Quantcast

Dear Larry Reid

ShotGunBetty

I am Denise Huxtable
Reaction score
Reactions
24,903 775 251
Alleybux
He used to call into Larry's show often. Larry said he would help Marcellus if he wanted to do his own show; but somehow Marcellus ended up stabbing Larry in the back and copying Larry's entire show format.

Personally I can't stand Marcellus. He wouldn't just call in, give an opinion and leave he had to take over like it was his show. And he's sexist. The last time I remember him calling in was during that Andrea and Victor Cousins mess and he said that women don't even need to come forward with their stories if they don't have proof because they (vloggers) will not believe them. And he said it can't just be text messages it had to be other stuff. Then when he hooked up with Darryl Moore he told women to stop sending nudes, but he never said anything to the men. He comes off as arrogant and elitist. I think he only hooked up with Darryl because he knew Darryl would become popular proofing Larry was a fraud. Eventually he'll do Darryl the same way he did Larry. And who's to say Marcellus isn't going back & forth between Darryl and Larry? It had been months and Marcellus wasn't calling in to Larry's show or posting in the comments and just out of the blue he showed up in the comments and people were going off on him. Larry told the people to leave Marcellus alone and he could comment and watch the show if he wanted to.

Oh!! I remember him calling in to Larry's show. I watched his live last night, and that fool sang Larry Reid's song - Cease and Desist Letters are for punks.

I believe he is gay too, or been tampered with.

misspeanut

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,042 1,756 412
Alleybux
He used to call into Larry's show often. Larry said he would help Marcellus if he wanted to do his own show; but somehow Marcellus ended up stabbing Larry in the back and copying Larry's entire show format.

Personally I can't stand Marcellus. He wouldn't just call in, give an opinion and leave he had to take over like it was his show. And he's sexist. The last time I remember him calling in was during that Andrea and Victor Cousins mess and he said that women don't even need to come forward with their stories if they don't have proof because they (vloggers) will not believe them. And he said it can't just be text messages it had to be other stuff. Then when he hooked up with Darryl Moore he told women to stop sending nudes, but he never said anything to the men. He comes off as arrogant and elitist. I think he only hooked up with Darryl because he knew Darryl would become popular proofing Larry was a fraud. Eventually he'll do Darryl the same way he did Larry. And who's to say Marcellus isn't going back & forth between Darryl and Larry? It had been months and Marcellus wasn't calling in to Larry's show or posting in the comments and just out of the blue he showed up in the comments and people were going off on him. Larry told the people to leave Marcellus alone and he could comment and watch the show if he wanted to.

Absolutely false. Marcellus was on YT for years under the handle 'Blazeman' before anyone knew who Larry was. He was also a contributor for "Churchfolk Revolution" and PimpPreacher.com.

Marcellus used to call into Larry's show with great insight because he is well learned on church history and the inner workings of these mega ministries. Marcellus used to work for a huge Mega Church in LA (I won't say which one). Larry simply became threatened by his knowledge and because Marcellus use to call in and be a little long winded Larry thought he was trying to take over.

Marcellus use to follow a lot of church commentators and he became part of the community just like other regulars who would comment and debate. But he had to learn the hard way that that Larry wanted to parlay his platform into a huge entertainment platform.

I know Marcellus personally. He is very smart and can spout church history and the breakdown scripture like nobody's business. Larry can't hold a candle to him in that regard. Marcellus has a calling on his life and I am actually pissed that he got involved with this foolishness. All of that cursing is not his demeanor. After Larry made those comments, Marcellus should have gone his own way.

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,127 4,955 438
Alleybux
Oh!! I remember him calling in to Larry's show. I watched his live last night, and that fool sang Larry Reid's song - Cease and Desist Letters are for punks.

I believe he is gay too, or been tampered with.
You think Marcellus is gay? He just seems a little arrogant to me.

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,127 4,955 438
Alleybux
Absolutely false. Marcellus was on YT for years under the handle 'Blazeman' before anyone knew who Larry was. He was also a contributor for "Churchfolk Revolution" and PimpPreacher.com.

Marcellus used to call into Larry's show with great insight because he is well learned on church history and the inner workings of these mega ministries. Marcellus used to work for a huge Mega Church in LA (I won't say which one). Larry simply became threatened by his knowledge and because Marcellus use to call in and be a little long winded Larry thought he was trying to take over.

Marcellus use to follow a lot of church commentators and he became part of the community just like other regulars who would comment and debate. But he had to learn the hard way that that Larry wanted to parlay his platform into a huge entertainment platform.

