Davis vs Cruz

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
Yea I didn't get that either. Maybe she was generally speaking, or maybe there is someone else we don't know about. Or maybe she proposed...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Honestly, why wait on Buzzfeed or dailymail or whoever. We can demand these sponsors drop him, or we'll boycott, ourselves. Who supports the JBN...
Brixana (Briana Monique') Discussion
shes late to EVERYTHING. So disrespectful. And not just a few minutes, hours late. She really doesn’t care and thinks everyone will wait for her...
So Vanessa Bryant lied after all (who’s surprised?)
I’m not giving the names because anytime I get close to giving the names it causes a shitstorm. Every time there is a thread about any basketball...
Whats the most misunderstood song in history?
Meeting in the lady room is about doing coke In the bathroom. My Grannie told me that
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
With multiple news outlets picking up this story there may well have been a whole lot more going on behind the scenes than we realise. We know...
Da Baby
All joking aside he hella corny threatening to fight somebody in the mirror lol
Got My Pre-Approval; Do I Really Need A Real Estate Agent?
It’s not like you’re paying them out of pocket. They get a cut of the sellers profit lol I had one. Granted it was a new construction. She was...
Addicted to buying workout clothes
i've been wondering where I can find great workout bras other than Victoria's secrets. I don't blame you, I love me a Nike sports bra Dying to...
Top Bottom