Quantcast

Dear Larry Reid

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Those other bloggers shouldn't trust Larry; he doesn't like competition. Any time he feels like you're beating him he'll try to bring you down. But he will not do it himself, he'll have others do it while he smiles in your face. I believe he was the reason William McCray's blog was taken down back in 2018. The day of or after the blog was shut down he had William on his show. Larry admitted he was the reason TS Madison and Khia fell out. Larry was looking to get a talk show and he was going to team up with William and Jives, but he said the production company told him that William and Jives didn't have integrity like he did so they only wanted to work with Larry. Darryl Moore later spilled the tea that Larry teamed with William and Jives to increase his subscriber numbers because the production company told him he wasn't big enough. And when he reached the right number of subscribers he went behind jives and William's back and got the production company to cut ties with them. After the show fell through William, Larry & Jives were having conversations via text and William asked Larry why was this new guy ConsciouzTV, who William didn't know, attacking him. Larry tried to play dumb and it caused Larry, Jives & William to fall out. Jives has the receipts in one of his videos. The receipts also show that Larry and William were both being paid by E. Dewey Smith. After that ConsciousTV and Jives started talking and for some reason they fell out. Then Andrea and Larry fell out and Andrea went to Jives. I don't believe that Andrea and Larry's fall out was meant to be real. I believe Larry wanted to get rid of Jives and he sent her over there after Consciouz couldn't do it. But after a while things went too far and they really did fall out. Larry even had Consciouz going off on Andrea. The way he went off on her on, if you didn't know better you'd think he and Larry were dating. But a few months later Consciouz had Larry and Andrea make up on his show like all three of them hadn't just dogged each other out for months. Then Jives turned on Darryl and accused him and Andrea of having his patreon shut down. But I believe it was Larry who had it shut down. After that Jives made up with Larry and started to go even harder on Darryl and started saying that Darryl was crazy and a liar. But if Darryl was a liar why after every live he did did Larry have to come explain himself? It wasn't until Darryl Moore said Larry was lying about that rape at House of Hope that Larry admitted that the rape was 2 years before he started reporting on it and that the girl had recanted and ask Larry to stop reporting on it. I don'tremember the whole story but I believe it was just an affair gone bad. Larry knew all of this but kept saying that House of Hope was covering up a rape. The man sued Larry over the allegations. Larry kept saying he wanted to be sued because then he could mention E Dewey and the church again because then it would public record. When Larry signed that agreement with E Dewey he admitted that he was not to mention the church, E. Dewey, his wife, children or E. Dewey's siblings. He knew exactly what he was signing. But when he lost the case and had to pay E Dewey he tried to appeal the case. Fans were paying Larry's legal fees yet he wasn't trying not to get sued.

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Man to hear Larry did all that for fame and money and to be apart of in crowd like who does that makes up false rape allegations folks damn near bout to go to jail smh I heard from Darryl that the Andrea story was false also and a Bishop that she slept with had that Set up to take Cousins place in church

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Man to hear Larry did all that for fame and money and to be apart of in crowd like who does that makes up false rape allegations folks damn near bout to go to jail smh I heard from Darryl that the Andrea story was false also and a Bishop that she slept with had that Set up to take Cousins place in church
WHAT?!?! I put nothing past her; because her story never added up. When she blasted Cousins on Facebook they hadn't been together in a month. She showed messages where Larry had been messaging her about telling her story. And it took about another month before she gave in and told her story on his show. So by the time she made it to Larry it was two months after her and Cousins stopped talking. In her first interview with Larry she said her and Cousins never dated; just friends with benefits. A few months later it was she's his ex girlfriend. Then it was he released that tape of her. Larry said Cousins was going to jail and was on trial; but Andrea started a gofundme saying that it wasn't Cousins who was on trial it was other man. Those two idiots couldn't keep their lies straight. And how was she suing the church when the church had done nothing to her? If she really was suing them Larry or someone else was behind that. Also Andrea and the other woman said Cousins was active in his kids lives yet the other woman said Cousins was with her three weekends out of the month. How? He pastors a church, has 5 kids, allegedly sleeping with multiple women in his church and around the country yet he has time to spend every weekend with you? There's a lie in there somewhere. And both women said Cousins proposed but he never officially did. He just sent them a bunch of text telling them he would marry them and an engagement ring emoji. Cousins put out a statement but Larry never mentioned it on his show. Around that time I realized if you dont know story on your own you won't know because he only tells what fits the narrative he wants to give. Andrea and that other woman were just mad that he married someone else.

