Deets on Glamour Magic?

afrodite88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
150,765 7,154 1,338
Alleybux
Hey, what do you mean by this? Sorry

Women with more Mars energy are more likely to employ weaponized femininity(heavy makeup, sexy dressing, seductive tactics, charm, temptation) to get what they need. They are literally using their femininity as a weapon to make men subdued, submissive and weak. But its an art all women can learn.

In Vedic, Both Beyonce and Kim K have Chitra(Mars ruled) in their charts as do many xes symbols.

A more Venusian women may try to be romantic and gentler with men or women.

UWildNoseyb

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
15,425 4,314 1,484
Alleybux
Women with more Mars energy are more likely to employ weaponized femininity(heavy makeup, sexy dressing, seductive tactics, charm, temptation) to get what they need. They are literally using their femininity as a weapon to make men subdued, submissive and weak. But its an art all women can learn.

In Vedic, Both Beyonce and Kim K have Chitra(Mars ruled) in their charts as do many xes symbols.

A more Venusian women may try to be romantic and gentler with men or women.
How can we find out which of the two planets dominate our chart?

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
What would be the best type of magic for a virgo?
I’m late but I wanted to chime in with the super model Miranda Kerr and her use of glamour magick. Miranda has a natural ability to use sweet, seductive, loving, feel good vibrations and intentions to amplify her ability to attract. She has mentioned being really into crystals, intentions, aura, etc. before “new age” got as big as it has- this was back before every other YouTube video was about LOA and light work delusional misinformation like “you attract what you want just by asking”. Miranda attracts what she does by being it, she vibes there. You attract what you are. This ability in her is innate and the things she does ritualistically just amplify this ability and direct her intentions. She is another one that doesn’t have Monica Bellucci or Beyoncé levels of beauty yet she has convinced the world she is top tier beautiful. Even among her kind she is not someone you’d really consider drop dead, there are white models and actresses that look much better than she does.
She sets and directs her intentions for beauty and attraction (love, opportunities, favor, people wanting to support her, kindred spirits, business) into her beauty and food regimens. I would believe her Kora organics line was a marketing shill but it truly doesn’t feel like it and she was on this stuff before she even had her Kora skincare line, that came way after.

She talks about charging her skincare products (they don’t have to be Kora organics) with her crystals and setting intentions into them, telling them what they are going to do for her. In her line she has crystals like rose quartz and amethyst compounded into the ingredients mix. She uses food the same way. She sets intentions into her smoothies and the curation of the ingredients for not only their physical health properties but for their spiritual and metaphysical properties also help to amplify her attraction. She carries crystals with her intentions in her cosmetic bags and has them where she gets ready.

Just looking at her essence and how she presents herself as well as her birth chart you can see she has a natural affinity to “sweet” magick. Like I’d imagine if she has to do a ritual to get rid of some woman hanging around her man she herself would have much more success using a honey jar spell to sweeten and strengthen his bond to her and open his heart and mind to her own influence than she would have making a vinegar jar with a partition with the woman’s name in it.

She has a cancer moon close to her cancer ascendant, mercury and Mars in Taurus, Venus in Gemini. Mercury and Venus are in mutual reception, intentions and attraction, use of her voice and mind (Mercury, speaking and directing intention into...) to amplify her desire to attract (Venus, her beauty products and food regimen). Prominent water ascendant and moon as well as personal planets in earth sign Taurus means water work and the use of bodily fluids and food (food is of the earth) work well for her too. Her smoothies (also earth) and especially her undying loyalty to Noni juice (has consumed since she was a child, very Cancarian in nature) came to mind. She uses crystal water jars to drink out of, those water bottles with crystal pods in them so that the water takes on the vibration of the crystals and whatever intention you set into them so that you “consume it”. Also very watery and cancarian. She has a fire sign sun but this does not come through strongly in her essence and doesn’t seem to be her type of “magick”, water, air, and earth seem to dominate. Her sun sign ruler is in Taurus and her sun is opposite Pluto in libra and Saturn in Scorpio (tempers down fiery Aries). Some people do better with different forms of magick based on their natural affinity to different elements and I think they should tailor their glamour rituals, the crystals they use, the metals and gemstones they wear, the colors they wear, perfume (notes that match your essence/what you want to achieve), elements in their rituals, goddesses/energies you call upon etc. and especially to your own talents because I think your talents will reveal where you might have the most success and also won’t abandon the process- so if writing is a talent use the written word, if you are a foodie at home chef use your food, if you can dress your ass off be very intentional in your clothing, if you are a great Gardner use the earth, and so on.

lurking222

My name is Star & I sell poop jars to afford McD’s
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
37,290 1,515 83
Alleybux
Love this thread! Great info thanks to everyone who contributed.

I don't feel like I'm ready for the more 'advanced' aspects of glamour magic so I appreciate all the more pragmatic type suggestions and getting your mind right.

I grew up with a mom who was a tomboy and never taught me much about makeup/hair/beauty etc. so I feel like my first steps are creating routines and rituals and making it a daily practice to take care of myself. I've always wanted to be the type of woman to do their hair/makeup everyday but never have been. In fact it makes me feel uncomfortable/awkward so I want to get over that hence the mental stuff coming into play. Wondering if anyone else can relate to this :-/ I know glamour magic is more than just that though.

Found some books based on the other suggestions here and they seem interesting. Not getting explicitly witchcraft books just yet I want to build a foundation first.

The Power of Glamour: The Women Who Defined the Magic of Stardom:

When the Glamour Era met the Golden Age of cinema, it cast a spell on a public beaten by the Depression and the threat of war. But the key ingredient in 1930s glamour was personality. Annette Tapert's movie-queen profiles, rich with fresh insights, reach beyond the star-making machinery, fan magazines, fashions, and cosmetics to the essence of each women: the carefully molded image of Gloria Swanson, who started it all . . . Marlene Dietrich's siren persona on and off screen . . . the "reverse glamour" of Katharine Hepburn and Greta Garbo. Their power--and that of Joan Crawford, Carole Lombard, Norma Shearer, Claudette Colbert, and the long-neglected Kay Francis, Dolores Del Rio, and Constance Bennett--lay in using style, wit, and guile to outsmart the studio system and enchant the world. In these pages we see how, veiled in intrigue and mystery, they brought glamour very close to its original meaning: witchcraft.

The Power of Glamour: Longing and the Art of Visual Persuasion:

What is it that creates that pleasurable pang of desire—the feeling of “if only”? If only I could wear those clothes, belong to that group, drive that car, live in that house, be (or be with) that person? Postrel identifies the three essential elements in all forms of glamour and explains how they work to create a distinctive sensation of projection and yearning.

The Power of Glamour is the very first book to explain what glamour really is—not just style or a personal quality but a phenomenon that reveals our inner lives and shapes our decisions, large and small. By embodying the promise of a different and better self in different and better circumstances, glamour stokes ambition and nurtures hope, even as it fosters sometimes-dangerous illusions.

From vacation brochures to military recruiting ads, from the Chrysler Building to the iPad, from political utopias to action heroines, Postrel argues that glamour is a seductive cultural force. Its magic stretches beyond the stereotypical spheres of fashion or film, influencing our decisions about what to buy, where to live, which careers to pursue, where to invest, and how to vote.

The result is myth shattering: a revelatory theory that explains how glamour became a powerful form of nonverbal persuasion, one that taps into our most secret dreams and deepest yearnings to influence our everyday choices.

I also browsed some makeup and perfume books that looked interesting, as well as Elizabeth's Taylor's book on jewelry. Holding off on those for now going to see what I can find at the thrift store first. Also decorating books.

I've read The Art of Seduction and another one not finished yet called The Goddess Within that deals with Goddess archetypes I recommend both (The Art of Seduction audiobook is on YouTube).

Another thread talked about doing a self love jar so going to look into that as well.

Was there anymore info about utilizing the various objects listed in post #20? I didn't see it if it was there or maybe it was in the books mentioned on how to use them?

TetrisJam

Square Peg In a Round Hole :(
Reaction score
Reactions
191,607 11,958 10,514
Alleybux
I mean technically they could, if they were informed on the subject.
But bc they lack a limited understanding of the framing of the illuminaughty, especially on conspiracy websites, their points are poorly made and their guesses are wildly off.

I'd say Riri more likely is involved in an ATR.

The occultists that xtian evangelical conservative conspiracy websites frequently ascribe to the illuminati were usually part of Western Mystery Tradition schools, like Manly P Hall or various rosicrucians/masons.

Techhnically rosicrucians play a huge role in the occult.
So yeah its definitely relevant here, but not in the way that font would like it to be.

Anywho that bullsh!t conjecture the font came up with is still pretty poor bc it's like a blind person describing what color a goat is.
This a thread about glamour magic techniques, speculation about what type of glamour magic celebs use would be useful if the parties speculating knew the details of the magic they are accusing those folks of.

But the best detail that font could come up with is "illuminawtee" and "daymuns", vague useless bull. Precise techniques and A to B patterns are best, imo
She's not involved in ATR. I can confirm this.

She's involved in Luciferianism, Thelema xes magick, and probably dabbled with some Palo. But for sure, Thelema xes magick; the same trash Camel flaunted. So basically the religious movements of xesually deviant Europeans who perverted Eastern and African ancestral systems. She doesn't even give ATR energy. Her's similar to whatever crap Lady Gaga and Madonna and these heavy metal artists fµcked with.

