UPDATE Derrick Jaxn and Wife Release Video; He Admits To Being Unfaithful

Ho-lympic Gold Medalist
Reactions
944 32
Alleybux
A narcissist can't live without attention for long. I'm sure that brief hiatus liked to killed him. He should focus on rebuilding and healing his marriage instead of giving "advice" to other people. Just shows that his ego takes priority over his marriage.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
Why are beautiful people with low self esteem more influenced by negative comments then compliments?
Even if a beautiful person gets complimented all the times and were never criticized for their looks, they can have low self esteem with different...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
Are they still playing virtuous, holy, victim here? I'm not sure why they're still arguing when we all understand the same thing. That TIMs are...
‘The Real Husbands Of Hollywood’ Maybe Returning
But why? They really that broke that they are resurrecting shows that nobody asked for.
Da Baby needs a clone to balance da babies and da baby momma’s
I hope his not trying to deny the one he just had. Cause both babies have his care bear head and his smile. He doesn’t deny her. She looks the...
Slavery in E. Africa
Huh? The Omani Arabs and Swahilis were participants of the slave trade. You read my comment incorrectly, I said this.
Fenty Maison making its return?
Lmao not at them tagging the navy and shit did they buy the first time ? Lmao probably the rich ones. But apparently the prices is going down. I...
Pfizer vs. Moderna Vaccines
Pfizer. Had my 2nd dose Friday. Felt like death yesterday. Feel a lot better today but still feel pretty bad.
Teeth sensitivity fixed with liver and bone broth
Girl what are you talking about??? Broccoli, spinach, and most other dark green leaves are excellent sources of Vitamin A. Another font mentioned...
Top Bottom