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
WHAT?!?! I put nothing past her; because her story never added up. When she blasted Cousins on Facebook they hadn't been together in a month. She showed messages where Larry had been messaging her about telling her story. And it took about another month before she gave in and told her story on his show. So by the time she made it to Larry it was two months after her and Cousins stopped talking. In her first interview with Larry she said her and Cousins never dated; just friends with benefits. A few months later it was she's his ex girlfriend. Then it was he released that tape of her. Larry said Cousins was going to jail and was on trial; but Andrea started a gofundme saying that it wasn't Cousins who was on trial it was other man. Those two idiots couldn't keep their lies straight. And how was she suing the church when the church had done nothing to her? If she really was suing them Larry or someone else was behind that. Also Andrea and the other woman said Cousins was active in his kids lives yet the other woman said Cousins was with her three weekends out of the month. How? He pastors a church, has 5 kids, allegedly sleeping with multiple women in his church and around the country yet he has time to spend every weekend with you? There's a lie in there somewhere. And both women said Cousins proposed but he never officially did. He just sent them a bunch of text telling them he would marry them and an engagement ring emoji. Cousins put out a statement but Larry never mentioned it on his show. Around that time I realized if you dont know story on your own you won't know because he only tells what fits the narrative he wants to give. Andrea and that other woman were just mad that he married someone else.
Oh I remember that story because it was out after the EDewey, Murphy ,and right before John Gray he planned that out it almost worked I remember saying Andrea story never matched up she hit me in the comments saying she had nothing to hide and the full proof was coming soon but it never I always felt like Larry had a planned attack because he was close with bloomer it wasn’t until one of Darryl videos if I heard him right which I believe I did I watched it twice it was right when Andrea and Darryl fell out he opened the vault and said that story was false and a bishop out of full gospel paid Andrea to put out that lie because that bishop was Andrea pimp if I can find that video when I get home tonight I will try to put it here

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Ok there are four of these videos they are lengthy I watch him when I can’t sleep that’s when I have the time I will try to post them and you can skim through to where he breaks down everything

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
This is the last one I’ll post because he had like a 7 part series when you hit the links it will take you to it

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Oh I remember that story because it was out after the EDewey, Murphy ,and right before John Gray he planned that out it almost worked I remember saying Andrea story never matched up she hit me in the comments saying she had nothing to hide and the full proof was coming soon but it never I always felt like Larry had a planned attack because he was close with bloomer it wasn’t until one of Darryl videos if I heard him right which I believe I did I watched it twice it was right when Andrea and Darryl fell out he opened the vault and said that story was false and a bishop out of full gospel paid Andrea to put out that lie because that bishop was Andrea pimp if I can find that video when I get home tonight I will try to put it here
Yep. He was probably getting stale because he was getting cease and desist orders from the people he was talking about. He made that song saying cease and desist are for punks yet he sent one to Darryl Moore. Is that why she was going so hard to get the Full Gospel Baptist Fellowship shut down? I remember she was even arguing with Bishop Morton on twitter. Larry said he invited her to the first prophetic college meeting so she could meet Pastor Debra Morton and so she could mentor her. I thought that was strange because Pastir Morton knew Cousins. Last year a story broke about what pastors were doing Texas and somehow it connected to Full Gospel Baptist and Larry posted it then deleted. Someone commented on another post and said they were glad they were he was staying out of it because it would bring up the mess between him and Andrea. When Larry doesn't talk about something isn't right.

Speaking of William Murphy; did you notice how after Larry and his baby momma became friends all of a sudden his stance on that situation changed? At first he was asking did she just want more child support or did she really want him involved with his child? She's a minister too but he wouldn't hold her to the same standard he held William to. And I think she was either lying or manipulating her child. Larry said the child had a breakdown at school and ran around screaming "I want my daddy! I want my daddy!" But at the time he was reporting that William didn't have a relationship with child. Then William was coming to the area where the child was and the child overheard the adults talking about it and wanted to go see his dad. He did see him preaching but William had to leave so he called the child while he was boarding the plane. After that Larry barely said anything about William. So calling your child is enough to get Larry Reid not to report on you anymore? William's ex wife and the baby momma sounded like they both wanted him vs wanting him to be a father to their children.

