Dear Cumila Cebolla...

DulaPeep

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
27,451 1,927 3,038
Alleybux
The showbiz ain’t for you as there’s no demand for goofy looking racist latinas with camel teeth. Your singing sounds like you’re trying to release a fart you’ve been holding in the entire day. Hell even Cassie would be embarrassed to waste her time in the studio with you.

I also don’t know what’s more pathetic; the fact that not even vegetative state patient Britney could see it happening for you or the fact that even Stevie Wonder can see the bµllsh!t you and your gay bottom friend Sh@wn are trying to play with us. We know you both share the same dildo. You ain’t fooling anyone with your random and not staged at all paparazzi pics.

You should be happy they don’t charge your ass for having to photograph a cross eyed disgrace to humanity like you.

Somebody lied to you several times and told you you’re hot, fly and sexy and beautiful and you’re nothing like that. You’re nothing of the sort.

sml.gif

Ditmars

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
11,332 1,180 2,988
Alleybux
Shawn a gay bottom. So true though. My gay radar tells me he ain't straight.

Cebolla is onion in Spanish btw.

Teddy28

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,630 1,072 350
Alleybux
shawn-mendes-camila-cabello-bgus-2059051-002-1611080252.jpg

One thing I can say is she is bad built she literally has a frigidaire body.
ffht1621qs-hov_350_2__df7fa.jpg

banksy212

Triggering fonts like fleas on a Cl*t,
Reaction score
Reactions
99,262 6,182 2,312
Alleybux
The showbiz ain’t for you as there’s no demand for goofy looking racist latinas with camel teeth. Your singing sounds like you’re trying to release a fart you’ve been holding in the entire day. Hell even Cassie would be embarrassed to waste her time in the studio with you.

I also don’t know what’s more pathetic; the fact that not even vegetative state patient Britney could see it happening for you or the fact that even Stevie Wonder can see the bµllsh!t you and your gay bottom friend Sh@wn are trying to play with us. We know you both share the same dildo. You ain’t fooling anyone with your random and not staged at all paparazzi pics.

You should be happy they don’t charge your ass for having to photograph a cross eyed disgrace to humanity like you.

Somebody lied to you several times and told you you’re hot, fly and sexy and beautiful and you’re nothing like that. You’re nothing of the sort.

sml.gif
Cumollo right now
95EAF641-F3D7-48FD-BF04-8CE0F85DBEAC.jpeg

Zinki

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
488 16 10
Alleybux

sml.gif
this rant got me wheezing:rotfl

real ness

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,732 340 427
Alleybux
They are giving her a 3rd album. Has the 2nd even been solvent yet? Somebody sh!t multiple people will get fired over this

The Riddler

Edward Nigma
Reaction score
Reactions
213 320 567
Alleybux

sml.gif
Nope, that's silly. She's gorgeous and not racist, and you love her. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, you just party! Freaking every weekend, baby you just getting started! Que siguese moviendo, que todos le estan viendo! Damn she got you, baby, her body's built like a Bugatti! And if you look, you'll fall in love! She got that ass, she make it clap! She'll leave you shook, and now you're hooked! The way she dance, she gon' make you move to Miami! She gon' make you, she gon' make you move! She gon' make you move to Miami!

DulaPeep

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
27,451 1,927 3,038
Alleybux
Nope, that's silly. She's gorgeous and not racist, and you love her. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, you just party! Freaking every weekend, baby you just getting started! Que siguese moviendo, que todos le estan viendo! Damn she got you, baby, her body's built like a Bugatti! And if you look, you'll fall in love! She got that ass, she make it clap! She'll leave you shook, and now you're hooked! The way she dance, she gon' make you move to Miami! She gon' make you, she gon' make you move! She gon' make you move to Miami!

the only thing she’s making me move is my fingers to change the station whenever her cat strangled vocals get played on the radio.

sml.gif

The Riddler

Edward Nigma
Reaction score
Reactions
213 320 567
Alleybux
the only thing she’s making me move is my fingers to change the station whenever her cat strangled vocals get played on the radio.

sml.gif
No, she makes your heart move with her beautiful vocals. You go vroom vroom all around the world! Vroom vroom, go get it girl! Vroom vroom, that's the way you like to play-ay! You just wanna celebrate! You just wanna celebrate! Tonight she's making history! You just wanna celebrate! *party music*