Quantcast

Dear Larry Reid

WhoDhoo

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,602 71 6
Alleybux

Let me kick it off like this. I didn't take note of everything in the video of the accuser because some of the things they discussed (like who dress like who and throwing away sneakers and such) I didn't feel was important. Also, the notes won't seem very sequential, but mostly because they were a little all over the place with it bouncing back and forth through timelines (some timelines defined and some not exactly specified). Anyway, here's what I noted so we can further pick apart things and discuss and perhaps some others will watch the video and come up with further notes I missed or just chose not to note.

His mom introduced him to Larry church and had a position in the church. Mom thought Larry to be a good male father type figure for son.

They at one point almost allude to Chamaco thinking maybe something could have gone on between himself and the accuser instead of the accuser and Larry. However, the accuser decides he didn’t want to go more into that for some reason. (Makes me wonder if maybe at some point Chamaco was jealous that the accuser had been in those situations with Larry and not had shown any xesual interest in him instead. Don’t know what anyone else felt about that.)

From what I understand, most of the pedo stuff happened during age 14 or 15 which should be around the year 2005/2006 if going based on the info he did give about when he got married and how long he had been married.

What I wish he would have done was be more specific on what years the specific events happened that he told so we could really see the span of years everything took place and when it stopped. For example, I can’t really tell whether the two big stories he told happened within the same week, month or year.

First story, not sure if it happened before the other story or if it’s just the first thing he told. He says Larry took him to buy him some proper underwear to wear so that his print doesn’t show through his pants. After purchasing the underwear, they are somewhere that Larry asks him to try on the underwear. He says Larry tells him to make sure his peen lays a certain way then pulls down his own pants to show the accuser how it should look. The accuser says immediately he notices Larry had on no underwear and was erect. He says Larry did it so casually though that in his mind he explained it away as maybe this is no big deal even though in the moment it did seem weird.

Next story was the accuser says Larry told him that he can see that either he is going to become a homo or he will become a womanizer and that he can conduct some “”tests” with him to help him figure out if he gay or not. That sparks the accuser’s curiosity to know what “tests” and though he doesn’t think he’s gay he now wants to be sure he isn’t according to whatever “test” Larry has. Well, he says, the test day came and Larry calls in some room with the futon” he specifies for some reason. He says Larry asks him to get naked, so he does. He says Larry told him to come sit beside him and he does. He says Larry puts on some gay pδrn and says it was to see if watching it would cause him to have a “reaction” (such as getting erect and that sort of thing). I don’t recall him saying whether or not he passed that “test”, but I recall him saying watching it made him “gag”. The accuser also says Larry had him stand up, still naked in front of Larry and had him turning around. Accuser says at this point, Larry is covered with his zebra print blanket and the accuser says he notices something underneath making the blanket go up and down which made him think Larry was masturbating. Again, I don’t recall hearing the accuser mention whether he felt he passed or if Larry said he passed the “tests”. Not that it’s necessarily important, but just wonder since he seemed to make such a big deal about wanting to know about the tests and wanting to see if he would pass them. Him not saying he passed or failed almost makes me wonder if he doesn’t say because much more happened in those “tests” than he is willing to discuss at this time.

Got married at age 19
Wife was age 23
His wife was also a member of Larry church and she had family members in that church.
FEBRUARY- Accuser and wife got kicked out of the church due to basically the “church” finding out about their relationship and not agreeing with it. (The accuser’s mom was out of the country preaching for some months).

SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER - Chamaco and accusers own mom visit accuser and wife to try and smooth things over for Larry church, but it didn’t work at the time. That night was when the accuser started telling him everything he had experienced with Larry.

Him and Chamaco were so cool he would have taken a bullet for him and even his wife knows how he felt about him. Accuser and Chamaco discussed the situations the accuser had with Larry for years after this point.

Few months later the accuser and wife went back to Larry church to visit their family who was still attending there. Since things felt so familiar, they ended up rejoining Larry church though the accuser was still feeling wounded by everything he had previously experienced there.

A few years ago the accuser and Chamaco aren’t cool anymore though due to them falling out behind Chamaco decided to believe Larry didn’t do all the things the accuser had been telling him and entrusting to him whenever he asked for more details.

Been married now 11 years

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux

Let me kick it off like this. I didn't take note of everything in the video of the accuser because some of the things they discussed (like who dress like who and throwing away sneakers and such) I didn't feel was important. Also, the notes won't seem very sequential, but mostly because they were a little all over the place with it bouncing back and forth through timelines (some timelines defined and some not exactly specified). Anyway, here's what I noted so we can further pick apart things and discuss and perhaps some others will watch the video and come up with further notes I missed or just chose not to note.