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Yep. He was probably getting stale because he was getting cease and desist orders from the people he was talking about. He made that song saying cease and desist are for punks yet he sent one to Darryl Moore. Is that why she was going so hard to get the Full Gospel Baptist Fellowship shut down? I remember she was even arguing with Bishop Morton on twitter. Larry said he invited her to the first prophetic college meeting so she could meet Pastor Debra Morton and so she could mentor her. I thought that was strange because Pastir Morton knew Cousins. Last year a story broke about what pastors were doing Texas and somehow it connected to Full Gospel Baptist and Larry posted it then deleted. Someone commented on another post and said they were glad they were he was staying out of it because it would bring up the mess between him and Andrea. When Larry doesn't talk about something isn't right.

Speaking of William Murphy; did you notice how after Larry and his baby momma became friends all of a sudden his stance on that situation changed? At first he was asking did she just want more child support or did she really want him involved with his child? She's a minister too but he wouldn't hold her to the same standard he held William to. And I think she was either lying or manipulating her child. Larry said the child had a breakdown at school and ran around screaming "I want my daddy! I want my daddy!" But at the time he was reporting that William didn't have a relationship with child. Then William was coming to the area where the child was and the child overheard the adults talking about it and wanted to go see his dad. He did see him preaching but William had to leave so he called the child while he was boarding the plane. After that Larry barely said anything about William. So calling your child is enough to get Larry Reid not to report on you anymore? William's ex wife and the baby momma sounded like they both wanted him vs wanting him to be a father to their children.
Yesss I remember because when it first came out it got grief I took a stance on that too him and I noticed willam wouldn’t say anything but other people kept confirming that William always had a relationship with the child notice William said he sent her he baby momma money for years before his wife found out then Larry let it slip that when the baby momma took the story to Larry reid he felt betrayed and that’s when the payment went from like 1000-2000 a month to 500 and the courts got involved but notice William is always in Detroit he only does engagements in Detroit , Georgia , Texas and Florida I think he was trying to balance his home and strictly the child I notice once the ex wife got involved it went from bashing the baby mom to uplifting the ex wife and baby momma and bashing his current wife because the agenda switched and the story caught fire I also remember when he said the baby had a meltdown which was strange ! Because at the time he was 7 why would you interrupt that baby pure space to him all of a sudden having a meltdown I always felt the William ex wife and baby mom was more about the fact that William still was with his wife and her being a minister makes me roll my eyes huge

Last edited:

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux

Also not Andrea all of a sudden attacked William Murphy , Bishop Rudolph Mckissick, Marvin Sapp , Jamal Bryant and Matthews why would she attack them for no reason they had no connection to the story and remember Larry always said he a had close source to cousins and William story that’s where Darryl video breakdown make sense because the other bishop is a known bishop in full gospel that pimped out Andrea I think he wanted William and cousins out and let the secret slip to Reid and had Andrea pull this stunt also notice that the bishop is following and cool with William baby mom on Instagram but doesn’t follow his current wife at all

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux

So that's why he changed his tuned about John Gray? And why John Gray wouldn't be seen on his show? Larry is a fool if he really thinks John Gray is going to do him any favors. John needs to grow his church and keep his connections; he'll get rid of Larry quick if he has to choose between Larry and those other big name preachers.

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
So that's why he changed his tuned about John Gray? And why John Gray wouldn't be seen on his show? Larry is a fool if he really thinks John Gray is going to do him any favors. John needs to grow his church and keep his connections; he'll get rid of Larry quick if he has to choose between Larry and those other big name preachers.
Yup!!! And which is why William and Larry beef all the time William always has said he was a mess and he is crazy so when Larry put all his business out it pissed William off but William wouldn’t bow however John is a bit weaker let’s think about John Gray is a entertainer not a preacher William and Dewey are born preachers their fathers and grandfathers did plus they have already had scandals it’s so wrong but they can handle the blogs John can’t so for now he will be buddies with Larry for now

