan stay behind and support Harry from afar. Like Harry, Doria is very protective of Meghan and doesn't want to see her putting her own health at risk. Stress is the last thing Meghan needs right now.'

'Meghan said attending or not attending Prince Philip's funeral isn't going to change her relationship with the Queen. She said the Queen understands her absence and would want her to stay safe and healthy for the baby,' the friend said.

'Meghan said this is the opportune time for Henry to mend his relationship with his brother and his dad. She doesn't need to be there for that.'

==============================================================

I think we all know Meghan's friends would NEVER speak to the Daily Mail for ANY REASON EVER.

They're only trying Meghan right now due to Harry being in the country, so she's not gonna make waves to defend herself.

The comments as usual are a fµck!ng mess because those dumbasses actually believe this sh!t. :disdain:
Multiple outlets reporting it not just DM. Elle and Cosmo are saying it’s true

Menina25

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,373 10,021 65
Alleybux
but according to the daily mail , Meghan doesn't have any friends so who are they talking to, since she ditched her non-famous friends?:rolleyes2

LunaFortuna

Mercurial Vibes
Reaction score
Reactions
38,553 503 115
Alleybux
LMAO. Like we don't know that the "friends" are just royal reporters giving each other quotes for their next exercise in writing fiction. These folks are down BAD if even Harry being back in the UK isn't enough to satisfy them for even one day. They were really hoping a woman with a high-risk third trimester pregnancy would come along with him in a damn pandemic. I hope their pockets and bank accounts remain dry :angel

Mereana

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,099 359 310
Alleybux
I think posting it here, and commenting on it is giving it life even if we few don’t believe it’s content or motive. The whole point is clicks and comments and the spread of their brand or virus.. to get their particular point of view out to as many people as possible for the opportunity to brainwash the masses. They make it user friendly nice and easy.

That’s why they make their content free and set up their website with lots of pictures and detailed headlines so you don’t have to click thru unless you’re really interested in the story, make it easy to share and advertizing is on the front page. Also comments are unreliable as they are unmoderated so most are trolls or bot farms from Ukraine. The DM online edition has become more lucrative than their newspapers unlike Murdoch’s where it’s opposite in the UK.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Multiple outlets reporting it not just DM. Elle and Cosmo are saying it’s true

The Daily Mail said that it was an EXCLUSIVE that Meghan's friends spoke to them. Meghan and Harry do NOT fµck with the British Media AT ALL. Meghan's friends would never give them an exclusive.

They're taking advantage of Phillip's funeral by LYING and they know Harry's not going to call them out on it right now.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
but according to the daily mail , Meghan doesn't have any friends so who are they talking to, since she ditched her non-famous friends?:rolleyes2

I hope when Harry's back home, she sues the DM for info on these "friends" who speak for her.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
I think posting it here, and commenting on it is giving it life even if we few don’t believe it’s content or motive. The whole point is clicks and comments and the spread of their brand or virus.. to get their particular point of view out to as many people as possible for the opportunity to brainwash the masses.

That’s why they make their content free and set up their website with lots of pictures and detailed headlines so you don’t have to click thru unless you’re really interested in the story, make it easy to share and advertizing is on the front page. Also comments are unreliable as they are unmoderated so most are trolls or bot farms from Ukraine. The DM online edition has become more lucrative than their newspapers unlike Murdoch’s where it’s opposite in the UK.

Those same bots are here on LSA, but they give themselves away no matter how much they try to copy American english. They ALWAYS fµck up either in grammar or spelling. You gotta GROW UP HERE to write and speak like us.

I believe the comments are half and half. Some from England and the rest bots.

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
The DM is most definitely lying about her "friends" speaking to them.

Also, this article reads like all of the others about "mending" the relationship between Will and Harry. They added Charles for good measure, but Harry doesn't have a major problem with his father like he does Will, so it's a given they're going to be good in the future.

Harry doesn't wanna fµck with Will. Will needs Harry more than Harry needs Will.
Harry definitely has an issue with Charles too....and it was clear as day in the oprah interview...he actually seemed more pissed at him tbh...William just dealt with the interview so poorly that Charles flew under the radar...

Obviously this article is a lie because H&M's friends aren't speaking to the DM but I do wonder why the BM want H&W to make up all the sudden...

Last edited:

matrixdread

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,199 4,815 3,850
Alleybux
Those sun deprived pasty people on that island insist Meghan is irrelevant and insignificant, but then leave thousands upon thousands of comments about her. More comments than even Phillip. They are totally deranged.

As if any of her friends would talk to that disgusting rag. They need to focus on publishing her front page apology like the judge ordered.

SlowYourRoll

Don't start no mess, won't be no mess
Reaction score
Reactions
277,395 6,535 744
Alleybux
Bytch please, Meghan's friend's ain't say jack to the Daily Fail, 'exclusive' my azz. H&M don't even phuck with the more reputable British media like that, let alone that POS tabloid that goes out of it's way to incite hatred against Meghan. Hell would freeze over first. I am so glad that Meghan has the perfect reason to not attend. They can stay mad

Last edited:

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,460 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
DF needs a new strategy as do the haters. People always go around saying Meghan is making Philip's funeral all about her when she has not been seen or heard from in ages. The Oprah interview was ages ago and these people are still with it I laugh every time I read it. I swear in 20 years they'll still be on about it.

Funny enough the only person not making this about her is Meghan. I can't believe the obsession.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Harry defiantly has an issue with Charles too....and it was clear as day in the oprah interview...he actually seemed more pissed at him tbh...William just dealt with the interview so poorly that Charles flew under the radar...

Obviously this article is a lie because H&M's friends aren't speaking to the DM but I do wonder why the BM want H&W to make up all the sudden...

