Quantcast

RHOA Dear Housewives of RHOA

NiaMary

no value woman
Reaction score
Reactions
3,948 143 154
Alleybux
First of all: 1. Saying this is the most boring season of RHOA but also saying this is the Porsha Show hasn’t made anything click with the Underground Railroad brigade?? If she’s the CENTER PEACH, fan favorite, and producer favorite and yet y’all say it’s the most boring season what does that tell y’all? She brings little to nothing to the table. Had she not rode the Bolo express her fake activism wouldn’t have been able to hold a season over BE REAL. She has no substance and y’all only bring that Porsha show mess up bcs she’s historically been anti Kenya. It’s hard to sympathize with a woman’s xes life being exposed when she’s also brought up the xes lives of: (but not limited to) KANDI with: Shamea( who also tried to shame Eva for alledgedly doing Missy Elliot)/ several other young women, TODD with: random NY women under the alias Marvin, CYNTHIA, PETER with: several young women in Atlanta/ bar one waitresses, KENYA with: Walter, a one eyed African, Matt, Apollo ( a lie), LATOYA with: the prophet. Until you acknowledge her history of slut-shaming we don’t care about Bolo. Her fans aren’t Porsha stans they’re Kenya antis.

2. KANDI IS FAKE. How haven’t more ppl called this out. She KNOWS she has issues with Porsha but she’s using Kenya to be her attack dog while sitting back pretending to be “cool” with Porsha. Stop riding the fence! Stop letting Kenya be the scapegoat when you KNOW you and Porsha had a disagreement over BLM but Kenya’s the only one bringing it up. 2 million dollar paycheck to do nothing but run and gossip with the FACTORY and then get on TV like nothing is wrong. It’s giving LIAR!!

3. CYNTHIA MOVE TO LOS ANGELES WITH MIKE! You’re dun! You sit like a church mouse at every reunion watching 2 cast members pull the weight while you do literally nothing. You’re beautiful. You’re graceful but it’s over and you need to bow out.

4. KENYA STOPP!! Marc is playing tf out of you move on and be a single mom. You dragged out your relationship drama with Walter and Matt on the show more than some of these women drag out DIVORCES. Cynthia got divorced in ONE SEASON and moved tf on. If i have to hear about Marc ONE MORE SEASON you might as well leave. He doesn’t want to be married and you look crazy claiming to be independent but not making the right move for your daughter. You look stupid.

let’s be real and THEN we can get somewhere in this franchise. Acknowledge your faves and least faves for their mess. Not one person is above criticism like we all seem to believe.

Litty40

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,528 246 148
Alleybux
To me the main problem with this season has been the pandemic and production. I won’t only blame the ladies. People always complain about the cast and their storylines, but how exciting can their lives be when they can’t really do sh!t? Like they could not even give us a nice international trip. I’ll give the ladies a pass this season.

Cherish

Where the tea at?
Reaction score
Reactions
212,820 5,561 2,336
Alleybux
This is my favorite reality show and I can honestly say this is the worst season. I watched this season with a positive attitude in the beginning but as this season progressed my stance has changed. I don't hate-watch like some on this sub, never did, but I am struggling with deciding if I want to watch next season. Some HW's make it very hard to stay tuned. I enjoyed a few scenes, one in particular with the "aunties and Lotoya". I am trying to stay hopeful for next season but I just don't know if I will watch.

The Voice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,421 2,909 1,827
Alleybux
The show being boring and being the Porsha Show don’t have anything to do with each other. Certain women who are clearly lacking in areas of their private lives decided to make her vagina the hot topic all season. Take your issues up with them.

QueenOlivier

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,520 301 216
Alleybux
Like with Monique and Candice i hope porsha or Kenya leaves after this season im over and sick of the stans

NiaMary

no value woman
Reaction score
Reactions
3,948 143 154
Alleybux
The show being boring and being the Porsha Show don’t have anything to do with each other. Certain women who are clearly lacking in areas of their private lives decided to make her vagina the hot topic all season. Take your issues up with them.
But it applies. This is the Porsha show and everyone makes it about Porsha and yet even her stans say this is the worst season yet with manufactured drama and a boring reunion. So then clearly the Porsha show isn’t all its chalked up to be. Also I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: let’s not go into making ppls vaginas a storyline. She’s keked at Kenya’s xes life with several men, she’s demonized Kandis sexuality/ tried to out her while dipping in the lady pond herself PLUS she spread the dungeon mess, she laughed when Claudia sleeping around was the topic with NayNay, she laughed when Phaedra called Cynthias fibroids captain crunch. She’s been in everybody’s vag and until y’all acknowledge that wrdgaf that it’s her turn. Sorry.

The Voice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,421 2,909 1,827
Alleybux
But it applies. This is the Porsha show and everyone makes it about Porsha and yet even her stans say this is the worst season yet with manufactured drama and a boring reunion. So then clearly the Porsha show isn’t all its chalked up to be. Also I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: let’s not go into making ppls vaginas a storyline. She’s keked at Kenya’s xes life with several men, she’s demonized Kandis sexuality/ tried to out her while dipping in the lady pond herself PLUS she spread the dungeon mess, she laughed when Claudia sleeping around was the topic with NayNay, she laughed when Phaedra called Cynthias fibroids captain crunch. She’s been in everybody’s vag and until y’all acknowledge that wrdgaf that it’s her turn. Sorry.
Yeah I’m sorry too. Doesn’t work that way. You can’t blame her for her cast mates deciding to make the season about who she slept with. That just doesn’t make sense. It’s been called boring and manufactured by her fans because instead of the other women focusing on their own tragic lives they decided to do this. Nice way to try and spin it though.

Dior Addict

In Meek We Trust ⟨™⟩
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
903,278 77,596 5,116
Alleybux
I just don’t think any HW should have the power to have scenes removed for the optics. Had Porsha never done that, I’d be a bit more understanding about the pandemic bcs while they did have limited options at this moment, they’ve still cut out a good chunk of drama that wasn’t manufactured at all and instead focused on one or two things: Bolo and Prophet which makes this season draaaaaaaaaaggg. Porsha got the blm scenes removed and yet the producers aired Kenya’s comments about that blm drama which denied the viewers a very complex dynamic between Porsha/ Kandi/ Kenya AND showed favoritism. We need all the drama we can get and we had a chance for more but it was ruined by PORSHA. I’m blaming her, Kandi, and production for a good chunk of this.

Wait, I’m lost. What scene was removed and what happened?

NiaMary

no value woman
Reaction score
Reactions
3,948 143 154
Alleybux
This is my favorite reality show and I can honestly say this is the worst season. I watched this season with a positive attitude in the beginning but as this season progressed my stance has changed. I don't hate-watch like some on this sub, never did, but I am struggling with deciding if I want to watch next season. Some HW's make it very hard to stay tuned. I enjoyed a few scenes, one in particular with the "aunties and Lotoya". I am trying to stay hopeful for next season but I just don't know if I will watch.
I just don’t think any HW should have the power to have scenes removed for the optics. Had Porsha never done that, I’d be a bit more understanding about the pandemic bcs while they did have limited options at this moment, they’ve still cut out a good chunk of drama that wasn’t manufactured at all and instead focused on one or two things: Bolo and Prophet which makes this season draaaaaaaaaaggg. Porsha got the blm scenes removed and yet the producers aired Kenya’s comments about that blm drama which denied the viewers a very complex dynamic between Porsha/ Kandi/ Kenya AND showed favoritism. We need all the drama we can get and we had a chance for more but it was ruined by PORSHA. I’m blaming her, Kandi, and production for a good chunk of this.

NiaMary

no value woman
Reaction score
Reactions
3,948 143 154
Alleybux
Yeah I’m sorry too. Doesn’t work that way. You can’t blame her for her cast mates deciding to make the season about who she slept with. That just doesn’t make sense. It’s been called boring and manufactured by her fans because instead of the other women focusing on their own tragic lives they decided to do this. Nice way to try and spin it though.
The only one doing flips is you. It’s giving pot meets kettle bcs the same thing you say about the girls making her xes life the main storyline can be said for her. Those women also couldn’t help that. None of this Bolo stuff lets her off the hook and if she’s oh so concerned with being demonized for having xes as a single woman then maybe she wouldn’t have been adding her two cents to the drama surrounding Latoya and the prophet literally last week. Neither her or her stans care about slut shaming. They only care when it applies to her so nobody rgaf too bad so sad

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,391 8,018 6,614
Alleybux
Certain women who are clearly lacking in areas of their private lives decided to make her vagina the hot topic all season.
Last I checked production cut all scenes to focus on Bolo. Had Porsha not went to her earlier scenes cut maybe they would’ve showed more if other drama. Her unnecessary beef with Marlo is why Bolo kept being brought up as well. So it ain’t Kenya’s fault.

