Demonslayer isn't on Fiverr anymore

agldro

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
294 10 1
Alleybux
Check insta
Sorry, I don't have her insta - and her username being the same as the anime isn't helping
Could you please DM me? She helped me and my family

Thank you so much!!

IamAwesome84

Attraction. Reaction. So Much Satisfaction!
Reaction score
Reactions
236,544 4,082 740
Alleybux
Yeah I just noticed, and I had her page bookmarked. I wonder what happened.

bk0629

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,770 16 10
Alleybux
I think she does that every now and then. I just got help from her earlier in the month but I had been checking on her since last October. Since then her prices went up, dropped back down she's left and came back. So I'd check back periodically.

SuccessfullyMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
238,517 6,659 3,637
Alleybux
She may be on break. I had a service done recently ... I'm not one for fiverr people, but there is a difference in the before and after in my sleep. I can roll over and fall asleep now. I couldn't do that for a while even with sleep aids and I wasn't used to them. Just for that she is worth the money.

sweetmelly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,504 255 25
Alleybux
I hope she comes back soon l really want to order her services

YourFavAngel

PM me for Tarot Readings!
Reaction score
Reactions
76,600 3,029 2,231
Alleybux
She may be on break. I had a service done recently ... I'm not one for fiverr people, but there is a difference in the before and after in my sleep. I can roll over and fall asleep now. I couldn't do that for a while even with sleep aids and I wasn't used to them. Just for that she is worth the money.
Yeah she’s got a gift and raw talent for sure.

I ordered from her around this time last year for curse removal/energy clearing and I felt a physical difference as well. So she’s good in my book!

YourFavAngel

Reaction score
Reactions
76,600 3,029 2,231
Alleybux
If you are okay sharing, what did she remove from you?
How it went:

After booking the gig, I had to submit my name, DOB, and a photo of myself so that she could tap into my energy. I also chose to give her a brief overview of why I booked with her in the first place, telling her a little bit about my struggle with depression and feeling like somethings were “off” spiritually.

She completed my gig in about three days, and offered a complete written overview of the process afterwards. She does what’s essentially a spiritual diagnosis first, where she assess what’s going on with you spiritually and then works to remove and heal it. She told me that she found a plethora of things such as incisions and orbs in my chakras, a couple evil eyes, a child spirit that needed to cross over, and two curses that an individual put on me. She removed every negative thing she found and then did some cleansing and healing work over me.

Leading up to her completion of my gig, I vividly remember feeling a sensation in my stomach and chest. First it felt like bubbling in my stomach and then traveled up to a rattling in my chest where it literally felt like something needed to get out of me. While this was happening I was suddenly overwhelmed with a lot of emotions—so much so that I immediately stopped what I was doing (braiding my hair) to go lay down and cry. I was so confused by what happened up until about an hour later, I got her message saying that my gig was complete.

She’s the real deal. Period.

Janedoll

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,002 34 19
Alleybux
How it went:

After booking the gig, I had to submit my name, DOB, and a photo of myself so that she could tap into my energy. I also chose to give her a brief overview of why I booked with her in the first place, telling her a little bit about my struggle with depression and feeling like somethings were “off” spiritually.

She completed my gig in about three days, and offered a complete written overview of the process afterwards. She does what’s essentially a spiritual diagnosis first, where she assess what’s going on with you spiritually and then works to remove and heal it. She told me that she found a plethora of things such as incisions and orbs in my chakras, a couple evil eyes, a child spirit that needed to cross over, and two curses that an individual put on me. She removed every negative thing she found and then did some cleansing and healing work over me.

Leading up to her completion of my gig, I vividly remember feeling a sensation in my stomach and chest. First it felt like bubbling in my stomach and then traveled up to a rattling in my chest where it literally felt like something needed to get out of me. While this was happening I was suddenly overwhelmed with a lot of emotions—so much so that I immediately stopped what I was doing (braiding my hair) to go lay down and cry. I was so confused by what happened up until about an hour later, I got her message saying that my gig was complete.

I think this is exactly what I need. I wouldn’t be surprised if I have entities attached to me. I’ve felt for a while that something was wrong spiritually, I just couldn’t figure out what. No matter what I try, nothing would seem to work. I’ve literally been searching for someone that could help me figure out exactly what’s wrong. Hopefully this time I’m in the right place.

Janedoll

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,002 34 19
Alleybux
How it went:

How have you felt since then?

YourFavAngel

Reaction score
Reactions
76,600 3,029 2,231
Alleybux
How have you felt since then?
Definitely a lot better. Not perfect, but I am indeed better.

I've noticed that I no longer have horrible nightmares anymore. No more weird, random negative experiences with strangers. I'm much more optimistic and I don't feel as heavy or weighed down as I would in the past.

It's naive to expect perfection or a complete 180 in your life afterwards, but you should just feel better.

sweetmelly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,504 255 25
Alleybux
Definitely a lot better. Not perfect, but I am indeed better.

