Damn I Can't Post Any Where But Here?!

"I'M PLACING PETTY FONTS ON IGNORE"
Reactions
5,367 87 99
Alleybux
SAME!!! UGHHHHH SO FREAKING FRUSTRATING. Almost makes me want to leave. And what's with the avis that have "banned" on it

I had to wait a week (even afterwards making 25 posts) to be able to use and see the reputation button. Continue to be patient. It will show.

Also, avi with a banned on it is no longer active.

There is more to life than we will ever know
Reactions
44 2
Alleybux
I have over 25 posts and I still cant make a new thread anywhere or react to posts. Maybe I need 50?

Lover girl
Reactions
Alleybux
I’m irritated, I can’t post anything I can only post comments. And I want to make a thread.

Paprika >>>> Salt
Reactions
Alleybux
These intro posts can be entertaining when you're new! lol I love it
It's all a learning process for sure

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Drama, Marriage and Shade: Braxton Family Tea
what patterns? why he was in LA a lot, why he seems more open to being seen. But then he did say his classes were online. I thought i remembered...
Big Brother Can S9: Watch/Live Feed/Spoiler Thread
Tera must be mad that she didn’t know how they were going to vote. She sticks out like a sore thumb with her micro-aggressions and pettiness. I...
Monroe Steele, fashion IG and YouTube influencer
Imagine being almost 38 and doing some fool mess like that because you know it’s annoying lol
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
For the fonts into horror films, are y’all going to see Keesha’s latest film this month?
Summer House Season 5 Official Watch Thread - Thursday @ 9 PM on Bravo
ABSOLUTELY NO TO BRIELLE!!!!! Also, I wanna say I loved Lindsay and Luke on their couch. He had more personality with her than I’ve seen between...
  • Poll
MJ's Kids' Paternity Thread Part V
"There's no way a black person can have 2 kids in a row....." "But their hair......" Wait for the "they look more mixed that MJ's kids" line...
New Black YouTube Family Alert. Bloveslife+Man In The House
Ok so walking in a dress exposing your bra is she walking the stroll stalking old men???? Everything is Hello, as she stares people down claiming...
This is why Black Men want wives...
Men in other cultures are looking for the same and they make no qualms about it, the difference is a majority of the time those men are providing...
How many times a week do you strength train, and do you see any results?
Depends on your genetics. I would say it take a month for me...but I utilized progressive overload. Furthermore, macros and/or high protein diet.
Top Bottom