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
I haven't watched Darryl Moore in a while, but just watching those videos confirmed everything I thought about Andrea and Larry. And Darryl is actually confirming what Larry said about how Andrea was still in contact with Cousins when she was upposed to be suing him. Andrea was also the on that was feeding Larry info about Cousins and his new wife. Once Larry got mad at her about that 600K he posted that he would no longer report on Cousins marriage anymore. If Larry hadn't been so stuck on stupid about Andrea she would've just been another story that came and went. But now we're stuck with her.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Yesss I remember because when it first came out it got grief I took a stance on that too him and I noticed willam wouldn’t say anything but other people kept confirming that William always had a relationship with the child notice William said he sent her he baby momma money for years before his wife found out then Larry let it slip that when the baby momma took the story to Larry reid he felt betrayed and that’s when the payment went from like 1000-2000 a month to 500 and the courts got involved but notice William is always in Detroit he only does engagements in Detroit , Georgia , Texas and Florida I think he was trying to balance his home and strictly the child I notice once the ex wife got involved it went from bashing the baby mom to uplifting the ex wife and baby momma and bashing his current wife because the agenda switched and the story caught fire I also remember when he said the baby had a meltdown which was strange ! Because at the time he was 7 why would you interrupt that baby pure space to him all of a sudden having a meltdown I always felt the William ex wife and baby mom was more about the fact that William still was with his wife and her being a minister makes me roll my eyes huge
I remember; even the callers were saying that his current wife was the reason he didn't have a relationship with the child. William is a grown man so if he doesn't have a relationship with his children then that's no one's fault but his. According to Larry (grain of salt) some women emailed him saying how they slept with William and how he bashes his current wife and talks about her weight. But Larry said he didn't believe them, because you can't just go by what people say. Ok, that's fair. BUT not even a minute later he said one of his friends he can trust came to him saying she had been sleeping with William for years and had just recently slept with him within that past week. He then said the same woman said the E Dewey slid into her DMs but she hadn't slept with him. If people hates William's wife it's probably because of William.

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
I remember; even the callers were saying that his current wife was the reason he didn't have a relationship with the child. William is a grown man so if he doesn't have a relationship with his children then that's no one's fault but his. According to Larry (grain of salt) some women emailed him saying how they slept with William and how he bashes his current wife and talks about her weight. But Larry said he didn't believe them, because you can't just go by what people say. Ok, that's fair. BUT not even a minute later he said one of his friends he can trust came to him saying she had been sleeping with William for years and had just recently slept with him within that past week. He then said the same woman said the E Dewey slid into her DMs but she hadn't slept with him. If people hates William's wife it's probably because of William.
Definitely which is unfortunate when you look at her in pictures she looks in pain but what I did not like of women was the fact that he was pillow chatting about his wife if you hate her so bad divorce! You had a baby that’s your out I never believed for a second she kept him from his child if the negro can sleep around on her like that he can definitely see his baby I know they spoke on their marriage briefly she the current admitted that she was blind sided by all the cheating and the baby and she knew about the child only in 2015 or 16 but did not know the expense of his cheating she also said she wanted to divorce him that was in 2018/19 they are still married I guess I’m sure he hasn’t stopped cheating even though he claims he loves her it’s pathetic what he did because when they met he had nothing she has a great job that brought in income until he took off that’s his words that she was the bread winner because his music didn’t take off until Eddie long it’s pathetic that he did her like that after she held him down I do believe he cheated up until he got caught and the rumors came out I do believe his wife when she said she wanted the divorce I’m assuming he begged her to stay sad he is a womanizing narcissistic and the fact that Larry hid the girl identity is so lame

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Also I never knew the same woman who slept or claimed to have been in Dewey dm was sleeping with William but I’m not surprised men share shoes and what I find interesting is how William oldest son William iv is said to have a strained relationship with him but prior to the scandal coming he was always comin in an out of time and the ex wife claims that the children want nothing to do with William I wonder if that’s on William or the mom since she constantly bashes Willam to the kids

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Side bar that is not Danielle child that is William child it’s up to him to have a relationship and mend the family seein as though Danielle found out through her step son social media she is probably too traumatized to have a relationship with his son and has two children well now grown but back then she had to still raise and work through infidelity according to her she just barely forgave and got over everything which to me is better timing than me I need a minimum of 10 years to forgive a mess like this

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux
I read in the comments on one of Darryl Moore’s videos that Larry drove to see his family in NC yesterday.
Darryl got him shook!
We all know he’s down there telling them what lies he wants them to say in front of the camera & to probably try to find out who’s telling Darryl all of his business lol

His dumb ass should’ve just left Darryl alone from jump & none of this would be happening

NoLies

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,343 2,059 1,723
Alleybux
I read in the comments on one of Darryl Moore’s videos that Larry drove to see his family in NC yesterday.
Darryl got him shook!
We all know he’s down there telling them what lies he wants them to say in front of the camera & to probably try to find out who’s telling Darryl all of his business lol

His dumb ass should’ve just left Darryl alone from jump & none of this would be happening
He's live talking about his trip home and talking about Darryl in code.

