Quantcast

Deontay Wilder

mistadon

Fly Korean
Reaction score
Reactions
128 10 5
Alleybux
You a believer yet or do you need one more fight? I am not quite sure but if he fighter stiverne or Arreola and KO's them, i will be a believer for sure:

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/deontay-...cott-with-first-round-ko--75680#ixzz2w5uzWhLY
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Deontay Wilder Drills Malik Scott With First Round KO
Click Here To Email Printable version Search BoxingScene Database

Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez, Bayamon, Puerto Rico - In a WBC semi-heavyweight eliminator, Deontay Wilder (31-0, 31KOs) destroyed Malik Scott (36-2-1, 13KOs) with a first round knockout. Scott came out circling as Wilder used his jab. A left hand, followed by a straight right hand that cracked Scott on his face - sent him crashing down to the mat. Scott struggled to get to his feet, but he was unable to get up before the count of ten. Wilder now moves forward in search for a heavyweight title in 2014.Tags: Deontay Wilder , Malik Scott , Wilder-Scott , Wilder vs. Scott

tanio12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
4,613 20 32
Alleybux
You a believer yet or do you need one more fight? I am not quite sure but if he fighter stiverne or Arreola and KO's them, i will be a believer for sure:

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/deontay-...cott-with-first-round-ko--75680#ixzz2w5uzWhLY
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Deontay Wilder Drills Malik Scott With First Round KO
Click Here To Email Printable version Search BoxingScene Database

Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez, Bayamon, Puerto Rico - In a WBC semi-heavyweight eliminator, Deontay Wilder (31-0, 31KOs) destroyed Malik Scott (36-2-1, 13KOs) with a first round knockout. Scott came out circling as Wilder used his jab. A left hand, followed by a straight right hand that cracked Scott on his face - sent him crashing down to the mat. Scott struggled to get to his feet, but he was unable to get up before the count of ten. Wilder now moves forward in search for a heavyweight title in 2014.Tags: Deontay Wilder , Malik Scott , Wilder-Scott , Wilder vs. Scott
Scott was talking all that noise huh wilder is on fire and I would love for him to face Tyson fury.

eyehavnoeyedeer

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,027 12 3
Alleybux
Wilder my new boo who got da tea on him OP why didnt u post a thread on him in the any info section

mistadon

Fly Korean
Reaction score
Reactions
128 10 5
Alleybux
Wilder my new boo who got da tea on him OP why didnt u post a thread on him in the any info section

Cuz Im a dude and aint tryna find out his dating life; Im a thru and thru boxing fan who is asking others opinions on his pro potential, lol.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
He is a star. He heavyweight with huge KO power in a weak division. He has fought nobody. I have more questions then answer on him. He taken the slow route to the a contender. But his power is real and power changes the game in this sport and he has it. He got Golden Boy and Al Haymon behind him so he will get more exposure.

I think his boxing skills are bad, we have not idea if he can take a punch, go past a few rounds, can fight a legit fighter. So many questions about him but he got power and power sells and bring attention in boxing.

EscapeHatch

Truth
Reaction score
Reactions
58 5 9
Alleybux
He may take over the heavyweight ranks. He's built in such a way with his long arms and supreme athleticism that he can inflict damage without risk to himself. The perfect sort of guy to beat him would be the type like Joe Frazier that can weather the blows and get inside to inflict his own damage. Most heavyweights these days seem like outside fighters. That's great for Wilder because he was built for fighting on the outside.

PSCK

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,982 294 112
Alleybux
He's not really been tested yet. He's gonna have to start fighting real fighters soon - I mean this guy is already more than 30 fights into his pro career if I'm not mistaken.

I really want him to do well - but the quality of his opposition has been 'so-so' to say the least

Fighting an experienced 'gatekeeper' like Chris Arreola (assuming Arreola beats Bermane Stiverne) is the ideal next step rather than these tomato cans he's been knocking over thus far.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
He may take over the heavyweight ranks. He's built in such a way with his long arms and supreme athleticism that he can inflict damage without risk to himself. The perfect sort of guy to beat him would be the type like Joe Frazier that can weather the blows and get inside to inflict his own damage. Most heavyweights these days seem like outside fighters. That's great for Wilder because he was built for fighting on the outside.

Yes these new breed of heavyweights do not fight inside but until he beats a respectable heavyweight he is hype with the chance to be the best. However that the best way to beat him. Harder to KO guys from the inside.

RedMoney

Ghost
Reaction score
Reactions
67,086 2,620 2,007
Alleybux
He's not really been tested yet. He's gonna have to start fighting real fighters soon - I mean this guy is already more than 30 fights into his pro career if I'm not mistaken.

I really want him to do well - but the quality of his opposition has been 'so-so' to say the least

Fighting an experienced 'gatekeeper' like Chris Arreola (assuming Arreola beats Bermane Stiverne) is the ideal next step rather than these tomato cans he's been knocking over thus far.

Bingo. I hate people comparing him to Tyson. Tyson was fighting real guys 19th fight. Also Tyson showed he had the ability to KO guys on the inside.

If he beats Arreola or Stiverne he get respect because that would be his only real win. He needs to Fury, Haye, and Vlad soon.

mistadon

Fly Korean
Reaction score
Reactions
128 10 5
Alleybux
Well he da best american hope we got so we gonna have to roll with him and hope for the best. I actually would like steverne to beat arreola and fight him. Truthfully, we all know boxings best true american heavyweight prospects are playing LB, DE or power forward somewhere.