Demi Lovato Still Hospitalized with 'Complications' 6 Days After Overdose

SellingOutSouls

24KCoughDrop
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
251,727 6,530 2,165
Alleybux
I gotcha, but I will say, while I do think becoming addicted to it is a problem, but to partake initially is a choice. You cool though font. Nothing but Love.

I appreciate your post and apologize for being snarky in some of my posts.

Honestly! I don’t even stan for Demi.

I’ve just seen far too many loved ones battle addiction so I empathize. It strikes a very personal chord. If you ever venture to the Prince forum, you’ll see I defend him against the people intent on vilifying him over his addiction.

I know addicts have to be the ones to decide to take the first step to ask for help, but I truly feel it’s hard for them at times because they tend to be judged and shamed for their addiction.

SunKissWanderer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
141,505 40,726 695
Alleybux
Demi’s personal chef took her food today. Good sign

The TMZ story that says her team is giving her an ultimatum after her release this week.

Ports and Slims

Pipe It Down 'Fore I Whoop You Like Yo Mama Do
Reaction score
Reactions
150,153 1,404 530
Alleybux
Demi’s personal chef took her food today. Good sign

The TMZ story that says her team is giving her an ultimatum after her release this week.

Hmmm...nausea, vomiting and high fever but she's getting Thai red curry and other very saucy and rich meals? I would think she'd have far more bland foods and way more fruits and vegetables...Something in the milk ain't clean but I'll let her cook for now

Naturefeelzz

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
979 27 58
Alleybux
Maybe you should read further my dear, not all Doctors share the OPINIONS that you are saying that are factual. Opinions cannot be factual my dear. I am done as well.
Addiction Is a Choice | Psychiatric Times

And here you go quoting a journal with an impact factor nearly in the negatives. SMH To prove you have facts, come correct with reputable sources - meta analyses, RCTs, acticles published by reputed journals like JAMA. Also, what is your background to be stating $hit like that..

Your opinion stays as such. Come again, Freda.

PinkPancakes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
65,378 2,778 141
Alleybux
Because at the end of the day, it’s none of her fans’ business. It’s only her family and close friends. Maybe they don’t want that out there

I hate how people feel like they're entitled to know someone else's business because they are in the spotlight. At the end of the day the music is just a job. She has a personal life outside of that. I wonder how people would feel if it were them and everyone and they mama who has no relation to them were demanding to know their business.

SunKissWanderer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
141,505 40,726 695
Alleybux
Hmmm...nausea, vomiting and high fever but she's getting Thai red curry and other very saucy and rich meals? I would think she'd have far more bland foods and way more fruits and vegetables...Something in the milk ain't clean but I'll let her cook for now

None of this is adding up. Either her condition isn’t as bad as it’s been reported or she was tired of that bland ass hospital food. Something is up though. Her team has been too quiet. Normally they would be in front of the story.

Ports and Slims

Pipe It Down 'Fore I Whoop You Like Yo Mama Do
Reaction score
Reactions
150,153 1,404 530
Alleybux
None of this is adding up. Either her condition isn’t as bad as it’s been reported or she was tired of that bland ass hospital food. Something is up though. Her team has been too quiet. Normally they would be in front of the story.

I can DEF imagine being tired of hospital food, but if she was and she is still nauseated, she doesn't need to eat that curry and that heavy food. Then again, the chef is white, so it may still be bland...when I clicked on that Twitter picture, I saw one fan account say that the last pic is the chef playing board games with Demi. I am not a fan of her so I can't recognize her by her hand alone, but if she is well enough to play board games, I would think she would send a short message to her fans letting them at least know she is alive. I honestly think the situation is worse than they want us to think and the chef and others are playing along

SunKissWanderer

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
141,505 40,726 695
Alleybux
I can DEF imagine being tired of hospital food, but if she was and she is still nauseated, she doesn't need to eat that curry and that heavy food. Then again, the chef is white, so it may still be bland...when I clicked on that Twitter picture, I saw one fan account say that the last pic is the chef playing board games with Demi. I am not a fan of her so I can't recognize her by her hand alone, but if she is well enough to play board games, I would think she would send a short message to her fans letting them at least know she is alive. I honestly think the situation is worse than they want us to think and the chef and others are playing along

I think this was probably a suicide attempt and she was on a psych hold for the last week.

katknight

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,397 1,994 525
Alleybux
Remember that blind item o
I am more and more convinced this was a suicide attempt and her family was able to stop it from going too far.
I feel like her OD was a deliberate act.

You might be unto something.
I didn't believe that report ogf her being awake and well. I thought it was damage control otherwise there would already has been a pic of her on her insta.

So many blind items were calling her out about the fact she was NOT sober.
This has been an act in order to win money. She even lied about why she went to rehab.
This woman has been addicted since her teen years. I remember reading about her wilds ways, rumored abortion, drug and alcohol issues, her cutting herself... well before she admitted some of it to the public.
She has been a mess and a mean person for a long time.

Yes she is bipolar.
This mays have been one of her down time where she tried to stop everything.

Interesting.
I didn't know she was unconscious for that long.

This.
I remember a BI about her back when she hanging around, getting high, and having threesomes with Hanna Beth. It said that she was sucking some band dudes dick for coke in a bowling alley or something I’m trying to dig it up right now. That girls always been a mess, she was just as bitchy to Selena as Selena was to her. Even though Selena is a drunken ass mess herself, that feud wasn’t as one-sided as Demi and Co let on.