Quantcast

Daily Mail says Meghan's "friends" told them Meghan said 'she didn't want to be center of attention' at Phillip's funeral

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Harry being in quarantine isn't giving them the ability to say he's met with his brother.l and if Harry stays a while longer and goes up to Sandringham to stay with his gran, they will stress how close it is to the Cambridges and how granny served as a mediator and all that crap.

But again now that Harry has access to big names in the US media he stands to set the record straight and make it clear who he saw and all what his trip involved.

LMAO @ the highlighted!!!

Yessssss!!! They will say how the "Queen" made it happen, but then Harry will call up Gayle saying how he didn't say "Boo" to his brother, spoke only with his father, cousins, and the Queen only. Completely blowing up William's "we hugged it out" narrative before it even gets started. Lol

CousinIt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,234 247 34
Alleybux
Oh so the Daily Fail is writing complete fiction now. Meghan's friends wouldn't have talked to the DF and she wouldn't have said any of this b.s. It undercuts everything that has been going on for the past year since they left the BRF. They are just trying to make Harry mad. The family should come together without apology after crapping on Meghan for fours years? Yeah right.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
They are certainly doing everything in their power to avoid that front page apology. It doesn't go with the fiction they like to write and stir up about her every move.

Phillip literally died at the WRONG DAMN TIME.

Like...dude? You couldn't hold out until the end of year? What's a few more months? Lol

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
I get what you guys are saying, but like you stated, Harry can refute any narrative that William wants to spin...this is a clear about face from the BM and I wonder if it is coming from BP...I wonder if that new guy the Queen brought in is trying to stop the bleeding...

I think he is. I mean I can't be sure, but after Piers said that crap about several royals sending him messages of support and encouragement, when BP was asked for comment, they clearly said they would not be speaking on Piers' bµllsh!t.

No "sources" leaked anything either. Andrew Parker is head of ALL the palaces which includes William and Charles' cribs as well. All press coordination comes from HIS office. I know homey had his work cut out for him and I'm sure a bunch of threats were made in the process.

It's like as soon as he took over, all of those "palace sources" stopped.

The Queen might be elderly, but she's clearly in control of her faculties and knew that her house was overran by simpletons and weaklings.

Sallie Blair

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
449,390 14,182 6,599
Alleybux
Those sun deprived pasty people on that island insist Meghan is irrelevant and insignificant, but then leave thousands upon thousands of comments about her. More comments than even Phillip. They are totally deranged.

As if any of her friends would talk to that disgusting rag. They need to focus on publishing her front page apology like the judge ordered.

Not to mention that Meghan has a whole tab under the Femail section. The last time I mosied over there, Harry had one now too. #obsessed!

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
They were really hoping that Meghan would be there for the clicks and drama. No friend of hers is talking to the DM.

The DM reporters can hold water and if they were her "friends", they wouldn't be any longer.

The british media is not above blackmail and extortion. They very rarely get punished for it.

Ambi D

Fishnets, Black panty hose.
Reaction score
Reactions
337,531 7,602 1,812
Alleybux
If Meghan attended I doubt the press would even remember whose funeral it was because their cameras would be so far up her behind Philip might not even get a mention. The tabs can say they don’t want her but let’s be honest, she’s their big money maker. They’d surely pull out all the stops to cover her... the royal lip readers, body language analysts and etiquette “experts” would be breaking down every moment to twist into lies and vitriol.

Meghan is giving these people more respect than they deserve by not attending. It’s clear by the BBC complains, the British public won’t be pinned to their screens for this funeral. If Meg showed, she would take even more focus from a man no one cares about.

Last edited:

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
I think he is. I mean I can't be sure, but after Piers said that crap about several royals sending him messages of support and encouragement, when BP was asked for comment, they clearly said they would not be speaking on Piers' bµllsh!t.

No "sources" leaked anything either. Andrew Parker is head of ALL the palaces which includes William and Charles' cribs as well. All press coordination comes from HIS office. I know homey had his work cut out for him and I'm sure a bunch of threats were made in the process.

It's like as soon as he took over, all of those "palace sources" stopped.

The Queen might be elderly, but she's clearly in control of her faculties and knew that her house was overran by simpletons and weaklings.
It would make sense if that is what is happening...especially when you consider that new article from wooton that is trying to associate the Queen with Andrew's interview...clearly William is trying to have a go at the Queen and this could be the reason why...

