UPDATE Derrick Jaxn and Wife Release Video; He Admits To Being Unfaithful

Team Owner
Reactions
57,169 916 756
Alleybux
She’s not trash for not knowing how to escape a man who abuses her. You should root for her regardless, but even more so considering she’s a victim.
When a man shows you his a$$ the way he did before they were married, the Bible tells you to run from foolishness. She should have been left him alone, to be completely available community dack like he wanted.

Team Owner
Reactions
57,169 916 756
Alleybux
Ho-lympic Gold Medalist
Reactions
961 32
Alleybux
When a man shows you his a$$ the way he did before they were married, the Bible tells you to run from foolishness. She should have been left him alone, to be completely available community dack like he wanted.
When all this first broke out and I saw their video together then hers by herself, I initially felt sorry for her and thought she was a victim. But upon reading her IG posts, it looked like she was just as complicit in his foolishness. She admitted knowing that she was in a "rotation" of other women and did little passive aggressive things to show them she was the main chick. She also talked about having abandonment issues with her father so that has alot to do with who she has to prove that at the end of the day she's his main. I think what was more appalling to me was admitting she hated her kids dark skin bc it reminded her of one of the side chick's. Like all that hate and anger is directed should be directed at the man that disrespect you and yalls vows. But she wants to be there and he knows she won't leave.

Team Owner
Reactions
57,169 916 756
Alleybux
When all this first broke out and I saw their video together then hers by herself, I initially felt sorry for her and thought she was a victim. But upon reading her IG posts, it looked like she was just as complicit in his foolishness. She admitted knowing that she was in a "rotation" of other women and did little passive aggressive things to show them she was the main chick. She also talked about having abandonment issues with her father so that has alot to do with who she has to prove that at the end of the day she's his main. I think what was more appalling to me was admitting she hated her kids dark skin bc it reminded her of one of the side chick's. Like all that hate and anger is directed should be directed at the man that disrespect you and yalls vows. But she wants to be there and he knows she won't leave.
All that could be said has been. You summed it up, she was busy as involved in the affairs as he was. When she saw her friends’ faces, she should have left. However the money, the notariety, all of it was part of the allure for her as well. I hope she got what she paid the cost for. Actually I feel the most sorry for the little girls. They know something ain’t right. Children always know. I imagine it will be hard for them in school as well as other children will know the stories, and ask questions for such a public shaming. Oh well, sad.

Where common sense resides
Reactions
5,531 290 21
Alleybux
She’s a broken person. Derrick is her drug. The main reason I feel for her is because she’s been with him since she was a teenager. This is probably her first and only love. They seemed trauma bonded. So add in her rape, loss of her father, low self-esteem, public scrutiny (when she’s clearly an introvert)... and I can understand why she is the way she is. There are women out there who are ready to fight to the death for a baby daddy they just met the year before. I can’t really shit on this woman for holding onto the only man she probably knows (her husband at that) when she has such a complicated and traumatic past.

Starter
Reactions
550 34 33
Alleybux
She will lose followers with her comment section closed. People followed her fir the drama, and because they could comment/ get their frustrations about the situation out. I get that from a PR standpoint, they want to stop the chatter and running narratives, but it’s a little to late for that. If her comments are off, she should stop posting, unless it’s an update about her marriage or future.
Yes, im 100% sure she’s worried about followers.

General Manager
Reactions
17,249 487 13
Alleybux
Mrs. Jackson is back on IG. I am proud of her. She is closing in on 100k followers, and she looks great on this Easter Sunday. I hope she writes a book, our beautiful sis is wonderful writer. I am rooting for her. :heart:

Wait I thought those arches on the house were from the side chicks house?

Rookie
Reactions
223 10 19
Alleybux
The way she speaks, coupled with her lack of reasoning, is what makes her suspect. If this was a General Practioner, I might be like hmmmm...okay... but a surgeon? Any medical professional who has worked around a surgeon knows they carry themselves a certain way, and reason on a different level. This mistress sounds like a bird who just started college, and can still get bamboozled by Joe Schmoe. Her story ain’t adding up, and for her to put it all on the line like this shows she’s not serious about her life or career. She’s a surgical tech at best. If she’s a surgeon, I worry for her patients. To be this distracted during your fellowship is not a good thing.
Did you just say general practitioners are dumber than surgeons?! LMAOO girl please educate yourself

Glitter Addict
Reactions
56,467 2,000 751
Alleybux
What’s weird for me is that the address I’m getting that correlates to them correlates to the above info and there are arches at that house...