Time will tell with Darryl. He does seem to have Larry on edge these days, but he really didn't show any receipts for the molestation accusation. If it's true, maybe Larry went to NC to talk to his victims.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Do y'all remember when the quarantine first started and Jordan was on Larry's show and said "if you fear it [covid-19] you'll get"? A few week's later he wasn't saying that anymore. And when Larry get covid-19 he didn't tell anyone until after he was almost over it. He just kept saying he's on vacation. Larry for some reason is trying hard to sell Jordan to his audience or to himself. He even said Jordan can't preach; so that relationship seems to be solely based on how to get rich quick without doing any work.

I saw the very end of his live where he said people in patreon know everything about him, lisa and whoever else. But people should be careful because transparent people only put out enough to make it seem like they're telling everything, but really they aren't even sharing half of it. Larry didn't tell his audience that he signed that NDA or that the girl asked him to stop reporting on that rape story until he had to. Nor did he tell that he was actually trying form a relationship with Andrea until Andrea put it out there. And he didn't tell that he had lost those court cases and that he had sent a cease and desist letter to Darryl Moore. He's just putting out enough meat to make people believe he's telling them everything.

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,128 4,955 438
Alleybux
Darryl Moore went OFF on Larry Reid tonight. He's talking about sending that police report accusing Larry Reid of child molestation to Larry Reid's parents....chile.

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Darryl Moore went OFF on Larry Reid tonight. He's talking about sending that police report accusing Larry Reid of child molestation to Larry Reid's parents....chile.
Oooooh I cannot wait to get home to watch

