Deontay Wilder and his manager finally admit he's scared of Anthony Joshua

TheEqualizer

Greatness Only...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,185 5,428 16,604
Alleybux
I didn't know Carl was a bitter man.

All your bros are signing up and enlisting for the border wars with Ness (watch the whole video). Are you gonna enlist or nah? We're coming with over 15,000 deep...you don't want be outnumbered in your own country. LOOOL.

Last edited:

TERRASTAR18

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
174,900 5,785 4,542
Alleybux
@TERRASTAR18 and @Mikhail Bakunin

Look at this LDBC pussio, Ness, talking mad crud at British fans on his podcast (start from 21mins):

He was one of the LDBC clowns that turned the AJ vs Wilder into UK vs US border wars. So, it's about threatening Brits online, yh?

This guy is a sweet boy that smokes a lot of cigarettes on his podcast and he looks diabetic. The type that will run to the NYPD when it kicks off. LOOOL. This guy is over 43 with kids. LOOOOOOOL.

June is coming and Ness and all the LDBC bamas are going to get paws and feet put on them in their own country. New York City...the take over. The return of the shower posse in NYC with real shower youts from the big bad London Town, lol. Real bad boys move in silence.

Searching the internet for stuff like this is unhealthy. Take a break.

TheEqualizer

Greatness Only...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,185 5,428 16,604
Alleybux
Searching the internet for stuff like this is unhealthy. Take a break.

LOL, FOH. I didn't search internet for sh!t...I've been a subscriber on Ness' channel since 2011. I only recently stopped watching his videos recently cos hate/jealousy he spouts is at an unhealthy level. The pussio and his co-travellers have always talked sh!t about UK boxers and fans but it was never that deep and I used to overlook it. And the only reason why I watched this one is cos I wanted to see his response after Hearn gave him a beatdown 3ce this week and he never disappointed with his fake-tough crap on the internet...typical cowardly keyboard warrior. LOOL. Why wasn't he talking this crazy when Hearn was standing in front of him in Philly? Nah, he was there all blushing acting like he has a man crush on Hearn but got on the internet and started threatening Brits; calling grown arse men, 'women'; and saying you can't spell the duck without UK. But can you spell pUSsy without US? Erm, I smell pUSsy. LOOOOOL.

Anyway, the 3rd Brit that called in, in the video, is 'Akin' and he helps Ness interview British boxers in the UK. And like he said, we don't hate yanks that much to start travelling all the way to some shithole in Texas around some country folks. We look at Americans as the fat and obnoxious little brother with a big mouth. So if you lot are about that life, with that much hate in your heart and you can't wait till June for your arsewhopping when AJ will be fighting in the US -- Dillian Whyte is fighting an American at the o2 in London in either April or May. Come over to London with the same energy and a lot of Londoners will sign up to put hands and feet on you lot. LOOOL.

The boy come ah tell mi seh him tuff but ah lie, the whole ah dem softer than ah butterfly, loool. Pussy afi go on lek him ah bad but dem boy deh nuh know nuttin bout badness, loool. We deyah, real qwengas. LOOL.

It's all banter but Ness and the other LDBC clowns are getting put to sleep on sight, lol.

Last edited:

TheEqualizer

Greatness Only...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,185 5,428 16,604
Alleybux
@TERRASTAR18

Let add this. Your boy Ness wants to be like that parrot & one hit wonder, Joe Budden so bad. They both look alike, talk mad sh!t, are bald & they can’t put the cigarette stick down, lool.

I bet he doesn’t know what happened to Joe Budden in 2010/2011 when he was chatting sh!t about UK rappers on twitter. Smiler made that fool apologise with long epistle on twitter & Fekky fµcked his girl, Tahiri, loool. Ask Tahiri and her big batty, she loves that UK vitamin D and she’s still on Fekky’s nuts after so many years. LOL. That’s what we do — move in silence, make you apologise & fµck your chicks, lol. Ness is going to apologise soon, looool.

TERRASTAR18

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
174,900 5,785 4,542
Alleybux
@TERRASTAR18

Let add this. Your boy Ness wants to be like that parrot & one hit wonder, Joe Budden so bad. They both look alike, talk mad sh!t, are bald & they can’t put the cigarette stick down, lool.