But they’re not quite the same as the arches in the pics and the roof shingles color are different than the ones behind his wife there so I’m going to sit on my info or sharing more images while I dig a little more lol

the address I have might be an old address, since it looks like it was rented by them in October 2019. They may be in a new place since then. That also has arches. Lol

i didn’t look super hard at the pics that woman who said she slept with him at his house shared. I need to find those and look at a couple thing again. Lol
Please look into this. I know Home Developers like building different model homes with their own signature features and amenities. So if that 3rd mistress story is true, and she has the same arches as their home, she may live very close in their neighborhood or subdivision.

Glitter Addict
Reactions
56,467 2,000 751
Alleybux
Aww shit........

I think Da'Naia is in this thread posting yall.

Derrick has always been on here posting, but I think Da' Naia just exposed herself. I'm not going to quote the post(s) that's giving her away.

Reactions
5,531 290 21
Alleybux
Did you just say general practitioners are dumber than surgeons?! LMAOO girl please educate yourself
Before you advise people to educate themselves, you might want to learn how to read. I didn’t say General Practitioners are “dumber”. However, if you are in the medical field, you would catch exactly what I was alluding to because you would be privy to the inside jokes.

Starter
Reactions
1,871 56 2
Alleybux
WHAT?! That sounds like mental illness. I feel so sorry for those children. You hate their beautiful black skin because of a side chick?

Glitter Addict
Reactions
56,467 2,000 751
Alleybux

Yet we're suppose to have sympathy. I kept stating earlier she has no interest in support, unless it involves God and her Goofball husband. Those poor kids.

Team Owner
Reactions
41,842 306 157
Alleybux
All that could be said has been. You summed it up, she was busy as involved in the affairs as he was. When she saw her friends’ faces, she should have left. However the money, the notariety, all of it was part of the allure for her as well. I hope she got what she paid the cost for. Actually I feel the most sorry for the little girls. They know something ain’t right. Children always know. I imagine it will be hard for them in school as well as other children will know the stories, and ask questions for such a public shaming. Oh well, sad.
Her public obsession with the affairs is troubling. Cheating is ultimately disrespect. To have a whole family at home and to stick your dick in another woman, then try to come home and smile in your wife’s face, I dunno. I do think cheating can be worked through but his was egregious, disrespectful, and repeated. He had video and pics in his phone! He did not care about her finding out. She may not feel she can do better.

Reactions
5,531 290 21
Alleybux
So she does know how to make herself presentable...:emoji_thinking:
Anybody who saw the older pics on her IG would know that. Her state of mind at that point is why people suspected that she came out looking the way she did. I don’t know what to think anymore after watching TPJ and a few others with theories on what actually going on. I do know they need to go on ahead and come out with more details, because this tea is STALE.

Reactions
5,531 290 21
Alleybux
I think the Plainest Jane, broke it down, and the master mind is Da_Naiya. I do think she wrote all the books.
I don’t know. Her writing comes of as journal like ramblings to me. But I guess with the right editor she could be the one writing the books. People who have read the books said they weren’t well written... so who knows.

Team Owner
Reactions
57,169 916 756
Alleybux
I don’t know. Her writing comes of as journal like ramblings to me. But I guess with the right editor she could be the one writing the books. People who have read the books said they weren’t well written... so who knows.
Exactly, I think she also majored in writing, and probably felt as if being online was cathartic. Plainest Jane said she used to have 1K followers, big difference than having 100K followers. Now that what she wrote is being exposed, I get the sense that she probably did do some ghost writing for him.

Frankly now that I see him in constant rotation, he’s not that bright. Just a fucboi letting women in on fucboi secrets. Like if he disrepects you that should be it, he shouldn’t have chance 2, 3, 4, 5 etc, and you still talking about your not going to put up with it. Well, that’s what she did (put up with it), and you don’t need some fucboi to tell you not to put up with this.

Last edited:
Ho-lympic Gold Medalist
Reactions
961 32
Alleybux
Anybody looking to them for relationship goals is screwed. Just invest in a licensed relationship therapist and stop looking to these interweeb loons for advice. I don't know how much his books costs but I'm sure the money folks spent on them would've been better invested in a real counselor. Good grief!

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
WE'RE NOT GETTING ONE BECAUSE NO ONE HAS TO PAY OR GIVE FAIR EXCHANGE FOR OUR VOTES OR OUR BUSINESS. Speaking candidly to my people: Idk why...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Joe just posted this “Rolls eyes Hard”
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I don't know about grudges. I'm a Sagittarius. We carry out our wraths immediately and then move on never talking about you or to you again. Ima...
Had to ask my non-black coworker what was funny after having my natural hair out.
I’ve dealt with non black co-workers referring to my Afro puff hairstyle as “broccoli head”, “pineapple head” etc. And calling my braids “a bit...
Jimmy Graham is thick as hell
I took a screen shot. Stupid of her for not wearing a helmet. Maybe she’s injured or maybe she’s in Chicago... looks like he is there now.
Top Bottom