This has been the BM's entire theme ever since Harry stepped down and stepped out of the kingdom.

It's insane how badly they want them to "make up". For fµck!ng what???

They don't do this dumb sh!t with Charles and his siblings. You don't see them pitting Ann against her brothers when she clearly should be the one to take over the throne from her inept ass bros.

Harry is NEVER going to be king, because I can guarantee you that stupid ass Kate will have one more kid to make sure SOMEBODY takes over from Will if the monarchy lasts that long. George might want to opt out; Charlotte might say "nah, I'm good" and Louis will be like "nah, you're not making me an uncle harry" and dip the fµck out. The world is rapidly changing and the truth is a kings are obsolete in today's world. The middle east is an exception, because they're still stuck in the years of Mohammed with modern conveniences. Those sick fucks still own SLAVES for heaven's sakes.

But every time I try to do a separate post questioning Will's mental health, they move my threads somewhere.

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
This has been the BM's entire theme ever since Harry stepped down and stepped out of the kingdom.

It's insane how badly they want them to "make up". For fµck!ng what???

They don't do this dumb sh!t with Charles and his siblings. You don't see them pitting Ann against her brothers when she clearly should be the one to take over the throne from her inept ass bros.

Harry is NEVER going to be king, because I can guarantee you that stupid ass Kate will have one more kid to make sure SOMEBODY takes over from Will if the monarchy lasts that long. George might want to opt out; Charlotte might say "nah, I'm good" and Louis will be like "nah, you're not making me an uncle harry" and dip the fµck out. The world is rapidly changing and the truth is a kings are obsolete in today's world. The middle east is an exception, because they're still stuck in the years of Mohammed with modern conveniences. Those sick fucks still own SLAVES for heaven's sakes.

But every time I try to do a separate post questioning Will's mental health, they move my threads somewhere.
I thought the narrative from the BM was that Harry was beyond help until he gets a divorce...all the "come home but without Meg" articles etc...now they just want reconciliation period and that is a change...maybe they are finally getting that they need H&M for engagement...

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
I thought the narrative from the BM was that Harry was beyond help until he gets a divorce...all the "come home but without Meg" articles etc...now they just want reconciliation period and that is a change...maybe they are finally getting that they need H&M for engagement...

Meghan is NEVER fµck!ng with those ghouls again. It would be like returning to an abuser who nearly beat you to death just because he said came to the hospital with flowers and tearfully "apologized", while simulataneously telling YOU (the person in the hospital bed with broken bones and bandaged to the hilt) that it was YOUR fault for "making" him whup your ass like that. :disdain:

The Palace "sources" are about to dry up now that the new head of Buckingham Palace is in charge. Honestly, I don't know if he'll do anything, but I have a feeling many of the "leaks" will stop, especially anything have to do with Meghan.

The BM have resorted to rehashing old stories about Meghan and just straight making them up like this article.

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,460 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
They want it because as someone cleverly laid out days before a reconciliation will give them the opportunity to have William comment on behalf of Harry, for him to make up silly stories, for them to make it seem as if Meghan is still on the outside, and that the support and attention directed at the Sussexes will spill over to the rest especially the Cambridges.

Harry being in quarantine isn't giving them the ability to say he's met with his brother.l and if Harry stays a while longer and goes up to Sandringham to stay with his gran, they will stress how close it is to the Cambridges and how granny served as a mediator and all that crap.

But again now that Harry has access to big names in the US media he stands to set the record straight and make it clear who he saw and all what his trip involved.

ManhattanVibe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
73,426 788 674
Alleybux
They made this sh!t up.

The dead give away is Henry.

Who in the hell calls Harry Henry?

I doubt Meghan friends even know his birth name is Henry!

honey8271

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
193,984 1,833 850
Alleybux
Those sun deprived pasty people on that island insist Meghan is irrelevant and insignificant, but then leave thousands upon thousands of comments about her. More comments than even Phillip. They are totally deranged.

As if any of her friends would talk to that disgusting rag. They need to focus on publishing her front page apology like the judge ordered.
They are certainly doing everything in their power to avoid that front page apology. It doesn't go with the fiction they like to write and stir up about her every move.

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
Meghan is NEVER fµck!ng with those ghouls again. It would be like returning to an abuser who nearly beat you to death just because he said came to the hospital with flowers and tearfully "apologized", while simulataneously telling YOU (the person in the hospital bed with broken bones and bandaged to the hilt) that it was YOUR fault for "making" him whup your ass like that. :disdain:

The Palace "sources" are about to dry up now that the new head of Buckingham Palace is in charge. Honestly, I don't know if he'll do anything, but I have a feeling many of the "leaks" will stop, especially anything have to do with Meghan.

The BM have resorted to rehashing old stories about Meghan and just straight making them up like this article.

They want it because as someone cleverly laid out days before a reconciliation will give them the opportunity to have William comment on behalf of Harry, for him to make up silly stories, for them to make it seem as if Meghan is still on the outside, and that the support and attention directed at the Sussexes will spill over to the rest especially the Cambridges.

Harry being in quarantine isn't giving them the ability to say he's met with his brother.l and if Harry stays a while longer and goes up to Sandringham to stay with his gran, they will stress how close it is to the Cambridges and how granny served as a mediator and all that crap.

But again now that Harry has access to big names in the US media he stands to set the record straight and make it clear who he saw and all what his trip involved.
I get what you guys are saying, but like you stated, Harry can refute any narrative that William wants to spin...this is a clear about face from the BM and I wonder if it is coming from BP...I wonder if that new guy the Queen brought in is trying to stop the bleeding...

honey8271

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
193,984 1,833 850
Alleybux
They were really hoping that Meghan would be there for the clicks and drama. No friend of hers is talking to the DM.