Deontay Wilder says he ducked AJ to fight Fury

Greatness Only...
Reactions
32,066 4,799 16,152
Alleybux

Classic case of cherrypick gone wrong. He thought Fury was done after his hiatus but didn’t know he, Wilder, isn’t equipped to beat any decent boxer. This is what happens when you stay fighting cabbies & tomato cans with a big propaganda machine behind you...until reality hits you that you’re a marginal bum. LOL

And this guy, his minions & a section of yanks went on a big propaganda frenzy about AJ ducking him — even with the facts in their faces. So, is everyone going to apologise to AJ for all the character assassination & negativity spouted on his name, now that Beyoncé has confirmed what we knew all along? You lot owe AJ an apology. Clean hearts will always win!

I’ll never understand why AJ gets so much hate. He minds his business, doesn’t bother anyone or dwell in negativity & he’s helping loads of people behind the scene — yet people will always find a reason to hate the guy due to veiled jealousy & innate hatred borne out of other things I won’t talk about (but we know what it’s lol). Boxing saved the guy’s life & he almost ruined it twice. However, he found himself & stayed on the positive side of the track. But people would still pluck something out of their arses to hate the guy. LOL. Human being are scary! LOL!

@Teamplayer is this your king? LOL. I beg you tell this country bumpkin to stop using ‘black men’ loosely when he’s in his delusional state whilst talking about himself? — I don’t know this heifer. Fuck him!

Last edited:
Sweet Like Suga, Baby
Reactions
41,387 440 477
Alleybux
Wilder fought Fury very much like he was thought Fury was a fan that was going to buckle in for him the 1st round. I’ve never seen a boxer more ill-prepared for a fight he had six months to prepare for. Wilder doesn’t seem to have gotten wiser after getting his ass handed to him.

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reactions
103,428 2,593 1,835
Alleybux
Fury is not going to give Wilder a rematch, he is known to sneak by fights and not give the fighters he sneaks by a rematch. Fury is a very beatable fighter and anyone who wants to see that can just watch the Otto Wallen fight. Wilder should be embarassed that Wallen mopped the floor with Fury's face (and in all reality beat him) and then Wilder lost to Fury right after.

Wilder is not going to beat Fury, he started boxing late, is unwilling to improve his craft or learn and really is not all that good. He should go train with Wallen and he might learn a thing or two.

*L E S B I A N*
Reactions
46,334 609 122
Alleybux
Fury is not going to give Wilder a rematch, he is known to sneak by fights and not give the fighters he sneaks by a rematch. Fury is a very beatable fighter and anyone who wants to see that can just watch the Otto Wallen fight. Wilder should be embarassed that Wallen mopped the floor with Fury's face (and in all reality beat him) and then Wilder lost to Fury right after.

Wilder is not going to beat Fury, he started boxing late, is unwilling to improve his craft or learn and really is not all that good. He should go train with Wallen and he might learn a thing or two.
that is what a celebrity does not an athlete.

The Culture

General Alley

Recent Posts

64% of millennials have regrets about buying their current home
I'm not buying a home until I reach retirement age. I'm saving and investing money during my working age and plan on buying a home in cash. For...
MISS UNIVERSE 2021 Watch Thread
They should allow the audience to vote. As long as your not voting for the person that is from your country. Im tired of "award shows" they seemed...
Rihanna's video disturbia was paid for by her and was about to be shelved by LA Reid..
They do not look expensive so i wouldn't be surprise if she did. You're right I thought so too
Why are black women so hostile to black women that date/marry out?
It’s super weird! No other race of women operate this way. They have a cult like mindset. Wait, are you claiming non black women agree with...
Trevor Noah Girlfriend?
And he's worried about a thread!? He needs to rethink the people he trusts and is loyal to. Also the news leak is Minka. Period. The articles and...
Severe Anxiety and Depression
Along with prayers and well wishes I hope you find the resources in your community to help you. And that your family and friends (if there are any...
Bill Gates was put under investigation by Microsoft board over alleged sexual relationship w/...
Damn who would have thought that Bill Gates was/is a fuckboi. It's always the perceived "quiet" ones.
Starz Newest Comedy ‘Run The World’ Season 1 Discussion Thread
Right, I just watched it and it’s a cute light hearted show. How are some of y’all praising insecure but trashing this? Now I’m a Issa Rae Stan...
Top Bottom