De'arra and Ken(DK4L)

President of LSA’s Homemakers Association
Reactions
53,022 760 447
Alleybux
they are my fav couple right now on ig. my single ass lives vicariously through them :apthy:

superthumb.jpg

superthumb.jpg

superthumb.jpg

https://instagram.com/bambinokitten_/

https://twitter.com/ShortyMacShort_

https://twitter.com/RollPlanes__

[video=youtube;7JZZss235TQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JZZss235TQ[/video]

[video=youtube;tRQWkvbhJgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRQWkvbhJgQ[/video]

Artrepreneur.
Reactions
3,354 104 11
Alleybux
I think they're a cute couple but they kinda try too hard and do too much. Do they even spend time apart? It seems like they're always all up under each other and I don't think they've even been dating for more than a year.

Reactions
53,022 760 447
Alleybux
I think they're a cute couple but they kinda try too hard and do too much. Do they even spend time apart? It seems like they're always all up under each other and I don't think they've even been dating for more than a year.

nah they with each other 24/7 i think. they broke up for like 10 hours and got back together. twitter and ig was a mess lol

Reactions
2,126 86 11
Alleybux
Sorry for bumping this old ass thread but you know what they do? Lol I know they said they work but how can they afford their own place and buy them expensive ass clothes at such a young age. De'Arra just graduated in 2014 and Ken just turned 21. Lol I know they stay in Atlanta but lemme find out they scamming

Edit - Correct me if i'm wrong about them staying in their own place.

Reactions
2,245 40 8
Alleybux
i watched their qa video and they are sooooo young. he's 21 and she's 19 - they both only graduated from high school aren't going back to school. they work but wouldn't say exactly what they do…they said they do business. they are together a llllllllllllll the time.

i hope they last because the way they are now … if they split it seems like they would lose it.

Reactions
2,126 86 11
Alleybux
i watched their qa video and they are sooooo young. he's 21 and she's 19 - they both only graduated from high school aren't going back to school. they work but wouldn't say exactly what they do…they said they do business. they are together a llllllllllllll the time.

i hope they last because the way they are now … if they split it seems like they would lose it.

Right!!!! It seems like they don't plan on going to school either. He just turned 21 almost 2 weeks ago. Have you seen her shoe collection? and that damn shopping haul?? They spend money like they got it like that, that's why I asked what they do. Does IG Promos and Youtube pay that much to where they can support themselves. De'Arra kept saying "we do business, we got connections" Also, if you believe in astrology then I think they're a good match lmaoo but that's only if y'all believe.

Reactions
27,653 343 196
Alleybux
I just started watching them on YouTube and the are alright....a lot of annoying moments but they're cool. They seem to have their lives together too. Good for them.

GEMINI MOON
Reactions
13 1
Alleybux
Right!!!! It seems like they don't plan on going to school either. He just turned 21 almost 2 weeks ago. Have you seen her shoe collection? and that damn shopping haul?? They spend money like they got it like that, that's why I asked what they do. Does IG Promos and Youtube pay that much to where they can support themselves. De'Arra kept saying "we do business, we got connections" Also, if you believe in astrology then I think they're a good match lmaoo but that's only if y'all believe.

I watched that haul too, everyones comment on that $79 pair of shorts. My eyes got wide, them shorts wasnt even all that. Plain as hell. I always wonder if tthey worked too, but I do know that IG accounts do pay for you to promote their stuff and they promote ALOT.

And yeah, Aries & Leo I heard.

Louisiana Creole Californian
Reactions
9,945 387 131
Alleybux
Nope I don't find their interaction healthy. Calling each other stupid girl and stupid boy is not cute. They said more, but that stood out the most. I'm a few years older than them and I will never understand how anyone finds them appealing.

Reactions
8,745 648 155
Alleybux
As long as she's not selling cooch & he's not slinging Wang any & everywhere then IG that's all that matters. But Jas, you mentioned they broke up before? Details pls cause according to them, they've never broken up & "never will" but i found an interesting video on youtube of De'Arra & another young Man named Marshall, they werr dating for a Hot min & their YouTube account was similar to hers & kens "Marshall & De'arra for life" so IG we'll see how Long this lasts.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Reactions
2,126 86 11
Alleybux
Yeah I think the whole "stupid girl, stupid boy" thing is dumb. They are alright, not the cutest but they have cute moments. Chileeeee when she said $79 for them damn high waisted shorts, I said "BISH WHET??!!" NOTS ME!!! Then Ken said he'll be proposing REEAAALLL soon. But whatever works for them. They're "relationship goals" for most teens.