I bet he doesn’t know what happened to Joe Budden in 2010/2011 when he was chatting sh!t about UK rappers on twitter. Smiler made that fool apologise with long epistle on twitter & Fekky fµcked his girl, Tahiri, loool. Ask Tahiri and her big batty, she loves that UK vitamin D and she’s still on Fekky’s nuts after so many years. LOL. That’s what we do — move in silence, make you apologise & fµck your chicks, lol. Ness is going to apologise soon, looool.
Just unsubscribe....you take this way to serious.

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,039 19,673 18,910
Alleybux
That's why Floyd never acknowledged the guy. He just kept talking sh!t and running his mouth.

Nah, I don't agree with Max Kellerman. Khan has zero chin and once you catch him good -- he'll become epileptic. Someone like that shouldn't be talking the way he does. Another boxer with no chin, is the plumber, David Price.

The gypsies in the UK are crazy and thorough. They're not the type of mess with. In London and everywhere else in SE England -- don't mess with the gypsies, Turks, Albanians, Russians to an extent, and English crime families...they will fµck you up. When you go to the Midlands, the Asians there are a different breed. They aren't the Khans, Patels and Singhs that destroy calculus and Engineering maths -- they're cut from the same cloth as the ones blowing sh!t up Karachi and New Delhi and they'll fµck you up. Northern England is mostly English, Irish and Scottish crime families.

You just have to be calm with non-black people when you are out there cos you don't know who's who. A lot of them get busy, lool.

Yes, he co-promotes Okolie and Buatsi. I think he's trying to use his starpower to push them to stardom.

But as a boxer if you're 100% certain you can beat the champion, it shouldn't be about the money and smearing the champion just to force his hands to pay you retirement money. It should be about taking whatever he gives...then beat him and you'll be in a position to dictate to others. You have to beat the man to be the man...that's what boxing used to be about. The bums today are just about money and not the sport, hence boxing almost died.

AJ had to take the shortend of the stick and get lowball offers to get to where he is today. In his fight against Charles Martin -- despite being the bigger name and the one the fans went to see, he took $900,000 compared to Charles Martin's $5million cos the latter was the champion. However, now that he's a megastar, these bums want him to pay them retirement money for them to fight him. They all know they can't beat him but they just want to get super-rich and take a dive when they fight him, lool. They aren't fooling no one, lool.

Pulev has been around for a long time and he is from Bulgaria. I think he fought Wlad Klit. He was AJ's mandatory for the Takam fight but he pulled out at the last minute and Takam took his place.

There are decent fighters in the top-20. The Colombian guy who beat Bryant Jennings, Oscar Rivas, Gorman, Kownacki, Kuzmin, and Agit Kabayel are all decent fighters. These guys will give Wilder serious problems. LOOL.

I found the video but I'm not willing to rewatch it. Damn, I missed out on page 4 of this thread lmfao.

Ahh that's good to know about being calm around them. It would be normal for an American brotha to assume non Blacks are afraid of him and put himself in a bad situation when he's abroad.

What do you think would happen to a dude who didn't know what he was getting himself into who messed around with a gypsy chick or an Albanian women? Dudes don't know about the Serbs either. I'm in Southern Europe and an albanian stabbed to death his former boss who was one of the richest people on the island.

That's really cool that he's looking out for the homies like that. Are they also heavy weights?

Ahhh I didn't know about AJ's history with this Charles Martin guy. Where is he now? How long was he the champ?

That's interesting. I'd like to see Wilder fight some top 20 talent. I wonder if he's registered for all of the Alphabet boxing orgs.

TheEqualizer

Greatness Only...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,185 5,428 16,604
Alleybux
Just unsubscribe....you take this way to serious.

LOL, it's not that deep. And I'm the type of guy to keep the loud mouthed hater/enemy close, so when they get humbled, I can laugh my arse off, lool.

The only other option is for him to block me. But he and the other clowns won't know who I'm cos I don't post comments on YouTube and big social media apps. Your mans is going to get humbled soon.

