UPDATE Derrick Jaxn and Wife Release Video; He Admits To Being Unfaithful

Mack?
Reactions
484 23 26
Alleybux
Don't get married. You may end up devastated and suicidal. I've seen it happen to too many women who though they had a "good" man. You don't understand the nature of men. Good luck to you.
Thanks for telling me that I will never be in a happy marriage and will be suicidal? I really needed that dose of pessimism. Also I know the nature of men because my mom was with my dad who hasn't been in my life for 10 years and died when I was 16. But does this mean all men? No. I have a happily married uncle, and cousins, and have seen marriages that have worked and will continue to work. No suicidal wives and no cheating.

The BLESSED Font
Reactions
84,702 5,447 7,074
Alleybux
Thanks for telling me that I will never be in a happy marriage and will be suicidal? I really needed that dose of pessimism. Also I know the nature of men because my mom was with my dad who hasn't been in my life for 10 years and died when I was 16. But does this mean all men? No. I have a happily married uncle, and cousins, and have seen marriages that have worked and will continue to work. No suicidal wives and no cheating.

You missed the point of my post. The point is not to idolize men or marriage. But you will understand later. Find me ten years after your wedding and let me know how things are going. Blessings to you.

Team Owner
Reactions
17,347 546 642
Alleybux
Ayeeee, our good sis Mrs. Jackson is out chea SERVING the girls! Yes, Gawd! Our good sis is THICCC! :love: I see you, Mrs. Jackson, and you are welcome back any time to lesbo lake :rainbow. HELLO!!!! :b41:eat :heart:

I want you to move along.....Yes you !!
Reactions
8,939 126 4
Alleybux
When something looks too good to be true that's because it usually is. I never liked this dude cause he unfortunately reminded me too much of this ex-friend of mine who is a player. The way he treated his girlfriend and side chick had me questioning why I am friends with him. You are the company you keep so I ghosted him.

Team Owner
Reactions
57,169 916 756
Alleybux
When something looks too good to be true that's because it usually is. I never liked this dude cause he unfortunately reminded me too much of this ex-friend of mine who is a player. The way he treated his girlfriend and side chick had me questioning why I am friends with him. You are the company you keep so I ghosted him.
his girl AND sidechick, hugh...you are good, no judgement. More folk should do an honest assessment, based on “birds of a feather” theory.

I want you to move along.....Yes you !!
Reactions
8,939 126 4
Alleybux
his girl AND sidechick, hugh...you are good, no judgement. More folk should do an honest assessment, based on “birds of a feather” theory.
Lol I was being nice. He had a girlfriend, main side chick and more. He tried "negging" with me when we initially met and I didn't speak with him for like 2 years. I was like who is this dude! some guys are super messed up in the head to use this as a pick up tactic. But we ran in the same circles being both African/Australian and all. I ended up chatting with him again after 2 years and thought maybe I had misread him or that he had grown up. Thing is he tried to hide what he was doing. He would tell me all these stories and slip up but I have a great memory and he couldn't keep up with his lies. The $2000 to 4000 Covid fines in Australia last year meant he couldn't randomly turn up at my house to check up on me and ask why I ghosted. Dude finally caught a hint! Should have trusted my gut from the very first time we met!

Team Owner
Reactions
171,757 2,827 1,529
Alleybux
So the side chick wasn’t telling the truth about the white Arches in the background of his videos being her house

I thought so too until I ran a little check and if this information is correct then this is not their house. Looks like they bought their house Oct 2019 and still live there.

From what I can see they don't have homes with these exact columns in the neighborhood either and after really looking at this pic it's giving photoshop vibes. Da'nai's image has super sharp edges and the rest of the pic is blurry. The woman said she has a daughter and you can see a girl's tricycle in the back.

Damn, I take back any sympathy I had for D's scamming ass wife. This shit is diabolical.

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
69,794 1,342 259
Alleybux
I thought so too until I ran a little check and if this information is correct then this is not their house. Looks like they bought their house Oct 2019 and still live there.

