DEONTAY WILDER: The “Science” Of Boxing is a MYTH!

~~~~~~Where The Money Reside~~~~~~
Reactions
203,033 2,262 629
Alleybux
The interviewer calls himself Radio Raheem?

I'm not against the idea of it being a Science but I agree with him about arm chair fans and announcers who have never boxed calling boxers bums. Jim Lamply and Larry Merchant have said things that I don't believe they should say. I can see how he feels the word "Science" is misused by people who think they can just study boxing and then say whatever they want about it.

Last edited:

The Culture

Recent Posts

Grace Kelly: Is she an underrated or overrated Old Hollywood beauty?
Grace Kelly was a beautiful woman. There are different forms of beauty and one can be traditional and simple yet stunning. In no world would...
Falynn is NOT a VICTIM!
The only reason why many people are team Falynn is because you are jealous of Porscha. Plain and simple. Falynn is a dark skin Draya. She barely...
The whole respect me because I'm your elder is toxic
Yes! I have always hated this. Just a way of getting you to conform and live your life in a way you don’t want but benefits others because they’re...
White boys who grew up with Black neighbors are more likely to become Democrats, study finds
Scientists studying U.S. census rolls from the 1940s have discovered a surprising pattern: White men who grew up one door down from a Black...
New Black YouTube Family Alert. Bloveslife+Man In The House
Quoting Sweetpea from Baby Boy when he was selling stolen merch.... Those unisex jeggins are All Purpose”
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
D What was this about? Allow me. :) Meghan Markle has become a surprising 'fan of lawn bowls' and thinks it looks ‘elegant’ after watching...
UEFA EURO 2020 OFFICAL THREAD DISCUSSION
The commentator just said “It’s nice to hear real fans booing the referee again, I’ve missed it.”
Anything Drake & His Hoes 2020
The girl have always been so thirsty Yooo she broke up with her husband. She is so thirsty for drake. I know after that thirsty ass interview...
Liv's Life: Living My Best Lie!
Just checked in a live where her fat ass in bobbing and whining in the pool. Someone mentioned they didnt think she should keep Jerrod from his...
Top Bottom