TheEqualizer

Greatness Only...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,185 5,428 16,604
Alleybux
I found the video but I'm not willing to rewatch it. Damn, I missed out on page 4 of this thread lmfao.

Ahh that's good to know about being calm around them. It would be normal for an American brotha to assume non Blacks are afraid of him and put himself in a bad situation when he's abroad.

What do you think would happen to a dude who didn't know what he was getting himself into who messed around with a gypsy chick or an Albanian women? Dudes don't know about the Serbs either. I'm in Southern Europe and an albanian stabbed to death his former boss who was one of the richest people on the island.

That's really cool that he's looking out for the homies like that. Are they also heavy weights?

Ahhh I didn't know about AJ's history with this Charles Martin guy. Where is he now? How long was he the champ?

That's interesting. I'd like to see Wilder fight some top 20 talent. I wonder if he's registered for all of the Alphabet boxing orgs.

I think it's just generally better to be humble and well behaved when you leave your country because you don't know who is who.

A lot of these non black people in Europe aren't afraid of any type of black people. Most of them have had a rough life and they're tough asf. Look at Eastern Europeans for example: they are from shitholes and a lot of them grew up in very tough conditions. And most of them started going to the gym and using steroids from like age 12/13...how do you expect people like that to be scared of anyone? LOOOL.

As for the UK: the Albanians are like what the Italians are in the US. They have their own mafia and they bring most of the drugs in, with the Turks, Russians, and British crime families. If you mess with the wrong one, they will fµck you up. The gypsies on the other hand are just naturally crazy and vicious, loool. sh!t, I have some gypsies ban some black guy who's certy and OJ from an area in broad daylight outside some KFC, with shotties (shot guns) on them. And TILL THIS DAY, the guy hasn't returned to the area, loool. A lot of English boys (white British guys for clarification) are also crazy.

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,039 19,673 18,910
Alleybux
I think it's just generally better to be humble and well behaved when you leave your country because you don't know who is who.

A lot of these non black people in Europe aren't afraid of any type of black people. Most of them have had a rough life and they're tough asf. Look at Eastern Europeans for example: they are from shitholes and a lot of them grew up in very tough conditions. And most of them started going to the gym and using steroids from like age 12/13...how do you expect people like that to be scared of anyone? LOOOL.

As for the UK: the Albanians are like what the Italians are in the US. They have their own mafia and they bring most of the drugs in, with the Turks, Russians, and British crime families. If you mess with the wrong one, they will fµck you up. The gypsies on the other hand are just naturally crazy and vicious, loool. sh!t, I have some gypsies ban some black guy who's certy and OJ from an area in broad daylight outside some KFC, with shotties (shot guns) on them. And TILL THIS DAY, the guy hasn't returned to the area, loool. A lot of English boys (white British guys for clarification) are also crazy.

This is good info. I'm sure there are some lurkers that want to visit England and sample the goods(ladies). Be safe gentlemen. Btw I tried a KFC and it wasn't the same..the fries was like Mcdonalds and the chicken was nothing like American KFC. I was disappointed. How's the KFC in U.K.?

TERRASTAR18

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
174,900 5,785 4,542
Alleybux
LOL, it's not that deep. And I'm the type of guy to keep the loud mouthed hater/enemy close, so when they get humbled, I can laugh my arse off, lool.

The only other option is for him to block me. But he and the other clowns won't know who I'm cos I don't post comments on YouTube and big social media apps. Your mans is going to get humbled soon.
We shall see. I'm not worried.

TheEqualizer

Greatness Only...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,185 5,428 16,604
Alleybux
We shall see. I'm not worried.

Say less, my guy.

He’s getting the Joe Budden treatment. I need to see what his new chick looks like cah her pussy afi fµcked by a real man. No decent woman should be messing with that loud mouthed, terrible cardio having & cigarettes smoking wasteman. American women need London mans, lool.

TheEqualizer

Greatness Only...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,185 5,428 16,604
Alleybux
This is good info. I'm sure there are some lurkers that want to visit England and sample the goods(ladies). Be safe gentlemen. Btw I tried a KFC and it wasn't the same..the fries was like Mcdonalds and the chicken was nothing like American KFC. I was disappointed. How's the KFC in U.K.?