Reactions
678 11 5
Alleybux
Yeah I think the whole "stupid girl, stupid boy" thing is dumb. They are alright, not the cutest but they have cute moments. Chileeeee when she said $79 for them damn high waisted shorts, I said "BISH WHET??!!" NOTS ME!!! Then Ken said he'll be proposing REEAAALLL soon. But whatever works for them. They're "relationship goals" for most teens.

keywords bc i could NOT believe how popular they were lol

Reactions
Alleybux
Yeah as great as their relationship looks it can be very unhealthy, they're both so young and still have a lot of growing to do.. their relationship can fall apart due to them changing as they grow and wanting different things in life. I agree they will probably turn crazy if they break up, it is never healthy to be with your partner 24/7... wish them the best

Reactions
127 2 3
Alleybux
Yeah as great as their relationship looks it can be very unhealthy, they're both so young and still have a lot of growing to do.. their relationship can fall apart due to them changing as they grow and wanting different things in life. I agree they will probably turn crazy if they break up, it is never healthy to be with your partner 24/7... wish them the best
As long as they are making money as a couple, they aren't going anywhere.

Think about the Neely's on the food network. They were already separated for a while and hated each other, but put on that corny ass relationship front in front of the cameras so they can make that check regardless. They finished the season and then announced their divorce.

Reactions
53,022 760 447
Alleybux
As long as she's not selling cooch & he's not slinging Wang any & everywhere then IG that's all that matters. But Jas, you mentioned they broke up before? Details pls cause according to them, they've never broken up & "never will" but i found an interesting video on youtube of De'Arra & another young Man named Marshall, they werr dating for a Hot min & their YouTube account was similar to hers & kens "Marshall & De'arra for life" so IG we'll see how Long this lasts.

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

they broke for like 5 hours???..deleted pics off twitter and EVERYTHING everyone was tweeting them crying and shit :dead: and they said "relationships are hard blah blah" and got back together

Reactions
4,742 36 60
Alleybux
Yt recommended their channel to me..why I Dont know since I don't watch vlogs. Watched one video and I honestly don't get the hype. Must be a teen thing because they both seemed pretty blah to me

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reactions
188,980 1,964 730
Alleybux
Just found out about them this week. They're cute in a teen way.

But I want to move to ATL & I wanna know where this apartment/loft is at. The views were amazing..

Reactions
2,126 86 11
Alleybux
i said scamming lol ain't no way in hell, those youtube and IG checks paying for that. Plus, I dont think De'Arra has a job and they both aren't in college.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Jackie Aina Thread
her recent video. good video idea! but why was it edited like a horror movie? just watch the first 11 seconds to get a sense.
Marrying someone at Hogwarts is ghetto
LMAO. I done told y'all that JKR gave us NO couple goals...except Lucius and his bundles-that's the couple goals to have come out of there
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Yep. The “average” person is catching on how to make some good money and they’re also refusing to go back to their low paying/high stress pre...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
He should thank one little prick who was hounding KR for days.
UPDATE Saweetie's Publicist Went to TMZ To Let Y'all Know... You Didn't Get The Joke.
This reminds me of the MTV show that would make you into whatever...ex, homecoming queen, dancer, cheerleader. They helped youngins find their...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I still can’t believe how bad she is at public speaking. You can see her glancing at her notes in the beginning. She also looks really strange...
How can black businesses improve?
Don’t see a long line of people waiting and think you should just take your time or move slower. Move with expediency. You don’t like waiting so...
Celebrities you've met with nasty/stuck up attitudes
Kenny latimore. Total asshole. Beady eyes and all lol what happened? lol
Dark Side of the Ring Second Season Debuts March 24th
Thank fuck those kids have Linda in their lives because Melanie is a piece of SHIT.
Is Lita the most influential WWE female wrestlers of all time?
NO it's Trish. Everyone knows this, Trish get awarded still and Lita herself respects Trish. Lita is also the godmother of Trish's kids. LSA...
Top Bottom