His mom introduced him to Larry church and had a position in the church. Mom thought Larry to be a good male father type figure for son.

They at one point almost allude to Chamaco thinking maybe something could have gone on between himself and the accuser instead of the accuser and Larry. However, the accuser decides he didn’t want to go more into that for some reason. (Makes me wonder if maybe at some point Chamaco was jealous that the accuser had been in those situations with Larry and not had shown any xesual interest in him instead. Don’t know what anyone else felt about that.)

From what I understand, most of the pedo stuff happened during age 14 or 15 which should be around the year 2005/2006 if going based on the info he did give about when he got married and how long he had been married.

What I wish he would have done was be more specific on what years the specific events happened that he told so we could really see the span of years everything took place and when it stopped. For example, I can’t really tell whether the two big stories he told happened within the same week, month or year.

First story, not sure if it happened before the other story or if it’s just the first thing he told. He says Larry took him to buy him some proper underwear to wear so that his print doesn’t show through his pants. After purchasing the underwear, they are somewhere that Larry asks him to try on the underwear. He says Larry tells him to make sure his peen lays a certain way then pulls down his own pants to show the accuser how it should look. The accuser says immediately he notices Larry had on no underwear and was erect. He says Larry did it so casually though that in his mind he explained it away as maybe this is no big deal even though in the moment it did seem weird.

Next story was the accuser says Larry told him that he can see that either he is going to become a homo or he will become a womanizer and that he can conduct some “”tests” with him to help him figure out if he gay or not. That sparks the accuser’s curiosity to know what “tests” and though he doesn’t think he’s gay he now wants to be sure he isn’t according to whatever “test” Larry has. Well, he says, the test day came and Larry calls in some room with the futon” he specifies for some reason. He says Larry asks him to get naked, so he does. He says Larry told him to come sit beside him and he does. He says Larry puts on some gay pδrn and says it was to see if watching it would cause him to have a “reaction” (such as getting erect and that sort of thing). I don’t recall him saying whether or not he passed that “test”, but I recall him saying watching it made him “gag”. The accuser also says Larry had him stand up, still naked in front of Larry and had him turning around. Accuser says at this point, Larry is covered with his zebra print blanket and the accuser says he notices something underneath making the blanket go up and down which made him think Larry was masturbating. Again, I don’t recall hearing the accuser mention whether he felt he passed or if Larry said he passed the “tests”. Not that it’s necessarily important, but just wonder since he seemed to make such a big deal about wanting to know about the tests and wanting to see if he would pass them. Him not saying he passed or failed almost makes me wonder if he doesn’t say because much more happened in those “tests” than he is willing to discuss at this time.

Got married at age 19
Wife was age 23
His wife was also a member of Larry church and she had family members in that church.
FEBRUARY- Accuser and wife got kicked out of the church due to basically the “church” finding out about their relationship and not agreeing with it. (The accuser’s mom was out of the country preaching for some months).

SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER - Chamaco and accusers own mom visit accuser and wife to try and smooth things over for Larry church, but it didn’t work at the time. That night was when the accuser started telling him everything he had experienced with Larry.

Him and Chamaco were so cool he would have taken a bullet for him and even his wife knows how he felt about him. Accuser and Chamaco discussed the situations the accuser had with Larry for years after this point.

Few months later the accuser and wife went back to Larry church to visit their family who was still attending there. Since things felt so familiar, they ended up rejoining Larry church though the accuser was still feeling wounded by everything he had previously experienced there.

A few years ago the accuser and Chamaco aren’t cool anymore though due to them falling out behind Chamaco decided to believe Larry didn’t do all the things the accuser had been telling him and entrusting to him whenever he asked for more details.

I’m more than confused this story he went back to rejoin the church ? He said Larry had him get naked and Larry basically penis was bouncing up and down while watching gay pδrn this is so crazy

NoseyHoney

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
147,256 4,641 789
Alleybux

Got married at age 19
Wife was age 23

Thank you so much for the cliffs. I sent you some alleybux. In the event these YouTube videos get deleted there will be details documented somewhere of the allegations.