Meenah

~~~~~~Where The Money Reside~~~~~~
Reaction score
Reactions
243,222 3,811 905
Alleybux
I'll have to take a closer look at Darryl. I kind of wrote him off based on things that Larry and Jives said. Knowing what I know now I need to re-evaluate based on Darryls information.

That Andrea situation is what threw me all the way off from Larry. I was already side eyeing him about the NDA but this one added to the shadiness. Larry had slick things to say when I mentioned that expecting 600k from Andrea didn't make any sense. He said something to the effect of people not being used to money thinking that. Her "case" isn't one where she would be paid that much or at all. Then when he made up with Andrea he took issue when I mentioned how he got his followers worked up against Andrea and Jives and now wants us to act like nothing happen while not fully forgiving Jives.

That whole ConsciousTV thing was weird. Wasn't there some mess about Larry buying Conscious a car but people started complaining about Larry begging for money. There was some confusion about it being a "joke".

After the McCray, Jives, Andrea, and Larry incident I realized something was a miss. I figured a large part of it was hyped up drama for views and subs. Maybe I'll see some pieces I'm missing in Darryls vids.

@Woke247 and @Ziana are there any Darryl vids you would suggest to clear up things?

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
I'll have to take a closer look at Darryl. I kind of wrote him off based on things that Larry and Jives said. Knowing what I know now I need to re-evaluate based on Darryls information.

That Andrea situation is what threw me all the way off from Larry. I was already side eyeing him about the NDA but this one added to the shadiness. Larry had slick things to say when I mentioned that expecting 600k from Andrea didn't make any sense. He said something to the effect of people not being used to money thinking that. Her "case" isn't one where she would be paid that much or at all. Then when he made up with Andrea he took issue when I mentioned how he got his followers worked up against Andrea and Jives and now wants us to act like nothing happen while not fully forgiving Jives.

That whole ConsciousTV thing was weird. Wasn't there some mess about Larry buying Conscious a car but people started complaining about Larry begging for money. There was some confusion about it being a "joke".

After the McCray, Jives, Andrea, and Larry incident I realized something was a miss. I figured a large part of it was hyped up drama for views and subs. Maybe I'll see some pieces I'm missing in Darryls vids.

@Woke247 and @Ziana are there any Darryl vids you would suggest to clear up things?
Yes I’m on break at work but check the videos I posted earlier and Darryl has way more coming out he had one about the bloomer situation and how Larry cut his show short when bloomer rape victim came on the air

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux

I never understood how Andrea was suing the church anyway; the church had done absolutely nothing to her. I believe if she was receiving any money it was from something else.

Larry probably forgave Andrea because she isn't a threat to him; Jives is because he's been around longer and they report on the same topics. Consciouz said Jives is mad because he can't understand how his followers haven't made him bigger. I believe him, because when Darryl started becoming popular Jives got mad and started saying how he made Darryl a moderator on his channel and how Darryl wasn't loyal. Consciouz also said if Jives had been loyal Larry would've bought him a car. If they said it was joke its because he didn't want people to stop giving. Larry even admitted he bought that car for him.

You're probably right about their falling out being for views; because Larry has been trying to get his subscriber count for years. He finally made it to 100,000 last month.

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
I never understood how Andrea was suing the church anyway; the church had done absolutely nothing to her. I believe if she was receiving any money it was from something else.

Larry probably forgave Andrea because she isn't a threat to him; Jives is because he's been around longer and they report on the same topics. Consciouz said Jives is mad because he can't understand how his followers haven't made him bigger. I believe him, because when Darryl started becoming popular Jives got mad and started saying how he made Darryl a moderator on his channel and how Darryl wasn't loyal. Consciouz also said if Jives had been loyal Larry would've bought him a car. If they said it was joke its because he didn't want people to stop giving. Larry even admitted he bought that car for him.

You're probably right about their falling out being for views; because Larry has been trying to get his subscriber count for years. He finally made it to 100,000 last month.
He just got 100,000 last month and been doing this since 2017 that’s low He always bragged about his show being this and that

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Today Larry posted that he got the vaccine and people in the comments started asking what changed his mind and saying how he was sending out mixed messages. Right after that he did a live explaining why he took the vaccine and threw Lashun Pace's new video in as topic. I didn't watch.

Any time Larry gets called out on something or thinks he's losing his followers, he does a live explaining himself and changing what he said. He told someone who questioned him about getting the vaccine that they shouldn't have taken the song "vaccinate me Jesus" seriously. Back in 2018 he said John Gray was being evicted and after John Gray came out and proved Larry wrong, Larry tried to say he didn't say that. He said everyone knows before you get evicted you get other stuff before it. It wasn't until someone time stamped where he said it were he admitted to saying it and said he misspoke. And of course his foolish followers ate it up.

Larry also said he wouldn't pastor again, but as soon as the pandemic hit he started a new church. I follow his post not his lives, so it wasn't until June of last year when I found out about his new online church. That live was where he told people they had to pay $50 for a birthday shoutout. I thought that was strange, because I would've thought he would do it for his church members for free.

Larry needed $25,000 every few months and people were giving it to him. But most people missed the part where Larry he shouldn't have to pay them by himself, that's why was asking his followers to help pay them. Basically his followers helped him get in trouble so they should help get him out of trouble. But at the time he was begging for lawyer fees Larry was buying a new car for Consciouz, hired Chamco, moved into a new house, tithing to Bishop Jordan, building a new studio and if Darryl Moore is correct paying off the money he owes E. Dewey Smith. Something isn't right; where is this money coming from if his fans had to help him pay lawyer's fees?

