Daunte Wright called his mom before being shot. George Floyd yelled for his. As a Black mother, this is my greatest fear.

Rookie
Reactions
152 1
Alleybux
girl... a black Woman could be online “we need to help build the black man up”

while her daughter in the next room getting molested
Right black girls have always been last priority in the family for some reason!! Black women be caring more about black men then they care about themselves most of the time lol.

MVP
Reactions
5,402 143 53
Alleybux
A black woman wrote an article about fearing for her son & y'all turned this into a whataboutism. Make it make sense. Does the woman even have a daughter?

A lot of others on here & the "divestor" remarks are even weirder considering this man was biracial. Good luck with that.

Starter
Reactions
2,253 63 25
Alleybux
*Tumbleweeds*

It’s really sad that there never are any....what about BLACK DAUGHTERS? BLACK SISTERS? BLACK NIECES? A little 10yr old black girl was just gang raped by 5 black men and murdered. Where is the outrage for that???
It almost seems like the goal of these mothers it to get white people to coddle theirs sons like they do. Nobody cares what these men are doing inside the communities or will hold them responsible. A black life only matters based on it's proximity to whiteness it seems. Why aren't these men and women turning in the males shooting up the community and killing black men, women and children? They all know who's doing it. Because they will protect him at all costs. Toxic.

MVP
Reactions
11,293 177 95
Alleybux
Cut the bullshit. For every black girl committing violent crimes there are AT LEAST ten black males committing violent crimes. The prisons are mostly filled with black men, and not black women, for that very reason!
I don’t even know who you’re replying to lol. But I can’t help making the point once again that the Kang and Mule Coalition needs a zoom conference because their logic isn’t coherent. They gotta make up their minds.

Didn’t they say that criminal justice advocacy/police brutality were issues that particularly impacted the sonz and it’s misandrist to not acknowledge that? Are they backtracking on that now?

MVP
Reactions
4,836 327 712
Alleybux
Y’all aren’t the face of anything.lol You’re in jail more than other races of women though.
I can't imagine being so dumb as to be proud of being the face of crime. As for black women being in jail more, so? Most black women don't have a record, heck not even 25%, can't say the same for you things though.

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
11,340 289 833
Alleybux
I can't imagine being so dumb as to be proud of being the face of crime. As for black women being in jail more, so? Most black women don't have a record, heck not even 25%, can't sat the same for you things though.
I never said being in jail is something to be proud of. Let’s be honest...bw love them some hood/jail/thug ninjas....talk about being dumb.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Let's Be Honest: Looking Young Doesn't Help When Dating
Date within your greater circle of friends and associates, people you went to school with, folks you meet through work, etc and you won't have a...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
Is coco connections really that good? I need to check out that club
Finacial Survival
Here's how to save $2 million on a $50,000 salary, broken down by age PUBLISHED FRI, SEP 11 202010:00 AM EDT Robert Exley Jr.@ROBERTEXLEY Noah...
The State of American Households: Smaller, More Diverse and Unmarried
I never said ados men don't kill their wives or girlfriends. I was just calling out his hypocrisy. I don't know why he acts like African women...
Is Hollywood gone?
Hollywood is at best a place where people can go to see their friends in their heads on screen. There is no more glamour. No one cares if an actor...
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
This never made any sense to me, the leaving her part. Kobe was publicly seen with and was sleeping with other women while "dating" Jocelyn, so...
Michele Morrone: The Mafia Thirst Thread
I think you're right but I think another thing that made so many women attracted to him is Michele's masculinity comes across more natural in...
Top Bottom