14/15 years old?! Wow I know there is probably more out there and I pray they come forward. I hope Larry is canceled old nasty pervert he another Eddie Long. The fact that people saying he hasn’t addressed anything told me everything I needed to know.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux

Got married at age 19
Wife was age 23

Larry did say he would take members and buy them entirely new wardrobes. And I believe Chamco and the man's mother came to smooth things over, because when Larry was served he had Chamco and Kendall go downstairs to receive it. And Chamco is always ready to fight for Larry no matter what. I believe him when he says they didn't like him getting married, because Larry is funny about marriage. He said a member came to him and wanted to confess to their wife that they were cheating and Larry told them to wait because the wife wasn't mentally prepared to handle that right now. What if the husband had brought her home an STD/AIDS/HIV during that waiting period? Or they found out and a fight broke out and someone was seriously injured or died? Larry wasn't thinking at all when he gave that man that advice. Larry seemed to be running a cult, because he seemed to be too involved in his members personal lives. Larry either blocked all the members from his old churches or he's still somehow controlling them.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Larry did a live yesterday with Bishop Jordan and I read some of the comments and people were talking about pushing up dental appointments and going to the dentist ASAP. Does anyone know what was said? I can't sit through Larry's talking and loudness and Jordan's slow talking.

Reaction score
Reactions
3,012 124 41
Alleybux
Larry did a live yesterday with Bishop Jordan and I read some of the comments and people were talking about pushing up dental appointments and going to the dentist ASAP. Does anyone know what was said? I can't sit through Larry's talking and loudness and Jordan's slow talking.
Same old E. Bernard Jordan, the ASTROLOGER was talking last year when he was telling people if they needed to get dental work or medical treatment or to move, to do it before October because supposedly things would get "really bad" after that regarding the Rona and things pertaining to it. NOTHING happened after Oct. 2020 that hadn't already been happening and the same goes for 2021. Jordan is NOTHING more than an astrologist and a scam artist/hustler who uses the positioning and /or alignment of the stars and planets for his idiotic predictions which he insults the less intelligent and vulnerable with by calling them "prophecies".

He was openly doing astrology in one of Larry's Patreons on a call. This is absolutely prohibited in the Bible.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Same old E. Bernard Jordan, the ASTROLOGER was talking last year when he was telling people if they needed to get dental work or medical treatment or to move, to do it before October because supposedly things would get "really bad" after that regarding the Rona and things pertaining to it. NOTHING happened after Oct. 2020 that hadn't already been happening and the same goes for 2021. Jordan is NOTHING more than an astrologist and a scam artist/hustler who uses the positioning and /or alignment of the stars and planets for his idiotic predictions which he insults the less intelligent and vulnerable with by calling them "prophecies".

He was openly doing astrology in one of Larry's Patreons on a call. This is absolutely prohibited in the Bible.
I'm not surprised he did astrology out in the open because he told Larry's audience that astrology wasn't wrong. They said because in the bible people watched the sky and stars; that's true but they didn't worship it. And most of what Jordan says is common sense. Everything getting worse in the fall is common sense because it's been reported that cases have gone up in some areas, that people aren't getting their second dosage and that even fully vaccinated people are getting sick and going to the hospital. But a few days before Jordan came on someone in a thread here said the fall is going to be bad. At the beginning of quarantine Jordan said if you fear covid-19 you'll get it. A few weeks later he wasn't saying that anymore. Both he and Larry were saying the church wouldn't open again for a while and if you're not in the cloud (online church) you'll be left out. But a few months later, in August, churches reopened. Jordan is just throwing anything at the wall and hoping it sticks.

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,232 4,956 438
Alleybux
I'm not surprised he did astrology out in the open because he told Larry's audience that astrology wasn't wrong. They said because in the bible people watched the sky and stars; that's true but they didn't worship it. And most of what Jordan says is common sense. Everything getting worse in the fall is common sense because it's been reported that cases have gone up in some areas, that people aren't getting their second dosage and that even fully vaccinated people are getting sick and going to the hospital. But a few days before Jordan came on someone in a thread here said the fall is going to be bad. At the beginning of quarantine Jordan said if you fear covid-19 you'll get it. A few weeks later he wasn't saying that anymore. Both he and Larry were saying the church wouldn't open again for a while and if you're not in the cloud (online church) you'll be left out. But a few months later, in August, churches reopened. Jordan is just throwing anything at the wall and hoping it sticks.
Many people actually want to go back into the church buildings. Personally I don't care for online worship. It's just not the same. When my church opens back up I'm going in person.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Many people actually want to go back into the church buildings. Personally I don't care for online worship. It's just not the same. When my church opens back up I'm going in person.
I don't either. The problem for me is I feel disconnected. The preachers on TV I can listen to (if someone else has it on) and can get sucked in, but live streaming I can not do.