Nah, they can sample the ladies, it’s calm. No one is clingy about chicks out here & they’re free for all. A lot of the ladies are obsessed with American culture...so they’re easy beat for you mans until the novelty fades off.

KFC is generally sh!t & it’s like they always soak chicken in a gallon of oil. Heck, you can fry a whole chicken with the amount of oil you squeeze out two piece chicken from KFC out here. A lot of roadside chicken & chips shops out here are better than KFC. When you come to London...come to South London & try Morleys. It’s the best kept secret.

Your Popeyes is 1000000% better than KFC.

TERRASTAR18

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
174,900 5,785 4,542
Alleybux
Say less, my guy.

He’s getting the Joe Budden treatment. I need to see what his new chick looks like cah her pussy afi fµcked by a real man. No decent woman should be messing with that loud mouthed, terrible cardio having & cigarettes smoking wasteman. American women need London mans, lool.
Take your own advice.

TheEqualizer

Greatness Only...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,185 5,428 16,604
Alleybux
Take your own advice.

But your mans & all the bamas that signed up for the border wars have to either show up to support their fellow American (Breazeale) vs Dillian Whyte at o2 in April or May...or come to the AJ vs Big Baby at the MSG in June.

Knowing that pussio after the Irish gypsy (the last caller on the show) threatened to break his face for going to Dublin & claiming he runs Ireland & how he suddenly changed his tone...he’ll probably run from both events. LOL. That prick claims he runs Ireland loooooool. If we don’t get him first, Irish gypsies will get him & beat the brakes off his arse loool

——————————————

Off topic: WTF happened to 21 Savage? I heard he’s from Hackney & he only moved to the US a few years ago? LOOL. You bamas definitely know how to brainwash people, lool. You always brainwash a lot of these Africans to start thinking they’re AAs....now you brainwashed a Brit from the endz. LOL. I give you that as an achievement. LOL.

I always knew there’s something off about that clown...he’s too intelligent to be a mumble rapper from ATL. It’s clearer now. Anyway, fµck that guy for not repping the endz...he’s a big fraud. Tell Trump to send him back home to London. LOL.

Last edited:

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,039 19,673 18,910
Alleybux
Nah, they can sample the ladies, it’s calm. No one is clingy about chicks out here & they’re free for all. A lot of the ladies are obsessed with American culture...so they’re easy beat for you mans until the novelty fades off.

KFC is generally sh!t & it’s like they always soak chicken in a gallon of oil. Heck, you can fry a whole chicken with the amount of oil you squeeze out two piece chicken from KFC out here. A lot of roadside chicken & chips shops out here are better than KFC. When you come to London...come to South London & try Morleys. It’s the best kept secret.

Your Popeyes is 1000000% better than KFC.

Sounds I'll try it out.

TheEqualizer

Greatness Only...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,185 5,428 16,604
Alleybux
Sounds I'll try it out.

When you’re out here, just shoot me a DM. I’ll tell where to meet the best chicks. All kinds of Africans, Caribbeans, lighties, white tings, etc. If you like Somalis, I can show you where to meet the nicest ones...dem Somali tings are winning right now, lool. The only ones that might be a tad stush are the naija (they have that reputation) ones. But once you get beyond the facade — you hold all the cards.

Be safe out there, my guy.

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,039 19,673 18,910
Alleybux
When you’re out here, just shoot me a DM. I’ll tell where to meet the best chicks. All kinds of Africans, Caribbeans, lighties, white tings, etc. If you like Somalis, I can show you where to meet the nicest ones...dem Somali tings are winning right now, lool. The only ones that might be a tad stush are the naija (they have that reputation) ones. But once you get beyond the facade — you hold all the cards.

Be safe out there, my guy.

Thanks a lot!

TheEqualizer

Greatness Only...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,185 5,428 16,604
Alleybux
@Mikhail Bakunin

I’m not trying to promote ignorance but Meek Mill’s OG from Philly & one of Floyd Mayweather’s shooters has a message I’d like to share (lol):

Jane Williams

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,168 1,376 1,251
Alleybux
Is it true than Wilder is still married to his first wife Jessica and has her hidden away in AL? Some folks in AL are saying it's true.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom