Quantcast

Demi Lovato Lists Hollywood Home for Sale Less Than 2 Months After Overdose

missmocha35

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,168 526 532
Alleybux
I think it’s weird that no one knows for sure where she is. When she was at Timberline Knoles in Illinois we all knew. TMZ has been saying she’s in Arizona but haven’t stated where. They are really trying to keep this hush hush so Demi can spin this however she wants, which will include a YouTube Documentary. Her people have already said she’s writing music in rehab and she’s lurking on social media too so she knows what’s being said.
She is probably at a facility that will help her regain whatever abilities that she has lost that is even if she is conscious. This is probably way past drug rehab at this point. The fact that they are putting up her house for sale makes me believe this.

SunKissWanderer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
141,505 40,726 695
Alleybux
She is probably at a facility that will help her regain whatever abilities that she has lost that is even if she is conscious. This is probably way past drug rehab at this point. The fact that they are putting up her house for sale makes me believe this.

I doubt she’s lost any ability. Girl was liking pics on IG recently. I think this is going to be a longer than 90 day stint and she’s going into a outpatient facility. This is the cycle with her. They sold her home the last time she went to rehab and tried to deny she even owned the home.

Cocokisses88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,404 1,720 1,718
Alleybux
I think it’s weird that no one knows for sure where she is. When she was at Timberline Knoles in Illinois we all knew. TMZ has been saying she’s in Arizona but haven’t stated where. They are really trying to keep this hush hush so Demi can spin this however she wants, which will include a YouTube Documentary. Her people have already said she’s writing music in rehab and she’s lurking on social media too so she knows what’s being said.
Well if she's able to write, then she must be functioning normally which is good

SunKissWanderer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
141,505 40,726 695
Alleybux
Well if she's able to write, then she must be functioning normally which is good

I don’t think it’s as bad as people say. Her family’s bday posts a few weeks ago didn’t hint at anything. They were optimistic and grateful that she was alive. She doesn’t have a publicist anymore so idk what’s PR and what isn’t. Plus, Selena has spoken to her. I think Demi is doing better than a lot of people would expect.

I Look To You

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,534 118 70
Alleybux
Has she not been photographed anywhere since the overdose? I keep reading articles of her moving to different rehab/therapy facilities and she hasn’t been photographed at all? I really wonder what sort of state she’s in.
That's what I was thinking, too. It's very strange how there's been no pictures that have come out since the overdose. I'm genuinely curious as to what she looks like currently.