Derrick Jaxn Reacts To Derrick Jaxn

Reactions
54,762 830 751
Alleybux
We already had this and there is a thread that must be 70 pages by now. The uckery never ends with this guy, his wive and the mistresses.

Reactions
22,564 198 124
Alleybux
Wtf???!!! Wth is wrong with this man? He is crazy and his wife seems off too. This whole thing is a mess and he needs to stop talking because he's making himself look worse by the day. Just shut up Derrick! Don't nobody want to hear you try to justify all this dumb sh*t.

Reactions
22,111 187 251
Alleybux
Still can't believe this nut really thought we wanted to watch him watch himself and "react" to it. Was he not there? What is there to react to. He is truly something else and I'd imagine you'd need nothing short of the strength of God to put up with him. His wife looks mentally and spiritually exhausted.

Not A Well-Known Member
Reactions
2,706 98 28
Alleybux
I couldn't believe how many women stupidly followed him. He always came off as fake and phony but some women don't care as long as they're being fed what they want to hear. And he is NOT cute! His arms remind me of that episode of Spongebob when Spongebob bought those fake arms:

inCollage_20210325_180114394.jpg

Reactions
15,664 182 73
Alleybux
I couldn't believe how many women stupidly followed him. He always came off as fake and phony but some women don't care as long as they're being fed what they want to hear. And he is NOT cute! His arms remind me of that episode of Spongebob when Spongebob bought those fake arms:

View attachment 2419415
I wonder if he takes steroids. He's been exhibiting some very irrational behavior; in addition to his community peen duties.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

South/Southern African fonts come in here now...
Zinhle uploaded this on her story three days ago. I thought it was cute she’s had house of BNG considering the history.
Fenty Maison making its return?
I’ve wanted a pair forever but couldn’t bring myself to spend 400 and 500 on shades. If these are around 200 to 250 I’m definitely getting them...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Superstore! Is that still on? No, it ended this year I believe. And yes, I like Bowie! cough tumblr fanfic is already shipping this cough Oh...
Strongmommy Chrissy
Don't be fooled by esthetics. This new home of the month has a nicer staircase and higher ceilings but I would rather have a lower ceiling height...
Some of the team 50/50 men have no shame lol
I'm saying that UNTIL a woman has fked a man. Don't do sh*t. The date should be low investment. Matter of fact. I believe in speed dating because...
Random Thoughts 2021 Edition...
I hate today. it's still early! I hope it gets better bebe (((hug)))
What is Kevin Samuels on? Who listens to this dating "advice"?
Exactly. So, Kev has been on the scene heavily for what? 3 years? Ok, so in 3+ years a HIGH value man has been as single as a dollar bill? His...
Million Dollar Listing New York (MDLNY) Season 9 Coming May 2021
I really feel that Ryan is genuinely proud of his wife Emilia. The way he talks about her- its not just saying she’s so pretty it’s about her...
Top Bottom