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,391 8,018 6,614
Alleybux
Like with Monique and Candice i hope porsha or Kenya leaves after this season im over and sick of the stans
It won’t stop unless Porsha leaves and that ain’t happening. They are the ones who go around attacking everyone in the name of Porsha. It’s why the shoe has no balance

NiaMary

no value woman
Reaction score
Reactions
3,948 143 154
Alleybux
I agree. One or both of them needs to go or every season will be Kenya vs Porsha.
I’m honestly ok with either of them leaving IF Kandi finally pulls her weight. Something has to give.

ImAPrettyGirl24

Fearless Fashionista
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
325,843 2,764 413
Alleybux
It won’t stop unless Porsha leaves and that ain’t happening. They are the ones who go around attacking everyone in the name of Porsha. It’s why the shoe has no balance

Some of Kenya stans attack people who voice their opinions that may not be favorable of her as well.

In regards to the OP, I agree w/most of what was said. We’ve seen Cynthia get married twice, Kandi rehashing child support storylines, Kenya crying over Marc’s ass, Drew and her wandering husband, and Porsha and the Dennis saga before Bologate happened... chile, we don’t want it!

SwatiGal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
175,529 4,165 2,793
Alleybux
No. It's both Porsha and Kenya stans. Have you not seen how nasty team twirl can get, even attacking a baby.

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,391 8,018 6,614
Alleybux
Some of Kenya stans attack people who voice their opinions that may not be favorable of her as well.

No. It's both Porsha and Kenya stans. Have you not seen how nasty team twirl can get, even attacking a baby.
I never said they didnt but I’m talking about the activity outside of LSA and how it affects the show.

Emme R

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
871 20 2
Alleybux
At this point, I wouldn't mind a major cast and production shake up. Kandi and Cynthia have gotten too comfortable collecting a check without doing much all season. Porsha's social justice storyline was cringey from the BLM footage to the activist party thrown for her. And production focusing only on Kenya's divorce and her Bolo investigation stopped being entertaining. Drew can also get the boot because it seems like she was playing a housewife role based on what she's seen in previous seasons.

NiaMary

no value woman
Reaction score
Reactions
3,948 143 154
Alleybux
At this point, I wouldn't mind a major cast and production shake up. Kandi and Cynthia have gotten too comfortable collecting a check without doing much all season. Porsha's social justice storyline was cringey from the BLM footage to the activist party thrown for her. And production focusing only on Kenya's divorce and her Bolo investigation stopped being entertaining. Drew can also get the boot because it seems like she was playing a housewife role based on what she's seen in previous seasons.
Drew is roleplaying as Phaedra with this gospel mess and is actively slut-shaming Latoya but it won’t be talked about bcs the viewers already hate Latoya. The viewers and cast are selective with that I see.

Heysexy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,539 221 87
Alleybux
Drew is roleplaying as Phaedra with this gospel mess and is actively slut-shaming Latoya but it won’t be talked about bcs the viewers already hate Latoya. The viewers and cast are selective with that I see.

I cannot stand Latoya. She has no redeeming qualities as far as her time on the show

Drew deserves a second season. But she is not as entertaining as Phaedra.

FinessePrince

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,645 549 517
Alleybux
Exactly this. Kenya made the show all about her since she decided that this season she would make the focus accusing her of sleeping with a stripper.

It was strange to watch because for the first few episodes after the trip NOBODY wanted to talk about it besides her. Then Marlo joined in.

Even when they had the argument in NOLA Latoya, Cynthia and Kandi still didn’t want to talk about it.

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,076 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
I’ve seen more Porsha/anti-KenMora loons than anything. They attack
Brookie too but it’s hard to do because she’s a beautiful baby

TiredoftheBS

Back to putting y’all’s stupid threads on ignore!
Reaction score
Reactions
127,076 5,312 3,329
Alleybux
They’ve shifted! People are liking Toya now and hating Drew. Drew overplayed her chin, I’m sorry, hand lol!!

NeNe HairPiece

Executive of Alaska
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
61,984 843 235
Alleybux
Stop blaming coronavirus when Georgia was wide open as if the pandemic didn’t exist. RHONJ has been fire this season and they also filmed during the summer.

