De'arra and Ken(DK4L)

Reactions
481 7 1
Alleybux
Yall are such haters sometimes lol yall expected her to be in a damn ball gown or some shit when that's not her normal aesthetic she slayed the looks period point blank and yall know I ain't even her biggest fan

“I’m just here so I won’t get fined”
Reactions
104,923 2,011 609
Alleybux
Yall are such haters sometimes

0B6BB5E9-0338-41C3-A883-19F4E7BBE2F5.gif

??? no one has really said anything about her look..

Reactions
104,923 2,011 609
Alleybux
Not sure if I can post the other photos due to the top but this is exactly what I expected. These are a moment especially the ones of her laying on the car. She looks good.

5C017441-30FC-4ADC-B5A2-0D930E08C6B2.jpeg

The world is cruel; therefore I won't be
Reactions
7,472 93 11
Alleybux
Idk why ppl are surprised. This is her style and most here love to profess how trash they find her style.
Anyway, I couldn't wear it but I can't say that she is forcing it or trying to follow a trend. This is allll dearra lmao

Reactions
4,746 158 64
Alleybux
I also want to point out that I finally see that Ken has messed up their couple image/ brand. I didn’t think it at first but he definitely needs to do damage control....

<3 <3
Reactions
18,263 565 2,321
Alleybux
I also want to point out that I finally see that Ken has messed up their couple image/ brand. I didn’t think it at first but he definitely needs to do damage control....
I agree with this. When watching their videos I find myself questioning their authenticity and what Ken isn’t getting that he has to look elsewhere simply because we know what happened and now they’re building this huge estate together. It’s kind of cringe because most people know the statistics aren’t good for relationships actually working out after someone was unfaithful. It’s possible though. I like them both but yeah he definitely damaged their image. I hope they work out and Ken stops the nonsense for their sake.

Reactions
4,746 158 64
Alleybux
I agree with this. When watching their videos I find myself questioning their authenticity and what Ken isn’t getting that he has to look elsewhere simply because we know what happened and now they’re building this huge estate together. It’s kind of cringe because most people know the statistics aren’t good for relationships actually working out after someone was unfaithful. It’s possible though. I like them both but yeah he definitely damaged their image. I hope they work out and Ken stops the nonsense for their sake.
In a weird way I think he just wants to be appreciated, lol...

Reactions
23,396 301 73
Alleybux
I like the look with the white tank top and jeans better than the rest but gosh I don't understand how she feels comfortable always showing her ass as a woman in a relationship, let alone a fiancé?! If you look at her timeline, she didn't start posing naked until after the first cheating scandal. Her content changed alot after it, it's crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions
4,746 158 64
Alleybux
I like this look better than the rest but gosh I don't understand how she feels comfortable always showing her ass as a woman in a relationship, let alone a fiancé?! If you look at her timeline, she didn't start posing naked until after the first cheating scandal. Her content changed alot after it, it's crazy.
She’s been this way lol

Reactions
481 7 1
Alleybux
I like this look better than the rest but gosh I don't understand how she feels comfortable always showing her ass as a woman in a relationship, let alone a fiancé?! If you look at her timeline, she didn't start posing naked until after the first cheating scandal. Her content changed alot after it, it's crazy.
Take this down hun

Reactions
11,118 36 49
Alleybux
The contour is too heavy and the editing but it fits her style. When my birthday comes ima do wtf I wanna do too lol i just think she should eaze up on the heavy makeup.

Reactions
104,923 2,011 609
Alleybux
I like the look with the white tank top and jeans better than the rest but gosh I don't understand how she feels comfortable always showing her ass as a woman in a relationship, let alone a fiancé?! If you look at her timeline, she didn't start posing naked until after the first cheating scandal. Her content changed alot after it, it's crazy.
You right, I think she playing the game. If Ken can go off and find a new chick in 2 minutes we know for a fact D can find a dude in less time especially bc she’s a beautiful woman. She proving a point.

Reactions
23,396 301 73
Alleybux
You right, I think she playing the game. If Ken can go off and find a new chick in 2 minutes we know for a fact D can find a dude in less time especially bc she’s a beautiful woman. She proving a point.
But I wonder how Ken feels about her putting her ass out online..a man's ego is too fragile for that. I don't think this makes their relationship better/stronger.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother Day to all the Lipstickalley Mom's Fam. Love your Mom to the fullest, Hug her , Appreciate her while she 's here. I just lost my...
“Luxury apartments” with no light fixtures in bedrooms...let’s discuss
I live in supposedly luxury apartment and no light fixture in the bedroom. I just don’t get it that’s like every apartment now.
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
I remember when Kevin asked a woman who called in, what her net value was and she said that she had a home and Kevin LIT into her! He said that...
RHOA Whats PJ up to these days?
This thread is disingenuous and it’s sickening how far some of y’all will go to get a baby dragged. If you don’t like the mother that’s fine but...
I'm a Caregiver and I HATE IT!
See if you both can get counseling. You both may need a professional to help you to navigate the curve of this particular part of your lives.
When Black People Watch a Movie and....
This is why my google searches say stuff like "Who is the woman with the low voice and the long brown hair from the movie where she was a single...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I just can’t today.. Ok now I'm concerned. Did she get bigger? She needs to do something about her weight.. This sh!t not even funny
  • Poll
Who Won The Verzzuz: SWV or Xscape?
Before the Verzuz SWV after BOTH. As a millennial with little knowledge of both groups besides singles, I was thoroughly entertained last night...
Top Bottom