Team Owner
Reactions
4,247 165 221
Alleybux
I'm shocked i've never seen anyone talking/asking about them on here? lol

i like them though and i hope they last. she is 19 and he is like 21 or something, the only thing i wonder is how they pay their bills. they live together and have a house :e6_25: someone asked them how they make money and they didn't wanna talk about it.

Starter
Reactions
102 1
Alleybux
I know they make most from Advertising on IG. I think Dearra's page had got deleted, I'm not sure how many followers she has now, but when she had 400k+ she charged $40 an hour and ken charged $25 an hour. They were getting like 10-15 people buying their ads in my business group alone, so I'm sure they were making a few hundred to thousand a week. Plus they get sent free stuff. Thats a pretty good bit of money for 19 & 21. Looks like they live with their parents also.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Help! My child does not listen ...
Different kids need different punishments. Some kids do better with spankings some better with time outs and some better with grounding and some...
I bought myself a promise ring…
this is a cute idea and a cute ring. i wish you well on your journey
Naked Brooklyn mom tosses newborn, 2-year-old out window before jumping herself
Another thing, we're obsessed with having children and a romantic relationship at the same time. Plus, your family is willing to be there to help...
“High Value Man” roasts woman for not bringing anything to the table
Don't forget the ones who want the woman to be high-powered, even the higher earner, AND take care of the home, kids, etc.! I married that guy...
De'arra and Ken(DK4L)
If the makeup artist don't just spill the tea
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
Guys, whoever posted that blind item. It's the red head. Where did that pap photo come from? It's new too. I'm hearing it was the red head and I...
Are There Any Black Women That Do NOT Listen To Rap Music?
No. All black women listen to rap music. We all have the same interests and do the same things.
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Lmbo, Legal Eagle J Dunn says her copy of the NDA doesn't have a non compete clause. Time Stamp: 44:10 When did they give it to her cause all...
Do most BM who leave BW/ W as single mothers actually want children?
Exactly, I'm the same way. Isn't there a saying that goes, there's a fool born every minute. If you don't fall for it, guaranteed someone else...
Top Bottom