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
He just got 100,000 last month and been doing this since 2017 that’s low He always bragged about his show being this and that
If William McCray's blog hadn't went down in 2018 he probably wouldn't even have that many. William had the gospel tea sector on lock. He may not have always gotten it right, but people were paying him to not spill tea. Or giving him info on other pastors in order to keep their names off of his blog.

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
If William McCray's blog hadn't went down in 2018 he probably wouldn't even have that many. William had the gospel tea sector on lock. He may not have always gotten it right, but people were paying him to not spill tea. Or giving him info on other pastors in order to keep their names off of his blog.
Big facts like folks play with William but give William his flowers I was in highschool searching his blog he always had the tea

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Today Larry posted that he got the vaccine and people in the comments started asking what changed his mind and saying how he was sending out mixed messages. Right after that he did a live explaining why he took the vaccine and threw Lashun Pace's new video in as topic. I didn't watch.

Any time Larry gets called out on something or thinks he's losing his followers, he does a live explaining himself and changing what he said. He told someone who questioned him about getting the vaccine that they shouldn't have taken the song "vaccinate me Jesus" seriously. Back in 2018 he said John Gray was being evicted and after John Gray came out and proved Larry wrong, Larry tried to say he didn't say that. He said everyone knows before you get evicted you get other stuff before it. It wasn't until someone time stamped where he said it were he admitted to saying it and said he misspoke. And of course his foolish followers ate it up.

Larry also said he wouldn't pastor again, but as soon as the pandemic hit he started a new church. I follow his post not his lives, so it wasn't until June of last year when I found out about his new online church. That live was where he told people they had to pay $50 for a birthday shoutout. I thought that was strange, because I would've thought he would do it for his church members for free.

Larry needed $25,000 every few months and people were giving it to him. But most people missed the part where Larry he shouldn't have to pay them by himself, that's why was asking his followers to help pay them. Basically his followers helped him get in trouble so they should help get him out of trouble. But at the time he was begging for lawyer fees Larry was buying a new car for Consciouz, hired Chamco, moved into a new house, tithing to Bishop Jordan, building a new studio and if Darryl Moore is correct paying off the money he owes E. Dewey Smith. Something isn't right; where is this money coming from if his fans had to help him pay lawyer's fees?
He said his followers helped him get in trouble nobody Larry ain’t nobody tell you to go digging in peoples live trying to break up church’s and homes just so you can have tea now you gotta pay he lucky nobody has put him the dirt for all he did

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
He said his followers helped him get in trouble nobody Larry ain’t nobody tell you to go digging in peoples live trying to break up church’s and homes just so you can have tea now you gotta pay he lucky nobody has put him the dirt for all he did
The bolded: his friends are crazy because Larry puts their business in street all the time like it's nothing, yet they fight for him like he can do no wrong. Larry isn't a friend to anyone; when those around him are no longer useful he'll get rid of them. He said after he stopped talking to Andrea because she lying was about the money, she started talking to Chamco telling him the money was coming. Andrea was useful as long as they thought she was giving them money. As soon as they realized it wasn't coming they dismissed her and started a smear campaign against her. It wasn't until she hooked up with Darryl Moore that her and Larry made up.

Larry swears he has integrity and is transparent; but if he's so transparent then why didn't he tell y'all is wife married a woman? They found that out on their own. He seems to be in denial about his ex wife, because when I started watching him in 2018 he said his wish would be that they would get back together. My thought was: isn't she married to a woman? Months later he told that Lisa and her wife had divorced. And in another live that was supposed to be about how he was above Darryl and Jives, he went off on Lisa's ex wife just telling all the sneaky things he and Lisa had done and lies they told while Lisa was still with her ex. And Lisa was sitting in the comments laughing and cosigning. Do they not realize that putting that stuff out there just tells everyone that they can not be trusted? They're too old to be that foolish.

When Chamco got arrested Larry put the story out, but why? Why was this story necessary? Even Darryl Moore called Larry out on how he was a bad friend to Chamco. Darryl said your boy was going through all of that and all you could think of was where was your $5,000 at. Larry couldn't care less about Chamco. And Chamco has a son, so why would you put that man's business in the street? Chamco said he doesn't like n word and Larry didn't know it. But they've been friends for over 20 years; so how do you not know that your best friend of over 20 years doesn't like that word? That just tells you that Larry only cares about himself and his friendships are based on what he can get out of them. Chamco and Kendall are fooling themselves if they believe that Larry and Lisa will not throw them under the bus. Lisa will be the last one standing until Larry no longer needs her or she no longer needs him.

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
The bolded: his friends are crazy because Larry puts their business in street all the time like it's nothing, yet they fight for him like he can do no wrong. Larry isn't a friend to anyone; when those around him are no longer useful he'll get rid of them. He said after he stopped talking to Andrea because she lying was about the money, she started talking to Chamco telling him the money was coming. Andrea was useful as long as they thought she was giving them money. As soon as they realized it wasn't coming they dismissed her and started a smear campaign against her. It wasn't until she hooked up with Darryl Moore that her and Larry made up.