And of she had done ATR, it's probably the dark sided, depraved sh!t Azealia Banks does. Nothing positive like what we see with the likes of Iyanla Vanzant.

TetrisJam

Reaction score
Reactions
191,607 11,958 10,514
Alleybux

I don't feel like I'm ready for the more 'advanced' aspects of glamour magic so I appreciate all the more pragmatic type suggestions and getting your mind right.

I grew up with a mom who was a tomboy and never taught me much about makeup/hair/beauty etc. so I feel like my first steps are creating routines and rituals and making it a daily practice to take care of myself. I've always wanted to be the type of woman to do their hair/makeup everyday but never have been. In fact it makes me feel uncomfortable/awkward so I want to get over that hence the mental stuff coming into play. Wondering if anyone else can relate to this :-/ I know glamour magic is more than just that though.

Found some books based on the other suggestions here and they seem interesting. Not getting explicitly witchcraft books just yet I want to build a foundation first.

I also browsed some makeup and perfume books that looked interesting, as well as Elizabeth's Taylor's book on jewelry. Holding off on those for now going to see what I can find at the thrift store first. Also decorating books.

I've read The Art of Seduction and another one not finished yet called The Goddess Within that deals with Goddess archetypes I recommend both (The Art of Seduction audiobook is on YouTube).

Another thread talked about doing a self love jar so going to look into that as well.

Was there anymore info about utilizing the various objects listed in post #20? I didn't see it if it was there or maybe it was in the books mentioned on how to use them?
All of these books are probably scams.

Just study your natal charts and see where you might have been born with certain signs in certain positions that would give you a natural allure or magnetism. For example, if you have a natal Mars in Leo, that's basically your innate "glamor magick". I have both Mars and Venus in Leo, and while astrology isn't completely accurate, my Mars and Venus interpretations are on target with the Leo house.

And if you ain't got glamour "magick" in your looks, you could have it in something else like your skills.

You all need to be careful with all this sh!t written by these new wave LibFem Witchy white broads.

FaunDoo

Mystic & Syndicalist
Reaction score
Reactions
37,306 685 466
Alleybux
You all need to be careful with all this sh!t written by these new wave LibFem Witchy white broads.
100% agree with this. The modern books that have the words 'glamour magick' involved in their titles are usually pretty boring raggedy two-cent philosophy w/ some very sparse bath spells, etc.

I had to go into much older stuff to get a more thorough take on it, and it's usually not labeled as "glamour". Folks need to look for keywords such as "magnetism", "mesmerism", "fascination", "mental influence", and "psychometry".

She's not involved in ATR. I can confirm this.

She's involved in Luciferianism, Thelema xes magick, and probably dabbled with some Palo. But for sure, Thelema xes magick; the same trash Camel flaunted. So basically the religious movements of xesually deviant Europeans who perverted Eastern and African ancestral systems. She doesn't even give ATR energy. Her's similar to whatever crap Lady Gaga and Madonna and these heavy metal artists fµcked with.

And of she had done ATR, it's probably the dark sided, depraved sh!t Azealia Banks does. Nothing positive like what we see with the likes of Iyanla Vanzant.

Ooo ty for the insight. I personally have nothing against European magick, since it is just variations of African/Arab magical practices (aside from stuff originating in Northern or Eastern Europe).

On the topic of Luciferianism, there are so many different types so its a really vague label. Like Sethian, Typhonian, Gnostic, or the basic edgy shock-value atheist kind of Luciferianism?

lurking222

My name is Star & I sell poop jars to afford McD’s
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
37,290 1,515 83
Alleybux

Just study your natal charts and see where you might have been born with certain signs in certain positions that would give you a natural allure or magnetism. For example, if you have a natal Mars in Leo, that's basically your innate "glamor magick". I have both Mars and Venus in Leo, and while astrology isn't completely accurate, my Mars and Venus interpretations are on target with the Leo house.

And if you ain't got glamour "magick" in your looks, you could have it in something else like your skills.

are you referring to the books specifically about glamour magic or the ones I quoted? because those aren't about glamour magic like that even though some used the word 'magic' in the description they aren't "witchy" they are about the art of glamour itself which someone had mentioned upthread. they are more about fashion/beauty/style/allure/fantasy etc.

and yeah i do have some placements that i think are conducive to glamour magic that some had mentioned - venus in taurus 11th house, mars at 0 degrees in aries almost conjunct my midheaven. also jupiter exalted in cancer in the 1st but idk if that's as much of a glamour position as cancer is mother type energy but i thought it might apply since it's the feminine too. also my progressed chart is now making me a leo ascendant but that's also my southnode so still figuring that one out.

