Dear Cumila Cebolla...

Reactions
11,650 395 464
Alleybux
The showbiz ain’t for you as there’s no demand for goofy looking racist latinas with camel teeth. Your singing sounds like you’re trying to release a fart you’ve been holding in the entire day. Hell even Cassie would be embarrassed to waste her time in the studio with you.

I also don’t know what’s more pathetic; the fact that not even vegetative state patient Britney could see it happening for you or the fact that even Stevie Wonder can see the bullshit you and your gay bottom friend Sh@wn are trying to play with us. We know you both share the same dildo. You ain’t fooling anyone with your random and not staged at all paparazzi pics.

You should be happy they don’t charge your ass for having to photograph a cross eyed disgrace to humanity like you.

Somebody lied to you several times and told you you’re hot, fly and sexy and beautiful and you’re nothing like that. You’re nothing of the sort.

sml.gif

End professional victim hood on LSA!!!
Reactions
59,875 2,079 703
Alleybux
The showbiz ain’t for you as there’s no demand for goofy looking racist latinas with camel teeth. Your singing sounds like you’re trying to release a fart you’ve been holding in the entire day. Hell even Cassie would be embarrassed to waste her time in the studio with you.

I also don’t know what’s more pathetic; the fact that not even vegetative state patient Britney could see it happening for you or the fact that even Stevie Wonder can see the bullshit you and your gay bottom friend Sh@wn are trying to play with us. We know you both share the same dildo. You ain’t fooling anyone with your random and not staged at all paparazzi pics.

You should be happy they don’t charge your ass for having to photograph a cross eyed disgrace to humanity like you.

Somebody lied to you several times and told you you’re hot, fly and sexy and beautiful and you’re nothing like that. You’re nothing of the sort.

sml.gif
Cumollo right now
95EAF641-F3D7-48FD-BF04-8CE0F85DBEAC.jpeg

Reactions
241 2 3
Alleybux

sml.gif
this rant got me wheezing:rotfl

Reactions
45 9 34
Alleybux

sml.gif
Nope, that's silly. She's gorgeous and not racist, and you love her. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, you just party! Freaking every weekend, baby you just getting started! Que siguese moviendo, que todos le estan viendo! Damn she got you, baby, her body's built like a Bugatti! And if you look, you'll fall in love! She got that ass, she make it clap! She'll leave you shook, and now you're hooked! The way she dance, she gon' make you move to Miami! She gon' make you, she gon' make you move! She gon' make you move to Miami!

Reactions
11,650 395 464
Alleybux
Nope, that's silly. She's gorgeous and not racist, and you love her. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, you just party! Freaking every weekend, baby you just getting started! Que siguese moviendo, que todos le estan viendo! Damn she got you, baby, her body's built like a Bugatti! And if you look, you'll fall in love! She got that ass, she make it clap! She'll leave you shook, and now you're hooked! The way she dance, she gon' make you move to Miami! She gon' make you, she gon' make you move! She gon' make you move to Miami!

the only thing she’s making me move is my fingers to change the station whenever her cat strangled vocals get played on the radio.

sml.gif

Reactions
45 9 34
Alleybux
the only thing she’s making me move is my fingers to change the station whenever her cat strangled vocals get played on the radio.

sml.gif
No, she makes your heart move with her beautiful vocals. You go vroom vroom all around the world! Vroom vroom, go get it girl! Vroom vroom, that's the way you like to play-ay! You just wanna celebrate! You just wanna celebrate! Tonight she's making history! You just wanna celebrate! *party music*

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

The Beige Triplets "The PowerPuff Girls" (AllyiahsFace, Brixana, and KirahOminique)
I'mma just leave this here... The tea spilleth over. he just steals his tea from lipstickalley lmao they spilled it already in her thread and...
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renters May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
In a lot of states you can get your court date in days. In others you have mediation and stuff like that. They were supposed to have another...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I'm not going to bother posting the link to goddess' current live because the reads are so dry and nonsensical that I'd feel stupid sharing it...
  • Poll
“My wife inherited $800K. She put $300K toward our mortgage and $500K in her own bank account”
He makes 130K per year and has a paid off house. What more could he possibly want? Maybe he also wants to retire like his wife did.
The Circle US Season 2 on Netflix April 14
EP 13 She wrote that lol It was right next to his age. 32, works in customer service. She never once said that was a lie. Their baby is very...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
The snippet was dropped 8 months ago. Again where do y’all hear Von?? Lol, can’t make this shit up! So now what they gone say? Even with the...
J0die Turner-Smith Reveals She Had a 'One-Night Stand' with J0shua Jackson When They First Met
She is crazy beautiful. I was legit struck by her beauty on the big screen when I watched Queen and Slim. As far as her and her husband...as long...
Diet and Fitness in your 30’s +
I feel you on the avoiding too much baby weight if kids are on the table. I believe you only need an additional 300 calories when pregnant...
The Clubhouse App Official Discussion Thread
SED SOUNDS SEXY AF. NOTHING IS MORE FINER THAN AN INTELLECTUAL BLACK MAN
Top Bottom