Larry swears he has integrity and is transparent; but if he's so transparent then why didn't he tell y'all is wife married a woman? They found that out on their own. He seems to be in denial about his ex wife, because when I started watching him in 2018 he said his wish would be that they would get back together. My thought was: isn't she married to a woman? Months later he told that Lisa and her wife had divorced. And in another live that was supposed to be about how he was above Darryl and Jives, he went off on Lisa's ex wife just telling all the sneaky things he and Lisa had done and lies they told while Lisa was still with her ex. And Lisa was sitting in the comments laughing and cosigning. Do they not realize that putting that stuff out there just tells everyone that they can not be trusted? They're too old to be that foolish.

When Chamco got arrested Larry put the story out, but why? Why was this story necessary? Even Darryl Moore called Larry out on how he was a bad friend to Chamco. Darryl said your boy was going through all of that and all you could think of was where was your $5,000 at. Larry couldn't care less about Chamco. And Chamco has a son, so why would you put that man's business in the street? Chamco said he doesn't like n word and Larry didn't know it. But they've been friends for over 20 years; so how do you not know that your best friend of over 20 years doesn't like that word? That just tells you that Larry only cares about himself and his friendships are based on what he can get out of them. Chamco and Kendall are fooling themselves if they believe that Larry and Lisa will not throw them under the bus. Lisa will be the last one standing until Larry no longer needs her or she no longer needs him.
All of this !! That’s why any story he does now fizzle right out nobody wants to be connected to that the man is dirty and now it seems his dirty deeds are ringing consequences

Autumn1456

WatchingPeople
Reaction score
Reactions
83,157 1,418 137
Alleybux

Wow he's full of it. He spent all that time telling those people to not get the vaccine and take vitamins. I remember him saying take zinc. I said whoa you a doctor now? I saw the video come up with him getting a vaccine and I thought what a bloody hypocrite.

You know I used to watch him religiously since the Clark sisters movie came out and I was trying to figure out where the hell Denise was. Anyway, I got hooked on the gossip and had a little laugh or two.

Then s*** went left when he started defending some people without reason while bashing others, people fawning over him like he is actually intellectual and how easy it was for him to beg for money. We are in a pandemic and it's safe to assume that some people have fallen on hard times but that never stopped him. He lacks integrity and tact. Also my spider senses went up when he started with the numerology which tells me that he's taking advantage of folks who don't know any better.

Something told me to search off the truth about Larry Reid on YouTube (I got time lol) and I ran into Darryl's videos. All I can say is, suspicions are confirmed. Mr. Reid is definitely a con artist as evident by the way he acts. His carriage always betrays what he is trying to purport.

He's all this and that but never had a steak? I still can't get over that. People who are "in those circles" or "about something" would've had a steak dinner with all the good sides. Business deals are made are restaurants and golf courses not in the boardroom, but then again he wouldn't know that.

Last edited:

Autumn1456

WatchingPeople
Reaction score
Reactions
83,157 1,418 137
Alleybux

Dysfunction at its finest. I saw the first episode of their little reality show (for free on YouTube). They were all saying one thing but the body language was saying something else. I feel sorry for the children. They look like they can't wait to be of age and get the hell out of there.

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,128 4,955 438
Alleybux

Darryl insinuated that Larry may have paid for his subscribers. He alluded to the fact that Larry never has more than a couple of thousand people tuning in for his lives.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Dysfunction at its finest. I saw the first episode of their little reality show (for free on YouTube). They were all saying one thing but the body language was saying something else. I feel sorry for the children. They look like they can't wait to be of age and get the hell out of there.
I didn't see his reality show, but I've always felt like they should've kept the kids out of the public eye. Larry said he felt like they weren't always there for their kids, because of them having to travel often. So the girls stayed with their godparents while he and Lisa traveled. When the girls moved back with him his daughter was upset about someone calling her mom a gay slur and he told her that she just needed to suck it up because her parents are public figures so people will talk about them. But at the time Lisa wasn't in the public eye anymore. I try not to judge how other people parent their kids but just listening to him talk they seem to be more caught up in what they want vs what's best for the kids. I was shocked when I found out that Kendall lived with Larry. I will never understand how Lisa is okay with with a grown man who isn't related to her children living in the house with them. Before his kids moved back with him Larry said Lisa let's the kids cuss; but when they're with him he puts a stop to it. Seems like one is trying to be their friend while the other is trying to be their parent.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
Darryl insinuated that Larry may have paid for his subscribers. He alluded to the fact that Larry never has more than a couple of thousand people tuning in for his lives.
There is no telling with him. I'm guessing that 100,000 youtube subscribers is important because he's been trying to reach that number for awhile now. I don't watch him live. If I watch it's afterwards; and usually he will tell how many people are watching and that number is hardly ever above 3,000.

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,128 4,955 438
Alleybux
I didn't see his reality show, but I've always felt like they should've kept the kids out of the public eye. Larry said he felt like they weren't always there for their kids, because of them having to travel often. So the girls stayed with their godparents while he and Lisa traveled. When the girls moved back with him his daughter was upset about someone calling her mom a gay slur and he told her that she just needed to suck it up because her parents are public figures so people will talk about them. But at the time Lisa wasn't in the public eye anymore. I try not to judge how other people parent their kids but just listening to him talk they seem to be more caught up in what they want vs what's best for the kids. I was shocked when I found out that Kendall lived with Larry. I will never understand how Lisa is okay with with a grown man who isn't related to her children living in the house with them. Before his kids moved back with him Larry said Lisa let's the kids cuss; but when they're with him he puts a stop to it. Seems like one is trying to be their friend while the other is trying to be their parent.
That household is totally dysfunctional. How you let another grown man not related to you live in your house around your teenage girls? A mess.