Whatever1234

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,208 20 16
Alleybux
It wasn't her "friends." It was Meghan herself who wrote that press release, like she does all the others. She can't even let the royals alone for one stinking week while they mourn their dead. A selifsh narc of the highest order. Frankly, she probably wasn't even invited to the funeral since she just causes messes wherever she goes. Harry shouldn't have been invited, either, after what he pulled on Mope-rah. At least he will be reduced to wearing an ordinary suit and not a military uniform. That's gotta sting. lol

VampiraDelaine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,816 2,148 438
Alleybux
I feel like it's the royal reporters / newspapers themselves who are literally... making... the ... funeral ... about Harry and Meghan, because, again, that is the only way to sell news and get the clicks and advertising money they need to put food on the table. They're doing everything from regurgitating old news from four weeks ago to making up news stories based on dubious "friends" - why aren't they naming the friends? Meghan's friends have no qualms about being named if they're actually saying something on her behalf. Transparent as hell.

The irony is that certain folk will then claim this proves what attention-seeking narcs Harry and Meghan are when they aren't actually doing anything. They're not drawing attention to themselves. They're not behaving badly. They're not continually issuing statements or anything. Meghan hasn't even been seen in public for over a month.

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,808 4,947 1,016
Alleybux
Aren't this people supposed to be apologizing to Meghan? And I thought she didn't have any friends. Where did these "friends" come from?

Katie lola

You animated grasshopper
Reaction score
Reactions
8,935 892 681
Alleybux
Wait till the burial is over and stories about Meghan's plans for Harry's inheritance from grandpa start flying on DM .

KKND04232016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,249 4,207 1,949
Alleybux
I feel the racist daily mail just be making up mess when it comes to mm.. nobody told them nothing.. they just sitting around obsessing over her. All acting straight up scary and creepy..

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
It would make sense if that is what is happening...especially when you consider that new article from wooton that is trying to associate the Queen with Andrew's interview...clearly William is trying to have a go at the Queen and this could be the reason why...

What new article from Wooton?

Sorry, sis. I can't always keep up! Lol

I'm just learning that "TOB" for Will is "The Other Brother" due to that mess of an article he had written. LMAO

itgurl_29

A Girl About Town
Reaction score
Reactions
180,272 7,578 8,991
Alleybux
This has been the BM's entire theme ever since Harry stepped down and stepped out of the kingdom.

It's insane how badly they want them to "make up". For fµck!ng what???

They don't do this dumb sh!t with Charles and his siblings. You don't see them pitting Ann against her brothers when she clearly should be the one to take over the throne from her inept ass bros.

Harry is NEVER going to be king, because I can guarantee you that stupid ass Kate will have one more kid to make sure SOMEBODY takes over from Will if the monarchy lasts that long. George might want to opt out; Charlotte might say "nah, I'm good" and Louis will be like "nah, you're not making me an uncle harry" and dip the fµck out. The world is rapidly changing and the truth is a kings are obsolete in today's world. The middle east is an exception, because they're still stuck in the years of Mohammed with modern conveniences. Those sick fucks still own SLAVES for heaven's sakes.

But every time I try to do a separate post questioning Will's mental health, they move my threads somewhere.
The media thinks that the family making up means that they'll have access to the Sussexes again. They're too stupid to realize that even if or when the family reconciles, the Sussexes relationship with the British media is not going to change.

itgurl_29

A Girl About Town
Reaction score
Reactions
180,272 7,578 8,991
Alleybux
This has been the BM's entire theme ever since Harry stepped down and stepped out of the kingdom.

It's insane how badly they want them to "make up". For fµck!ng what???

They don't do this dumb sh!t with Charles and his siblings. You don't see them pitting Ann against her brothers when she clearly should be the one to take over the throne from her inept ass bros.

Harry is NEVER going to be king, because I can guarantee you that stupid ass Kate will have one more kid to make sure SOMEBODY takes over from Will if the monarchy lasts that long. George might want to opt out; Charlotte might say "nah, I'm good" and Louis will be like "nah, you're not making me an uncle harry" and dip the fµck out. The world is rapidly changing and the truth is a kings are obsolete in today's world. The middle east is an exception, because they're still stuck in the years of Mohammed with modern conveniences. Those sick fucks still own SLAVES for heaven's sakes.

But every time I try to do a separate post questioning Will's mental health, they move my threads somewhere.
The media thinks that the family making up means that they'll have access to the Sussexes again. They're too stupid to realize that even if or when the family reconciles, the Sussexes relationship with the British media is not going to change.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
It wasn't her "friends." It was Meghan herself who wrote that press release, like she does all the others. She can't even let the royals alone for one stinking week while they mourn their dead. A selifsh narc of the highest order. Frankly, she probably wasn't even invited to the funeral since she just causes messes wherever she goes. Harry shouldn't have been invited, either, after what he pulled on Mope-rah. At least he will be reduced to wearing an ordinary suit and not a military uniform. That's gotta sting. lol

It wasn't a "press release". It was an EXCLUSIVE SCOOP where the "friends" allegedly spoke to DM reporters under the condition of anonymity.

You clearly didn't READ the fake story or you'd see that.

bent_ley

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,395 364 459
Alleybux
im sure this article is BS and she obviously can't go on an international trip anyway but......it's not wrong. she would be the center of attention. its just reality