From what I can see they don't have homes with these exact columns in the neighborhood either and after really looking at this pic it's giving photoshop vibes. Da'nai's image has super sharp edges and the rest of the pic is blurry. The woman said she has a daughter and you can see a girl's tricycle in the back.

Damn, I take back any sympathy I had for D's scamming ass wife. This shit is diabolical.
The house they supposedly moved into in October 2019 they did not buy. They leased it. It is owned by someone else who hasn’t sold it since they purchased it in 2017 (you may see “listed for sale in 2019” and “sold” listings but it didn’t actually sell, that’s just computer generated misinformation based on it being listed for rent through a realtor. It was rented out October 2019 supposedly by Derrick Jackson) and there were other tenants before the Jackson’s potentially leased it. You can actually find the old rental listing for the address with a slew of photos of the interior and exterior and I honestly don’t think they still live in that particular house anymore.

They haven’t posted any photographs that match the exterior or interior of that particular house. I think they may have purchased a different home or moved since or possibly never actually lived at the address on the golf course even tho it’s listed as if they have.

even the pics/videos of them sitting in the backyard in front of a pool is not the same pool as that house.

First Lady Bonnet Warrior and Deacon Dicks a Lot also have a daughter and a son so the children’s play things in the driveway aren’t unexpected. I don’t get photoshop vibes from that photo of her standing there at all, however it could also be a neighbors home in another neighborhood she is standing in front of and not their home or it could be where they live now - but it’s definitely not the house they supposedly leased in 2019. Either way it was a proper troll pic and I ain’t gonna lie, her posting it was hilarious as fuck. As much as they are a hot ass mess that subtle fuck you to Tasha and her fake tea was funny.

has Tasha said shit else regarding them since that pic basically debunked the “surgeon” story or has she “moved on” to new tea and is pretending she didn’t see it lol

Team Owner
Reactions
171,757 2,827 1,529
Alleybux
The house they supposedly moved into in October 2019 they did not buy. They leased it. It is owned by someone else who hasn’t sold it since they purchased it in 2017 (you may see “listed for sale in 2019” and “sold” listings but it didn’t actually sell, that’s just computer generated misinformation based on it being listed for rent through a realtor. It was rented out October 2019 supposedly by Derrick Jackson) and there were other tenants before the Jackson’s potentially leased it. You can actually find the old rental listing for the address with a slew of photos of the interior and exterior and I honestly don’t think they still live in that particular house anymore.

They haven’t posted any photographs that match the exterior or interior of that particular house. I think they may have purchased a different home or moved since or possibly never actually lived at the address on the golf course even tho it’s listed as if they have.

even the pics/videos of them sitting in the backyard in front of a pool is not the same pool as that house.

First Lady Bonnet Warrior and Deacon Dicks a Lot also have a daughter and a son so the children’s play things in the driveway aren’t unexpected. I don’t get photoshop vibes from that photo of her standing there at all, however it could also be a neighbors home in another neighborhood she is standing in front of and not their home or it could be where they live now - but it’s definitely not the house they supposedly leased in 2019. Either way it was a proper troll pic and I ain’t gonna lie, her posting it was hilarious as fuck. As much as they are a hot ass mess that subtle fuck you to Tasha and her fake tea was funny.

has Tasha said shit else regarding them since that pic basically debunked the “surgeon” story or has she “moved on” to new tea and is pretending she didn’t see it lol
That address from Oct 2019 shows that she's still living there as of March 16 2021, so unless they just moved within the last few weeks it looks like it's still registered as her address. I wouldn't be surprised if they're leasing because it's a big ass $1M+ house. Looks like it's the biggest in their neighborhood.

I read that a woman came out claiming to have made up the surgeon story. Anything's possible, but I find it weird that if this was their house Derrick would have come out immediately to debunk this. Instead, both of them went into hiding.

Their reaction to Tasha's last video is what has me thinking that not all of that tea was a lie. Trust and believe if they could prove anything was false both of them would have been all over it posting videos and responding on all platforms. It's the hiding, removing comments and going silent for me. The details of the picture she posted doesn't look right to me either.