TheLetterD

Fourth Letter of the Alphabet
Reaction score
Reactions
212,139 2,201 476
Alleybux
Tbh, the pandemic really ruined a lot of shows. And not to mention, the shows with majority Black casts always bringing up BLM, George Floyd, and Breonna Taylor gets draining after awhile. Production had to work with what they had, since the cast couldn’t travel overseas, couldn’t really go to certain venues, couldn’t film Cynthia’s wedding, among other things. Suffice to say, this season was boring, but there were other factors that made it boring. I know we think there’s supposed to be a “star” on these franchises, but the cast is supposed to be an ensemble one. The issue is that the friendships come off so fake and forced.

LibraryGirl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,418 584 48
Alleybux
These ladies didn’t film only what y’all saw. They’re not in charge of editing. Look at all those 5 second clips that they inserted. Do y’all really think Kenya and her cousin filmed just a few seconds when they were talking about the election or when she was discussing her new haircare line. It’s up to production to take thousands of hours of footage and come up with 15-20 45 minute episodes that the network will approve.

It was production’s decision to leave out the first group event where a lot of things happened, rush to South Carolina, and focus on that the last part of the season.

QueenOlivier

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,520 301 216
Alleybux
I agree. One or both of them needs to go or every season will be Kenya vs Porsha.
I don't even care who goes but please somebody go so that we never have to deal with it again. I'm tired of it. Neither fan group is letting up and it's just fµck!ng the show up.
I just wanna see rich wives do rich ppl shiy

miamilocal7

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,460 36 25
Alleybux
The issue is production. Majority of the peach holders have been on the show for how long now? And the past seasons have been gold. Shoot even despite the pandemic this season had so much potential but as we now know production cut out SO much integral footage and the show isn’t really edited that well like it used to be.

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,391 8,018 6,614
Alleybux
It was strange to watch because for the first few episodes after the trip NOBODY wanted to talk about it besides her. Then Marlo joined in.
Revisionist. Right after the trip Marlo and Porsha fell out so that’s why it was being discussed. Not Kenya.

FinessePrince

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,645 549 517
Alleybux
Revisionist. Right after the trip Marlo and Porsha fell out so that’s why it was being discussed. Not Kenya.
Kenya confronted Latoya about what happened in that scene where she told her she had a crush on her and was “fooling with the enemy”

Kenya also talked about it with Eva and Kandi during Cynthia’s wedding episode.

When the girls met at the pumpkin patch and were talking about it again Porsha wasn’t there and she hadn’t fallen out with Marlo about it yet.

It was being spoken about before Porsha and Marlo fell out. That wasn’t why it was brought back up.

Radiance345

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,673 3,463 1,749
Alleybux
This is the point. No one cares about Bolo.

They have beat the Bolo situation to death. A good 3/4 of this season has been talking about Porsha and Bolo.

And that’s what the problem is and why fans (not just a porsha stans) are turned off by it.

we don’t care about Bolo.

Last edited:

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,391 8,018 6,614
Alleybux
Kenya confronted Latoya about what happened in that scene where she told her she had a crush on her and was “fooling with the enemy”
And they all were discussing it because that was the first episode after the trip
Kenya also talked about it with Eva and Kandi during Cynthia’s wedding episode.
Eva asked about it and it was still being discussed because they got hot mik’d at the wedding

When the girls met at the pumpkin patch and were talking about it again Porsha wasn’t there and she hadn’t fallen out with Marlo about it yet.
The group discussed it because it leaked to the blogs. They hadn’t fallen out? They talked in the parking lot about the fall out
It was being spoken about before Porsha and Marlo fell out. That wasn’t why it was brought back up.
Marlo and Porsha fell out when Marlo and Kenya walked down those stairs in SC

ParisHiltonJr

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,695 914 139
Alleybux
I think the biggest issue was:
- the pandemic. Even down to the cast trips i think they were boring cuz they couldnt really go anywhere but the air bnb or hotel they was at.
-i also feel that the veteran housewives r at a point where they dont put they real lives on camera. Porsha Kenya kandi cynthia juat show up to group stuff sit there n collect a check. Hell Porsha barely even wanted to engage in a argument, Kandi n cynthia always been boring n Kenya cant show her daughter n mark dont wanna film.
- They need a whole new cast. Theres more drama when theres a cast of ppl desperate to get or keep a peach. If u notice the most drama is from drew n toya cuz they desperate for they spot.
-A good cast could be Drew, Latoya, Bring Shamari back, add fallon, give marlo a peach so we can see more from her than her fashions, and maybe have the OGS be friends of show on occasion