Quantcast

Deontay Wilder says he ducked AJ to fight Fury

TheEqualizer

Greatness Only...
Reaction score
Reactions
34,185 5,428 16,604
Alleybux

Classic case of cherrypick gone wrong. He thought Fury was done after his hiatus but didn’t know he, Wilder, isn’t equipped to beat any decent boxer. This is what happens when you stay fighting cabbies & tomato cans with a big propaganda machine behind you...until reality hits you that you’re a marginal bum. LOL

And this guy, his minions & a section of yanks went on a big propaganda frenzy about AJ ducking him — even with the facts in their faces. So, is everyone going to apologise to AJ for all the character assassination & negativity spouted on his name, now that Beyoncé has confirmed what we knew all along? You lot owe AJ an apology. Clean hearts will always win!

I’ll never understand why AJ gets so much hate. He minds his business, doesn’t bother anyone or dwell in negativity & he’s helping loads of people behind the scene — yet people will always find a reason to hate the guy due to veiled jealousy & innate hatred borne out of other things I won’t talk about (but we know what it’s lol). Boxing saved the guy’s life & he almost ruined it twice. However, he found himself & stayed on the positive side of the track. But people would still pluck something out of their arses to hate the guy. LOL. Human being are scary! LOL!

@Teamplayer is this your king? LOL. I beg you tell this country bumpkin to stop using ‘black men’ loosely when he’s in his delusional state whilst talking about himself? — I don’t know this heifer. fµck him!

Last edited:

MizzSuga

Sweet Like Suga, Baby
Reaction score
Reactions
72,107 1,377 807
Alleybux
Wilder fought Fury very much like he was thought Fury was a fan that was going to buckle in for him the 1st round. I’ve never seen a boxer more ill-prepared for a fight he had six months to prepare for. Wilder doesn’t seem to have gotten wiser after getting his ass handed to him.

Ernada

High IQ-ER KO's Kangaroo
Reaction score
Reactions
237,474 21,165 10,195
Alleybux
Fury is not going to give Wilder a rematch, he is known to sneak by fights and not give the fighters he sneaks by a rematch. Fury is a very beatable fighter and anyone who wants to see that can just watch the Otto Wallen fight. Wilder should be embarassed that Wallen mopped the floor with Fury's face (and in all reality beat him) and then Wilder lost to Fury right after.

Wilder is not going to beat Fury, he started boxing late, is unwilling to improve his craft or learn and really is not all that good. He should go train with Wallen and he might learn a thing or two.

PettyLesbian

NO SUGAR ON GRITS!
Reaction score
Reactions
74,952 2,039 258
Alleybux
he needs to take up floyd on that offer to train him.

wilder, sucka, you ruined black history month 2020. periodt.

PettyLesbian

NO SUGAR ON GRITS!
Reaction score
Reactions
74,952 2,039 258
Alleybux
Fury is not going to give Wilder a rematch, he is known to sneak by fights and not give the fighters he sneaks by a rematch. Fury is a very beatable fighter and anyone who wants to see that can just watch the Otto Wallen fight. Wilder should be embarassed that Wallen mopped the floor with Fury's face (and in all reality beat him) and then Wilder lost to Fury right after.

Wilder is not going to beat Fury, he started boxing late, is unwilling to improve his craft or learn and really is not all that good. He should go train with Wallen and he might learn a thing or two.
that is what a celebrity does not an athlete.