Veetani

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
794 24 2
Alleybux

He also said that home prices in the US were about to fall so much that it would seem like people would just be “throwing house keys away”. Guess what?housing prices have been rising a lot since his prophecy.
Also, before elections he implied that trump was gonna win but then he and Larry denied it after election.Larry had to do a video covering up his mess because people called him out on it.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
He also said that home prices in the US were about to fall so much that it would seem like people would just be “throwing house keys away”. Guess what?housing prices have been rising a lot since his prophecy.
Also, before elections he implied that trump was gonna win but then he and Larry denied it after election.Larry had to do a video covering up his mess because people called him out on it.
At the beginning of quarantine I thought home prices would fall too, because of the unemployment numbers. But when they told people that they could take out their 401K without penalty and not have to pay it back I realized then that housing prices weren't going down. Jordan isn't saying anything that most people can't figure out for themselves. Larry is trying convince himself he's getting his money's worth with Jordan because most of his audience already said they don't like Jordan and his videos with Jordan haven't had big numbers compared to the ones he does without Jordan.

Anytime people stop siding with Larry he does a video trying explain his way out of it. Larry isn't use to people disagreeing with him. He said John Gray was served with an eviction notice and when it turned out not to be true he tried to say that's not what he said. One person quoted exactly what he said with a time stamp and Larry said he misspoke and kept repeating ''that anyone that's ever been evicted knows what I meant''. Larry said what he meant and meant what he said. He just never expected John Gray to put out proof proving him wrong. Larry lies bad because he knows most people will not go look up the facts for themselves. He also told himself with that eviction response because how are you getting evicted when you supposedly were making millions before moving to Atlanta, had money to loan Chamaco to get out of jail, was buying expensive things for his wife when they were married and even now? He couldn't stop lying if his life depended on it.

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,232 4,956 438
Alleybux
So Larry Reid sued Darryl Moore for defamation and libel. Hilarious. I would like to know what the defamation is.

WhoDhoo

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,602 71 6
Alleybux
3RD ACCUSER OF LARRY REID SPEAKS OUT

Here's some of the notes from the video:

2009 was when he first met Larry Reid when he came to speak at his church “The Texas Church”.
2010 At a convocation where it was said his church pastor needed to move to be up under Reid for further training.

At some point while at Reid’s church, the accuser’s pastor decided to disappear on his members and they all were left there under Reid including the accuser.

Accuser lived at the homes of different members for a while before Reid told someone that God is leading him to move the accuser in with him. At an apartment Reid had at Knightdale was where this accuser moved in.

Accuser, while living with Reid, began to share with Reid about being raped by the father of a friend and molested by his own legal guardian.

In the beginning, he did feel he was at least being properly counselled by Reid. Eventually, he would have conversations with Reid where he was asked if he still struggled with his sexuality.

Accuser claims Reid would suggest that they need to see if he is still attracted to guys. Later it progressed to ‘other things’.

Accuser says Reid bought him some new underwear so that his print wouldn’t show through his pants. Claims that Reid would have him try on the underwear and come out in front of him with the underwear without pants on so he could look and see if he can still see his peen print through them. During one of those times of underwear try-ons, the accuser claims Reid pulled down the accuser’s underwear exposing his buttocks.

Accuser says Reid admitted to him he has issues with his flesh and that he shouldn’t want for his leader to have to go out on the road and end up doing something with someone else that wouldn’t keep his secret and asked him “You don’t want your leader exposed, do you?”

Accuser says there was some sort of unspoken rule that he had to cut off his family to attend Reid’s church. There was said to be a time when Reid caught him calling his mom and got upset.

Accuser admits to having xes with Larry at least twice and at least the first encounter was a time Reid pulled down the accuser’s underwear, put him on the bed and put his face in his buttocks.

By the time a third xesual encounter was imminent, the accuser decides he no longer wants to do it and says he was always feeling taken advantage of like he did with his friend’s father situation and the molestation issue he had faced from his legal guardian prior to being at Reid’s church.

On a Saturday, the accuser says he suggested to Reid they should both go speak with his wife.The next day at church, claims Reid took the mic from him during opening prayer and told him he doesn’t need him anymore. The following day, he received a text from Reid while at work telling him he was being kicked out of the church that day. He had to call a relative to come help him get his things that day and leave.

The accuser was one of the teachers at Reid’s school and only got paid $100 per month. This low pay was explained as being because he lived with Reid and had no other expenses. That’s why the accuser went out and found the job he was working at by the time he got kicked out of the church.

There was an encounter basically at an extended room of a church where he was getting ready for the church service and Reid comes in and starts grabbing his buttocks. Accuser claims Kendall walked in and saw what was happening and questioned Reid about it. Reid brushed things off by saying he was just helping tuck in the accuser’s shirt.

Accuser claims most times Reid’s wife was stationed in Louisiana and hardly ever in the home. Accuser says Reid would say whenever the wife was disobeying God and that type of thing God was sending her away to Louisiana to pretty much get her out of his way.

The accuser says at times he felt Reid wanted him to be a replacement for his wife.

The accuser only kept silent all these years because he thought Reid’s issue was something that was only happening to him. It wasn’t until recently that he realized Reid had been and still was doing the same things to other young men and he decided to speak out.

The accuser says that Reid told the church he left to go be with his family instead of actually being kicked out.

The accuser says that outside of himself and the other accusers that have already spoken, he knows of AT LEAST THREE OTHER VICTIMS.

Accuser says that he found out later from someone else that Reid was telling them about his having xes with the accuser.

When Darryl Moore reached out to the accuser, the accuser admits to reaching out to Reid asking if he knows Darryl. Accuser claims Reid basically called Darryl a liar and successfully discouraged the accuser from speaking to Darryl at first. After declining to speak to Darryl, someone shared with him a video of the other accusers and that was when he realized the accuser was telling the truth and identified with him and then knew Reid was lying about Darryl. That is when the accuser then decided to block Reid on all platforms and agreed to finally speak with Darryl.

He says Reid apologized to him at some point in the past and that he also apologized to Reid. Though he says Reid didn’t specify what he was actually apologizing for. This was before the accuser realized there were other victims.

The accuser says he and King Jives have been friends almost as long as he had started going to Reid’s church. Jives has known about the accusations of his friend against Reid since around 2017/2018. He says Jives wanted to interview him about his accusations about Reid during a time when Jives and Reid were having a fall out. At that time though, the accuser didn’t want to speak out that way.

There are only two members in the accuser’s family that know about what he went through with Reid. He believes others in his family would not be able to handle it if they knew.

By the time he was no longer part of Reid church, the accuser had a difficult time being able to be under the leadership of another male pastor.

The accuser is still under counselling for other reasons at this time. The accuser is also a pastor himself now.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
3RD ACCUSER OF LARRY REID SPEAKS OUT

Here's some of the notes from the video:

2009 was when he first met Larry Reid when he came to speak at his church “The Texas Church”.
2010 At a convocation where it was said his church pastor needed to move to be up under Reid for further training.

At some point while at Reid’s church, the accuser’s pastor decided to disappear on his members and they all were left there under Reid including the accuser.

Accuser lived at the homes of different members for a while before Reid told someone that God is leading him to move the accuser in with him. At an apartment Reid had at Knightdale was where this accuser moved in.

Accuser, while living with Reid, began to share with Reid about being raped by the father of a friend and molested by his own legal guardian.

In the beginning, he did feel he was at least being properly counselled by Reid. Eventually, he would have conversations with Reid where he was asked if he still struggled with his sexuality.

Accuser claims Reid would suggest that they need to see if he is still attracted to guys. Later it progressed to ‘other things’.

Accuser says Reid bought him some new underwear so that his print wouldn’t show through his pants. Claims that Reid would have him try on the underwear and come out in front of him with the underwear without pants on so he could look and see if he can still see his peen print through them. During one of those times of underwear try-ons, the accuser claims Reid pulled down the accuser’s underwear exposing his buttocks.

Accuser says Reid admitted to him he has issues with his flesh and that he shouldn’t want for his leader to have to go out on the road and end up doing something with someone else that wouldn’t keep his secret and asked him “You don’t want your leader exposed, do you?”

Accuser says there was some sort of unspoken rule that he had to cut off his family to attend Reid’s church. There was said to be a time when Reid caught him calling his mom and got upset.

Accuser admits to having xes with Larry at least twice and at least the first encounter was a time Reid pulled down the accuser’s underwear, put him on the bed and put his face in his buttocks.

By the time a third xesual encounter was imminent, the accuser decides he no longer wants to do it and says he was always feeling taken advantage of like he did with his friend’s father situation and the molestation issue he had faced from his legal guardian prior to being at Reid’s church.

On a Saturday, the accuser says he suggested to Reid they should both go speak with his wife.The next day at church, claims Reid took the mic from him during opening prayer and told him he doesn’t need him anymore. The following day, he received a text from Reid while at work telling him he was being kicked out of the church that day. He had to call a relative to come help him get his things that day and leave.

The accuser was one of the teachers at Reid’s school and only got paid $100 per month. This low pay was explained as being because he lived with Reid and had no other expenses. That’s why the accuser went out and found the job he was working at by the time he got kicked out of the church.

There was an encounter basically at an extended room of a church where he was getting ready for the church service and Reid comes in and starts grabbing his buttocks. Accuser claims Kendall walked in and saw what was happening and questioned Reid about it. Reid brushed things off by saying he was just helping tuck in the accuser’s shirt.

Accuser claims most times Reid’s wife was stationed in Louisiana and hardly ever in the home. Accuser says Reid would say whenever the wife was disobeying God and that type of thing God was sending her away to Louisiana to pretty much get her out of his way.

The accuser says at times he felt Reid wanted him to be a replacement for his wife.

The accuser only kept silent all these years because he thought Reid’s issue was something that was only happening to him. It wasn’t until recently that he realized Reid had been and still was doing the same things to other young men and he decided to speak out.

The accuser says that Reid told the church he left to go be with his family instead of actually being kicked out.

The accuser says that outside of himself and the other accusers that have already spoken, he knows of AT LEAST THREE OTHER VICTIMS.

Accuser says that he found out later from someone else that Reid was telling them about his having xes with the accuser.

When Darryl Moore reached out to the accuser, the accuser admits to reaching out to Reid asking if he knows Darryl. Accuser claims Reid basically called Darryl a liar and successfully discouraged the accuser from speaking to Darryl at first. After declining to speak to Darryl, someone shared with him a video of the other accusers and that was when he realized the accuser was telling the truth and identified with him and then knew Reid was lying about Darryl. That is when the accuser then decided to block Reid on all platforms and agreed to finally speak with Darryl.

He says Reid apologized to him at some point in the past and that he also apologized to Reid. Though he says Reid didn’t specify what he was actually apologizing for. This was before the accuser realized there were other victims.

The accuser says he and King Jives have been friends almost as long as he had started going to Reid’s church. Jives has known about the accusations of his friend against Reid since around 2017/2018. He says Jives wanted to interview him about his accusations about Reid during a time when Jives and Reid were having a fall out. At that time though, the accuser didn’t want to speak out that way.

There are only two members in the accuser’s family that know about what he went through with Reid. He believes others in his family would not be able to handle it if they knew.

By the time he was no longer part of Reid church, the accuser had a difficult time being able to be under the leadership of another male pastor.

The accuser is still under counselling for other reasons at this time. The accuser is also a pastor himself now.

Larry set himself up for this, because he shouldn't have had people living with him in the first place. Pastors get lied on ALL OF THE TIME (not saying accusers are lying) and seeing that Larry's father is a pastor he of all people should know better. Larry knew eventually these accusations would come out that's why he apologized but never said what the apology was for and told the world he had people living with him. So when the stories came out people would say Larry already told us this and these people are just mad that Larry's not taking care of them anymore.

I don't understand Larry and Lisa's relationship. Larry always seems to throw Lisa under the bus or tell all of her business. They were together since they were teens and he says he was doing it even then.

It's concerning that the accuser went to talk to Larry before telling his story. Larry has a strong hold on the people he use to pastor; that's why we didn't hear anything good, bad or indifferent about him until recently. I 100% believe he's still controlling and manipulating those people in some way. I hope accusers finds peace and properly heal.

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,232 4,956 438
Alleybux
Larry set himself up for this, because he shouldn't have had people living with him in the first place. Pastors get lied on ALL OF THE TIME (not saying accusers are lying) and seeing that Larry's father is a pastor he of all people should know better. Larry knew eventually these accusations would come out that's why he apologized but never said what the apology was for and told the world he had people living with him. So when the stories came out people would say Larry already told us this and these people are just mad that Larry's not taking care of them anymore.

I don't understand Larry and Lisa's relationship. Larry always seems to throw Lisa under the bus or tell all of her business. They were together since they were teens and he says he was doing it even then.

It's concerning that the accuser went to talk to Larry before telling his story. Larry has a strong hold on the people he use to pastor; that's why we didn't hear anything good, bad or indifferent about him until recently. I 100% believe he's still controlling and manipulating those people in some way. I hope accusers finds peace and properly heal.
I understand Larry and Lisa's relationship especially if they're both bisexual. It was probably an arrangement.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
I understand Larry and Lisa's relationship especially if they're both bisexual. It was probably an arrangement.
I think so too. And I dont think it was ever a secret that she's into women. She married a woman as soon as she divorced Larry. I think they got together in order to hide their sexualities and when Lisa went into the military Larry latched on to her because he would've most likely been outed without her.

Larry's mind is warped. By reading what the accusers said, listening to how he talks about Lisa, how he lies and manipulates people like it's normal, you can definitely tell something is terribly off in his head.

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Oh MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a lot with the 3rd accuser I ain’t see that coming

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
I low key think less and feel a ways about jives knowing this information and not saying anything and trying to use it as a leverage to break a story kind of pathetic on jives part

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
I low key think less and feel a ways about jives knowing this information and not saying anything and trying to use it as a leverage to break a story kind of pathetic on jives part
Me too; I forgot to mention him. How anybody tells him anything is beyond me. He's just like Larry; as long as things are good he'll keep your secret. As soon as things go south he's the first one telling everything he knows. How anybody trusted him with anything like this is beyond me. If Jives ever makes it off of YouTube/social media I'll be surprised. Nobody minds gossip, but you need to verify your gossip and be unbiased. I think Jives was being paid by Larry too at one point, because he was the first person to say I didn't say anything when Larry called he and Andrea out and the first one to running back making up with Larry. I'm pretty sure Jives told Larry what the accuser told him and that Jives was most likely paid to keep it quiet about it. Jives will tell anything as long as it raises his profile.

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Me too; I forgot to mention him. How anybody tells him anything is beyond me. He's just like Larry; as long as things are good he'll keep your secret. As soon as things go south he's the first one telling everything he knows. How anybody trusted him with anything like this is beyond me. If Jives ever makes it off of YouTube/social media I'll be surprised. Nobody minds gossip, but you need to verify your gossip and be unbiased. I think Jives was being paid by Larry too at one point, because he was the first person to say I didn't say anything when Larry called he and Andrea out and the first one to running back making up with Larry. I'm pretty sure Jives told Larry what the accuser told him and that Jives was most likely paid to keep it quiet about it. Jives will tell anything as long as it raises his profile.
This is some sick stuff smh people out here playing with people lives and jives will be the first to complain and use the lgbt card like no sir it’s you being messy folks can’t really get touched in this day and age cause it’s too obvious sad this baby needed help and confided in jives only to be betrayed

Adventure

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,528 99 55
Alleybux
I knew there was something about Larry that didn’t sit well with my spirit.

ShotGunBetty

I am Denise Huxtable
Reaction score
Reactions
24,910 776 251
Alleybux
Larry admitting that he has friends, but if they do something sideways - he will expose them. Larry is not your friend, and I wouldn't want anyone near me that feels that way.

I used to be on Patreon and I got off because I felt like I was contributing to his mess. Most of this stuff is not entertainment. I was told years ago to not listen to Jordan because of his ties with Rev Ike. And we all know he was a joke.

NoseyHoney

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
147,256 4,641 789
Alleybux
I hope it’s understood why I wanted cliffs posted in the thread now.

What’s this about Reid suing Darryl Moore for defamation? Please do so this stuff can be documented on public record. Darryl do like Reid did and start a GoFundMe for your legal fees so you can keep spilling and spreading the word about his predator ways.

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,232 4,956 438
Alleybux
I hope it’s understood why I wanted cliffs posted in the thread now.

What’s this about Reid suing Darryl Moore for defamation? Please do so this stuff can be documented on public record. Darryl do like Reid did and start a GoFundMe for your legal fees so you can keep spilling and spreading the word about his predator ways.
I believe @DarrylMoore is on this site too. I would donate to his GoFundMe account.

Last edited:

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
So it seems like Larry Reid and king jives back cool he used a video of Jives to attack Matthew Stevenson I’m assuming that’s his new target and now that clip has gone viral to a known gay blog the neighborhood talk I guess Larry Reid attempting to start over to a new victim but for Jives and him to link back screams I need content

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
So it seems like Larry Reid and king jives back cool he used a video of Jives to attack Matthew Stevenson I’m assuming that’s his new target and now that clip has gone viral to a known gay blog the neighborhood talk I guess Larry Reid attempting to start over to a new victim but for Jives and him to link back screams I need content
Whag happened with Matthew Stevenson?

He's probably back cool with Jives because he doesn't want Jives telling what he knows about the him and the accuser. Larry is only using content from Jives (who he claimed has no integrity) because he wants something. Once Jives has nothing else to offer he'll kick him to the curb again.

Jives and Consciouz are stupid because no matter how much they try they'll never really be a part of Larry's crew. They're being used and they're too stupid to realize it.

WhoDhoo

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,602 71 6
Alleybux

He's probably back cool with Jives because he doesn't want Jives telling what he knows about the him and the accuser. Larry is only using content from Jives (who he claimed has no integrity) because he wants something. Once Jives has nothing else to offer he'll kick him to the curb again.

Jives and Consciouz are stupid because no matter how much they try they'll never really be a part of Larry's crew. They're being used and they're too stupid to realize it.

^That part. I didn't know he said Jives has no integrity, but him joining back with Larry for any reason knowing what he knows about Larry's character definitely would prove Larry's point that Jives has ZERO integrity.

ShotGunBetty

I am Denise Huxtable
Reaction score
Reactions
24,910 776 251
Alleybux
Matthew Stevenson was up in church rebuking people that are on certain dating sites and folks telling them to come to the altar and they are backsliding. He was speaking in tongues and everything.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Matthew Stevenson was up in church rebuking people that are on certain dating sites and folks telling them to come to the altar and they are backsliding. He was speaking in tongues and everything.
Didn't he do this before or was it another minister? I remember this happening a few years ago.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
^That part. I didn't know he said Jives has no integrity, but him joining back with Larry for any reason knowing what he knows about Larry's character definitely would prove Larry's point that Jives has ZERO integrity.
Larry usually talked about how he doesn't break stories because he has integrity and other bloggers will break stories because they have none; but he wouldn't name names. Larry said (once again without naming names) that the reason the show pilot with him, Jives and William fell through was because the production company told him that they didn't want to work with the William and Jives because they have no integrity and Larry does. William told them not to announce that show but Larry and Jives did it anyway and a few weeks later Larry came back saying it didn't work out with he, William and Jives. Darryl Moore said what really happened was Larry needed more youtube subscribers and he teamed up with the other two to get them. But once he got the number he needed he dropped them. I believe him, because Larry is a snake. I believe Larry was the one who got Jives patreon shut down and jives knew it but blamed Darryl Moore and Andrea instead. And I believe he got William's original blog shut down. Right after William's blog got shut down Larry became very popular. Larry hates competition and he'll do anything not to have any. Jives seems like he has abandonment issues because no way I'd be constantly running back to the person that's trying ruin me.

ShotGunBetty

I am Denise Huxtable
Reaction score
Reactions
24,910 776 251
Alleybux
Didn't he do this before or was it another minister? I remember this happening a few years ago.
I believe he did it recently again. Someone sent me the clip on Instagram and I was laughing, but then I got mad. It was on Baller Alert from Sunday. I will see if I can post it.

Ask and you shall receive...

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux

Someone who I believe it’s Larry Reid sent it because he put it on his show last night resurface a old video of Matthew Stevenson it’s a 15 second clip of him calling out men who are on jackd to the alter the video has to be from 2018 it looks like they wanna get Stevenson to respond for content

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Larry usually talked about how he doesn't break stories because he has integrity and other bloggers will break stories because they have none; but he wouldn't name names. Larry said (once again without naming names) that the reason the show pilot with him, Jives and William fell through was because the production company told him that they didn't want to work with the William and Jives because they have no integrity and Larry does. William told them not to announce that show but Larry and Jives did it anyway and a few weeks later Larry came back saying it didn't work out with he, William and Jives. Darryl Moore said what really happened was Larry needed more youtube subscribers and he teamed up with the other two to get them. But once he got the number he needed he dropped them. I believe him, because Larry is a snake. I believe Larry was the one who got Jives patreon shut down and jives knew it but blamed Darryl Moore and Andrea instead. And I believe he got William's original blog shut down. Right after William's blog got shut down Larry became very popular. Larry hates competition and he'll do anything not to have any. Jives seems like he has abandonment issues because no way I'd be constantly running back to the person that's trying ruin me.
this was him it was like 3-4 years ago it’s strange Larry and jives are using this content to drag Stevenson when they already talked about it

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
I believe he did it recently again. Someone sent me the clip on Instagram and I was laughing, but then I got mad. It was on Baller Alert from Sunday. I will see if I can post it.

Ask and you shall receive...

so king jives must really need popularity content but Stevenson has braids now that hair cut is about 3yrs old

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
And last Sunday William McCray admitted that Larry had his best friend Vincent hill hack William site he went live and that was the first story he talked about he said Larry deceived him basically said hey we are friends my friend does website let him redo your website since it crashed said once he gave the consent vincent hill went in and crashed his website