Quantcast

NFL Gossip Daughter of former NFL player Keyshawn Johnson passes away

Gennosuke

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,851 4,364 5,161
Alleybux
I'm noticing lately that people arent saying a cause of death anymore. Like with the Troop member who passed recently. We give prayers and condolences but its natural to want to know why someone is gone. Why leave all these questions if we don't deserve to know. Just grieve privately. Part of grieving is knowing what happened.

I'm a private person so I understand. My mother could pass and there wouldn't be one Facebook post. But im also the type to tell you what happened if I felt it important enough to share the news in the first place.

Just something I noticed. Fans are left wondering what happened. Ppl ask in the comments and no one responds. Just no closure.
Exactly. Especially when the person who has died is young.

Why has this young person's life ended 50 years before if should have?

Scottsmoothe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,403 1,803 2,257
Alleybux
Damn. I am a father to two boys. A 14 and 12 year old. I just want to protect them forever but as much as I may try, in the back of my mind, I know I may not be able to. I just can’t imagine it. I pray for that man that family.

strwbryltr23

That bougie ghetto chick
Reaction score
Reactions
38,974 2,056 616
Alleybux
Not to derail, but I absolutely hate it when people do that. Why solicit prayers if you don't want our questions? You can be vague but give us something since you're broadcasting the person's in trouble.[/QUOTE
Yes!! I am the same EXACT WAY. How are you coming asking for prayers and not give a reason? I scrolled right on by. Sorry not sorry.
They were quick to say the cause of death wasn't Covid though. So what was it??

NOEFinest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
176,583 6,089 3,406
Alleybux
Yes, my best friend's husband committed suicide a little over a week ago and it was really hard as people started to hear about it. The family was in total shock and some people don't have the decency to not ask intrusive questions. She said that she felt like a robot repeating the same thing over and over again....allow people some space and grace to process the situation before expecting personal details about a death. It's very difficult for people living through it and trying to cope with the situation.
Exactly. The nosey biddies never think of the person grieving they just trying to satisfy their morbid curiosity. If she wanted to discuss the ends and out later of her recently deceased husband’s cause of death she would have led with my husband recently committed suicide. But since she wasn’t she didn’t and she assumed people with manners would not ask.

sunshynen1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
50,412 662 237
Alleybux
I'm noticing lately that people arent saying a cause of death anymore. Like with the Troop member who passed recently. We give prayers and condolences but its natural to want to know why someone is gone. Why leave all these questions if we don't deserve to know. Just grieve privately. Part of grieving is knowing what happened.

I'm a private person so I understand. My mother could pass and there wouldn't be one Facebook post. But im also the type to tell you what happened if I felt it important enough to share the news in the first place.

Just something I noticed. Fans are left wondering what happened. Ppl ask in the comments and no one responds. Just no closure.

I can understand this. I think with social media this sentiment has become even worse. Everyone shares everything these days and to not share a cause of death seems like the ultimate omission.

However, the cause of death is simply not our business unless the family wishes to divulge it. Some ppl are private about these sensitive matters. Just because you’re the type to divulge everything, doesn’t mean everyone else is. And that’s okay.

danappyscribe

got milk b!tch, got beef
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
198,562 4,389 1,103
Alleybux
imagine thinking that someone owes you a reason to offer up prayers, a gesture that literally costs nothing. with entitled energy like that, it's probably best ya'll keep some of your prayers anyway since clearly, it's not from the heart.

elgenia carter

my boyfrands bussy
Reaction score
Reactions
24,787 1,188 434
Alleybux

Some people are embarrassed by the circumstances of their loved one's death. I've known people who didn't want to publicize that their child died from a drug overdose or suicide.

Fly2TheMoon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,642 5,838 2,017
Alleybux

The guy from Troop was sick. Someone on here said they had been following along his Facebook page and he was giving updates. You don’t need closure on the death of a stranger. Wish them a peaceful rest and leave it at that.

strwbryltr23

That bougie ghetto chick
Reaction score
Reactions
38,974 2,056 616
Alleybux
The guy from Troop was sick. Someone on here said they had been following along his Facebook page and he was giving updates. You don’t need closure on the death of a stranger. Wish them a peaceful rest and leave it at that.
Yeah but sick with what? They said it wasn't Covid..
Cancer,lupus, high blood pressure, heart disease and kidney disease are nothing to be ashamed of. They were quick to say it wasn't covid and sent him home to die Saturday. He died at home on Sunday. Now an alleged fiance has a begging ass please help me aka Go fund me up asking for 30k for medical bills and funeral expenses.

yourstruly1

Ketanji is GOALS!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
226,782 6,745 3,209
Alleybux
Condolences to him and his family. Prayers are lifted

alot of former NFL players still have perfect hairlines well into their 40’s. They dont bald like the average joe, i wonder why?

caroler

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,480 372 364
Alleybux
It is difficult if your child dies from suicide or overdose to share the cause because of shame shock and not wanting their good memories overshadowed.

shell6608

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,515 153 74
Alleybux
These are the kids he has pictures of. 58BF1E23-705E-4BAD-8F3C-E334C6876B6A.jpeg

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,669 8,380 1,951
Alleybux
Learn to read and comprehend before you come acting. I specifically said when people ASK you to pray for them and give no reason, no context or anything. Keyshawn told us his child died and asked for prayers to the family and we did that. Any decent person would. I said I didn't like when people were demanding you pray for something you DON'T know any details or any context about. We know a child died so we're praying. People still want to know the cause. With COVID going around we don't know what's going on. People are already starting rumors of possible drug abuse.

But I am not blindly praying for attention seeking ass people. Pray for yourself and stop asking if you're going to keep sh!t a secret. For all I know you might be asking me to pray for you to get out of something you had no business doing. (Edit: For your slow ass and anyone else who wants to be obtuse, this last part is not about Keyshawn and this specific situation.)
I'll jump in the fire with you and agree. It's interesting hearing we don't need to know this or that on a site like this.

jonesy22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,121 1,263 1,039
Alleybux
Who is Larry Johnson? Is he a celebrity, if so what does he do? Never heard of him, but a horrid post.
He was a good running back for the Chiefs several years ago.

If you remember Fantasia’s “When I See You” he was the male love interest in the video.

Not sure what happened to him but he has an abusive past and has mental health issues.

Icchick

Achieved my final form
Reaction score
Reactions
21,455 234 56
Alleybux
I saw this on Twitter the other day. So heartbreaking and way too young. Glad he was able to break the news his way before the media did it and all the speculation started.

sundaybest

AbundantlyAmazing
Reaction score
Reactions
236,806 11,972 10,199
Alleybux
LSA Detective skills are undefeated. Would give Goats of Crime Solving Columbo, Matlock, Murder She Wrote all a run for the money.
This is why I came to page 4. I said these sleuths will not put head to pillow until they find out something (negative).
LSA is better than Wikipedia or google.