I know Marcellus personally. He is very smart and can spout church history and the breakdown scripture like nobody's business. Larry can't hold a candle to him in that regard. Marcellus has a calling on his life and I am actually pissed that he got involved with this foolishness. All of that cursing is not his demeanor. After Larry made those comments, Marcellus should have gone his own way.
He sounds weird cursing like that. I can tell he's not use to talking that way.

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux

Personally I can't stand Marcellus. He wouldn't just call in, give an opinion and leave he had to take over like it was his show. And he's sexist. The last time I remember him calling in was during that Andrea and Victor Cousins mess and he said that women don't even need to come forward with their stories if they don't have proof because they (vloggers) will not believe them. And he said it can't just be text messages it had to be other stuff. Then when he hooked up with Darryl Moore he told women to stop sending nudes, but he never said anything to the men. He comes off as arrogant and elitist. I think he only hooked up with Darryl because he knew Darryl would become popular proving Larry was a fraud. Eventually he'll do Darryl the same way he did Larry. And who's to say Marcellus isn't going back & forth between Darryl and Larry? It had been months and Marcellus wasn't calling in to Larry's show or posting in the comments and just out of the blue he showed up in the comments and people were going off on him. Larry told the people to leave Marcellus alone and he could comment and watch the show if he wanted to.

This isn’t true at all.
He was one of the founders of the church folk revolution & pimppreacher.com.

If it wasn’t for him & his crew Eddie Long nasty ass would’ve never been exposed & sued.
They also physically went around the country helping people & churches who were being abused or taken advantage of in the faith community. Only one person from the church folk revolution team still has their original channel up. The rest of them, including Marcellus, all went ghost until he recently returned to YouTube with a new channel.

This all happened before Larry even started his scammy YouTube career
Can someone explain who is the Marcellus guy is?

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux

Yeah he should go his own way & leave Larry & Darryl alone. His channel was much better before this Ateam stuff.
I would rather listen to him ramble & take callers while at work than the this Ateam stuff. I didn’t even know this was a thing until someone on here linked me to Darryl’s page

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
Wow I never Marcellus was responsible for the Eddie Long situation however he and other bloggers been around for a long time doing this

mscarsonca

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 474 109
Alleybux

I’m trying to figure out what mega church. I’m here in LA

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux
Wow I never Marcellus was responsible for the Eddie Long situation however he and other bloggers been around for a long time doing this
It was the group not specifically him. A man named Leonard the Truthseeker did the first interview of the first victim. Then encouraged him & the other 4 boys to get legal counsel & to get properly organized

I first discovered them because a pastor at some church down south somewhere tried to illegally steal a church from a family that started & ran the church since the 50s. They did a ghetto hostile take over of the church & then SirWalter Jones radio show covered it so I checked out their blog. Some clips are still on YouTube minus the fighting....yes these ppl were fighting in a church :/

Last edited:

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
It was the group not specifically him. A man named Leonard the Truthseeker did the first interview of the first victim. Then encouraged him & the other 4 boys to get legal counsel & to get properly organized

I first discovered them because a pastor at some church down south somewhere tried to illegally steal a church from a family that started & ran the church since the 50s. They did a ghetto hostile take over of the church & then SirWalter Jones radio show covered it so I checked out their blog. Some clips are still on YouTube minus the fighting....yes these ppl were fighting in a church :/
Man the church is a mess

mekap31

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,835 2,545 2,072
Alleybux

i feel like I remember this ghetto coup. The church was in Athens, Ga if I’m not mistaken.

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux
i feel like I remember this ghetto coup. The church was in Athens, Ga if I’m not mistaken.
I have seen at least 2 different videos where they went to churches to “take them back”....I’m not sure where it was but the first one I saw had the adult granddaughter of the founders showing the small house where the church began & then they went to the actual building which I believe was across the street. & the other one I remember started with arguing in the church. Not sure if either were in ga, but yes it was all ghetto AF

Boss Leroux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
28,155 488 266
Alleybux
I’m at work watching Darryl’s messy live stream & he was going through the correspondence he had with Larry’s lawyer & the stream cut. I was halfway through so I don’t know what he was speaking about when it ended, do any of y’all know what happened?

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,127 4,955 438
Alleybux
I’m at work watching Darryl’s messy live stream & he was going through the correspondence he had with Larry’s lawyer & the stream cut. I was halfway through so I don’t know what he was speaking about when it ended, do any of y’all know what happened?
No but I'll be watching it tomorrow.