I've noticed that I no longer have horrible nightmares anymore. No more weird, random negative experiences with strangers. I'm much more optimistic and I don't feel as heavy or weighed down as I would in the past.

It's naive to expect perfection or a complete 180 in your life afterwards, but you should just feel better.
I need to book with her too . I feel like there are a lot of things are me that need to be cleared and removed .

iiknowevery1

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
499 44 48
Alleybux
SHE IS SO AMAZING!! I REALLY WANT TO THANK HER FOR HELPING ME BUT I NEED HER SERVICES AGAIN OMG!! WHERE DID SHE GO?

edit - just read the whole thread thank you for listing her new account!

Persephoneblue

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,190 48 8
Alleybux
I ordered her "I will remove all hexes and negativity off you" package. Let me tell you. She's the real deal. Her energy feels very soft, yet powerful. She's kind. I could tell by the messages we exchanged when I told her about my situation.

I've been feeling heavy energetically for a minute now. She mentioned how a lot of the energies are from a past life and this was mentioned in a reading I had years ago. She's very specific about what she removes from you. When she mentioned a male energy around me in all caps I knew she meant business, because I had a tarot reading last year and the reader mentioned a male energy/spirit around me and how he's like a jealous lover.

She also gave me some tips on how to shield myself. My Aural layers are pretty strong, but I need to do some serious Chakra work. I'm a Pisces (Sun-Mercury-Venus all in Pisces) and it's difficult to set up boundaries so I find myself becoming drained and overwhelmed easily. I absorb almost every thing like a sponge.

I feel lighter and my chest felt as though it was opening up. My breathing is incredible now! I'll definitely be purchasing more services from her next month. I believe in giving those who provide spiritual services space to center themselves. I used to do tarot and astrological readings professionally and I know how exhausting it can be.

Janedoll

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,002 34 19
Alleybux
Okay, I purchased the remove hexes and negativity off you. I definitely think Ingrid is the real deal. I can always tell when something is going on spiritually through my dreams. This morning I had one of those dreams that let me know something was happening or being done to me. I woke up and was like Ingrid must have been working on me while I was sleeping. I literally checked my email this morning and got a message saying my fiverr gig was comepled.

ViviB

$3.60
Reaction score
Reactions
26,201 1,036 204
Alleybux
Okay, I purchased the remove hexes and negativity off you. I definitely think Ingrid is the real deal. I can always tell when something is going on spiritually through my dreams. This morning I had one of those dreams that let me know something was happening or being done to me. I woke up and was like Ingrid must have been working on me while I was sleeping. I literally checked my email this morning and got a message saying my fiverr gig was comepled.
I’m debating between doing this and the Akashic records gig as I just feel really stagnant and blocked

Janedoll

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,002 34 19
Alleybux
I also felt this weird rumbling sensation inside of my stomach like something was moving around in there. This was yesterday and the day before.

GenByeBish

an actual BW and pro-BW font. on a hiatus.
Reaction score
Reactions
33,825 1,855 90
Alleybux
I was just about to come in this forum asking y'all if it was the end of an era :cry: but I'm glad she made another page. I cosign in saying she's the real deal, each healing I've had with her my energy changed for the better right after.

Geecheelove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,955 799 80
Alleybux
When I get paid next week, I'll be getting one of her services. For the longest Ive always felt like I had negative energy attached to me. It feels like I'm always "stuck" and blocked.

Last edited:

iiknowevery1

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
499 44 48
Alleybux
she really is the real deal I just wanted to say thank you again for listing her new page, I had the hex removal done and I already feel so much better

ynwa25

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,978 515 33
Alleybux
After some lurking, I decided to get her hex removal service this week as I had felt there was a cloud of negativity following me around for some time. I’m impressed by how through the report she sent was. Concerns that I had, that I didn’t even mention to her, she told me about & was on the button correct.

lov3lylina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,522 294 10
Alleybux
I would like to add that she is THE REAL DEAL!! i had her remove everything from myself and family. She said the Curse and karma dates back to 1742. She also said is was female who was responsible. She will tell you things about yourself you didn’t know where it came from and why she is truly worth the money.

steakhouse

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,846 45 2
Alleybux
I would like to add that she is THE REAL DEAL!! i had her remove everything from myself and family. She said the Curse and karma dates back to 1742. She also said is was female who was responsible. She will tell you things about yourself you didn’t know where it came from and why she is truly worth the money.
Which service did you order? Was that remove hexes or was that the read photo premium package?

lov3lylina

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,522 294 10
Alleybux
Which service did you order? Was that remove hexes or was that the read photo premium package?
It was removed all hexes from you i sent her a message asking can she do my immediate family and she said yes a picture was optional she just needed names and birthdates I did send her pictures of us. I do feel different like more positive and open.

Phxguy2019

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I have used Ingrid many times and she is not only a honest person, but is highly gifted and the only person that I trust. All of her services have worked for me.