Dear Cumila Cebolla...

Reactions
12,007 399 471
Alleybux
The showbiz ain’t for you as there’s no demand for goofy looking racist latinas with camel teeth. Your singing sounds like you’re trying to release a fart you’ve been holding in the entire day. Hell even Cassie would be embarrassed to waste her time in the studio with you.

I also don’t know what’s more pathetic; the fact that not even vegetative state patient Britney could see it happening for you or the fact that even Stevie Wonder can see the bullshit you and your gay bottom friend Sh@wn are trying to play with us. We know you both share the same dildo. You ain’t fooling anyone with your random and not staged at all paparazzi pics.

You should be happy they don’t charge your ass for having to photograph a cross eyed disgrace to humanity like you.

Somebody lied to you several times and told you you’re hot, fly and sexy and beautiful and you’re nothing like that. You’re nothing of the sort.

sml.gif

End professional victim hood on LSA!!!
Reactions
60,766 2,153 719
Alleybux
The showbiz ain’t for you as there’s no demand for goofy looking racist latinas with camel teeth. Your singing sounds like you’re trying to release a fart you’ve been holding in the entire day. Hell even Cassie would be embarrassed to waste her time in the studio with you.

I also don’t know what’s more pathetic; the fact that not even vegetative state patient Britney could see it happening for you or the fact that even Stevie Wonder can see the bullshit you and your gay bottom friend Sh@wn are trying to play with us. We know you both share the same dildo. You ain’t fooling anyone with your random and not staged at all paparazzi pics.

You should be happy they don’t charge your ass for having to photograph a cross eyed disgrace to humanity like you.

Somebody lied to you several times and told you you’re hot, fly and sexy and beautiful and you’re nothing like that. You’re nothing of the sort.

sml.gif
Cumollo right now
95EAF641-F3D7-48FD-BF04-8CE0F85DBEAC.jpeg

Reactions
243 2 3
Alleybux

sml.gif
this rant got me wheezing:rotfl

Reactions
48 10 38
Alleybux

sml.gif
Nope, that's silly. She's gorgeous and not racist, and you love her. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, you just party! Freaking every weekend, baby you just getting started! Que siguese moviendo, que todos le estan viendo! Damn she got you, baby, her body's built like a Bugatti! And if you look, you'll fall in love! She got that ass, she make it clap! She'll leave you shook, and now you're hooked! The way she dance, she gon' make you move to Miami! She gon' make you, she gon' make you move! She gon' make you move to Miami!

Reactions
12,007 399 471
Alleybux
Nope, that's silly. She's gorgeous and not racist, and you love her. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, you just party! Freaking every weekend, baby you just getting started! Que siguese moviendo, que todos le estan viendo! Damn she got you, baby, her body's built like a Bugatti! And if you look, you'll fall in love! She got that ass, she make it clap! She'll leave you shook, and now you're hooked! The way she dance, she gon' make you move to Miami! She gon' make you, she gon' make you move! She gon' make you move to Miami!

the only thing she’s making me move is my fingers to change the station whenever her cat strangled vocals get played on the radio.

sml.gif

Reactions
48 10 38
Alleybux
the only thing she’s making me move is my fingers to change the station whenever her cat strangled vocals get played on the radio.

sml.gif
No, she makes your heart move with her beautiful vocals. You go vroom vroom all around the world! Vroom vroom, go get it girl! Vroom vroom, that's the way you like to play-ay! You just wanna celebrate! You just wanna celebrate! Tonight she's making history! You just wanna celebrate! *party music*

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Cj so cool
She will be back... What confuses me is his channel is for children yet the content is very adult-themed.
Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
Stand your ground. This is YOUR BODY, YOUR HEALTH. If you don’t want to take the vaxx then she needs to respect that. Exactly your body your...
Waist trimmers...
the only thing they will do is heat up your mid section while you work out and make you sweat just a tinny bit more than you usually would. if you...
My young Sri Lankan husband left me with nothing!
Scam scam scam. These yt women out to know what it is with these foreign men from poor backgrounds. Smh
Domo Wilson Thread IV
I just don’t understand why she would want to bring another child into a dysfunctional and unstable home.
Arabs are MAD because #FreePalestine movement isn't getting as much coverage as George Floyd's...
At what point is LSA going to agree that individual takes do not represent a whole demographic? Op this thread is not it. You straight up said you...
INTERNET ADVICE COLUMNIST KEVIN SAMUELS GET EXPOSED BY THE INDUSTRY ON BLAST
If you search my prior comments you will see why I said don’t listen to this fool. I said no degree on that wall. He was threatened by successful...
Ariana Fletcher aka @therealkylesister & Associates Discussion Thread
The Poohs better give that same energy they had last week. He in his mama's face frowned up.
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
100 % agree with Tourre! The more coin you have the higher your intelligence ... not a quote, but we all know they think it. What's with all...
Top Bottom