DeletedUser3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,143 1,429 307
Alleybux
I know y'all going to disagree but I genuinely do not think that Darryl nor the A-Team are mentally well. They do not seem credible to me, sorry. Yes, I know we have the NC police report but there is nothing beyond that and the people they keep calling in to speak haven't dropped any new news or revelations. Darryl & the A-Team have been repeating the SAME story for the last 1.5-2 years (you can see Marcellus & Daryl talking to Jives a year prior).

EVEN if Larry did this (which is possible), Darryl takes things to the extreme and inserts himself where he doesn't need to. It is not cool to be sending certified letters to family members/friends/old acquaintances /old classmates who have nothing to do with this or stalking people in their homes/neighborhoods. Threatening people and then sending photos of their homes and address to let them know if there's a problem you know where they live, is WAY out of line.

Darryl's behavior is seriously manic. He's not a damn paralegal either....he's consistently wrong on how the law, subpoenas, cease & desist works, etc. He comes off with a grandiose level of self-importance and mentally unstable. He also wants attention from this badly - he's always referencing that there will be TV cameras when/if they go to Court with Larry. This has grown from wanting to get justice - to- just a full-out obsession. Darryl & the A-Team literally talk about Larry 5 days a week EVERY WEEK.

It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Marcellus is also an idiot. He's literally destroying his entire platform by syncing up on this "A-Team" foolishness with all the cussing, crazy behavior and joining Darryl in the doxxing. No comment on Roxanne or the transcript lady who both genuinely seem a few fries short of a happy meal and are just excited to be paid some attention. They all need help ASAP.

Edit:
For the accusers/possible survivors, I am truly sorry if this happened to you. If it has, I strongly recommend that you no longer associate yourself with Darryl and the A Team. Use your platform to share your story from you directly (even if anonymously). I'd also advise you to have legal representation if you are thinking about civil or criminal action against your alleged assaulter. The A team is making a mockery of your story and using you as a pawn in their long-standing and personal vendettas toward Reid.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,143 1,429 307
Alleybux
Also Jives has responded to constant references of him by Darryl in regards to the allegations against Larry

Ziana

Groaners get ignored.
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
109,127 4,955 438
Alleybux
I know y'all going to disagree but I genuinely do not think that Darryl nor the A-Team are mentally well. They do not seem credible to me, sorry. Yes, I know we have the NC police report but there is nothing beyond that and the people they keep calling in to speak haven't dropped any new news or revelations. Darryl & the A-Team have been repeating the SAME story for the last 1.5-2 years (you can see Marcellus & Daryl talking to Jives a year prior).

EVEN if Larry did this (which is possible), Darryl takes things to the extreme and inserts himself where he doesn't need to. It is not cool to be sending certified letters to family members/friends/old acquaintances /old classmates who have nothing to do with this or stalking people in their homes/neighborhoods. Threatening people and then sending photos of their homes and address to let them know if there's a problem you know where they live, is WAY out of line.

Darryl's behavior is seriously manic. He's not a damn paralegal either....he's consistently wrong on how the law, subpoenas, cease & desist works, etc. He comes off with a grandiose level of self-importance and mentally unstable. He also wants attention from this badly - he's always referencing that there will be TV cameras when/if they go to Court with Larry. This has grown from wanting to get justice - to- just a full-out obsession. Darryl & the A-Team literally talk about Larry 5 days a week EVERY WEEK.

It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Marcellus is also an idiot. He's literally destroying his entire platform by syncing up on this "A-Team" foolishness with all the cussing, crazy behavior and joining Darryl in the doxxing. No comment on Roxanne or the transcript lady who both genuinely seem a few fries short of a happy meal and are just excited to be paid some attention. They all need help ASAP.
I agree Darryl and Marcellus have taken this to another level. If Larry did this let the authorities handle it. There is no need to report on this several times a week. They do seem somewhat obsessed with this particular story. I believe they just want more clout and numbers on YouTube.....smh

DeletedUser3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,143 1,429 307
Alleybux
I agree Darryl and Marcellus have taken this to another level. If Larry did this let the authorities handle it. There is no need to report on this several times a week. They do seem somewhat obsessed with this particular story. I believe they just want more clout and numbers on YouTube.....smh
Exactly! I agree with everything you said 1000%!

NoLies

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,343 2,059 1,723
Alleybux
I stopped following the story as much because I really just wanted to hear the accusers speak. I do believe that Larry did it. He acts guilty - all the indirect responses, now lawyering up and sending out cease and desist letters before they even said anything. He definitely knows these guys that are accusing him. IMO

TeeGre

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
13,569 335 105
Alleybux
One of the reasons they keep making videos is to get the word out to other victims. They will definitely find more accusers to join their efforts to expose Larry.

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux

Edit:
For the accusers/possible survivors, I am truly sorry if this happened to you. If it has, I strongly recommend that you no longer associate yourself with Darryl and the A Team. Use your platform to share your story from you directly (even if anonymously). I'd also advise you to have legal representation if you are thinking about civil or criminal action against your alleged assaulter. The A team is making a mockery of your story and using you as a pawn in their long-standing and personal vendettas toward Reid.
When Darryl first started going hard on Larry others made a similar observation about his mental state. I like Darryl because he asked the same questions I did about Larry. I'm from NC not far from where Larry grew up and 2hrs from where he pastored at in Raleigh & in Fayetteville, and I had never heard of him. Which I found strange because all of these pastors from Durham to the coast are all connected in some way; yet Larry's name nor church never popped up. Even with his popularity now, many people around here still don't know who he is. My Facebook friends are all people I know in real life and even some of them know Chamco (his father is a pastor), but no mention of Larry or his ex wife. But after awhile I did notice that Darryl went too far. Putting people's houses and addresses online, contacting their ex's, he told where Larry's ex wife lived and worked and so much more. Darryl claims youtube has found nothing wrong with his videos though. Since I've been watching Larry he has had videos demonotised [for talking about covid-19] and his live privileges suspended twice. Once for posting a video the person who recorded it sent to him and for posting copy written material. YouTube either really doesn't like Larry or Darryl has a good lawyer.

DeletedUser3

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,143 1,429 307
Alleybux
Couldn't message you for some reason @TeeGre but thank you for donating those Alley Bux to me! I am very thankful and appreciative. Such a pleasant surprise :)

I hope you have an amazing day today and may you receive double what you've given in actual dollars lol

Thank you again

WhoDhoo

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,602 71 6
Alleybux
My thing with all this is: Yes, I believe the allegations against Larry. Larry's own actions since the beginning of all this are my biggest reason for believing the allegations are true. Also, I do believe he is scamming the crap out of his followers. However, when it comes to that kind of thing, I think adults that give to other adults without paying attention to what's being done with the funds, is all on them. Therefore, ultimately, if you just give to other adults blindly like that, you have chosen to be scammed.

As far as Darryl goes, I appreciate him for making noise to help bring awareness and encourage any other victims to not be afraid to come forward. BUT when he goes into exposing information of family, friends and leaving veiled threats saying things without saying to scare folks is too much. I just think him and Marcellus need to either piss or get off the pot already. I mean, what is their real end game here? Why interview the accusers at all anyway? I would think you should just direct them to an amazing attorney and keep it moving. Let the courts do their thing with Larry once you get new accusers to come forward.

I think Darryl and Marcellus are trying to do a good thing, but over time, it's seeming to give them too much "pride" and "ego" for them to stay the course without doing or saying dumb sh!t.

Whether they are doing this because they wanted to work with Larry and he paid them dust or some other crazy jealous reason doesn't matter to me so long as they can keep a level head to the actual cause they are putting before the people at this time. I would hate to see a lot of real accusers come forward just for it all to fall apart because Darryl and/or Marcellus couldn't STFU and let justice prevail.

AutumnShadow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,814 794 154
Alleybux
Larry half way tells on himself. He said if someone was "giving him a job" in the dark and someone cut on the lights to reveal a man he wouldn't stop them. Also he gets giddy and excited when asking gay men details about their xes life.
Baby, he got super giddy when he was interviewing Darius Williams & Darius mentioned that he was gay

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
That’s why I can’t watch all of Darryl videos I try but it gets repetitive after a while all I want is for Larry to get humbled and for this new mess to see Larry squirm and run in circles the punk is guilty and I hope it comes out about him

MissJada

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,432 580 26
Alleybux
That’s why I can’t watch all of Darryl videos I try but it gets repetitive after a while all I want is for Larry to get humbled and for this new mess to see Larry squirm and run in circles the punk is guilty and I hope it comes out about him
I want the same thing because Larry is EXTREMELY arrogant and when he's wrong he lies and double talks his way out of it. If you want to attack the king you attack their weak spot first; Darryl should've started exposing those around Larry then going after Larry directly; because it would've shown them how loyal Larry is or isn't to them. I truly think Kendall is the odd man out in that group and once he wakes up and leaves Larry he'll have a lot to say. Going after Larry first allowed him to continue to twist stories and it allowed the other 3 people around him to protect him even more. It wouldn't have been hard to bring down the other 3 because 1) Larry only cares about protecting himself. And 2) he already tells their business to the world anyway.

edg1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,059 247 68
Alleybux
No. Its payback. This is what LRL have done to dozens of people for years. Time for him to get a taste of his own medicine. Im loving it

edg1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,059 247 68
Alleybux
My thing with all this is: Yes, I believe the allegations against Larry. Larry's own actions since the beginning of all this are my biggest reason for believing the allegations are true. Also, I do believe he is scamming the crap out of his followers. However, when it comes to that kind of thing, I think adults that give to other adults without paying attention to what's being done with the funds, is all on them. Therefore, ultimately, if you just give to other adults blindly like that, you have chosen to be scammed.

As far as Darryl goes, I appreciate him for making noise to help bring awareness and encourage any other victims to not be afraid to come forward. BUT when he goes into exposing information of family, friends and leaving veiled threats saying things without saying to scare folks is too much. I just think him and Marcellus need to either piss or get off the pot already. I mean, what is their real end game here? Why interview the accusers at all anyway? I would think you should just direct them to an amazing attorney and keep it moving. Let the courts do their thing with Larry once you get new accusers to come forward.

I think Darryl and Marcellus are trying to do a good thing, but over time, it's seeming to give them too much "pride" and "ego" for them to stay the course without doing or saying dumb sh!t.

Whether they are doing this because they wanted to work with Larry and he paid them dust or some other crazy jealous reason doesn't matter to me so long as they can keep a level head to the actual cause they are putting before the people at this time. I would hate to see a lot of real accusers come forward just for it all to fall apart because Darryl and/or Marcellus couldn't STFU and let justice prevail.
"As far as Darryl goes, I appreciate him for making noise to help bring awareness and encourage any other victims to not be afraid to come forward. BUT when he goes into exposing information of family, friends and leaving veiled threats saying things without saying to scare folks is too much. I just think him and Marcellus need to either piss or get off the pot already. I mean, what is their real end game here? Why interview the accusers at all anyway? I would think you should just direct them to an amazing attorney and keep it moving. Let the courts do their thing with Larry once you get new accusers to come forward."

That's what LR been doing for years. Time for payback

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
I want the same thing because Larry is EXTREMELY arrogant and when he's wrong he lies and double talks his way out of it. If you want to attack the king you attack their weak spot first; Darryl should've started exposing those around Larry then going after Larry directly; because it would've shown them how loyal Larry is or isn't to them. I truly think Kendall is the odd man out in that group and once he wakes up and leaves Larry he'll have a lot to say. Going after Larry first allowed him to continue to twist stories and it allowed the other 3 people around him to protect him even more. It wouldn't have been hard to bring down the other 3 because 1) Larry only cares about protecting himself. And 2) he already tells their business to the world anyway.
Facts if Darryl payed close attention to Larry moves he would see that’s how Larry moves on all stories he goes for the weak spot I think Darryl is just blind with hatred for him that he does not know what he is doing and gone end up messing up and blowing up all this work he did

NoLies

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,343 2,059 1,723
Alleybux
I'm listening to Darryl Moore live with Larry's first accuser. He is giving lots of details this time.

NoseyHoney

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
147,256 4,641 789
Alleybux
This thread would be so much more valuable and probably better participation if cliffs were provided.

NoseyHoney

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
147,256 4,641 789
Alleybux
Be the change you want to see.
I am and I do it pretty well around this site. I specifically spilled detailed cliff tea in Heather Lindsey thread regularly at one point hence why I’m calling it out in here. If accusations as serious as xesual allegations are made I would think whomever would want as many people to know as possible of such disgusting behavior to not protect the alleged abuser. Typically the goal is to spread the word to as many people as possible but y’all can keep watching the videos and holding on to the info it defeats the purpose of this thread but hey I’m sure Larry is super happy no one is detailing what Darryl be saying about him. I’m willing to bet Larry is hoping no one ever repeats cliffs from Darryl videos because that continues to help protect him.

Woke247

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,052 445 50
Alleybux
I am and I do it pretty well around this site. I specifically spilled detailed cliff tea in Heather Lindsey thread regularly at one point hence why I’m calling it out in here. If accusations as serious as xesual allegations are made I would think whomever would want as many people to know as possible of such disgusting behavior to not protect the alleged abuser. Typically the goal is to spread the word to as many people as possible but y’all can keep watching the videos and holding on to the info it defeats the purpose of this thread but hey I’m sure Larry is super happy no one is detailing what Darryl be saying about him. I’m willing to bet Larry is hoping no one ever repeats cliffs from Darryl videos because that continues to help protect him.
You want us to grab Darryl videos? I can do that I have been barely keeping up the way Darryl has this prevented us running me low