First Lady Bonnet Warrior and Deacon Dicks have some splainin' to do :ROFLMAO:

Ho-lympic Gold Medalist
Reactions
961 32
Alleybux

"First Lady Bonnet Warrior and Deacon Dicks" a Lot is sending me lol

Attachments

• 4OowbIsmYHbpu.gif
    4OowbIsmYHbpu.gif
    470.4 KB · Views: 9
MVP
Reactions
4,047 32 13
Alleybux
Sis put on moisturizer and waxed her eyebrows and she’s losing followers already lol? I thought that’s what the ppl wanted lol...for her to get pretty again.

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
69,794 1,342 259
Alleybux
So the third mistress was exposed she wasn’t a doctor
Well we figured she was lying but exposed how? Where and by whom? Her full name? Was she actually a mistress at all or just a crazy liar that Tasha didn’t vet? Got screenshots? Is Tasha acting like this story never existed now?

She took that bonnet off like y’all got me fucked up lmao. This house is definitely NOT the house where they are last listed at living. It’s not the house they supposedly rented in October 2019. So either it’s a neighbors house or they’ve since purchased their own place or leased a new place.

Reactions
4,019 95 61
Alleybux
Well we figured she was lying but exposed how? Where and by whom? Her full name? Was she actually a mistress at all or just a crazy liar that Tasha didn’t vet? Got screenshots? Is Tasha acting like this story never existed now?

She took that bonnet off like y’all got me fucked up lmao. This house is definitely NOT the house where they are last listed at living. It’s not the house they supposedly rented in October 2019. So either it’s a neighbors house or they’ve since purchased their own place or leased a new place.
so the mistress is the neighbor. Tasha k is known liar she starts out great then she ends up lying for no reason

Mack?
Reactions
484 23 26
Alleybux
You missed the point of my post. The point is not to idolize men or marriage. But you will understand later. Find me ten years after your wedding and let me know how things are going. Blessings to you.
I never Idolized marriage because I don't Idolize no one but God. But you clearly don't see where you are wishing bad upon me and my marriage in the future, so I don't want your blessing because I personally feel that it may low key be a curse.

Where common sense resides
Reactions
5,531 290 21
Alleybux
Look who's back like nothing ever happened yall SMH.

I think he's talking about himself again pretending he's responding to a viewer.

He’s literally just going to go back to filming from his car? Bruh, that game is over. You need to come with a with complete rebranding, or don’t come at all.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

The new 'Big Five': Elephants, polar bears, gorillas, tigers and lions are revealed as the...
It makes sense because f, Wildlife Tourism. It's sad we are due too climate change are gonna be seeing, The Polar Bears, Go Extinct...
Can ANY woman get a man?
Get as in sleep with? Yes. Get as in committed, public-facing relationship? No. This.
Los Angeles County says Vanessa Bryant is going too far in lawsuit over grisly photos
: shrugs: They can stay mad about it. She’s making sure that there is not a snowball chance in hell the photos end up on the internet or...
LA vloggers thread 2.0 (DDG, Kennedy, McQueen, Kellie, Chandler etc)
Dub is a lame always interjecting on shit that has nothing to do with him , and his clap backs always gotta be about materialistic shit If Dub...
Russell & Ciara Wilson: The Wilson's Appreciation Thread XLIII
Literally just discovered them like a week ago and Ciara is singing their song on her story lol
Israel Said, "We Won't Stop Bombing Until There Is Complete Silence"; They Sent War Planes To...
The irony of many of these Israeli’s being 2-3 generations removed from the Holocaust and killing Palestinians at the same magnitude that Germans...
Can we drag these new financial gurus? ( expose, mlm, wannabes, etc)
Let's drag the entire lot of them: relationship gurus, Pro-Black gurus, hypergamy gurus, femininity gurus. . .anybody who's a fxcking guru.
"brown-ish' from Kenya Barris and Eva Longoria coming to ABC
Got damn how many Blackish universe shows do we need? Didn't they just cancel Mixed-ish?
The Song That Was #1 On Your 7th Birthday Defines 2021 For You
Never heard this song, and I had no idea Madonna was still popping like that in 95. BLASPHEMY! This is one of her masterpieces (IMHO) largely...
Top Bottom