TetrisJam

Reaction score
Reactions
191,607 11,958 10,514
Alleybux
are you referring to the books specifically about glamour magic or the ones I quoted? because those aren't about glamour magic like that even though some used the word 'magic' in the description they aren't "witchy" they are about the art of glamour itself which someone had mentioned upthread. they are more about fashion/beauty/style/allure/fantasy etc.

and yeah i do have some placements that i think are conducive to glamour magic that some had mentioned - venus in taurus 11th house, mars at 0 degrees in aries almost conjunct my midheaven. also jupiter exalted in cancer in the 1st but idk if that's as much of a glamour position as cancer is mother type energy but i thought it might apply since it's the feminine too. also my progressed chart is now making me a leo ascendant but that's also my southnode so still figuring that one out.
No, I'm referring to these glamour magick books peddled in the trendy witch circles; the type of mess you'd see in Teen Vogue or promoted by a Kardashian. LOL!

Lil will not bill

Tonya Cruzr
Reaction score
Reactions
55,883 2,997 1,471
Alleybux
100% agree with this. The modern books that have the words 'glamour magick' involved in their titles are usually pretty boring raggedy two-cent philosophy w/ some very sparse bath spells, etc.

I had to go into much older stuff to get a more thorough take on it, and it's usually not labeled as "glamour". Folks need to look for keywords such as "magnetism", "mesmerism", "fascination", "mental influence", and "psychometry".

Ooo ty for the insight. I personally have nothing against European magick, since it is just variations of African/Arab magical practices (aside from stuff originating in Northern or Eastern Europe).

On the topic of Luciferianism, there are so many different types so its a really vague label. Like Sethian, Typhonian, Gnostic, or the basic edgy shock-value atheist kind of Luciferianism?
I was gonna say the same thing! I’d throw it in with “seductive” work… definitely tricky work… attraction work can attract anything….
Great example: Cardashians do heavy glam/attraction but they get just as much hate as love. That’s the huge con to any of that work. It works on ppl who are spiritually blind the best… lol

FaunDoo

Mystic & Syndicalist
Reaction score
Reactions
37,306 685 466
Alleybux
attraction work can attract anything….
I honestly hate to admit it, but the LOA people are definitely working from a good base of knowledge. The ability to magnetize/magnetism is crucial for a good spell to work.
Everyone just has different degrees of the ability and magnetism that is suited for specific phenomenon, imo.

For example, if someone is good at freezer spells, it is bc they are good at magnetizing the influences/conditions needed to make those results manifest -- aka "Cold" & "Sour" influences. I notice its usually denoted in the chart, like we've explained on this board before. But there can be other factors as well-- if a person collects & frequently interacts with items that are good at magnetizing the same influences, then they can manifest similar behavior in others.
That's the main idea behind the list of items I recommended-- they all exert a specific kind of influence that magnetizes others' attraction towards you.

It works on ppl who are spiritually blind the best… lol
This is true too. A lot of people are walking around half-way conscious, and tbh there's a reason why a branch of strong mesmerism is titled "somnambulism" for a reason.
Walking sleepers or people who are exceptionally prone to deeply focusing on activities (aka obsessives) are the easiest to hit.

Livewirebae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,542 1,252 574
Alleybux

Kingkushieee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
95,397 4,781 2,974
Alleybux

My moon is in Leo if that’s helps lol

JustOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,636 719 652
Alleybux
Why does glamor magic fade? People have said celebrities like Rihanna or Lana Del Rey for using glamor magic but they also say it faded. Why?

BaldheadedStepchild

Condi's golden child. She/her♡
Reaction score
Reactions
215,608 11,478 1,283
Alleybux
Why does glamor magic fade? People have said celebrities like Rihanna or Lana Del Rey for using glamor magic but they also say it faded. Why?
You have to be consistent with it. I guess ppl get lazy and rely on it to do all the work

Or either they stopped giving offerings and meditating

BaldheadedStepchild

Condi's golden child. She/her♡
Reaction score
Reactions
215,608 11,478 1,283
Alleybux
I wanna work with a pomba gira for more glamout magic but idk which 1 and idk if my ancestors would let me do that

Im a Pisces sun in 20° , Cancer moon in 17° ans Leo rising in 29°

Selah

selah tape
Reaction score
Reactions
88,841 2,918 1,422
Alleybux
glamour magick helps you have mastery over others. your charm and influence is stronger, and you attract more people to you. i think you’ll get a better understanding on how to practice it by doing your own research. i am emphasizing doing your own research because a lot of glamour magick involves other entities, sometimes even demons. there are a few helpful books out there.
*Mastery over others who aren’t protected from other’s manipulative practices

tgm06

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,068 121 12
Alleybux
I’ve been using Law of Assumption and Affirmations lately.

“Name” can’t live without me, finds me irresistible, will beg to be with/around me, etc.

It’s worked. Idk if it’s my own beliefs but it works better on people with no spiritual practice or mindfulness practice. Mindfulness can really protect someone. Still trying to find a way around that. I’d rather work with the mind vs rituals, though.